daddy's home

By CosyAuclair

so you will be in the movie and you do not like your biological dad,dusty he left you and your mom when you w... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
A/N
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15

chapter 14

603 11 0
By CosyAuclair

"where's my dad?"asked Brad.

"Yeah, I thought it was a little quiet around here."said grandpa Kurt.

"Pop-Pop?"asked Megan.

"Don?"asked mom but there was no response.

"Is he still outside?"asked Brad making me sigh through my nose.

Brad and dad decided to look for him,me and the others stayed at home. Also the kids had to go to beb so when they left mom put them to sleep. I was in my room and I heard the front door opening making me get up and run to the door. I saw them bring Pop-Pop and he was ice cold so they put him by the fire place. I then decided to help mom with making some soup for him.

"I'm sorry for all the hugs. I kind of don't want to let go. I almost thought I'd lost you out there to those nasty wolves."said Brad making me sigh through my nose.

"Do you have any idea how much I love you?"asked Brad.

"Well, of course I do. You tweet about it every day. You know how much I love you, too, don't you?"asked Pop-Pop.

"Your answer is right in here." Said Brad making me shake my head and continued helping mom.

"I can see it!"I heard Pop-Pop say,it was followed by a scoff from grandpa Kurt.

"Okay,now that everyone is accounted for, can we please talk about who is paying for that monstrosity?"asked mom handing me a blanket so I can give it to Pop-Pop.

I walked over to him and put the blanket over his legs.

"Well, you know, it was Dusty's idea to cut down the tree."said Brad.

"Yeah, and it was you're idea to cut down the cell phone tower, Brad."argued dad making me groan.

"Great, so as per usual we get stuck paying."said Brad.

Wait what does that mean?"asked dad.

"I think it's a nice tree."said Pop-Pop.

"Yeah I agree with Pop-Pop."I said.

"I don't know. Dylan's retainer? Megan's flute?"asked Brad.

"What about Tae Kwon Do that you signed them up for and didn't ask us about?"asked mom.

"Yes, and who paid for the trip to the aquarium last week?"asked Brad.

"It's a really nice tree."said Pop-Pop.

"So now we're keeping score, huh?well who paid for the parking and bought each one of them a blowup orca?"asked dad.

"After we told them they couldn't have a blowup orca!"argued Brad.

"Yeah, because you were too cheap to buy them a blowup orca!"argued dad making me shake my head and crossed my arms.

"Who crushed my car with a snow blower? You did, Brad."said dad.

"Who crushed my car with a motorcycle?"asked Brad making me look at grandpa Kurt to see his reaction but he was enjoying this making me shake my head.

"Hello! You again!"shouted dad angrily.

"Hey!"shouted Pop-Pop making me turn to him in shock.

"It's a beautiful tree! it's beautiful,all right?"shouted Pop-Pop.

"Okay,yeah. Dad's right."said Brad.

"Yeah he is and why can't the both of you pay for it?"I asked making my way to my room.

One hour later.

I was on my phone and I heard a knock on my door. Making me look up and saw dad making me sigh. I put my phone down and sat up.

"Can I help you?"I asked.

"Listen I'm sorry for what I did today it wasn't cool,can you forgive me?"he asked making me sigh and then smiled.

"Of course I forgive you"I said making him smile back at me.

"How about you and him go out tomorrow, and I'll leave you be because tomorrow we're going to the bowling area so what do you say?"he asked.

"Really?"I asked.

"Yeah of course."he said making me smile.

"Thank you dad"I said making him nod.

"You're welcome sweetie"he said about to walk away.

"Wait"I said making him look at me.

"I love you dad"I said making him smile at me.

"I love you to, sweetie and good night."he said walking away making me smile and I put my phone on charge and went to bed.

The next day.

I texted s/n and the two of decided to go skating, so now I was waiting for him. I looked around and didn't see him which made me sigh but suddenly I felt someone grab from behind making me gasp.

"How's it going?"asked a familiar voice.

"I'm good but can you please put me down"I said to s/n making him laugh and put me down.

"Ready to go?"he asked making me turn to him smiling.

"Sure come on let's go"I said walking over to the cashier.

The two of us ordered some skates and when we got the skates. We made our way to the ice. First s/n got on and he held out his hand making me take it. I was trying to stay still but it was quite hard.

"You good?"s/n asked.

"Yeah,yeah"I said and I felt him let go of my hand.

I tried to balance myself but I fell.

"Whoa!"shouted s/n trying to catch me but he fell to making me laugh so did he.

"Are you okay?"I asked making him groan.

"Yep."he said getting up and then he held his hand out making me take it.

"It's best we hold hands"s/n said making me nod.

So the two of started to skate while being hand in hand.

"So is your dad fine with me now?"asked s/n making me turn to him and nodded.

"Yes,he said the both of us could hang  out while the rest of my family hand out together."I said making him nod.

"So tell me more about you"said s/n making me look down at the ice.

"Well,first things first,my parents are divorced, I have two annoying siblings, I have the coolest grandpa and one that has a sweet heart."I said.

"Oh I'm sorry about your parents"said s/n.

"No,no,no it's fine I mean I also have a good step dad"I said.

"Oh that's good then."he said smiling making me smile back at him.

"How about you tell me more about you"I said.

"Well,my mom left me when I was ten,my dads a very supportive guy and grandparents sadly died"he said.

"Oh no I'm so sorry"I said.

"Hey no it's fine, I mean I also have a good step mom "he said smiling.

"Oh that's good."I said.

Time-skip.

Me and s/n were walking together with hot cocoa in our hands and we were talking about our favourite show. S/n was taking me home and I was enjoying it. While walking I felt someone slap my ass making me gasp and turn around.

"What the fuck?"I asked angrily.

"Oh sorry sweet checks,just saw that sweet ass and had to do it."said some random guy making me angrily push him with my free hand.

"Fuck you!"I shouted angrily making him laugh.

"Oh come on sweet heart you mad just because I give you attention?"he asked laughing.

"Come on y/n let's just go, he's not worth your time"said s/n grabbing my arm lightly.

"Yeah your right"I said sighing.

"You'd look good on this dick!"shouted the man making me glare at him.

"You know what"said s/n angrily and walked over to him and punched him in the face.

He then walked over to me and grabbed my hand and the two of us started to run away. We then finally made it home making me sigh in relief.

"Hey you know I really enjoyed today I hope you did to"said s/n making me turn to him smiling.

"Yeah I really enjoyed it except what the guy did"I said sighing.

"Yeah but don't let him bring you down"he said making me turn to him.

"Yeah you're right"I said.

"Well good night"said s/n making me smile.

"Good night"I said making him smile and walked away making me sigh and unlocked the door to the house and went inside.

I suddenly heard my phone start to ring. I took it out of my pocket and answered the call.

"Hello mom?" I asked.

"Your grandpa got shot by Megan, but don't worry he's in the hospital he's fine and we'll be back before you know it"Mom said making me gasp in shock.

"Okay just get home safely"I said and then heard the phone hang up making me sigh and started to bite my nails anxiously.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 582 12
Stella Mayron felt like she had to grow up real quickly after her dad abandoned her, leaving her and her mom to raise her two younger siblings. It de...
573K 13K 59
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞�...
1.1M 31K 49
Book #1 of "His & Hers" book trilogy Warning: Mature (18+) Content! #6 in Mafia 2022 #1 in Italianamerican 2022 #4 in Slowburn 2022 #1 in Hook-ups 20...
1.7K 103 14
Taraji has been working for a spy Company for Over 13 years but due to her bad Attendance and bad skills she get's fired. She struggled to keep a roo...