????BRINGING FREEDOM IN THE F...

By 410Jackass

(A/N: Note to self: I'm 100% not American! Just doing what American readers, writers and author want!! FREEDO... More

BIO
Prologue
Chapter 1: New world
Nation: United States of America
Chapter 2: Bring freedom and democracy in the new world pt.1
Chapter 3: Bring freedom and democracy in the new world pt.2
US military
Objection
Chapter 4: Bring freedom and democracy in the new world pt.3
Nations from fantasy world
Chapter 5: Bring freedom and democracy in the new world pt.4
Chapter 6: Bring freedom and democracy in the new world pt.5
Chapter 7: Bring freedom and democracy in the new world pt.6
Chapter 8: Bring freedom and democracy in the new world pt.7 (FINAL)
Nation: Empire of sùdem
Chapter: 9 [Prologue] New harem, New friends, Nam and Oil pt.1
Chapter 10: New Harem, New friends, Nam and Oil! pt.2
Chapter 11: New harem, New friends, Nam and Oil pt.3
Chapter 12: New Harem, New friends, Nam and Oil pt.3.5
Chapter 13: New Harem, New Friends, Nam and Oil pt.4
Announcement
Chapter 14: New Harem, New friends, Nam and Oil pt.5
Meme
Chapter 15: New Harem, New friends, Nam and Oil pt.6
Map
Chapter 16: New Harem, New Friends, Nam and Oil pt.7
Chapter 17: New Harem, New Friends, Nam and Oil pt.8
Chapter 18: New Harem, New Friends, Nam and Oil pt.9
Lockheed CL-1201
Chosen Flags
Independents in Que Juen Empire
Chapter 19: New Harem, New Friends, Nam and Oil pt.10
Chapter 20.5 New Harem, New Friends, Nam and Oil Pt.12 [Short and Final]
Cover Update
Chapter 21: American Romance Pt.1
Chapter 22: American Romance Pt.2
Chapter 23: American Romance Pt.3
M1 Abrams
Chapter 24: American Romance Pt.4
Special Chapter
Chapter ???: The End
Chapter 25: American Romance Pt.5

Chapter 20: New Harem, New Friends, Nam and Oil pt.11

1.1K 22 15
By 410Jackass

American Anime Opening

(Second A/N: Dude...... Why?

A/N: I just wanted to used it)

------------------------------

Location | US Occupation Que Juen Empire AKA. Ohio

3rd Person Pov

The scene shown an young female walking in the street of the Que Capital, It's was an normal day on the capital until-

*BANG*

*BANG*

Gunshot was heard, Young girl was terrified by the sound. Everyday, It happen not just the capital. But other towns and cities, It terrified the people of Que Juen Empire. Even since the USA invaded their empire and killed their king. Many things is changed in the occupations. Slaves were abolished in the empire, churches were burn because of the false priest were imprisoned and new churches were built, But with the new Christian and religious without controlling the populations. Some of the lower and second-class were given rights and better conditions. Shops and business were build and many have jobs to go. Some of the poor living in the terrible condition were giving homes to live after the king was killed. Many of the poor were happy that the tyranny king is dead.

*BANG*

Oh right the Gunshot.

Girl: *Sigh* By the gods, Another Noble Massacre.

She came across the Que Civilains gathering around the big mansion. She saw the soldiers in green forces the nobles out of the big mansion.

Noble: *Forces out* UNHAND ME YOU BRUTES!!!! DID YOU KNOW WH-

*BANG*

The Noble didn't say a word when the soldier using the M1911 Colt Pistol shot him in the head.

US Marine 1: Execute them all!

All the US Marines: YES SIR!!!

The marines used their M16 Assault Rifles.

The US Used the new model assault rifle. It was used in vietnam wars and other wars in the era of cold war.

*RATARATARATARATARATA*

The Marines executed the nobles infront of the residents. Some of the Que Civilains were horrified by this, Of Course many noble weren't spared. After they're lost Que Juen-American War, Many nobles were strip of their titles and arrest for their corruption. Nobles tried bribed the US Soldiers, But it was pointless has many of them were executed in public. However, Rumours have spread that Que Juen Resistance were rising against the US Occupation, Using the guerrilla warfare tactic. However, It was proving useless as many of them were killed by M60 Patton and M113 APC. Even since they're lost the war, Many old generations still believe in the old system of Que Juen Empire and Theocracy, However, Many new generations decided to go with democracy, Children and Grand Children didn't like the Que Juen Empire for what their done. But that didn't stop the old generations saw their own children and grand children admiting to allowed democracy. This caused fights between the old and new generations in the US Occupation zones (Ohio). Many Children and Grand Childrens fight against their own parents and grand parents. It became violant and many hundreds were killed by the process. However, The US Military stop them and Marshell Law was declare around towns and cities. But due to the violence that have caused damaged between both sides. The US Soldiers arrested the old generations, Including the parents and grand parents. Except the others parents who didn't wanted to get involved by this. Things were bad in the US Occupation in Que Juen Empire, But decided to get use to it. New Generations didn't care about their parents and grand parents getting arrested and still continue to support democracy.

--------------

Location | Canada | Ottitawa

3rd Person Pov

Things were normal in the streets, Humans and Demi-Humans walking around doing their early business while children were playing in the playground. A flag was on stop of the building.

After the end of Que Juen-American War, Y/N wanted to recreated canada from his world. Althought some Humans and Demi-Humans never heard canada. But they're get used to it seen they're nationality changed into canada.

-------------

Location | Canadian Military Base

3rd Person Pov

In the Canadian Military Base, We see the canadian new armed forces. Many of them were humans, demi-humans & elves wearing WW2 Uniforms. Y/N wanted to sell some military equirment since Que Juen-American War.

They're even brought Tanks, APC and Airplanes.

M4A3E8 Sherman

M44 APC

M8 Greyhound

Sexton

Jeep

Supermarine Spitfire

B-17 Flying Fortress

However, US Send the american drill sergeant and training humans, demi-humans and elves will surely been hell.

Meanwhile in the barracks

(A/N: This is from the movie full metal jacket, So yeah)

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: I am Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, your senior drill instructor. From now on you will speak only when spoken to, and the first and last words out of your filthy sewers will be "Sir". Do you maggots understand that?

Canandian Recruits (Including demi-humans and elves): Sir yes sir!

Hartman: Bullshit, I can't hear you. Sound off like you got a pair!

All the Canadian Recruits (Including demi-humans and elves): *Shouting* SIR, YES SIR!!!!!

Hartman: If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day, you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on this fantasy world. You are not even human, demi-humans and elves fucking beings. You are nothing but unorganized grab-asstic pieces of amphibian shit! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me, the more you will learn. I am hard but I am fair. There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on niggers, kikes, wops or greasers. Here you are all equally worthless. And my orders are to weed out all non-hackers who do not pack the gear to serve in my beloved Corps. Do you maggots understand that?

All the Canadian Recruits: Sir yes sir!

Hartman: Bullshit! I can't hear you!

All the Canadian Recruits: SIR YES SIR!!!!

Hartman stop and look at the elf.

Hartman: What's your name scumbag!

Suka: Sir! Private Suka Luna Sir!

Hartman: Bullshit! From now on you're private snowball! Do you like that name?

Suka didn't like that name, But he couldn't protest against it.

Snowball: SIR YES SIR!!!!

Hartman: There's one thing that you won't like private snowball! They're don't serve fried chicken and watermelon on a daily basis in my mess hall!

Snowball: SIR YES SIR!!!!

???: This human is insane!

Hartman heard a voice coming from the recruits.

Hartman: *Angry and walking toward the other recruits* Who said that? WHO THE FUCK SAID THAT!!!! WHO'S THE SLIMEY LITTLE CANADIAN COMMUNIST SHIT TWINKLE-TOED COCK SUNKING DOWN HERE WE'LL GET SIGNED HIS OWN DEATH WARRENT!!!!

Hartman stops and look around the recruits.

Hartman: Nobody huh!? The fairy fucking godmother said "I'm fucking stan not will PT you all until you fucking die! I'll PT you until your ass are sucking buttermilk!

Hartman grab the demi-human by the shirt.

Hartman: *Glares* Was it you, you scroungy little fuck! Huh?

Canadian Demi-human Recruit: *Scared* Sir no Sir!

Hartman: You little piece of shit! You're look like a fucking worm! I bet it was you!

Canadian Demi-human Recruit: *Scared* SIR NO SIR!!!!!

Canadian Demi-human Recruit 2: Sir I said it Sir!

Hartman turns to see a demi-human with a nerdy glasses.

Hartman: Well, No shit! What have we got here? A fucking canadian private joker! I admire your honesty. hell, I like you, You can come over to my house and fuck my sister.

Hartman punched the demi-human (Joker) in the stomach. Causing him to fall to his knees.

Hartman: You little scumbag! I've got your name! I've got your ass!

Hartman: You will not laugh! You will not cry! You will learn by the numbers! I will teach you! Now get up! Get on your feet!

Joker started to stand on his feet.

Hartman: Do at best unfuck yourself or I will unscrew your head and check down your neck!

Joker: Sir yes sir!

Hartman: Private Joker, Why did you joined this beloved canadian armed forces!

Joker: Sir! To kill! Sir!

Hartman: So you're killer!?

Joker: Sir yes sir!

Hartman: Let me see your war face!

Joker:....... Sir?

Hartman: You've got a war face? AAAHHHHH!!! That's a war face, Now let me see you're war face!

Joker: *Screaming* AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Hartman: Bullshit! You're didn't convince me! Let me see your real war face!

Joker: *Screaming* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hartman: You don't scare, work on it!

Joker: Sir yes sir!

Hartman leave Joker, But stop and stared next to the demi-human earliy.

Hartman: What's yours execuse!?

Canadian Demi-Human Recruit: Sir! Execuse for what!? sir!

Hartman: I'm asking the fucking question here private! You understand!

Canadian Demi-Human Recruit: Sir yes sir!

Hartman: Well, Thank you well much! Can I be in charges for awhile!

Canadian Demi-human Recruit: Sir yes sir!

Hartman: Are you shut up! are you nervous!?

Canadian Demi-Human Recruit: Sir! I am! Sir!

Hartman: Do I make you nevous?

Canadian Demi-Humsn Recruit: Sorry!

Hartman: Sorry what!? Are you about to call me an asshole!

Canadian Demi-Human Recruit: Sir no Sir!

Hartman: How tall are you private?

Canadian Demi-Human Recruit: Sir! Five-Foot nine! Sir!

Hartman: Five-Foot Nine! I didn't know they stacked shit that high! You trying to squeeze an inche in on me somewhere huh?

Canadian Demi-Human Recruit: Sir no Sir!

Hartman: Bullshit! It looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your mama's ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress!

Demi-humans was silent at the moment.

Hartman: I think you've been cheated! We're nailing you from anyway private.

Canadian Demi-Human Recruit: Sir! Ovan Town! Sir!

Hartman: Holy dog shit! Ovan Town only steers and queers come from Ovan Town private asshole! And you know much look like a steer to me so that kind of narrow it down! do you suck nix?!

Asshole: Sir no sir!

Hartman: Are you a peter-puffer!

Asshole: Sir no Sir!

Hartman: I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck up a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around! I'll be watching you!

Hartman left, Until he stop and stares at the fat and tall elf.

Hartman: Did your parents have any children that lived?

Fat elf: Sir yes sir!

Hartman: I bet they regret that.

Hartman: What's your name fat body?

Fat elf: Sir, Leonard Lawrence, sir.

Hartman: Lawrence? Lawrence what... of Arabia?

Fat elf: Sir no Sir!

Hartman: That name sounds like royalty. Are you royalty?

Fat elf: Sir no Sir!

Hartman: Do you suck dicks?

Fat elf: Sir No Sir!

Hartman: Bullshit! I bet you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

Fat elf: Sir no Sir!

Hartman: I don't like the name Lawrence, only faggots and sailors are called Lawrence. From now on you're Gomer Pyle!

Pyle: Sir Yes Sir!

To Be Continue

------------------

A/N: Sorry, I ending this scene here. next chapter will takes in mexico. So yeah!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

589K 13.2K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
643K 39.3K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
65.4K 1.8K 28
[COMPLETED] Let me just close my eyes with hope that.. it will be okay tomorrow..
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...