ON HOLD | Y!dazai osamu x rea...

بواسطة luffyxtaro

y/n is mori's favourite. locked away in the port mafia, unable to see the world. but he's there, and he's inf... المزيد

꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱
𓆩 ♡ 𓆪
♡ ༘*.゚
✧˖ °
ೃ⁀➷
ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ
ִֶָ 𓂃⊹ ִֶָ
⩇⩇:⩇⩇
*ੈ✩‧₊
 ·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳
──★ ˙ ̟
.・゜゜・

‧₊˚✩彡

2.4K 64 10
بواسطة luffyxtaro

tw: character death, unhealthy relationship + dynamic

I lied down on the couch, feeling sleepy from boredom.

after I was accepted, fukuzawa went to his own office while dazai and kunikida were assigned a mission, which meant they had to leave.

since it was a dangerous mission about shooters, yosano tagged along just in case.

I wanted to go as well of course, saying that I would be useful in battle because of my ability but dazai shut me down and told me to stay here where it's safe. I know he's overprotective because he doesn't want me to be taken away from him, but that doesn't mean he should just cut off all of my freedom...

I sighed, shaking my head. since when did I think so ill of him? he's just doing this for my sake, because he wants me to be safe.

he's always done that.

the office was empty, naomi left for school and tanizaki was in his own mission as well.

I looked over at rampo who looked even more bored than me. the thing is, he had a mission, but he didn't feel like going.

I sat up from the couch, "you're skipping your mission? is that okay to do?"

"no..but I don't feel like going on a boring mission like that." he replied, sitting up in his chair.

"if I come with you will you go?" I asked, wanting to do something as well, "im bored."

He looked over at me for a moment before smirking, "sure. you're lucky that you'll see the worlds best detective in action!"

I nodded, hopping off of the couch and following rampo out of the building.

"so what kind of mission is it?" I asked, looking at his slightly taller figure that walked a few steps ahead of me.

he put his hands on his hips before saying, "our first mission, of course, is reaching the place!"

I tilted my head, "will we use the train?"

rampo stopped for a moment, "hmm... guess we'll have to."

I nodded and we went to the train station. "I haven't been in a train since I was 16," I accidentally blurted out when we sat on the chairs.

rampo whistled, looking out of the window in boredom, "yeah, I know."

"you know?"

he turned his head towards me, eyes still closed as he nodded, "I know everything about you and dazai. there's nothing you can hide form me yanno."

"e-everything..?" I stated, feeling nervous.

he nodded again, "yeah! I'm the world's best detective, of course I'll know!"

my eyes widened, "do you really know or are you just bluffing?"

he pouted, "are you calling me a liar? fine. I'll tell you some stuff I know.

first of all, the moment you were born, you were thrown into an experiment facility after killing your mother on accident. you stayed there for years until mori bought you from there, and you stayed in the port mafia till you were 16 where you escaped with 18 year old dazai. need I say more?"

I furrowed my eyebrows in shock, staring into his eased expression.

"h-how do you know this?"

"i told you before! nothing can hide from my ability super deduction." he said, turning back to the window boredly, not phased of exposing my secret.

i frowned, "how long did you know?"

"since the moment i saw you."

"and you didn't tell the others in the guessing game? why?"

"well first of all i wasn't able to play anyway, 2nd of all the president knew of dazai's past and asked me back when he joined not to expose it."

my eyes lit up, "so you'll keep it a secret?!"

he nodded and i smiled, "thank you, rampo-sama!!"

suddenly rampo turned to me, "what did you call me..?"

i tilted my head in confusion, "rampo-sama..?"

he smirked, rubbing his chin in satisfaction, "i like the ring of that.. rampo-sama... call me it again!"

"rampo-sama..."

"again!"

"rampo-Sama."

"agaaain!"

I stared at him with a blank expression on my face as he grinned.

"also wasn't that our stop?" I asked, watching as our trains doors closed and went on.

rampo shrugged his shoulders, "it's fine the train will go back to it eventually."

"no it won't! come let's get off in the next stop!" I yelled but he leaned his head on the window instead, "you're stressed out for nothing it's fine..."

I glared at his lazy self, "if you don't follow me, I'll drag you along and I can't guarantee that you won't turn to dust."

he jumped up, "alright! it's time to get off!"

finally we arrived at the crime scene after struggling in the train for so long. since i havent been in a train since i was 16, i basically forgot everything. I at least remembered the basics, but it was not enough combined with rampo not knowing a single thing and relying on me who barely remembers a thing about trains.

cops surrounded the place. rampo pushed through and the cops turned to us, "you're not allowed to trespass! this is a crime scene."

rampo waved his hand, "don't try to stop me, this crime scene has been taken over by the ADA. you can go home and rest since its basically solved already."

the cop raised his eyebrow, "ADA? and who are you?"

"im the detective taking over this case, of course!"

I approached the cop, raising my hand at him, "excuse me, but I can't allow you to hinder us any longer, please move out of the way or I'll-"

"it's fine y/n-chan, he'll move, right?" rampo said, pulling me backwards by my shoulder and waiting for the cops response.

the cop stared at us for a moment before finally giving in and moving out of the way. he called out to his subordinates, "the ADA have come to take over the crime!" they nodded, recognizing us.

I walked behind rampo and watched as he approached the covered body. he crouched down and pulled the cover off to see a man with 3 bullet wounds. his face was wrapped in a plastic bag.

he looked over at one of the officers, "what info have you gathered so far?"

the cop coughed before responding, "nothing... actually."

I narrowed my eyes and walked over to the body, pulling the plastic bag off of his face.

I had to hold in my vomit, because the sight was not... pleasant. at all. the victims jaw was crushed, blood was everywhere on his face.

rampo sighed at the sight, opening his mouth to speak but I interrupted him, "this was obviously done by the port mafia. you're cops. how don't you know this?" I asked, throwing the plastic bag on the floor and looking at the cop who nervously put his hand behind his head.

"the thing is.. we found him with his head already wrapped; we weren't allowed to touch the body. it was orders from the higher ups." he responded.

rampo grinned, looking at me, "impressive! you're not as dumb as you seem to be at first sight! though of course I figured that out approximately 92.7 seconds before you have."

I frowned as I fiddled with my sleeves, "actually since the port mafia is included in this crime.. I don't feel comfortable tagging along anymore. sorry, rampo-sama."

he opened his eyes, humming, "it's fine, you can go back. and you should probably start heading there about.. right now."

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, "huh? what do you mean?"

rampo grinned, pointing at the direction i was about to go in, "port mafia members are headed in that direction, you could avoid them if you start running right now."

"eh? h-how did you- y'know what I'm not gonna question it.. thank you though." I said, waving at him and then rushing away.

I decided to take a different route, too worried of bumping into any port mafia members. this is the reason I didn't want to go out, they're everywhere and they'll definetly recognize me. but it was nice to walk around freely for a moment, and forget who I'm hiding from. rampo kind of nice to be around, even though he had a habit of boasting about himself, basically every opportunity he finds. though after seeing how he figured out everything about me so quickly and easily, he definetly has a reason to boast so much. he's incredible but scary.

my train of thoughts were interrupted by a hand grabbing me and pushing me against the wall. i grunted in pain from being slammed against it so hard. when i looked to see who it was and my eyes widened when i saw a man wearing a port mafia uniform.

"you... are that girl the boss has been relentlessly searching for, for the past 4 years." he said, taking off his glasses to see my appearance better.

"wh.. what are you talking about? boss?" i asked nervously, playing dumb. he shook his head, pulling me towards him and restraining both of my hands behind my back as he said, "don't play dumb with me.

this was a lucky catch.. i'll be promoted to an executive or higher if i turn you in now!"

i stared at the ground for a moment, considering my next actions. sweat tickled down my forehead. i decided to use my ability on him. it's self defence... so it's fine.. right?

i hesitated, using my ability on someone else... i haven't done that in years and the only time i can activate it without a second thought is when dazai is in danger.

just as i was about to activate angel's touch, a bullet suddenly went off and the man fell to the ground, letting go of me in the process. i jumped away from the body, seeing as blood poured from his forehead.

i looked up in panic, "who's there!?"

footsteps sounded from behind me, but i only noticed it when they were right behind me. i activated my ability and went to touch them, but the person stopped me, taking my hand in theirs and interwining our fingers. i looked up to see dazai stare down at me with an amused smile, "you know that stuff doesn't work on me right, belladonna?"

i sighed in relief, "sorry.. i.. thought you were someone else."

he shrugged, "as long as you didn't mistake me for chuuya."

i stared at him for a moment, not responding.

he frowned, letting go of me and putting his hands in his hair, dropping his gun in the process, "t-this betrayal... ! y/n-chan.. are you saying you ... hate me..?!"

i laughed, "sorry osamu.. i was expecting the worst."

he stopped ripping his hair to shreds and looked at me, "oh yeah. running into chuuya alone would definetly be a problem since he can restrain you without touching you."

i nodded, remembering the short orange haired boy. back when i was in the mafia he was shorter than me, not by a lot but he still was.

he walked up to me, putting his hand on my head, "but you're fine, since i'm here nothing can hurt you."

i nodded, looking at the ground. "they're still searching for me."

"i know." he responded, taking his hand away from my head, "they never stopped searching for you in all of these years, but with the ADA you'll be safe. you should try trusting them a little. i can tell you're still tense from being with rampo-kun."

i raised my head, "how'd you know i was with rampo?"

he pulled out his phone from his pocket, "he called me saying you were heading back to the ADA after going out with him. he was concerned that you'd run into the port mafia.

they're good people, not like the port mafia. you can trust them."

i stared at him for a moment before nodding, "i'm just scared.. whenever i trusted people they'd always turn against me." i remembered my dad throwing me away after the accident. the facility people selling me away to the port mafia. and mori gaining my trust just to take advantage of me in the end.

"but i never did, right?" he stated, grabbing my hand and pulling me with him. my face warmed up as i shook my head, "thank you, osamu."

"sure. let's go back to the agency." he said and dragged me along.

"don't you have a mission?" i asked and he shook his head, "I just finished it so don't worry."

"i purposefully told the president to put you in missions with rampo so you'd avoid bumping into port mafia members, but i guess that plan kinda backfired." dazai chuckled as we walked side by side.

i wasn't paying attention to his words though, a new wound on his arm caught my attention. "did you get hurt in your mission, osamu?"

"hmm? oh, this? it's just a scratch. someone fired a shot at me and it grazed my arm," he said, touching the wound with his finger.

i frowned, "you're reckless."

dazai pouted, "you've been so cold to me today! are you mad at me? why~?"

it was my time to pout, "other than the fact that you didn't let me go on a mission with you, no."

"eeh? come on, belladonna! you know i was doing it to protect you~" he said overdramatically.

"i can protect myself!" i huffed, crossing my hands over my chest.

"we both know your physical abilities are below average.. if it came to a situation where you can't defend yourself with your ability alone, it could end south." dazai said as I sadly nodded.

"okay.. sorry for being mad at you, osamu. I love you." I responded, holding his hand tighter.

he blushed, pulling my hand to his face and pressing his lips against it. when he let go he said, "actually.. I don't think I mind that side of you."

I huffed, pulling my hand out of his hold, "dont start acting on your pervy urges!!"

had to stop again bc I fell asleep 4 times writing this (。•́︿•̀。)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

8.4K 494 36
(Y/N) is a new recruit for the Armed Detective Agency, taking her friends advice about what career she should pursue. As she works alongside her part...
36.9K 1.4K 38
*this book can be read as a sequel to my book Little Doll (Mafia!dazai x reader) or on its own.* Time doesn't change everything and four years into t...
43.9K 1.2K 13
[please read] You are a 21-year-old woman. Dumped by your (now) ex boyfriend, you have nowhere else to stay but your car. You work at a small café s...
103K 5.2K 23
ONGOING ❦ This fanfic is an alternate reality of my other one called "The Marionette", in which Dazai came back into your life permanently. I recomme...