CHAINED

Por taekooker_heart

Where Taehyung is chained with Jungkook forever Boy × Boy Romance Obsession Little Age Gap Smut Kink Side... Más

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

22

3.3K 210 37
Por taekooker_heart

Few Months Later

" What did you just said Hyung? You're leaving? "

These words escaped Taehyung's mouth as he felt like he just got betrayed.

Jungkook who was sitting beside him, embraced the younger in his arms.

Jungkook: yes petal, I'm leaving. I'm going Tokyo.

Looking at Jungkook without any word, Taehyun tried to understand what's happening.

why is Jungkook leaving? all of a sudden?

Tae: did I did something Hyung? Did I upset you that you're leaving me?

Jungkook: NO, no baby that's not the thing. I'm not upset on you.... I'm proud of you.

Tae: then why Hyung? why are you leaving me?

Jungkook: I'm going for training baby; you see I have to take care of everything in future and for that I need to be trained at my best!

Tae: you can be trained here, like you were doing before.

Jungkook: If I could I would never leave you but try to understand Taehyung. I have to go!

Tae: how long? when will you be back?

Jungkook: 4 years!

Tears formed into Taehyung's eyes, it's not a joke! It's fucking 4 years!

whipping the flowing tears, Jungkook kissed on his both eyes and smiled a little

Jungkook: don't cry

Tae: Is this a joke to you hyung? how can you be so calm? you're happy leaving me all alone? you said you'll never ever leave me! and now you're saying that you're leaving for 4 years! what do you think of me huh? what will I do? how will I be away from you for this long?

Jungkook smiled more hearing this which of course offended Taehyung

Tae: again you are smiling! how can you!

This time the younger yelled as more tears flowed down

Jungkook immediately pressed his lips on the youngers and biting on it a little

Jungkook: yes I'm happy! I'm happy because you are sad! sad for me! you don't want to be away from me right?

Taehyung nodded

Jungkook: just this thought makes me happy

Taehyung looked at Jungkook in disbelief, he really don't get Jungkook sometimes

Jungkook: baby, you know how much I hate the Idea of being away from you. I would never want that for us.

Tae: then don't leave

Jungkook: I have to, I have to be powerful enough to rule the world just as I wanted. I have to be someone, every soul fears and most importantly I've to be someone who can take care of you. Fight the world just to keep you with me!

shiver ran down Taehyung's spine

Jungkook: I promise you Taehyung, I'll be back soon and once I'm back nobody can separate us

__

Jimin: I suggest you to think before taking this step Jungkook, I really think it's not right

Jimin said walking towards Jungkook

The younger rolled his eyes and glared at Jimin

Jungkook: what do you mean huh? You think I'm enjoying this? You think I would ever want to be away from Taehyung?

Jimin sighed

Jimin: see, I know what you're doing and why you're doing this but I just make it clear that it won't be good for you..... For both of you. Jungkook try to understand, Taehyung has always been with you, since the start it's only "you" for him. He can't live a day without you and here you think leaving him for years will be a great idea! What will he do? How will he be without you? I know that it'll be hard for you too, but he's not you! He's so small and fragile. He do live with us but he's not like us. He won't be able to cope with this loneliness. And what about future Jungkook?

Jimin's voice roared around the room

Jimin: what do you think, your future will be like? Do you think Taehyung will like the new you? The mafia you? He loves his kookie Hyung not some teenager mafia heir. Trust me Jungkook, I can see how things will be different once you'll leave. I'm saying for your own good, just try to understand it.

Saying this, Jimin left the room leaving Jungkook all alone being deep in thoughts.

Every word rang in his ears making him have flashbacks of past. All the years he has been spending with Taehyung, basically his whole childhood.

Is he doing right?

No!

Should he stop?

Yes!

But will he?

Guess..... He won't

May be he should have listened to Jimin

__

3 Days Later

It's been 3 days since Taehyung has locked up himself in his room.

Neither the boy is talking to anybody or eating anything.... The whole Mansion is worried for him and Jungkook tried everything but the younger is adamant.

He's been crying since forever and promised himself that he won't open this door until Jungkook will cancel his plan.

He don't care, he just want Jungkook!

Jungkook once thought to break into the room but he knew this won't help.

Looking at this condition of Taehyung was even making him have second thoughts for his plans.

Should he really stop? But he can't! And Taehyung has to understand it!

He has been sitting outside Taehyung's room since the younger locked himself.

Even Taehyung didn't left the door, and cried leaning onto it.

Trying to find a way Jungkook got up and went back to his room.

Coming back an hour, he sat outside Tae's room and spoke.

Jungkook: Taehyung, baby can you hear me?

Sobbing voice was again heard indicating Jungkook that indeed Taehyung can hear him well.

Jungkook: Taehyung, I know you can hear me but you probably don't want to talk to me and I understand you. And that's why, I won't talk right now. I just - I just have something for you. Something, you always wanted me to do. I'll do it today, just for you!

Taking a deep breath Jungkook spoke again

Jungkook: I wrote this for you and today I'll sing it for you

Leaning onto the door, Jungkook took out his guitar and closed his eyes...

{ A/N: Hear it with headphones and imagine Taekook sitting on both sides of a door while Taehyung crying silently }

The song ended with Jungkook saying his last words " Still With You " .

The door of room immediately got opened as Taehyung throwed himself on Jungkook's arms crying his heart out.

Jungkook: I'm sorry

Sobbing nonstop, Taehyung buried his face into Jungkook's chest as the elder rubbed his back.

Tae: I'll miss y- you so much Hyung, I'll miss you

Jungkook smiled

Jungkook: I know baby, I'll miss you too!

Tae: please don't leave me

Jungkook: I'll be back soon, I promise.... Just wait a little for Hyung! Just a little bit!

Tae: take me with you Hyung, I won't be able to live here all alone

Jungkook: I wish I could but taking you in Tokyo won't make any difference. I won't be living at any house there, it's a training camp for the first 3 years. You'll have to live at a house all alone, it's better if you'll stay here. You'll have everybody here baby

Tae: but you won't be here

Jungkook: but I'll be back here, just for you!

Tae broke down into elder's arms, giving up his last strength to stop his Hyung!

__

Next Day ( At 10P.M )

Cold breeze hitted Taehyung's face who leaned his head onto Jungkook's shoulder.

Sound of water calmed his heart as well as Jungkook warm embrace provided a sense of protectiveness.

It feels like heaven!

And Taehyung will sure miss it!

Tae: Hyung, will it be worth it?

Taehyung finally asked giving his whole attention to the elder who was taken aback from such question

Jungkook: me going Tokyo?

Taehyung: no, us being apart!

Silence filled around them as Jungkook tighten his grip on Taehyung.

Kissing softly on his head, the elder spoke

Jungkook: it will, if we'll be together till the end then yes..... It'll be worth it!

Tae: so there's a chance of us being separated at the end?

Taehyung asked with such seriousness in his voice.

Jungkook: you sound so mature

Tae shooked his head

Tae: I sound concerned! Tell me Hyung, is there a chance of us being separated?

Jungkook smiled and spoke

Jungkook: of there is!

And it broke Taehyung's heart

Jungkook: everything have atleast two possibilities.... Our future have too! But that's the best part, as I'll burn all those possibilities which will try to separate us!

The smile on Jungkook's face changed into some unknown expression. Taehyung just looked at Jungkook's eyes which was speaking so loud in this silence.

Jungkook slowly caressed the younger's cheeks and spoke again.

Jungkook: I love the idea of fighting the world for us and I'll do it. Not once or twice but thousand of times! And each time, I'll win! Just for us Taehyung!

Jungkook said leaning down towards Taehyung.

Jungkook: when I say that you're mine, I mean it Taehyung! You're bound to be with me! No distance can separate us, you're already mine and I'm all your's.

Saying that the elder closed the gap and pressed his lips on the younger.

With desperation Taehyung pulled the elder towards himself and leaded the kiss which soon turned Hot all of a sudden.

Jungkook being at the peak of his puberty age, lost control a little bit and started biting all over the younger's beautiful honey skin.

An unknown moan left Tae's mouth at the feeling of Jungkook's hot mouth all over his body.

Gripping tightly on each other, they letted themselves cross every limit.

Jungkook was so close to lose all of his control when he reminded himself that it's wrong.

Slowing down themselves, Jungkook pulled apart and rested their heads together.

Breathing heavily onto each other, they locked their eyes.

Jungkook: I love you

Tae: will you always love me?

Jungkook: always! Just you!

Tae: promise?

Taehyung said showing his little finger to the elder.

Jungkook: I promise Taehyung, I'll always love you! Since the start till end, Jeon Jungkook will only love Jeon Taehyung!

Tears with a small smile formed on their lips as they again connected themselves to each other and kissed.

__

It's the day Jungkook will leave! Leave for Japan! Everybody came to see off Jungkook, including Taehyung.

Hugging Jungkook like no other, Taehyung didn't let go of him. He just want to capture the elder in his arms forever.

He knew, in no time Jungkook will be gone.... How will Taehyung survive? He had no idea but now he wanna give it a chance.

Give himself and his Hyung a chance.

If his Hyung has so much trust on their bond then he should too! He'll wait for him, he'll wait till the end!

And if possible then he'll fight for this bond too!

He might be young to understand this, but his heart knows this pure feeling of love for his Hyung.

Tae: Hyung

Jungkook: Tae

Both of them again hugged each other as Jungkook kissed all over the younger.

Jimin who was standing beside Yoongi, almost cried as he has been witnessing this since forever.

He can't believe this love birds will be away for years! Everything will be so different and difficult.

Yoongi patted on Jimin's back, trying to calm him meanwhile Yoona walked near Jungkook.

She knew she not the best example of being a mother but she do loves her son unconditionally and can do anything for his happiness.

The fact that she'll be away from her son for so long was somehow paining her but no one can guess that by her look.

She looks so calm and unbothered as if she don't care at all.

Taekook broke the hug as Yoona stood beside them.

Yoona: won't even hug me today?

The lady said opening her arms a little bit for her son. Jungkook slowly walked near her and hugged the lady a little bit.

His mother, patted his back and spoke

Yoona: I have my faith on you, I know you'll praise your father's name! You'll be a true Jeon And ofcourse won't ever disappoint me!

Jungkook smiled a little hearing his father's name! He just loves his father a lot!

Jungkook: I will prove myself as a true Jeon, but any cost! I won't disappoint you....

Jungkook said as his eyes spoke more than him!

Spark of leading the world was present there as he knew the upcoming days will be hard but he's ready.

Reading to face anything,

Just to achieve what he want!

He'll make his father proud and be stronger and powerful than his grandfather...... Kasha!

The said male was also present there, witnessing all this.

He was really happy that Jungkook is taking such steps for his future but presence of Taehyung was bothering like no other..

Jungkook is going to work hard for his future, a future where Taehyung will be present!

And Kasha is against it!

Taehyung don't deserve his gem grandson..... He knew Jungkook will the king of upcoming world and this king surely doesn't needs anybody beside him..

Specially someone like Taehyung! A lowlife!

Though he didn't won at his last attempt but he'll try again and this time he'll make sure to hit the right spot!

All of them present their had a hope in their heart! A hope of their want! A plan to make it come true!

All of them are adamant and it's clear that the future will surely won't be easily as it seems.

Many unspoken things will be revealed with some unexpected turns.

How it'll end, nobody knows but it'll sure be one hell of a ride!

A ride or die!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

210K 8.5K 27
"Opposite poles attract each other" Jungkook is bratty. Taehyung is calm. Jungkook is sensitive. Taehyung is strong. This book is toxic and absolut...
511K 26.3K 19
where jungkook ,a new student accidentally admits that he likes taehyung to taehyung himself who's a tsundere to be exact and from the next day onwar...
27K 1.3K 10
Wanting to restart his life and move on, Jeongguk stumbles back into the arms of his ex-boyfriend and it seems that he doesn't feel as disgusted as h...
80.5K 2.9K 22
" Money can make you do things, no one else can! " A story where Taehyung and Jungkook who are step brothers turned broke and has to do anything for...