Eternally Yours

Por _WordAddict1_

His hands rested on her waist, startling her before she relaxed at the familiarity of touch. She sucked in a... Más

Character Aesthetic
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 6

4.3K 391 89
Por _WordAddict1_

Warning: The following chapter contains mature content, not suitable for people below age of 18. Kindly skip the first part for the same.

"Mere sapno ki rani kab aaye gi tu, aayi rut mastani kab aayegi tu. Chali aa tu, chali aa," Manik hummed the song as he stood before the mirror in a white lower and a towel draped around his shoulder as he came out of the bathroom, freshly showered and got ready for the pooja they had in their home that day because of a mannat of his mother. Moreover, it was a Sunday and he was in a happy mood since he didn't had any work related stress.

(My dream queen, when will you come! Come on, come on!)

Nandini, who had been silently draping the sheet on bed, turned her head slightly, watching her husband with keen eyes. Manik stopped singing as she sarcastically said, "Rani ke liye pehle khud toh raja bano."

(First you have to become a King for a queen.)

Manik scoffed and said, "Oh please. Tumhe bas meri kadar nahi hai. Warna pata chalta kitni meri Rani banne ke liye marti hai." Just to irritate her more, he started singing loudly, making her glare at him as she straightened and was moving towards the door. Holding her arm, taking her off guard, he pulled her towards himself, taking in her. She looked beautiful in the simple yellow cotton suit with floral print she donned for the puja.

(Oh please. You just don't care. Otherwise, you would realize how many girls are dying to become my Queen.)

His arms wrapping around her waist, tightening as she tried to get out of his hold while saying, "Chode mujhe. Bohot kaam hai niche Puja keliye. Aapki kadar karne vali Rani aati hogi."

(Leave me. I have alot of work to do for Puja. Your Queen, who will care for you, might be coming.)

Manik grinned at her words while saying, "Oh ho. Tu Rani se jealous ho ri hai. Joh exist bhi nahi karti."
Nandini didn't even oppose his words, her futile efforts to push him away seizing as she enjoyed herself in his arms. It had been two days since they had that fight, which seemed petty compared to the two days wasted away holding grudges due to which both of them didn't speak to each other, except for a few monotonous answers when needed.

(Oh my. You're jealous of Queen, who doesn't even exist.)

Suddenly, like a pregnant woman, Manik's whole mood changed as he lowered his voice, his hand moving to her face, caressing her cheek tenderly while saying, "Vaise, baby, abhi mauka bhi hai aur dastoor bhi."

(By the way, baby, we have a chance right now.)

"Chi Manik. Ye bohot ganda tha," Nandini said, laughing at his poor choice of words for intercourse. Rolling his eyes, Manik wiggled his single eyebrow while saying, "Vaise tune jawab nahi diya."

(Yuck, Manik! This was really bad. Get aside. **By the way, you didn't answer.)

But, Nandini's attention was focused on something else entirely as she said, "Ye mujhe bhi karna hai." Manik smiled at her words and looking at his face, she realised the blunder her words were about to create. Smacking his chest, she explained, "Woh nahi. Ye. Joh abhi aapne apni eyebrow saath kiya."

(Even I want to do this. **Not that. This. The thing you did with your eyebrow.)

"Kya? Ye!" Manik asked, amused, as he again raised a single eyebrow up and down while Nandini watched it curiously and nodded. He laughed as she tried to imitate, which was futile as it just resulted in her both eyes squinting shut, playfully knocking off her forehead. She glared at him for making her fun and he simply shrugged.

(What? This?)

Nandini stared at him, as he hummed another song, his hand tangling in her hair before he tugged it gently, raising her head. She sighed as he closed the distance and then his lips pressed against hers. His lips sucked her bottom lip, his teeth gently nipping it while he took off the dupatta, letting it slide to the floor. He Inclined her head, making her to raise on her tiptoes while her hands wrapped around his shoulders for support as their lips moulded against each others.

As their kiss deepened, Manik's hand drifted down to her back, his fingers unknotting the doris of her kurti before it drifted to her waist, pulling her closer. Nandini gasped, breaking off from the kiss, breathing deeply, as he pressed his hardened length against her. She tried to push him away unwillingly. But it backfired as his hold around her tightened, his one hand cupping her bosom and kneading it, providing her with immense pleasure.

"Manik, abhi nahi. Puja," Nandini managed out, breaking off from the kiss. Paying no heed to her words, his hand delved inside her kurti, cupping one of her breasts over the bra, his lips dropped dewy kisses against her jaw, gradually moving to her neck, making her arch her neck while her eyes closed.

(Manik, not now. Puja–)

She winced as his teeth dug in the soft skin near her pulse, leaving a red love bite and followed by many others while his hand pulled down the bra cup, baring one of her soft mounds.

"Manik," Nandini breathed out, her hand on his shoulder tightening as he palmed her, fondling the soft protruding flesh, his thumb rolling the brown nub and hardening it. His eyes, darkening with desire and love, took in her slowly unravelling under his hands. Taking out his hand, his lips pressed against her in a fervent kiss, breaking in between to take off her kurti before pressing back as he wrapped her legs around his waist, carrying her towards the bed while his hands worked over the hooks of her bra, eating up her protests as he unknowingly tore it in his haste.

As he dropped her to bed, he stood over her on the bed on his knees, making her arch her hips, helping him take off her plazo. His hands gently traced the inside of her thighs, her eyes gazing at him while his followed his hands as he took off her panties. Throwing them on the floor, their eye's locked as he lowered himself between her legs.

Nandini sucked in a breath as his lips pressed open mouthed kisses against the inside of her legs, sometimes softly nibbling, his day's beard grazing against the soft skin before she sucked in a breath, her eyes shutting close as his fingers parted her labia, her hand raking through his hair fisting as his tongue darted inside her folds. She let out a soft moan, her breath deepening as he licked her around, the smell of arousal filling up as his tongue darted towards her clitoris, circling it. As her breathy, low moans filled his ears, his strokes turned firm and hard, making her arch her hips while his hands grabbed her breasts, his palms fondling them. She let out his name breathily, as his teeth grazed her clitoris gently while his tongue lapping until she let out a cry as her body unravelled with pleasure.

She breathed deeply, her eyes, hazy on desire, opening as she watched him taking off the clothes. As he climbed atop, keeping his weight off her slightly, her hands wrapped around his shoulders as their lips meshed together. Their tongues moulded, lips sucked, teeth grazed messily while his hands traced her every curve as he turned to his back, pulling her atop him. With his hand tugging her hair as he smooched her, Nandini straddled him as he sat slightly, with his back against the headboard while hands holding her waist.

Manik let out a curse as Nandini positioned herself against the tip of his cock before slowly lowering herself, taking his entire length inside her. As she rocked herself in his lap, his hand held her hips, guiding their pace as he thrusted up while pulling her. As her breathy moans filled his ears, his thrusts slowly turned harsh and deep, their bodies moving in sync, his hands groping her breasts while their lips latched to each other.

Their moans and groans reverberated throughout the room until her eyes widened, both of them stopping as a loud knock echoed throughout as Nandini's sister in law shouted, "Bhabhi! Kab tak tyaar ho jaoge? Aarav roh raha hai."

(Bhabhi? How long will you take to get ready? Aarav is crying.)

Before Nandini could get up, Manik was quick to turn her around on her back, switching their positions as he palmed her mouth when she protested and shouted, "Woh nahane gayi hai."

(She has gone for a bath.)

"Unhe kaye thoda jaldi kare!" Mukti shouted before she walked away. Before she could utter another word of protest, her husband was too smart as his fingers pressed and circled around all the right places, making her forget everything before he drilled himself inside her. He fondled and sucked her breasts like a starved man, nibbling and kissing wherever he could as he pounded inside her in quick and deep thrusts, their bodies, slicked with sweat, rubbing against each other. As soon as they finished, their bodies tangled together as they tried to get themselves under control. Manik got up from her, laying to the side as she pushed his shoulder a few minutes later, getting up.

She hurriedly collected her clothes wearing them, throwing away the torn bra at his face, making him grin. He threw it on the bed, staring at her as she grabbed a new one from almirah and wore it. As she got ready, raking her hands through her hair while hurriedly wearing her earrings and bangles, simultaneously looking at her face in the mirror. Grabbing her dupatta from the floor, she threw it on her shoulder. When she was about to leave, her eyes fell on her neck, marred with a hickey and she quickly draped her dupatta in her neck, hiding it up.

"Manik tyaar ho jaye na! Maa bolegi. Time dekhiye. Guests aate honge," Nandini said, moving out of the room after Manik hummed, getting up after she closed the door behind her, ordering him to come downstairs within ten minutes.

(Manik, get ready and come down. Your mother will scold us. Look at the time. Guests will be coming soon.)

•••••

As Manik came downstairs in the white kurta pyjama, catching some female attention as he was busy rolling up the sleeves and searching for his wife. He walked towards Nandini, who was standing in a corner with Aarav, patting his back as he had his face rested in the crook of her neck while watching the hustle and bustle in their house.

Manik greeted a few of the guests on his way towards Nandini, occasionally talking until he came and stood beside her. He lightly slapped Aarav, making him whine as he looked up at him. While Manik was busy irritating his son, Manik's mother walked to them and said, "Manik, beta woh bahar kursiya padi hai, doh chaar leke aa jaldi."

(Manik, there are some chairs outside. Go and bring them.)

As his mother walked away, Nandini looked at her husband, grinning while cooing, "Jaao Manik beta. Kursiya uthao."

(Go, Manik. Pick up the chairs.)

Rolling his eyes, Manik didn't move from his place while looking around before he called his younger brother, Dhruv, who was busy tapping something on his phone. Manik hit the back of his head and ordered, "Jaa bahar se kursiya utha ke laa."

(Go and bring the chairs from outside.)

Dhruv glared but went to do the work while Nandini shook her head. Manik said, "Kya hain. Isko paida hi issi kaam ke liye kiya tha."

(What? He was born to do this work.)

Nandini tried but couldn't help the chuckle that slipped while rolling her eyes. As his mother called out to Nandini, she handed over Aarav to Manik. But, before she could walk away, he held her wrist, surprising her and as she looked at him, he asked, "Isne susu kar rakha hai?"

(He had already peed, right?)

Nandini nodded her head. Manik laughed as she grumbled while walking away, "Mujhe laga koi tareef karenge. Lekin yaha dekho. Kya din aagaye hai."

(I thought he'll compliment me. But, look. What days I have to see.)

Focusing towards his son, who was busy looking at something behind him, Manik turned around to have a look at what seized his son's attention. He grinned mischievously as he saw a girl infant, nearly two to three years old walking around. As he hit Aarav's head, snapping his attention who was innocently gazing at the baby, making him cry out, but he quietened on his own when Manik made no attempt to stop him, while Manik scolded, "Sharam nahi aati. Kisi ki ladki dekh raha hai. Ruk jaa teri Maa ko bolta hu."

(Don't you feel shame eyeing someone's girl. Shameless baby.)

Nandini, who was passing by with a plate full of yellow flowers with Mukti, stopped as Aarav cried while looking at her. She passed the tray to Mukti, asking her to hand it over to the panditji and took Aarav in her arms. As he rested his head against her chest with his thumb in his mouth, Nandini took it out while asking, "Kya hua mere puttu ko? Ninni aayi hai?

(What happened baby? Feeling sleepy?)

When he dug his face in her neck, Nandini cooed while Manik said, "Ab toh aayegi hi ninni. Ladki tadte hoye toh badi aakhe phaad phaad ke dekh raha tha." He again hit the back of his head, making Aarav whine loudly in irritation, glaring at Manik, if it was possible, "Besharam."

(Now he will feel sleepy. While eyeing the girl, he had his eyes ready to pop off their sockets. **Shameless.)

"Kyu maar re ho usko subah se. Uski abhi teething shuru hui hai pehle hi irritated rehta hai saara din," Nandini said, kissing the top of Aarav's head, while saying, "Aur ab aapki koi na koi harkat toh aayegi hi na isme."

(Why are you beating him since morning? He has just started teething. He is already irritated as it is. **And by the way, he is going to adapt some of your habits.)

"Oye. Maine kaunsi ladki taadi?" Nandini pointedly looked at him and he defended, "Toh tu toh biwi hai meri. Tujhe nahi toh padosan taadunga."

(Oh, who did I stare at? **You are my wife. If not you, who will I stare at? My neighbor?)

"Vese na baato baato main kabhi kabhi man ki baat nikal jaati hai. Aapko padosan ki biwi taadni hai?" Nandini said, trying to keep her face scary as she narrowed her eyes while Manik gaped at her in shock before he muttered, "Ye saala Aarav ke tadne ke karan meri kyu class lag rahi hai." Nandini laughed as he suddenly asked, "Vaise humari padosan toh voh chaalis saal ki aunty ni hai?"

(Sometimes, we day our hearts desire while talking. You want to stare at our neighbor, don't you? **How the hell did I started getting questioned. **By the way, a forty year old aunt?)

"Haan," Nandini replied with a grin until it wiped off as she seriously asked, "Matlab aap idhar udhar dekh te ho joh aapka pata hai ki humare aas pados kaun rehta hai?"

(Yes. This means, you do look around. That's why you know who lives around, don't you?)

Manik cursed under his breath, dramatically joining his hands in front of him and bowing his head as he said, "Mere ko maaf kar maate. Aage se kuch nahi bolunga tere bete ko."

(Forgive me! I would never say anything to your son from now onwards.)

"Maine akele ni paida kiya," Nandini said.

(I didn't birth him alone.)

"Woh toh mujhe pata hai," Manik replied, smirking at her knowingly while his hand suddenly arranged her dupatta, hiding away the reddish mark on her neck, making her avert her gaze as her cheeks turned crimson. As Mukti called her out, she walked to her, refusing to look towards Manik who was still staring at her back, or lower.

(That, I do know.)

After all, like father, like son.

•••••

"Yaar Nandini, gate toh band karle! Kitne guest hain bahar," Manik snapped, closing the door as he walked upstairs to their room to collect the material for puja, where Nandini was feeding Aarav.

(Nandini, close the door atleast! There are so many guests outside.)

"Sorry. Woh Aarav bohot tang kar raha tha toh jaldi main reh gaya," Nandini said, wincing as he continued bitting to relieve his sore gums due to teething while suckling the milk. Although it didn't hurt this much usually, Nandini's breasts had been sore due to their morning activities.

(Sorry, Aarav was crying alot. So, I forgot in hurry.)

"Woh Maa ne koi puja ka saman pakdaya tha? Kaha hai?" Manik asked.

(Maa gave you some things for Puja? Where are they?)

"Haan woh almirah main pada hain. Ek brown basket hai," Nandini said, turning her face and looking towards Manik while feeding Aarav, helping him find it. As he was about to walk out, he asked, "Tujhe kitni der lagegi?"

(They are in the almirah. There's a brown basket. **How long will you take.)

"Bas das minute," Nandini replied. Nodding, Manik closed the almirah and walked out of the room in a rush, not paying heed to something falling on the ground. As Nandini looked at floor, her heart dropped, her face losing the glow, turning pale.

(Just 10 minutes.)

Hi everyone. Hope you all are fine.
So, how was the chapter? And what do you think happened to Nandini all of a sudden at the end?

Also, do share your views about this book and if any particular scene you would like to read about.

Thank you! Take care ❤️

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

392K 23K 50
Manik and Nandini are absolute strangers but destined to marry. Manik Malhotra is CEO of Malhotra industries and Nandini murty is one of the leading...
2.3M 158K 137
the description is given by my readers The story is best . It conveys the importance of relations .As we see how the relations are breaking I.e onc...
6.8K 520 11
"Why ? "Manik asked Nandini raised her eyebrows "huh"? Why? Are you doing this to me haan ? Can't you see the love in my eyes the way I scared to l...
317K 12.3K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...