Designation Forgotten [Murde...

Bởi ElijahKeeley

[THIS BOOK IS DISCONTINUED] In the eye of my OC, Serial Designation .-/A/Alex. A Cryo drone, A disassembly mo... Xem Thêm

Head canons / Characters / Info
A Mishap
Potential
A Rough Start
Keep Your Mouth Shut.
A Big Boom, And a Friend stuck in a closet.
Uno: A Game where you can Wage Card War!
Uno: Interrupted
Battle in the Bunker
Chat and Travel
Midnight Flight
Returning.
[Not a chapter] Reason for Discontinuation

Learning to fly

122 6 3
Bởi ElijahKeeley

TIMEFRAME: POST EP 4

WINGS REFERENCE: 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uzi looked at her back, wondering how she could get her wings and tail out. She tried thinking about both of them very deeply, but to no avail. SD-A turned to her and Thought about it, and a solution. Then she remembered why she brought something.

:.-/A/Alex:

"Does oil or like the scent of it make them come out?"

i looked at her with confusion.

=Uzi=

"probably? i don't know! what kind of question is that!"

I turned to her a little thrown back by the question, especially after what happened at the camp.

:.-/A/Alex:

I reached into my Satchel and pulled out an oil jug. 

"i dunno just thought this would come in handy"

I said in an almost detectable sarcastic tone.

=Uzi=

My visor immediately glitched a bit.

"You asshole."

:.-/A/Alex:

I popped the lid off of the jug, letting the scent of the oil run around the area. 

"I mean, You wanted to learn to fly? So.."

=Uzi=

I cannot believe her.

"Why.. would you.."

My visor glitched, and my tail came out, and lunged at her oil jug.

:.-/A/Alex:

i pulled my hand back from her tail and grabbed the tail's cord, and Her tail Jumped at my face, snapping it's jaws open and closed. 

"Gotta get your wings out then you can have it."

=Uzi=

"WHY YOU.."

I felt something pop out of my back, it was my wings. 

"GIMME!"

:.-/A/Alex:

I sighed. I then looked at her tail i was holding back.

"hey. go give her this."

I handed her tail the oil jug, gave it a pat on the head and let it go.

It tilted it's head at me and then slithered over to Uzi.

=Uzi=

"Thank you... Robo-Jesus, that wasn't so hard was it?"

I took the oil out of my tail's mouth. i kind of was thinking of a name for it..

I began to drink the oil out of the jug.

:.-/A/Alex:

"Keep your wings out"

I told as i deployed my wings since she had hers out.

"alright. You ready to learn? not like you don't learn in school.."

=Uzi=

"BITE ME! school is so boring this will at least be fun! i get to do something outside of dumb projects that mean nothing cause we'll never do them!"

I snapped back at her. Rude of her to mention my schooling, this will be nothing like it! i get to fly, it'll be awesome!

:.-/A/Alex:

"i mean, that is an incredibly fair point. You don't really learn anything you'll use."

I said nonchalantly. I raised my wings up hinting the start of the lesson.

=Uzi=

My wings Just drooped. i was prepared but didn't feel fully prepared if i fell.

"alright uhh.. what do i do first i guess?"

:.-/A/Alex:

"first, Flap your wings for me So i know you have control of them."

=Uzi=

"ugh, okay."

I raised my wings up and flapped them forwards sending snow towards her.

"thats what you get."

:.-/A/Alex:

I giggled

"jokes on you i like the snow."

I tucked my wings to my side.

"okay, your first step is to Get a running head start, about 2 seconds in start flapping your wings."

=Uzi=

"and then..? You better just not leave me on a cliffhanger.."

:.-/A/Alex:

"well i was gonna walk through step by step but i guess I'll explain in full."

I spread my wings out.

"So running head start, 2 seconds in start flapping. Now you've got to flap pretty hard and quickly or you won't get any air to lift you. So once you start feeling yourself getting lifted off the ground, Make sure your wings are up, and about to flap down, so that'll boost you up and catch the air in them to send you up. Then you start flapping and looking up so you know where you're going. Lemme demonstrate."

I Stepped back, then began running. As i ran for about 2 or 3 seconds, i began to flap my wings vigorously, and with a strong force. I then felt the motion of my feet getting lifted up, so i waited for my wings motion to go down, and i jumped, and flapped my wings down with decent force and took to the air. I Flew a few feet up before hovering and turning to talk to Uzi.

"like that! it's okay if you don't get it on your first try, thats why i brought N!"

I had to yell because of our distance.

=Uzi=

"where is N anyways?"

I looked around, expecting to see my friend somewhere around here. i hope he didn't wuss out on me. I thought that until i hear familiar whirring of a jet engine in the distance.

_N_

"sorry guys!"

I landed Carefully in the spire hoping they wouldn't be mad at me.

"sorry I'm late! i got held up!'

=Uzi=

"Who held you up this time? better not have been my dad!"

I crossed my arms.

_N_

"Uhh yeah...?"

=Uzi=

I groaned.

"what did he want from you this time!?"

_N_

I smiled and spoke in a cheery voice.

"A lecture!"

=Uzi=

"i swear.."

:.-/A/Alex:

"Alright alright hold your wires you guys you still gotta learn to fly here Uzi. Save your anger for later or at least put that energy into your wings."

=Uzi=

"ugh. fine, I'll start this."

I began to run, and waited about 2 or 3 seconds while running, then i started flapping my wings fast like A did, Then slowly felt myself start to get lifted off the ground. i did the wait for the motion, then i tried boosting myself up, but it propelled me up, then a gust of wind came by and flung me back towards the ground, i realized i was pretty high.. uh oh..

"UHH N! HELP!"

_N_

I sprung up into the air, and caught Uzi before she hit the ground. i didn't need my wings, i could jump pretty high in certain situations!

"you good?"

I let go of her gently, and let her get her bearings. 

=Uzi=

"yeah, I'm good. Thats the only time I'll reply though!"

I blushed a little.

_N_

"glad you're okay!"

Good that nothing bad happened. at least she didn't hit the ground.

:.-/A/Alex:

"you actually did really good! you almost had it first try."

I was actually really proud of her for almost nailing that first try.

"you wanna give it another go?"

=Uzi=

"whatever sure. Just as long as another gust of wind doesn't knock me over again."

N helped me up and i walked back over to the area we were practicing at.

"alright so.. run, 2 seconds, flap, wait, jump.."

I started running again then waited 3 seconds since a wind gust occurred. I then started flapping my wings again quickly, and felt my feet get lifted, i got the position ready and..

Robo-Jesus i was flying. 

I Flew a bit higher and felt the wind hit my face, it felt amazing.

"WOO!"

:.-/A/Alex:

I began to start my cycle and jumped up with her

"come on N!"

I flew up to Uzi trying to help guide her around her flight.

_N_

I'm being included for once?

"oh biscuits this is awesome!"

I shot up into the air and kept pace with them eventually. i turned my jet engines to a lower throttle and stayed next to them

:.-/A/Alex:

"Good job by the way! you did it second try! proud of ya!"

I said giving Uzi a light smile while gliding, then flapping again.

=Uzi=

I gave her a smug-ish smile. 

"thanks. I'm happy i didn't take all day."

:.-/A/Alex:

"if your wings get tired, or your getting too high in the air, you gotta glide."

I showed her what i meant by stretching my wings out at an angle where air still went underneath them, and kept myself in the air.

"you'll start to go down and when you get low thats when you start flapping again."

=Uzi=

I tried gliding since my wings were getting a little tired and i was a little high up. It actually worked really well.

"wow, that's actually pretty neat."

_N_

"your guys' wings are cool! why'd i get the boring ones that just stay stationary half the time.."

=Uzi=

"Oh come on N, your wings are awesome. You don't get tired flapping them at least."

:.-/A/Alex:

"yeah, and you're way faster than how ours' are built. you're lucky there. well partially, i can dive bomb a whole bunch and build speed."

_N_

I blushed, wow, I'm getting compliments.

"thanks guys.."

:.-/A/Alex:

"you guys want to keep flying or head back?"

=Uzi=

"You kidding? Lets keep going!"

-

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

159K 5.7K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
358K 6K 78
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 38.2K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1.7M 57.8K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...