LOVESICK- chris sturniolo

By apclyptc

SOCIAL MEDIA AU! why can't love be simple? "i don't know why i feel this way about you, i just do." chris st... More

LOVESICK
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
NOT AN UPDATE
19
20
21
THE END

11

3.8K 46 107
By apclyptc

ELEVEN
irl, messages, insta

chrissy 😎
private chat

chrissy 😎 francesca

frannie 😎 christopher

chrissy 😎 wanna go to the beach?

frannie 😎 yes i do
what made you wanna go?

chrissy 😎 idk we just never hang out just us two
and we used to go when we were younger so

frannie 😎 so true
am i picking u up?

chrissy 😎 nah ill pick u up
be ready in an hour

frannie 😎 okay!!
read

irl

chris had picked up fran in the car and drove to the beach they used to go to when they were kids. it felt nice to hang out on their own, as they hadn't spent time together like that for a while. neither of them had mentioned the almost kiss that happened last week, and didn't plan on bringing it up to each other either.

"i have sand in my shoes." chris whined, as he always did when they went to the beach.

"you say this every time." fran replied to him, chuckling at the way he acted like a child. it was most likely because he was the youngest of his brothers. sometimes she envied that he had two brothers, especially triplets, because fran was an only child.

"i know but i can't help it, it always gets in there somehow."

the pair were sat underneath a small beach couch with a roof, watching the other people having fun on the beach.

chris was staring at the girl next to him, thinking about the past few weeks. he didn't understand how he felt, but he knew something was different.
he thought back to when they were kids.

"hi chris!" fran waved to the boy. he had made a new friend in middle school, and every time she saw him in the halls, she'd come up to him and say hello.

"hi frannie." he answered back sheepishly.
she looked at him in confusion, but then smiled.
"you gave me a nickname! i've never had a nickname before, it's cool!"

chris knew then he was always going to call her frannie.

"do you want to go to the beach after school? me and my brothers are going so you can come too." he invited her because his brothers wanted to meet the girl he wouldn't stop talking about.

"yeah! that would be so fun! can i bring my friends too? they're really nice i think you'll like them." the girl asked.

"yeah sure! who are your friends?"

"rosie and audrey! i think audrey is in your homeroom." she explained.

chris knew there was an audrey in his homeroom, but she never really talked so he didn't know her that well.

"yeah she is, i think she sits behind me." he replied to her.

"okay cool! i'll tell them at lunch, see you later chris!" fran walked away and chris smiled. he was glad she made friends with her, him and his brothers didn't have many friends so he was happy he had frannie.

maybe he could be friends with rosie and audrey, too, but frannie was definitely his favourite.

"what are you thinking about?" fran snapped him out of his daydream.

"do you remember that time we came to the beach and our group started?" he asked her.

fran laughed, and replied, "yes oh my god, that day was so funny. audrey used to be so shy back then."

chris laughed too.
"yeah she's nothing like that anymore."

the two friends continued to speak about the memories they had from when they were kids.
"remember when you tried to do a backflip on the sand and ate shit?" fran laughed at chris, who had his hands in his head from embarrassment.

"not even funny. i had sand literally everywhere." chris giggled, cringing at the thought.

"you got sand in your eyes and started crying so i had to blow it all out!" fran continued to laugh, thinking back to the fond memory.

"i could definitely do it now." he scoffed.

"no you couldn't. no balls you won't." fran dared him, knowing he would fall again and get sand everywhere.

chris stood up and prepared himself. he flung himself upward and back, but fell right onto the sand.
"THERE'S SAND IN MY EAR!" he shouted over the howling laughter of fran.

"i told you that you couldn't do it!" she yelled at the boy who was trying to tap the sand out of his ears.

"i'm going into the sea." he shouted and started running, taking off his shirt, shoes, and socks before jumping into the water.

fran rolled her eyes at how dramatic he was.
"frannie, you have to get in the water it's so nice." he said to her.

"okay, hold on i need to put my bikini on." fran dug through her bag and found her bikini, then disappeared behind the roofed couch to change.

chris turned around, facing away from her as he waited.
fran emerged from behind the couch and ran towards the water.

"it's cold!" she squealed at the feeling of the water.
"it gets warmer once you're used to it."

chris stared at fran again, taking in her beauty.
"what?" she asked him.

"just looking at my pretty best friend." he answered, making fran blush. why was she even blushing?
the girl dunked herself fully into the water to escape the panging in her chest that continued to make itself known.

when she came up, chris flicked some water at her.
"do you want to start something you can't finish, christopher?" she warned him.

chris looked around feigning innocence before flicking more water at her.

"that's it, i warned you." fran used both her hands to throw water into his face.

a water fight broke out between them, the two splashing as much water as they could at each other as they laughed.
eventually, chris grabbed her, turning her around so her back was towards him and holding her arms together so she couldn't cover him in water anymore.

"truce?" he spoke next to her ear.
fran could not escape his grasp, but deep down didn't want him to let go.
"truce. but i definitely won that." she said as he let go, turning to face him.

they were just as close to each other as they were at the party, the same familiar tension surrounding them.

for a while they just stared at each other, wondering what was happening between them.

fran thought back to what audrey said to her: "if he tried to kiss you again, would you kiss him?"
she felt like she knew the answer to the question now. maybe he did like her in that way, maybe he saw her as more of a friend.

and would that be so bad? she knew he'd treat her right, they had been best friends for so long and she knew him well enough to know he was a really good person who cared about her.
maybe she should let herself see what happens and give herself a chance to be even happier with him.

chris interrupted her thoughts by pulling her into a tight hug.
"im so grateful for you in my life frannie. there's no one else i'd want to be my best friend."

oh.

fran's face dropped, but luckily he couldn't see her face.
"yeah, same here," she replied, "best friends."

deep down, chris felt his heart hurt at the words best friend coming from her mouth. he knew he just called them best friends himself, but he only said that because he didn't want a repeat of the awkwardness last time he nearly kissed her.

the idea of losing fran because of some unexplainable feelings he had, scared him. and he didn't want to let anything ruin their friendship, so he opted to leave his feelings unsaid.

fran wriggled out of the hug, separating herself from him.

"should i do a backflip in the water?" chris broke the silence.

"chris, shut up."

lilchris

liked by doctordrey, annabanana and 639,249 others
lilchris me and the yung one decided to have a beach day @yungfran

yungfran sand is everywhere
lilchris in my ears still
yungfran that's what happens when you think you can do a backflip and can't
lilchris i can do it. i just failed that one time

user they are so 🥹🥹🥹🥹

doctordrey oh so we didn't get an invite then?
saintnick yeah like do we not exist now?
yungfran PLEASE COME
rosieposie yes!!! beach day!!!
bernardthegreat imma come pick u up rn
rosieposie okay!!! 🥰
lilchris and im the simp smh
bernardthegreat u are
saintnick true
doctordrey yeah

usertwo im so obsessed with them they're so cute
userthree sameeeeeeee the day they finally come to their senses will be a national holiday
usertwo fr fr team chrannie 😍😍
saintnick @doctordrey wait i love this
doctordrey im stealing this omg

userfour sigh. to be them

dylpickle im fr about to leave this meeting to come to the beach
lilchris fuck the meeting get over here man
dylpickle omw

nightmare blunt rotation

fran just so u guys know
something is seriously up with me and chris
i thought he was gonna kiss me again
and i was genuinely considering kissing him back
but then he hugged me and said "there's no one else he'd rather be best friends with" 😀

audrey ffs
this boy is getting on my nerves
rosie wth
just when it could have got good

fran yeah ik
i don't think i can keep being in denial anymore
our friendship has definitely changed
and whenever he says something sweet to me my heart hurts

audrey damn
this is serious now
rosie u should tell him at some point
sooner rather than later

fran im too scared
what if im just reading into this too much

audrey fran this is the second time y'all almost kissed
u need to stop being scared
rosie i agree
i mean i was scared to tell matt but then he told me how he felt at the party

fran that's different
if chris told me he felt like this about me i wouldn't have to worry about it

audrey well obviously
i think u just need to stop thinking it will ruin ur friendship
bcos he could feel the same and then you will be in a relationship instead
you'll never know unless you try

fran ur right
i should just say something

rosie hehehehehehe i love love
audrey same
we're on our way now btw

fran okay!!!
read

irl

the others had joined chris and fran, with dylan joining not long after. they had spent the last hour playing in the water, and decided to warm up by starting a fire.
nick and matt had brought marshmallows to hold over the fire they made together, and the group sat around the mini bonfire.

"this is so great." rosie sighed, the heat from the fire warming up her legs.
matt was roasting two marshmallows for the both of them to eat, and he passed one to her.
"thank you!" she smiled as she took a bite.
chris and nick were watching their brother smile at rosie, and both shared a look that said "we're so happy for them."

"bro i'm coooooold." fran whined, she was sat on her sweater so it was covered in sand.

chris reached for his backpack and pulled out an extra sweatshirt he brought, and passed it to her.
"you can have this." fran took it and thanked him, then glanced at audrey who was raising her eyebrows at her.
she gave her a discreet middle finger, to which audrey just laughed at her.

once the marshmallows were gone, the group was spread out. matt and rosie were sat together on a hammock they had set up, nick and audrey were sat together gossiping, and dylan had joined them, leaving chris and fran still sat by the fire.

chris prodded the wood with a stick to keep the flames going.
"this is so nice, isn't it?" she spoke.

"yeah, it's nice having us all together." chris replied.

"i'm gonna post the pics we took on instagram." nick said loudly to the group.

saintnick

liked by lilchris, annabanana and 634,294 others
saintnick bestest friends in the world

user i NEED a group like this in my life

yungfran love us
saintnick me too

usertwo rosie and matt 🥹🥹🥹

rosieposie wait i didn't know u took that pic!!!!!! that is so cute
bernardthegreat ur cute
doctordrey i love u two but please im gonna throw up
doctordrey OW everyone needs to know matt just threw a shoe at me
bernardthegreat u deserved it

userthree why is fran wearing chris hoodie 🤭
yungfran i was cold
userthree omg u replied to me ily
yungfran ly2!!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!

dylpickle always have the most fun with u guys
saintnick same here!
doctordrey speak for yourself i would rather him not be here
doctordrey WHY DO I KEEP GETTING HIT WITH SHOES
dylpickle u deserved it

lilchris we have fun
saintnick facts

"those pictures are so cute, nick." rosie said after he had posted.
"yeah they go hard." chris chimed in.

"chris is that you?" a voice says from behind the group, and everyone turned around to see who it was.

to almost everyone's dismay, it was anna, chris' ex girlfriend.

"anna?" chris asked.
she walked up to the boy, who was still sat with fran.
"hey- oh hi fran. nice to see you." she eyed up the girl sat next to chris.

"um, hi?" fran replied to the girl in confusion.

"i just wanted to say i'm soooo sorry for those comments on your insta. i was in a bad mood that day and didn't mean to be nasty." she explained in a fried valley girl tone.

"why are you talking like that?" audrey mimicked her.
"oh, audrey's here too! great." the girl ignored her mocking and rolled her eyes.

"how did you even track us down, did you forget to take out the tracking chip you put in chris' head?"
nick let out a laugh and quickly covered his mouth after chris shot him a look.

"whatever. since i'm here, can i talk to you for a minute?" she looked back at chris.

"uh, what about?" chris asked, getting up from his seat next to fran, who was looking down at her feet.

anna dragged him further away from the group so they couldn't hear their conversation.

"seriously? why is she even here? you can't tell me she just happened to be at this corner of the beach this time of night." audrey spoke, intentionally at a loud volume so she knew anna could hear it.

"yeah that is weird. why did she wanna speak to chris too?" rosie piped up, briefly stopping leaning on matt's shoulder to join in the discussion.

fran said nothing as the others continued talking.

"either way, she's so—" audrey was interrupted by the sound of anna laughing way too loud for it to be real.

the others turned their attention to the irritating sound, and saw anna resting her hand on chris' arm. fran had also turned her head and after seeing this, quickly stood up and walked in the opposite direction.

audrey and rosie followed after her, trying to catch up.

"hey, hey. fran are you okay?" audrey asked her friend, who turned around, tears prickling her eyes.

"come on, let's go. you don't have to stay here and see that." rosie spoke softly, grabbing her hand.

rosie took her phone out of her back pocket and sent matt a text, telling him that she and audrey were taking fran home.

chris walked back up to the group with anna following behind him, but saw the girls had disappeared.

"where did fran go?" he looked to his brothers who were now sat with dylan.

"she said she was tired and the other two took her home." dylan lied, glaring at anna.

"oh no! oh well, i feel fine so we can stay here." anna said, looking to chris.

"yeah, no. i'm feeling tired too. real tired. so i'm going home." dylan stood up, picking up his shoes and bag, and heading in the girls' direction.

anna gave him a weird look but shrugged it off.

"yeah, me and nick are gonna go too. chris are you coming?" matt waited for his brother's response, but knew what it was going to be.

"what? chris i don't wanna go home yet, can we go get ice cream or something?" anna whined, and nick rolled his eyes as he started walking towards the car.

"oh, uh yeah, sure." chris answered, "i'll meet you guys at home?"

"mhm." matt simply replied.

anna.berkley

liked by christophersturniolo and 189,320 others
anna.berkley ice cream and a pretty boy 😌

christophersturniolo 😁😁
anna.berkley was soooo nice seeing u again 😘

user um.........
usertwo yeah like come on chris this ain't u buddy
*liked by nicolassturniolo and matthewsturniolo

audreybrown blink twice if u need help
anna.berkley why would i need help?
audreybrown i wasn't talking to you

userthree wait isn't this his ex? i thought he was with fran now
anna.berkley well he's not 😂

userfour chrannie forever
*liked by audreybrown, nicolassturniolo, dylanthomas, rosiemac and matthewsturniolo

userfive so cute!
anna.berkley thank uuuuu 💘

usersix i lowkey ship don't come for me
*liked by anna.berkley*

*a/n*
alexa play dramatic music
anna is so damn annoying and she's gonna get more annoying so enjoy her being a headache for a few chapters

also i haven't mentioned this but i think it's so funny when the others torment audrey and i need to know if that's appreciated

anyway that was this EXTREMELY long chapter. I was gonna split it into two but it made no sense to do that so i just left it as is.

i keep teasing that fran and chris are gonna kiss and they never do mwahaha im evil anyway bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 221 11
You and the Sturniolo's have known each other since you could remember. How long until it starts getting complicated? Told in first person<3
169K 1.3K 9
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Amelia Moretti and Matthew Sturniolo ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜† they hate each other... but do they ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜†? โ‹†๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜๏ธŽ๏ฝกโ‹†๏ฝก ๏พŸโ˜พ ๏พŸ๏ฝกโ‹† Matt sturniolo x fem!oc...
181K 3.4K 36
โi might kill my ex, i still love him thoughโž [ a chris sturniolo fanfic ] ooo. chris sturniolo x fem oc
26.8K 400 33
แดตแดบ แต‚แดดแดตแถœแดด it's finally right person right time ... แต’สณ gabriella and chris finding their way back to each other after they ended their situationship. ...