𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋 ✩ 𝐠𝐒𝐯𝐞𝐧...

By insipidcoffee

All of it became too much. Soon the devotion you had towards music were gone. You've cut ties with them. Eve... More

π—¦π—¨π—£π—˜π—₯π—‘π—”π—Ÿ
0. the star who devoted themself once
II. 12th of june
III. i'm sorry
IV. the guilt that's been eating me whole
V. and then, it was goodbye
β™‘οΈŽ special chapter # yuri
VI. ointment and meat buns
[p.1] VII. there's something about you,
[p.2] VII. why do you care?
VIII. i want to hear you
IX. bad habits
X. when you were here before
β™‘οΈŽ special chapter # haruki
XI. an unexpected meeting
[p.1] XII. just enjoy it, you'll get there
[p.II.] XII. more than friends, less than lovers
XIII. persuasion
cherry red

I. complications

588 23 0
By insipidcoffee

🌂 A sarcastic suggestion of Uenoyoma brings Mafuyu to ask you to teach him to play the guitar leading to complicated communications, a bruising one at that.

Warning: getting punched in the face.

COMPLICATIONS. chapter one.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐎 𝐒𝐊𝐘 was littered with bits of stars. It was around early evening when a certain dark haired guitarist was with his...say...companion. Both have just started to leave the train station and were on their way towards their home. The walk was silent between the two of them, and for some reason, it was calming in a way.

" Uenoyoma-kun. "

Until, that tranquility was broken soon after when Mafuyu called out the darker haired teenager walking alongside with him. He turned his head to the side to look at him with a questioning gaze. For a moment, he wished that he wouldn't say that again. A sentence that had him heavily sighing prior this moment from the fact that Mafuyu had been repeating them for a bunch of times. To Uenoyoma Ritsuka, his companion was starting to sound like a broken record.

But it seemed like that simple wish was not granted from the sky's above.

" Please teach me how to play the guitar. "

The curious look the dark haired teen had quickly morphed into an incredulous one with a sigh following . A stressed out face, instead of an easy agreement was exchanged to Mafuyu.

" If you want to learn at least the basics of guitar, go find someone who could do that rather than me. Like... like...Fujita-senpai! Or...someone. "

The first sentence of Uenoyoma 's statement made it clear that the chances of him teaching the salmon pink haired male was below high. The first person that just came into his mind was that certain person, he could think that would be able to teach him the instrument that he played for his light haired male companion. He had been bugging him for the past day, perhaps finding Uenoyoma's talent regarding the guitar more than incredible (as much as that somehow boosted his confidence), he wasn't really a teacher, and would have been a bad one if he were to teach the other male. Itas low enough that he couldn't have heard it, but Mafuyu was close to the male that he had.

Although, the second part came out more like of a murmur, it was borderline sarcastic of a suggestion but the salmon pink haired male took it much eagerly.

Sato Mafuyu's eyes brightened, not by the mentioned name, but the fact that his hopes was risen and another person could possibly teach him to play the instrument that he currently had with him. His lips were about to leave a question in reply about who this person Uenoyoma was talking as he turned to the male - but stopped in his tracks as the dark haired male gave him a tired wave, " I'll see you tomorrow." And then there was a hesitant " I guess that came after a few seconds. Mafuyu had realized that this was the part where both of them would part ways. The male could only nod in agreement and let out a bidding of his own, albeit, like the last two words the other had uttered, his too, was hesitant.

His hand was raised mid-way, wanting to reach for the other for an answer. But Uenoyoma was already a little far from him. He could only sigh and have a frown etched his lips.

Fujita-senpai... The name rang around his head as he stood in the pavement for a while. The loud chirps of crickets was the only thing he could hear for a moment before he began to make way of his home too. A certain idea coming up in his own little universe as he let that name plant on his brain for a little while. He had to remember it, he noted - if this was the person who was willing and was going to teach him how to play.

🌂

The next day's flow went off relatively smooth for Mafuyu. Classes went on as the usual, he had taken notes and made sure that he was in all ears with the lecture of the teachers, thoug there at least five seconds that his mind dozed out. At around noon, he ate lunch by himself on his classroom, only having that single thought running through his brain. When the last subject for the day was finally over, he went through the hallway and gripped the guitar on his chest. Unbeknownst to him, there were students that stared at his direction, thinking why he was holding it that way and not by the shoulder straps for it be carried by his back.

They were quick to ignore him though, choosing not to think about things that was something they don't need to deal with. The salmon pink haired male took his time throughout the stairs, calm steps were taken each time as he made sure not to bump any of the other students who were taking the same stairs as him. Finally, he arrived at the floor where this Fujita-senpai could possibly be at.

He didn't have any clue who this person is, the only thing that made him guess that they were in this part of the building was with how his friend mentioned a honorific. It could only be that the Fujita-senpai he was talking about was an upperclassman. He paused at the final step of the stairs upon seeing that there were much more students that were headed downstairs. He scrambled away from the stair and walked in a quick manner towards the first room of the building.

He had to act fast!

His eyes scanned the littered students on the hallway. Fujita could be any of them, but he decided that asking a student from the classroom would be much easier for him to navigate the upperclassman rather than asking each of the students in the hallway. The classroom only had a few students inside and he stood next to the door to let the ones who were leaving exit the room, they looked at him strangely but he decided to ignore it.

His lips opened like the ones of a puffer fish, he didn't seem to find the words to call out for them.

Imagine the relief he felt when a pair of sleepy ocean eyes looked at his direction. He didn't even realized that his shoulder was tense right until he was acknowledged by the girl who was walking towards him. The girl was talking to a few students left in class before she went towards him. Mafuyu could only silently gulp as the ones who were she having a conversation with sent an envious glare towards him.

The hesitant voice of the blue eyed girl brought his eyes back to her and not by her shoulder where judging eyes were sent his way. She had jet black hair that falls just below her shoulder blades having her skin pale as porcelain doll's. Overall, Mafuyu could agree that she was pretty, especially the most striking thing about her looks was her droopy pair of eyes. It must be a reason why there were predatory eyes that was shot to him. He could guess that this girl was popular amongst the others.

" Hello...You seem...a bit lost, are you looking for someone, perhaps? "

He nodded his head, gaining a little confidence by answering her question, mouth opening to reply. " I'm looking for someone named Fujita..." Although, words came in being stuck in his throat. Again, there wasn't any thing that he knew about this person he was looking rather than their last name. He was slowly starting to lose hope inside, a depressing aura radiating off him that the girl he was talking to could sense. She decided not to take mind off his aura that much but expectantly looked at him with a smile. The girl patiently waited for another word to be let out by him.

She turned her head to the back for a moment when her name was called, her friends were waiting at her desk table. Mafuyu's eyes trailed to where she turned her focus towards before she had it back to him again. " If you're looking for someone who goes by Fujita on this floor...the class next to mine have a student with the same last name. There's a lot of people with that last name in this school though, I can't guarantee if that's the person you're looking for. But I believe they're the only one who have it among the third years. "

Mafuyu nodded his head in understanding and bowed thankfully.

" Yuri-chan! Look at we found on Haruka-chan's phone! "

The male took that as a sign to bid her a short goodbye another bow of his head in appreciation to which the raven haired girl smiled in return with a wave in her hand before heading back inside the room.

Mafuyu unconsciously fiddled with the straps of the guitar bag wrapped around his chest as he poked his head on the opened door of the classroom. His salmon eyes scanned who was inside. Compared to the first classroom who still have at least half of the students in the class present, this one only had the students who were on cleaning duty. The conversation he had back there with the girl must have been a little longer than he thought that it had been that when he craned his head to the side and around the hallway, only much few students were there.

Probably waiting for their friends to finish that they were doing or merely just staying a little while for some reason.

Despite his hope decreasing, he still let his gaze wander on the students that were inside. There were at least seven of them, all busy doing their own duty.

On a specific perspective, Mafuyu have looked like a lost puppy. Standing there a little tense once again not knowing what to do.

The second person who acknowledged his presence was a boy who was the taller than him. Having gray hair and deep black eyes that seemed to pierce through his soul, as if each of Mafuyu's sins was read by the other male. He silently shivered at the thought. " Do you need something? You lost? or..."

" I'm looking for someone named Fujita...senpai. " His eyes wandered inside, checking like how used to from the last room. Inside, Mafuyu felt giddy upon seeing that the boy nodded and craned his head to the back, calling out a name that he couldn't really hear that well. He was more focused on his positive thoughts that everything was blocked out for a moment.

" It seems like another one's gonna confess his undying love to you, [Name]. " That was the last thing - confusing thing - he heard from the taller male before he headed back towards the room where he was wiping the chalkboard with a wet rag to which came out from the boy's lips as a sort of teasing before Mafuyu was face to face with a tired looking person who was holding a broom.

The upperclassman infront of him had [c.] skin and their hair was a shade of [c.] that was a bit messy. What came out noticeable from them was the deep bags that were under their eyes and the frown that was pasted on their lips. It didn't waver even when they had spoke. Frankly, he expected someone who was more...say cool looking of a Fujita-senpai. But he was no one to judge though! Don't take it in a serious way or that!

* " Lend me the letter. "

Mafuyu stared at them with blinking eyes.

The [c.] haired blinked back. " Aren't you going to confess? "

" T...that's not what I came here for! " His upperclassman looked at him skeptically, their arms crossed. Their eyes screamed the words why-the-hell-are-you-here look. [C.] eyes stared at salmon ones for a few more seconds until their shifted towards what was on his front. Now they looked more scary than they were a few moments ago. They were more intimidating than they were before. They were literally glaring at his bagged guitar and right back at his face. He still managed to spill out why he was here though, words stuttered and meek.

Too quiet that even when the person infront of him had to lean close with their arms still crossed as they eyed him with a suspicious look while they told him to repeat himself.

" Please teach me how to play guitar! "

Right when Mafuyu was expecting a smile of acceptance of his words, a slap had echoed throughout the hallway.

This Fujita-senpai, just have slapped him across the right side of his cheek.

A bit harsh if Mafuyu was going to be honest that it left a painful stinging sensation on his skin and a few tears of pain falling from his eyes. He watched them slowly close the sliding door of the classroom, keeping that same glare they had before. Behind them, their classmates were too stunned to mutter a word, all having their mouth agape by their rather sudden action. They all stopped what they were doing and state back at their quiet classmate who continued to sweep the floor while having their head casted down, as if they didn't just have done something...weird and rather, brute mere seconds ago.

Why did Fujita [Name] have to slap that certain kouhai all of the sudden?

end of chapter one. SUPERNAL GOSSIPS

[Name] has been receiving loads of confession letters by the last few years of highschool. So they agreed to the thought of what their classmate have said about somebody confessing to them again, leading to them asking for the confession letter from Mafuyu.

[Name] is a little embarrassed on the inside that they misunderstood that salmon pink haired guy of confessing to them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 80 4
𝘭π˜ͺ𝘡𝘀𝘩π˜ͺ 𝘩π˜ͺ𝘬𝘒𝘳π˜ͺ 𝘀𝘭𝘢𝘣 𝘹 𝘨𝘯! 𝘳𝘦𝘒π˜₯𝘦𝘳 There were a lot of things that you regretted in your life. Some of them were that small; ly...
1.1K 27 9
[Discontinued] I, [Your Name], started High School and became friends with someone in my class, Haruhi Fujioka, on our first day of school, we didn't...
136K 2.9K 15
PREVIOUSLY TITLED: Hold Me Please Edited: 02.22.2024 Β» You finally agree to help your cousin study and you meet his friends. What happens when one of...
340K 7.4K 55
You attend U.A. high school and start to make some friends, you thought everyone was nice until you met this one boy. He was hot tempered with a low...