Knots in Second Year | Bakugo...

By ririsager

Sequel to Knots in First Year! Izuku and Katsuki have gotten so close thanks to their first year at UA togeth... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Bonus Chapter - Thankful for Last Night
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 - Summertime Special pt 1 🍋
Chapter 22- Summertime Special pt 2 🍋
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 🍋
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
short author's note

Chapter 15

270 8 26
By ririsager

As lunch ended, their next period was English Language. But the last period of the day was more exam training, and a certain pair of partners were struggling just a bit with an ultimate team move. They didn't accomplish anything in their earlier training, but they seem to be onto something now.

"What if you made ice skates and I covered the ground in ice to make it slippery for our enemy- but giving us the upper hand?"

"We could try rushing our opponent with a combined attack, not like I'm the best at shorthand combat..."

"I don't want you to make too much at once, but what if in the time it takes you to skate to our opponent, you made another one of those capture scarves from the time in first year we were against Mr. Aizawa?"

"That was probably our best move yet, so I think pairing it with your ice and binding them will ensure our victory!"

"Okay let's try it."

The heterochromatic boy covered their area of the gym in ice, causing their clone to slip a bit and stumble to one knee. The ponytailed girl quickly made some skates to slip onto the underside of her red boots and started skating hellishly good, almost like she's done this before. The boy blasted fire from his left side to propel him forward, going slightly past the clone to hover above him as the girl made a smaller, easier to handle version of the first metal alloy capture scarf she had produced last school year. She threw the first end of it forward, catching the other end as she made it out of her chest. She made a fast motion with her wrist to make sure the scarf would whip around the subject in front of them. The heterochromatic boy immediately blasted their opponent with fire as soon as the scarf whipped around the clone, causing it to harden from the heat. The girl skated up to her partner and earned a soft smile from him, making her blush and rub her arm nervously.

Meanwhile, Katsuki and Izuku were attempting their idea from earlier. The first time they tried it, Izuku didn't give enough umph with One For All and Katsuki ended up eating shit on the floor before they were even close to their clone. This time though, they got it. Izuku ran ahead using 5% of One For All, grabbing Katsuki from behind him using Blackwhip. He upped his running speed by going up to 8% of OFA and then he spun them around and he flung Katsuki forward, applying 20% of OFA to his throw as he let go of his boyfriend and flung him forward. The blonde started spinning around like an ashy tornado towards their opponent, using about 50% of Howitzer Impact to take out their opponent without any theoretical serious injuries. Sure enough, their clone dissipated and they were victorious.

"YES! Kacchan we did it!" Izuku yelled as he ran to his boyfriend, instinctively throwing his arms out for a hug. Katsuki wanted to give him that damn hug but he remembered where they were and who they were surrounded by, so he held out his hand and as soon as Izuku was about to run into him he blasted him away, leaving black ash on his face once again. Izuku coughed a bit before looking up at his boyfriend, who frowned but gave him soft loving eyes for reassurance, which made the former smile happily.

"Woah Deku, are you alright?" A certain brown-haired girl asked as she bent down to lend him a hand.

"Heh, I'm fine Uraraka! Did you get to see our new move?" Izuku asked excitedly as the girl pulled him up.

"Yes I did! It was so cool! Tsu and I are doing something similar, although I'm not exploding anyone hah..." Uraraka said as she helped Izuku up and then played with the back of her hair.

"Oh, are you gonna make them float instead?"

"Yea! Right after Tsu throws me she'll grab them as they float off the ground and throw them in the jail cell!"

"It's a pretty good idea for both of our strengths, I just hope it's worth a lot of points." Tsu added with a finger to her chin.

"Well I can't wait to see it during the exams!"

"Come on loser we aren't done yet, we gotta check out the competition..." Katsuki growled as he grabbed Izuku's hood and dragged him away from the girls.

"Sorry guys I'll talk to you later!" Izuku yelled.

"So how are you feeling about Midoriya?" Tsu asked Uraraka as soon as the boys were gone.

"Honestly, I'm so glad we are still friends. I'd feel terrible if something happened between us that would ruin our friendship, so I'm glad nothing went further between us... Plus I think I know what's going on in his head." Uraraka said with a smile to the ground.

"Well that's good, but what do you mean 'what's going on in his head'?"

"Don't worry it's nothing, probably something I shouldn't talk about... It's his business." The brown-haired girl exclaimed as she smiled back at Tsu who was honestly just confused.

~

After classes were over for the day, Izuku was packing up his notebooks when a certain blonde came up with a bad idea.

"Hey Midoriya! Ready to walk together?!" Kaminari waved from across the classroom.

"Yep! I'm all packed up!"

"Kirishima, Bakugo, walk with us today?" Kaminari asked innocently which made both boys flinch.

"Uh, th-thanks Kaminari..." Eijiro replied, looking at Katsuki panicked.

"Ugh whatever..." Katsuki groaned as he rolled his eyes. I need to get better at staying chill, Eijiro thought.

As the four boys walked out of the main building together, Shoto walked out behind them and tilted his head. Izuku? Walking with- Oh shit... Shoto started running up to them in hopes to walk with them just in case they needed another liar on standby, when just as he was reaching them he felt an arm wrap around his neck.

"Aye Todoroki! Were you trying to catch up to Midoriya?" Sero asked.

"Uh, yea..." Shoto replied stiffly.

"I was trying to catch up with the Bakusquad too so let's go together!" The black-haired boy said as he ran ahead. Great, more people to lie to, Todoroki thought as he continued his run over to the group.

"Izuku!" Todoroki yelled as he caught up to them.

"Woah first name basis? Lucky!" Kaminari whined.

"They did just do their work study together so who knows how close they got." Sero added, making Eijiro blush at the ground. He felt a little bit left out but tried not to take it too hard.

"So Bakugo, what made you chose Midoriya as a partner?" Kaminari tilted his head with his heads behind his back.

"He wasn't any of you bastards..." Katsuki replied in a growl.

"WHA-" Kaminari yelled as his eyes fell totally white.

"Well why not Kirishima? If you have to pair up with anyone you usually pair up with him..." Sero added.

"Well actually-" Eijiro started before getting cut off by Katsuki.

"I assumed he'd wanna pair up with raccoon eyes anyway, plus Deku is my rival isn't he? Makes ME all the more worthy to help HIM pass exams..." He chuckled teasingly.

"How would you know he'd want to be with Ashido?" Kaminari asked. Izuku and Shoto were so nervous to say anything that they just stayed silent for the most part.

"Well uh, we're kind of... dating..." Eijiro said nervously as he blushed at the ground.

"WHA-" Kaminari and Sero both said together as both of their eyes flushed completely white. "Well then why isn't she walking with us?!" Kaminari yelled.

"She likes walking home with the girls... plus we text a lot and hang out whenever we can so it's not like I never get to see her."

"Ah, I see..." Sero replied.

"So Midoriya, is there anyone YOU like?" Kaminari asked teasingly, poking Izuku's cheek as he flushed a deep shade of red at the question.

"Uh- Uhm... I- Eh- I-" Izuku stuttered.

"What? Deku doesn't have a little crush?" Katsuki teased angrily, making Izuku practically cringe at the lack of space between them in front of their friends.

"Alright Bakugo leave him alone." Eijiro teased like a mom, making Katsuki start practically fist fighting him.

"How about you, Todoroki? YOU got a crush?" Sero teased, making Kaminari follow his lead with amusement.

"OMG I bet he does! Who is it?" Kaminari added as he got closer into Shoto's space.

"I don't have time for meaningless feelings..." Shoto huffed out.

"I bet it's Yaomomo!" Kaminari teased, making Shoto pissed. He put his hand on Kaminari's face and activated his fire lightly, making Kaminari whine and fall backwards.

As all the boys made it back to Heights Alliance, they talked about hanging out in the common room and talking about how training is going with their partners. Katsuki acted like he didn't care about the class and left the common room to his room, leaving Ashido to yell that he's no fun. Izuku pulled out his phone and sent Katsuki a quick text.

Deku: Can you give me about an hour? I want to hang out with everyone.

Katsuki gritted his teeth at the message but remembered he couldn't have Izuku all to himself, in fact he did secretly like that Izuku was such a good friend to the class. He admired that about him. He smiled and left him a reply.

Kacchan: Of course little bunny, I'll be waiting.

There it was. That stupid nickname. Izuku flushed a deep shade of red staring at his phone when someone happened to notice.

"Midoriya! Are you BLUSHING?!" Hagakure teased, making Izuku panic and shove his phone back into his pocket.

"NO NO I JUST- MY MOM- SHE SAID SOMETHING SWEET!" Izuku yelled in embarrassment, making Shoto tilt his head. Shinso was leaning on the kitchen counter smirking at the teasing Izuku was getting. The greenette made his way to the kitchen for a drink.

"Hey Midoriya, you're pretty funny you know that?" Shinso smirked.

"Wh- What do you mean?"

"You weren't blushing because of your mom..." Shinso narrowed his eyes.

"WHA-" Izuku practically almost passed out when Shoto was luckily behind him to catch him mid fall.

"It's okay, I won't tell anyone. I don't know who it is, but a certain girl... or guy... has got you like this, don't they?" Shinso chuckled, making Izuku's eyes widen in Shoto's grasp.

"What does it matter?" Shoto asked defensively.

"Woah now, chill I was only teasing." Shinso said as he stood up to leave the kitchen.

"Shinso just, don't say anything okay?" Izuku pleaded.

"Hey, it's all good. I wouldn't talk about something I know nothing about anyway. Plus, it's your business, not mine!" Shinso replied with a soft smile before leaving.

"You know Shoto, you could let your guard down a little bit with everyone else like you did with Kirishima, Katsuki and I?"

"Yea I know... I'm working on it... I've already started getting really comfortable... with..."

"OH MY GOD NO WAY!" Izuku whisper yelled.

"Wha-?" Shoto let out as he stepped back from Izuku in shock.

"TELL ME IT'S YAOYOROZU!" Izuku whisper yelled again further into Shoto's space.

"YEA OKAY MAYBE NOW SHUT UP!" Shoto whisper yelled back as he shoved a hand in Izuku's face in annoyance and shoved him down away from him with a frown.

"Shoto that's so cute!"

"I said shut up..." Shoto scoffed as he turned to walk out of the kitchen before stopping. "Was it Katsuki? The text I mean, that made you blush so hard..."

"Heh, yeah, when is it not him..." Izuku sighed out with a smile.

"Hm, you two are...cute..." Shoto smiled softly as he then left the kitchen. Did Shoto just say the word cute? To describe Katsuki and I? Awww...

After an hour in the common room with his friends, Izuku excused himself to 'his room' to 'study' and everyone waved goodbye politely. Of course Izuku wasn't going to his room, he went in the elevator and pressed the button for the second floor, Katsuki's floor. He thought everyone was down in the common room, but he was very wrong. Tokoyami was exiting his room at the exact same time Izuku was coming out of the elevator.

"Midoriya? What are you doing on this floor?" Tokoyami asked, tilting his head.

"Oh um... I just needed to- talk to Kacchan- about our ultimate team moves... He doesn't like to talk to me much in class so..." Izuku said nervously while playing with his fingers.

"I see, well text me if you have any issues. Dark Shadow will come up to help." Tokoyami said with care.

"Thanks Tokoyami! I will!"

As Tokoyami was getting in the elevator, Dark Shadow came out and waited until the elevator closed.

"You know he's lying right?" Dark Shadow asked.

"Obviously, does he think we can't hear them?" Tokoyami replied, making Dark Shadow giggle as he went back into the bird.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 2.6K 39
This has some trigger warnings please don't read if you are sensitive to any of these topics! THIS HAS A GOOD ENDING THOUGH ⚠rape⚠ ⚠sexual activitie...
883 76 16
(THIS BOOK IS OLD AND CONTENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE IN THE NEAR FUTURE) Deku, or Izuku Midoriya, has moved from Class 1-A to Class 2-A. Very few stude...
14.9K 164 13
~{DISCONTINUED}~ New kid in class 1-A? 3 students already crushing over them, but who'll they chose? In this story, the reader(you) gets to see what...
39.9K 1.7K 20
All his life (L/N) has been terrified of using his quirk in fear of hurting someone. What will he do when he is faced with the decision to hurt someo...