chapter 14

"where's my dad?"asked Brad.

"Yeah, I thought it was a little quiet around here."said grandpa Kurt.

"Pop-Pop?"asked Megan.

"Don?"asked mom but there was no response.

"Is he still outside?"asked Brad making me sigh through my nose.

Brad and dad decided to look for him,me and the others stayed at home. Also the kids had to go to beb so when they left mom put them to sleep. I was in my room and I heard the front door opening making me get up and run to the door. I saw them bring Pop-Pop and he was ice cold so they put him by the fire place. I then decided to help mom with making some soup for him.

"I'm sorry for all the hugs. I kind of don't want to let go. I almost thought I'd lost you out there to those nasty wolves."said Brad making me sigh through my nose.

"Do you have any idea how much I love you?"asked Brad.

"Well, of course I do. You tweet about it every day. You know how much I love you, too, don't you?"asked Pop-Pop.

"Your answer is right in here." Said Brad making me shake my head and continued helping mom.

"I can see it!"I heard Pop-Pop say,it was followed by a scoff from grandpa Kurt.

"Okay,now that everyone is accounted for, can we please talk about who is paying for that monstrosity?"asked mom handing me a blanket so I can give it to Pop-Pop.

I walked over to him and put the blanket over his legs.

"Well, you know, it was Dusty's idea to cut down the tree."said Brad.

"Yeah, and it was you're idea to cut down the cell phone tower, Brad."argued dad making me groan.

"Great, so as per usual we get stuck paying."said Brad.

Wait what does that mean?"asked dad.

"I think it's a nice tree."said Pop-Pop.

"Yeah I agree with Pop-Pop."I said.

"I don't know. Dylan's retainer? Megan's flute?"asked Brad.

"What about Tae Kwon Do that you signed them up for and didn't ask us about?"asked mom.

"Yes, and who paid for the trip to the aquarium last week?"asked Brad.

"It's a really nice tree."said Pop-Pop.

"So now we're keeping score, huh?well who paid for the parking and bought each one of them a blowup orca?"asked dad.

"After we told them they couldn't have a blowup orca!"argued Brad.

"Yeah, because you were too cheap to buy them a blowup orca!"argued dad making me shake my head and crossed my arms.

"Who crushed my car with a snow blower? You did, Brad."said dad.

"Who crushed my car with a motorcycle?"asked Brad making me look at grandpa Kurt to see his reaction but he was enjoying this making me shake my head.