𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢 | 𝐓. 𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐝...

By Iluvvcece

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠! 𝐖𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞. Y/n Amari's twin... More

☆.。.:* Before you read .。.:*☆
00| 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
01| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐀 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐨𝐫𝐢
02| 𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬
03| 𝐔𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐒𝐚𝐤𝐨𝐧𝐣𝐢 / 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲
04| 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 / 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐨𝐦𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐨
05| 𝐒𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫
06| 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
07| 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
08| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐮𝐳𝐚𝐧 𝐊𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐣𝐢
09| 𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐓𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐘𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨
10| 𝐙𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐚 \ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
11| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
12| 𝐈𝐧𝐨𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐚
13| 𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐨
14| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐨𝐤𝐚 𝐆𝐢𝐲𝐮𝐮
15| 𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐲 \ 𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
16| 𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
17| 𝐁𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐥𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
18| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐰𝐚
19| 𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮
20| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐊𝐲𝐨𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐨 𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐤𝐮
21| 𝐂𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬
22| 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞
23| 𝐔𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐳𝐚
24| 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝
25| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫
26| 𝐀𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐋𝐨𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐫
27| 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫
28| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝐔𝐳𝐮𝐢 𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐧
29| 𝐅𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝
31| 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐒𝐜𝐚𝐫
32| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐞
33| 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐊𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐭𝐬𝐮
34| 𝐔𝐩𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐬
-| 𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬!
35| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐮𝐧
36| 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
-| 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 (𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭)
37| 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬, 𝐜𝐡𝐮!
38| 𝐈𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬
39| 𝐀𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐬
40| 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞, 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐲
41| 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐈𝐬 𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
42| 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐌𝐲 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦
43| 𝐒𝐨 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐈𝐭 𝐁𝐞 𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐞
44| 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐢
45| 𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
46| 𝐌𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐘𝐮𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢
47| 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞, 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐨
48| 𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐔𝐩 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢

30| 𝐔𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐒𝐢𝐱 𝐆𝐲𝐮𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐨

309 19 10
By Iluvvcece

☆.。.:* 𝓚𝓪𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓲 .。.:*☆

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・

☆◦ 。\|/。◦☆

Enjoy the chapter!!

☆◦ 。/|\。◦☆

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Both Nezuko and Yuuto were just about bullying her, repeatedly smashing the upper moon's body. She couldn't regenerate, not even allowed to breath. She attempted to slice both of them to bits, only for our sibling's body parts to come right back together.

The flesh and blood that had splattered on her turned into a tornado of pink flames, with explosions going off inside. They were absolutely demolishing her.

───────✧❁✧───────

'As much as I'm enjoying it, I must stop them before they lose themselves.' I jumped down from the broken building and ran after Nezuko and Yuuto, who had just blown the upper moon through another house.

"YUUTO NEZUKO, NO!" I shouted as they were about to charge an injured woman.

"I'VE GOT NEZUKO!" I heard Tanjiro behind me

I tackled Yuuto, using my sheathed blade as a muzzle. He struggled against me, I could see his blood lingering in the air, and I watched as he got hurt.

"I'M REALLY SORRY I COULDN'T PROTECT YOU! PLEASE JUST ENDURE IT, YUUTO, PLEASE!!" I cried out

He did nothing but growl and struggle. Suddenly Uzui appeared right next to me.

"Isn't this Yuuto Amari?? He's a flamboyant demon. You put such a show in front of the master, and this is how it turns out??" He smacked my head, "Put him to sleep. I'll go deal with that weak demon." He vanished

'Put him to sleep.. put him to sleep! Mother's lullaby..'

"Hush-a-bye... Hush-a-bye!
My.. good baby.. Sleep!

Where did my boy's.. babysitter go?
Beyond.. that mountain.., back to her home.

As a.. souvenir.. from her home, what did you get..?
A toy drum.. and a.. sho flute.."

My tears fell onto the ground, remembering our mother's sweet voice, and how she used to sing us that song. Yuuto had looked back at me. Seeing my crying face made his expression drop. He stopped struggling. I heard a loud burst, Nezuko had sent Tanjiro and her flying up into the rooms above.

"Yuuto, please shrink; please fall asleep. I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you.. please." I could see tears forming from his eyes, he started to cry as well.

He shrunk into a smaller form, almost like a baby, falling fast asleep.

"Thank you.. I won't let you get hurt anymore." I picked him up before jumping up to where the hole that Nezuko made was.

I really couldn't believe it, Uzui had effortlessly sliced her head off, was she.. not an upper moon?

Her head had fallen into her hands, but the body wasn't disintegrating. Nezuko was still flailing around and jumping, causing Tanjiro and her to fly out of the building.

"SING HER KIE'S LULLBUY TANJIRO!!"

Tanjiro began to sing to Nezuko, the lullaby that his mother Kie would often sing. Nezuko started to wail, her tears falling down from her cheeks. Her demonic form began to shrink, and she fell fast asleep, just as Yuuto did.

"She's asleep!" I shouted to Uzui

The pillar was about to turn around but the demon interrupted, "WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?!"

"You still grumbling? I got no business with you so just die plainly." Uzui spat

"YOU SAID I WASN'T AN UPPER MOON TO MY FACE!" She wailed

"Yeah, like.. you're not an upper moon." The sound pillar deadpanned

Was she really not? Her body still wasn't disintegrating maybe she was just a strong demon; still shouldn't it be fading by now?

"I AM REALLY STRONG!! I'M REALLY UPPER MOON SIX! I'VE GOT THE NUMBER TO PROVE IT!!" She started to cry like a little child, more like a brat..

She called for her brother, something started to emerge from the demon's back. I instantly went for an attack after Uzui, both demons had disappeared.

"Crying's not gonna help, at least attach your own head." A shriveled demon spoke, he had spots along his body and was super skinny, almost like he hadn't eaten in years.

Uzui had gone for another attack, only the for the skinny demon to block it and cut him.

"Not bad. You stopped my attack there. And I struck with the intent to kill too, nice man, niceee." His voice was rugged, it creeped me out.

'This has to be the real upper moon, if so he's stronger than that girl..'

"Niicee man, nice face, nice skin, no spots, no birthmarks, no wounds, nice flesh.. I can't get any fatter myself. And you're really tall man. You're clearly over six feet here. I'm sure you're real popular with the girls." The demon admired Uzui, and launched an attack at him.

He had mentioned his name was Gyutaro, like a manager who collects debts here. His weapon was two sickles much like mine, different shape no less.

"GO PUT YOUR BROTHER BACK IN HIS BOX," Uzui yelled out

I knew I couldn't fight with Yuuto in my arms, I jumped out the hole that Nezuko created, his box had to be somewhere, it fell off during the fight with that other demon.

"HERE!" I heard Inosuke's raspy voice shout out

"AH! INOSUKE THANK YOU!" I grabbed Yuuto's box from his hands and set my brother inside

A sudden explosion erupted from the building Uzui and the demons were in, I had to get back in there to help him. After slipping on my brother's box I jumped back into the fight, Inosuke and Zenitsu making their way in.

"We are gonna kill you slow and steady." Gyutaro was leaving scratches on his face, Uzui had blood running down his veins.

"YOU WISH!" I yelled out

"YEAH YOU FORGOT ABOUT US! INOSUKE AND HIS UNDERLINGS ARE HERE!!"

Tanjiro had fallen down from above, what made me worry is that his eyes were blood-filled. I knew he would push through it but, I need to protect everyone as much as I can.

"Some more underlings just came, but that won't change your future. You're all gonna die so don't go sparkly eyes on me." That demon left even more wounds on his face, ones that would heal immediately.

"That's where you're wrong fucker." I pointed my blade at him

"SHE'S RIGHT. WE'LL WIN. WE ARE THE DEMON HUNTERS." Uzui shouted with a smile on his face, for a second Rengoku flickered in my mind.

"NO YOU CAN'T! THAT PILLAR YOUR LAST RAY OF HOPE IS POISONED!" The fake upper moon shouted

'Poison? She didn't have poison so it must be the brother, I have to avoid his attack then, if I get poisoned my body won't handle it well.'

"WE'LL WIN EASILY. THERE MIGHT BE POISON IN MY BODY BUT I'M RUNNING HIGH!! DON'T LOOK DOWN ON HUMANS!!" Uzui had the same big smile that Rengoku had, I pray that we make it out of this fight, all alive. "THE THREE BOYS ARE MY SUCCESSORS, AND THAT GIRL IS TRAINING AMONG THE HARDEST PILLAR!! THEY WON'T RUN THEY'VE GOT GUTS!!"

"FUAHAHA! HELL YEAH!" Inosuke snorted, he enjoyed the praise from Uzui, and I can't deny that I did as well.

"AND I'VE ALREADY FIGURED OUT HOW TO DEFEAT YOU, WE JUST GOTTA CUT OFF YOUR HEADS SIMULTANEOUSLY!!" The sound pillar was pumped up, which was just adding to our confidence.

"HOW SIMPLE, GUAHAHA OF COURSE WE ARE GONNA WIN!!" Uzui easily influenced Inosuke

"That 'simple' isn't going to be easily done, after all you demon hunters are dead, man." Gyutaro had a shivering smile on his face

"YOU ARE ALL GONNA MEET YOUR DEATHS HERE!!" The obi demon sent more slashes

I deflected the ones heading for Uzui and Tanjiro, Zenitsu had taken her up to the roofs.

"LEAVE THE OBI DEMON TO US OKAY? DEAL WITH GYUTARO!" I yelled to Tanjiro and Uzui

"KAY! BE CAREFUL!" I nodded at Tanjiro's words,

Inosuke and I jumped to the top of the roofs, there was Zenitsu standing off with the obi demon. Her obi sashes grew in number, there was multiple stabbing through the roof down to where I assumed Uzui and Tanjiro were, I have faith they can handle it.

"I CAN SEE ALL YOUR MOVEMENTS NOW! BECAUSE MY BROTHERS' AWAKE NOW!! WITNESS MY TRUE STRENGTH!!" She shrieked

"Shut up with that shrill voice you crybaby." I charged at her with Zenitsu and Inosuke right behind me.

She sent a wide-ranged attack, her obi slashes crumbled the building. Even worse there were blood slashes attacking us as well, which were from the brother. These definitely have poison, I was avoiding them at all costs.

"BE CAREFUL WITH THE BLOOD SLASHES, ARGH.. THEY HAVE POISON!" I shouted out to the two boys

"SHIIIIT!! KNOWING EVEN A SCRATCH WILL KILL IS MAKING MY SKIN TINGLE!!" Inosuke laughed

'I gotta get close to her.. Star breathing, eighth form: Stellify.'

I shot straight for the demon. Slicing all the obi slashes in my way, I saw something in the corner of my eye. That was one of Uzui's wives, Hinatsuru.. She shot a bunch of kunai at the demon leaving him incapable of regenerating, for a short while. Gyutaro suddenly appeared right next to her, grabbing her mouth.

"SHIT." I turned away my sickles from cutting the obi demon's head off, instead throwing it with as much power as I could.

My sickle blew right into the demon's chest, I dashed to Hinatsuru and pulled her away.

"Nice man.. I guess he wasn't lying about you then, I mind you." Gyutaro pulled my weapon from his skin, about to shatter it.

"BASTARD! STAR BREATHING, NINTH FORM: ASTROPHILE!" I appeared right in front of him in the blink of an eye, tearing my sickles from his skin and backflipping to avoid his attack.

I skidded on the rooftop, Gyutaro charged for me again.

"AMARI! I'M IN YOUR DEBT!" Uzui appeared behind him, about to slice his head off.

"ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" Tanjiro shouted right next to me

"I'M AMAZING!" I couldn't lie, my blood was so pumped up right now, that rush of adrenaline pushed me further and my body felt like it was on fire.

Tanjiro and I swung our blades as well, going for his neck. Gyutaro had stopped it with his sickles, holding off all of us was praisable but this bastard is what we are trying to kill. This freaky demon had turned his head around like an owl, blocking the other side of Uzui's blade.

"BRACE YOURSELVES!" Uzui shouted

Gyutaro launched him and Uzui off the roof, I went after them. Tanjiro had gotten caught up with the Obi demon. Uzui had collapsed onto the ground, his left arm getting cut clean off.

"Did that ugly wound on your cheek get darker?" Gyutaro and I were now standing off, the boys were still battling that whiny demon, I had to hold off this guy.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I spat, he hadn't moved an inch, like I wasn't posing a threat.

"Whatever, I mind you, so I'm gonna kill you man." For some reason, he was slower in my eyes now, not even that everything was in slow motion.

I saw where his attack headed, and blocked it with ease. I leaped back giving me room to use another breath form and we clashed our weapons together. I could name where each attack was going, I could see everything. My eyes were burning though, I couldn't blink or I would surely get sliced, and that means getting poisoned.

"Woah man.. you are just annoying now." As his sickles blocked one of my attacks he blew a kick into my side.

I crashed into a building, coughing up blood as I made an impact. Every part of my body was screaming out in crucial pain. I tried to move my arms to get myself up, only for my efforts to get shut down. I need to gain strength again, that demon is still out there, he could hurt the boys..

"Yuuto.. are you alright?"

"Mmh!"

I have to move, now. My legs started to shake as I slowly stood up, I had to ignore it all. I could see Tanjiro not to far, the demon was below him and his sword plunged into his neck. I have to get the obi demon, and fast. That slow motioned appeared again, it was unlike any other feelings, I could move so fast while in this state. It was almost like I teleported to the demon.

"ONII-CHAN!" She screamed out

"SHUT IT YOU LEECH!" I appeared behind her, plunging my sickles into her obi and throwing her whole body up into the air.

I jumped to match her height, she sent more slashes and I sliced each of them making my way closer to her as we descended. This demon wasn't strong like before, now I thought of her as weak.

I swung my blades into her neck, it turned into a piece of cloth just like before, I only ripped it halfway. Zenitsu had gotten out of the rubble using an insane speedy form which tore the obi even more, Inosuke had appeared as well to assist, finally her head flew off.

I crashed into the roof top, but this wasn't over, I had to find Tanjiro and fast. After I stopped wheezing I jumped down running to where I had seen him with the demon.

Gyutaro's body had no head, Uzui and Tanjiro had sliced it off, it was finally over. I rushed to Tanjiro's side he was panting heavily.

"THIS ISN'T OVER! RUUUUUUUUN!" Uzui yelled out

I threw Tanjiro on my back and sprinted as far as I could before blacking out, last thing I had seen was the whole city crumbling. I held on tight to Tanjiro's body as I felt myself losing footing and crashing into the dirt.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

holy crap this is a long ass chapter

word count 2257

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 1.3K 36
❝𝗜 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁. 𝗨𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗹𝘆, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗲𝗰𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻...
64.3K 1.2K 87
Nezuko Kamado's life changed forever when she entered her house late. Her family was killed and her older brother was turned into a demon. In order t...
13.9K 153 18
Y/n Kamado was a girl who everyone loved. She was kind, sweet, and helpful. She was called the beauty of town in her home village. She had a good lif...
622K 23.8K 34
(Y/n) Kamado a young cheerful girl, third to the eldest sibling, lives in a big and happy household but in that one faithful day when you accompanied...