Lost DJ (Miraculous AU)

By MonsterStar2006

PLEASE DON'T REPOST MY BOOK! Welcome to my first book of 'what if' Miraculous Ladybug series. This is my firs... More

A.N.
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue
A.N. Question Time
Bonus

Chapter 10

267 10 4
By MonsterStar2006

Time skips to one week before the Gala.

Nino's POV

To say that I am happy is an understatement.

I finally became a famous DJ and a singer!

This is a dream come true. I got over a million followers on my social media. We all celebrated that day.

Trevor told us to wait outside the school as he has a surprise. It was yesterday the last day of school before the week break started.

I don't know what he has planned but I hope it isn't stupid.

Once the Star Effect team with Stuart, Mochi and I came outside the school, we were shocked.

There are two long limos right outside the school and Trevor opened the door from one of them and came out.

"Surprise everyone!" We are shocked right now. We didn't expect that to be our surprise.

"Oh, and this is not the end of the surprises. Be ready! Because we are going to Paris!" I froze right on my spot.

I didn't return to Paris since the day I left. I don't know what will happen there.

Based on what Kim texted me yesterday, Lila is still lying and everyone they know has changed a lot.
He didn't give me details except that they are more aggressive towards people who try to give them a piece of mind.

It is kinda scary though. Imagine what will happen if they see me.

"Nino, you know you don't have to go if you don't want to." Selena noticed me being worried. "But we are always there if you need us."

Selena and I became closer ever since that day I became Lost DJ.
I got to even hear for the first time Selena sing.

Flashback

"Okay... and BOOM!" Mochi did a small celebration dance."I made sure that your blog is noticeable, secure, and also in the color scheme and theme you wanted. You can start uploading your content now."

We are all in the music room as usual. We are changing some stuff on the internet so that Selena is on the Star Effect team, I can become the singer and DJ, and Chelsea be able to post on her blog.

She decided to be interviewing famous people and talking about theories she has, but with evidence to back her up. I know she will do better than Alya used to do.

"Alright, you know the plan for today." Kate has changed herself as her. She focuses more on her friend group, but they are still singing.
She even asked everyone on the team if they want some changes. They said that they are fine currently how they are.

"We will all record finally our piece and create a video with it tomorrow, while Nino will do his first song that time and will be published on his YouTube channel and Chelsea, if you want, you can in few days post your opinion about the Lost DJ. Any questions or worries about anything?"

"No, I believe it is a good idea," I answered with everyone agreeing with me, and Rico prepared the DJ set.

"Get ready my team." It will be the first time I will hear them sing live, as well as hear Selena sing.

I saw her nervous about it. "You ok?"

"Yeah, I don't know. What if no one will like me?"

"You will do great. Like always you do, even when I didn't hear you sing yet." A little motivation and the team are ready to sing.

Kate, Shanique, and Selena are singing the song 'Me Too'. Anna is using instruments and Rico is the DJ in there.

Kate:

Who's that sexy thing I see over there?

That's me, standin' in the mirror

What's that icy thing hangin' round my neck?

That's gold, show me some respect

Everyone:

I thank God every day

That I woke up feelin' this way

And I can't help lovin' myself

And I don't need nobody else, nuh uh

Shanique:

If I was you, I'd wanna be me, too

I'd wanna be me, too

If I was you, I'd wanna be me, too

I'd wanna be me, too

Rico is doing her DJ thing.

It is now the moment I have been waiting for.

Selena:

I walk in like a dime piece

I go straight to V.I.P.

I never pay for my drinks

My entourage behind me

My life's a movie, Tom Cruise

So bless me, baby, achoo

And even if they tried to

They can't do it like I do

I am in shock. She sings like a literal angel.

I came back quickly to reality before answering. "I will go anyway. I can't skip that surprise, dudes, and dudettes!"

I am sure that nothing wrong will happen during the trip.

Alix's POV

It has been approximately 6 weeks since Nino left school.

It is weird without our chillaxed DJ, but we are handling it well.

I am with my gang at the canteen hanging out. Kim is watching some cartoon series. Nath is sketching Kim holding a monkey. Marc is reading a book 'Be Creative' written by Starskulls, and I am testing my phone's video audio.

It was peaceful until the scrap version of Cruella and her Dalmatians arrived at the canteen.

"... I even know the Lost DJ personally. I even got him to finally publish his first song. He finally has the courage to publish his songs and because of my help, he decided to make a song dedicated to me."

Is it big luck that I got everything she said on camera while testing the sound?

We already know about Nino's immediate fame. His songs are a hit, especially when he sings.

We are proud of him. I cannot wait to see him again.

We also know that Nino will arrive in Paris. His friend, Trevor, who used Nino's phone to contact us, told us to meet up after school outside the school's door.

"You good?" Kim must have noticed me smirking at our classmates. The rest of the gang stopped what they were doing.

"I caught it on camera what she said." I am laughing while saying that. "She is now fu..."

Slam!

The mad baby just entered the chat.

Great.

"Tell me where Nino left, and we will stop bothering you!" Alya looks like a mess.

Ever since Nino left, she is having serious anger issues. She is really scary, to be honest.

She needs therapy.

I hold myself from shouting, but Max answered for me. "For the 69th time, we are telling you. We. Won't. Tell. You. End of story."

"Why won't you tell us?"

Adrien is worse than even Alya or Lila. He took over the whole school with his glares and his anger.

He is even worse than his father.

Marc hid behind Nath while he is recording this scene. Kim, Max, and I are ready to attack if they start.

"Because we just won't. Leave us alone for once." We all left the canteen and went to our classroom.

We don't want to deal with those jerks anymore.

Let's hope that they won't bother us anymore, at least for today.

Rico's POV

I was annoyed at Trevor before we hopped into the limos. He didn't consult anyone before... Hold on.

"Kate." I caught her attention from reading 'Be Creative Hidden Edition' by Starskulls.

"You knew about this?" She nodded at that.

"I paid for this surprise. We all will see our families and have fun with what is organized."

Kate got her notebook and handed it to me to read it. "I need to collect a couple of things for the day. I just need to get them during the Paris visit." I calmed down soon after.

"Which is what?" I don't want to my brother deal with his ex-class during the stay.

"Collect the footage, email Mrs. Rossi, and have a nice talk with Adrien."

Oh God, Kate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 223 19
Started: 30/10/23 Finished: 24/06/24 Requests: Closed We all are in school time currently, so to spare my mental health, I decided to do a one-shot b...
7K 206 34
Another book made for you cause Plagg needs more cheese. This is the second book of What-if Miraculous Series. Marinette thought that her friends are...
5.7K 467 42
Luka feels like he's been in love with Marinette ever since he first met her, but everyone knows that she is interested in Adrien, so he's resigned t...
76.3K 1.5K 13
This is My first story so I hope you enjoy!!! Plus this will be daminette. Lila manages to get the class under her control only Marinette's true fri...