Kiyotaka traumatizing the sch...

By kylianmbappe087

'Will my illness really hold me back?' A young boy Ayanokōji Kiyotaka, is the youngest kid of the whole schoo... More

Volume 1.1: Entering hell.
Volume 1.2: We are in hell.
Volume 1.3: The world is dark red.
Volume 1.4: Touch it.
Volume 1.5: My Last call for help.
Volume 1.6: Is this a world of peace or of regret?
Volume 1.7: Am I pespiring?
Volume 1.8: Use the shadows to controll.
Volume 2.1: The darkness is invading my heart.
Volume 2.2: War decleration.
Volume 2.3: Is it to late? Am I too far gone?
Volume 2.35/SS: New Hairstyle unlocked
Volume 2.40: SS- Preperations
Volume 3.1: Welcome to a new destination: Hell.
Volume 3.2: Can we have a chat?
Volume 3.3: Last Call
Volume 3.4: My Message is spreading
Volume 4.1: How annoying...
Volume 4.2: Matte black, white rims and a M Badge.
Volume 4.25: betmen

Volume 3.5: A monster is someone who always tell lies.

565 21 10
By kylianmbappe087

Basically, Kanzaki somehow is trying to hide his anger towards Kiyotaka for whatever reason, Ichinose is somehow really 'weird'. And Amikura is just listening to our little convo.

"Your class is pretty well organized. It feels like ours is a joke againsg that haha. Who is that guy back there?"
(Hirata)

"Uhm...Well that is Kaneda, he was expelled and banned from Class-C's camp, due to his warm and friendly attitude we picked him up. He has been a great help here lately." (Ichinose)

They also got the problem with a spy in there. I am waiting for Ibuki to make a move, maybe she is doing it already, but surely Kiyotaka has everything under controll...right?

"Hmm? Him aswell? Ibuki out of class-c had the same history. We picked her up aswell. Sadly she isn't that much of a help it seeems."
(Kushida)

"Well we surely should be cautious." (Kanzaki)

He really was holding his temper, somehow I am having a very bad feeling about what Kiyotaka was actually doing.

"Something wrong Horikita?"  (Ichinose)

"No, No not really. I was just quite concerned about the topic right now. Ibuki is behaving strange lately.  I am quite scared that she might do something which could lead us to a huge loss." (Horikita)

"Nah, don't worry 'bout that. If she actually gets on your nerves, then I will just tell Koenji that she is interested in him, that should be worse than the most painful death." (Kiyo)

"That is a bit harsh you know?" (Amikura)

"Yeah you are right, maybe I should just tell him that she wants his attention. You guys think she would kill herself after that?" (Kiyo)

"Sure." (Amikura)

The both of them were discussing about a great punishment if Ibuki actually betrays us. Quite funny to listen I must say.

"Kushida-san, may I ask you something? You know...Nevermind, can we talk later privately?" (Kanzaki)

Alright, I don't like this. Kiyotaka, for the sake of humanity, what the hell have you done.

As much as you try to glare at him,he just ignores me.

Suddenly, I remember that I've forgot my Keycard in my tent. Damn, if Ibuki finds it, I am surely doomed.

How could I act so careless?

"Yeah. Ayanokōji, Horikita and Hirata, you three may go already since the rain is about to start." (Kanzaki)

He is right. It is getting darker and windier.

As we made our way back into the little jungle, we proceeded to talk about various things.

But one single conversation caught me off guard.

"Ayanokōji...I guess you have a serious problem with Class-B." (H)

"Uhm? Nah, actually they never really liked me to be honest. But hey! Atleast Amikura is fine with my presence." (A)

"You love to talk abou other girls in my presence, am I right?" (S)

Somehow he makes me mad for whatever reason. His personality developed over time, his colder attitude was gone completly.

Since the newest events, he is  looking happier, also he smiles. It feels like he never smiles, but he suddenly started to.

His jokes were increasing.

It worries me, is he alright?

"I am just joking, calm down Suzune."(A)

"I still can't get over the fact that you two formed a couple. I really didn't expect it." (H)

"Well, who would've thought that she liked me back? But anyways, back to Class-Bs conflict with me. What do you think I should do Hirata? You must surely find a way to fix relations." (A)

"Uhmm...To be honest, just try and apologize to them for doing literally nothing wrong. Maybe they would actually like you. But actually, that Kanzaki doesn't like you isn't hard to achieve, but Ichinose holding on your distance is crazy hard to achieve. What have you done?" (H)

"I've declared war on them! Funny right? Me versus their whole class. That is probably a balanced match up." (A)

"Wait a second...You did WHAT?! Are you stupid Kiyotaka? You can't win a 40 versus 1 physically in the first place. Outsmarting wont work aswell. What the hell have you gotten in your mind?!" I said, in rage. Seriously, what gave him the idea?

"Ayanokōji... I don't like to say something in this form but... Are you perhaps dumber than before? What has gotten on your mind? Don't tell me they want to expell you." (H)

This was the first time in my life, that I've seen Hirata insulting someone. The expression of Hirata stiffened.

He got serious.

"Huh? Surely they want to expell me haha. But I guess they need to beat me firstly. And that will be hard for them." (A)

No. I doubt that you can even outsmart 10 people from their class. Neither 8 or 7.

Where has your logic before feeling gone? His brain which previously worked on logic dissappeared.

"What?!" (H)

"Oh well...That isn't...All...Maybe I've got some problems with Class-A and C aswell..." (A)

"Just declare war on the seniors aswell. You might have everyone against you even more after that. As your girlfriend, I have to make you pull out of this condition. You've lost your mind clearly." (S)

"I agree." (A)

"Then don't do it maybe?" (H)

"Nah, I am having fun. Besides it isn't your guys problem, I will deal with it, don't worry." (A)

I am losing my mind...What went wrong with him?! How can he do this to me???
.
.
.
"Kushida-san, can I ask you something about Ayanokōji?" (I)

Ichinose asked her first. Me and Kanzaki remained from this conversation and watched from the side lines.

"Sure! Go on." (KK)

"Well...You know, if our classes proceed to work together, I don't want him to take part in any special exams. The dangee level increased. He is acting strange lately." (I)

"What? I can't do that, I won't give my Class a disadvantage because of this. I will disagree about this. Besides, we can't make a deal without his presence." (KK)

"Then, I will brake most of the relations to your class. Consider this as the end of our Alliance. Our classes will act independently from now on." (KR)

Kanzaki suddenly stepped in and swung the hammer of justice.

Declaring war to Class-D isn't really that bad. But declaring war to Ayanokōji surely is, considering his physical ability and his dangerous personality switches.

But I will not interfere, I will maintain my friendship with him like we did before. Even though we got to do this privately and hide it from now on.

"That is really sad. Anyways, I don't feel like chilling here, I am taking my leave. I will use Ayanokōji as a weapon in this special exam. Don't worry, Kanzaki. As you declared us war, we will do so too. The alliance will end today. We will also brake direct contact in class terms. See you at the end of the exam." (KK)

Kushida also got a bit more aggressive in this conversation. Her mask is really insanely good hidden.

But it is going to fall apart sooner or later. I am just going to watch.

"Good night. See you in two days, Kushida. The winnerd are already settled." (I)

I am not so sure about that, Honami-chan. They still can use their joker card any time they want to.

Rethinking the 'joker' I must say, the next three years of Ichinose and Kanzaki will cause the both of them depression.

Winning is not possible, I don't know about Ayanokōji's true capabilities, but today in the morning, his moves against class-a are not possible for a 16 year old.

Untouchable I must say.

I do not know if he makes a big impact on the current class battles, but I know he is capable of something bigger than we think.

We shouldn't underestimate anyone like Chie-sensei told us before the island exam.

Kushida left the camp. Leaving me, Ichinose-chan and Kanzaki-kun alone in the by now darker enviroment.

"Fuck. I don't usually curse, but I never knew that she was this way. Literally impossible." (K)

"Hehe, you put on a good fight I must say Kanzaki-kun." (M)

"T-Thanks Mako. But seriously, we broke relations with Class-D? How should we  explain it our class? Tell them that we were scared of a random out of Class-D? We can't afford to loose this exam now." (K)

He is right, now we need to get second or first place. Class-D shouldn't be able to win this exam. Class-A seems way to well organized.

Class-C dissappeared.

As of my prediction, we will end second, Class-A will end first and Class-D will end third.

But the gap is pretty important. If we just win by a little gap, there was no reason for us to brake relations. 

This choice might help us build up the class for now, but as soon as Class-C and D trying to push us down, it might be over.

I need to leave this class, the downfall has now begun.

But how will I pull this off? Where shall I get the points and how should I ask Honami about my points which are stored in the class-pool...

Should I...Ask Class-D for help? But how should I ever repay it?

It just isn't possible for me...

In three years, I could get 3,6 Million points, if we still would've had the 100k PP per month.

It is impossible.

How shall I convince Class-D for switching Classes? How should I explain this to my current Class?

There is no wrong doing, leaving my class.

"Mako, is something the matter? You are lost in your thoughts I guess." (Andō)

Andō asked me, we were currently back at the camp eating 'dinner' at our campfire.

Shortly before we storaged clothes and many dry sticks and other types of burn material in the jungle so they don't get too wet.

"Oh- Well no. I was just lost in my thoughts. Andō, may I ask you something? If you would be in love with a boy, and all of your friends disapprove, would you still try and get together with that boy or rather listen to your classmates?" (Mako)

"Uh well... Is this related to you in some kind of way?"

"Kinda, a friend of mine in another Class asked me this question before we got on this island. She needed advice from me and I am kind of stuck."

"Then well...I personally wouldn't mind their opinions and get together with him since you should be happy with him, not them. It is certainly true that you should listen to your friends at some kind of extent, but I would still trust myself more than them. I would just get together just because you might regret it later."

She gave me a logical answer. But this is kind of different than to my situation. First, my class is in war with theirs, secondly my class has a personal problem with that boy.

Also I need somehow manage to get 20 Million PP to switch to his class. It is just... So complicated for no reason.

"Thanks for the advice Andō, you are a great help to me I must say. But the situation of that girl is quite complicated since the boy is in another class aswell."

"Well then this girl may need to find a roundabout way maybe? Keeping the relationship hidden is surely hard, but not impossible. But I must say, seeing your patner fail since he is in another class must be hard for you to deal with. Means it will get just way to complicated. Switching classes would be the best alternative but good luck trying to pay that huge expense..."

"Yeah you are right, thanks for the advice anyways."

I really appreciate your advice Andō, but this is really no help to me since I am still stuck in the same situation.

Only tomorrow remaining... What will Kanzaki do to achieve a miracle?
.
.
.
I got back to my tent, directly checking under the uncomfortable pillow if Ibuki really stole my card.

Damn. She really did, how should I tell this Kiyotaka?!

Where is she right now?

"E-Ey! Hasebe, have you seen Ibuki?"

"She just left a few moments before, like one minute? She went that direction-"

"Thanks!"

I paced up with all the strength remaining, Ibuki isn't really slow I guess, but I don't think she could sense that I am hunting her down right now.

The rain is making the ground very muddy, means it is indeed harder to take turns and accelerate right now.

I saw her jogging, right infront of me.

"Ibuki! Stop right now! You got something with you, which you shouldn't possess right now!"

"Leave me alone, I got a job to fulfill, I will give you this back later. Or do you want to put up a fight?"

"In order to regain possesion, I am willing to do that!"

She laughed a little, she looked at me, as if I were no enemy for her.

She was completly wet, just like me, the rain increased, like buckets of water were splashing onto our clothes.

"Come and get it!"

Her body moved towards me, sending a kick, which I evaded.

Her moves are insanely fast, she must achieved this due to years of martial arts training, several kicks started raining on me, most of them were defended, but I also got really impacted from some, probably causing more and more bruises.

This fight can't be let going for any longer, my health was declining, not because of the fight, more like I haven't listened to Kiyotaka.

I want to win this one, but it seems like there is no way for me to win.

Where is he?!

"Watch it!"

A kick fully sent into my face,  not directly into my face but it hit the side of me.

My eyesight was getting darker, as if I were about to black out...

No...

The last thing I can see...

"Ibuki, good evening here. I hope I am not interfering into something too heated."

Sakagami...?! Chabashira?!

What...

I suddenly was caught from behind, the hands and the hight of the person which held me was familiar.

"K-"

"Don't talk, you got to retire here and now, if you insist to keep going, this might end into a life threatening situation."

"Ibuki Mio has officially been disqualified the special exam. She will directly be escorted to the ship."
.
.
.
Suzune was barely standing with my body support, as if she could knock out every second.

"We will take care of Horikita as of now. She will retire from the special exam, are you sure about this? The reward of this exam will be reduced by 30 Class Points."

"Yes. Take good care of her."

I answered Chabashiras question, now I was fully alone.

"Hoshinomiya-sensei, since Horikita was our leader and had to retire, I would like to appoint myself as our new leader."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I am sure of getting the position of the class-leader in this special exam. Also could you promise me to keep very good care of her?"

"Awww how cute, but yeah we will take good care of her, also you are the new leader. Also don't forget to clean up the camp until tomorrows roll-call!"

"Thank you very much. Have a nice evening."

If I stay here any longer, in the cold rain, I might catch a cold, which ontop of my already there illness, would get me serious problems.

I walked back to my camp, I discovered the beauty of the nature for the first time after a long while.

The sound of the rain dripping onto the leafes, walking through dirt, gravel, sand and other types of stones, wind and the water source being wider than usually.

The whole class was in their camps, except me, just sitting under thr dry area of the trea, relaxing and just improving my composure.

A girl came out of her tent, realising that I came back after I made quite some noise.

"Ah, it is you. Where is Horikita-san?"

"Karuizawa, get back in the tenth, but well to answer your question, her health made her serious problems, so she decided to retire."

She looked at me shocked and mad, as if she felt betrayed by Suzune because of her retiring after she, herself mocked Karuizawa for wasting too many points and mocking Koenji for retiring without any actual reason.

"She retired?!"

"Yeah...Now get back in, it is late actually."

She sighed deeply and decided to follow my orders.

My peaceful life was ruined the second I got to know Suzune, Sudō, Kushida...No, why am I listing names? That's literally the fault of the whole school themselfes.

My brain wasn't really functionating too well, that is probably due to the heat, cold rain, windy and wet location.

It just gives me migraine once again.

Closing my eyes wouldn't be too bad right?

I heard it should help against migraine, maybe a halfhour nap should do it...

Yeah...Half an hour...
.
.
.
"Ayanokōji? Have you slept here the whole night?!"

Yukimura Terohiko, the smartass of the class approached me, waking me up aswell.

"Indeed."

"Wasn't that extremly cold?"

"It indeed was, but well, this is the last day anyways. Let's get this over with and clean up."

"Yeah you are right, this special exam was a pain, my back hurts due to the conditions here."

People may like thr nature, but it is unarguably hard to survive with Yamaguchi. We have 10 idiots in our class, he is 8 from them.

Ibuki was disqualified, Suzune is back on the ship, I was in bad condition aswell and I am the leader of this class without anyone knowing.

Wait a second...

"What time is it Yukimura?"

When did I fall asleep and how long?!

"Judging by the position of the sun, around 10 a.m. why do you ask?"

"Wait a second...I overslept that much? Where are the others?"

"Some are rebuilding the enviroment, some are picking up their trash which they left. You okay? Your face looks pale."

"I am fine,don't worry."

I stood up and got to the location where kushida and Karuizawa were, they seemed to strugle, picking up all the wood which we didn't need to use.

Since the "guide" told us to spread the berries and wood which was left over, around the island to the ground to decompose.

Kushida was on the verge of falling infront of her due to the massive weight of the wood which was being held by her.

Karuizawa next to her had also some struggles.

The second Kushida fell infront, I caught her and the wood in her hands in one swift and elegant move.

"You fine Kushida?"

"T-Thanks. Good morning Ayanokōji! Uhm...Are you fine? You seem really pale."

"I am really fine. Thanks."

Karuizawa sent me a glance, which spoke the same words as "you aren't really good in lying..."

But you misunderstood something, I don't only fool people on april first. I am fooling you guys the whole year over. We are not the same.

"Shall I carry this for you Kushida?"

"Nono! I can carry this,but thank you!"

"Atleast let me take the half."

I removed half of the wood from her hands and decided to carry it my own.

My actions were replied by her with a cute smile, I walked through the forest and dropped most of the sticks on random positions on the ground, trying to make it look as natural as possible.

My watch tells me, that I have to be at the beach, more like at the starting point of the exam in the next few minutes.

So I did, what everyone would do. Being in a rush and arrived earlier than I should.

Well 'earlier' doesn't really hit the situation well, as I can  analize, everyone was already here. Except one person.

"I am ready to announce the results of this special exam, during my speech and after, questions are not allowed to be asked. How the points were distributed and optimized, won't be told from us. Listen carefully."

"You forgot someone."

No one else could that be, except for one special person.

"R-Ryūen?!"

Katsuragi was quite shocked, as if this wasn't something which was to be expected.

Most of the normal students realized that they got manipulated here.

The zero point strategy of his workes perfectly, according to his plan.

"You!"

The whole student body was suprised. The moves were perfect. The only thing that could settle his defeat here could've been me.

"I...won..."

He said to himself, loud enough for everybody to hear.

Katsuragi and his loyal follower Yahiko both were going through a mental breakdown.

Class-B regained their composure, now they are fully confident that they will get first.

Due to Ryūen sabotaging class-a, but they forgot something, my decleration of war.

"Since now everyone is attentive, I will proceed to announce the results."

Mashima-sensei continued:

"In last place was Class-C with 30 Points."

Ryūen wasn't shocked, more like relived that his plan to sabotage class-a,d and c worked.

"Hahah!" Class-A's laughter was to be heard, just one perosn was panicking from their class.

"In third comes Class-A with 70 points."

Now they felt something like a punch in the face.

"In second, Class-B with 110 Points."

Kanzaki was like terrorized, knowing that he literally got robbed from first place due to my actions being made.

"In first comes Class-D with 115 points."

A close win, a win is a win surely, but not this time, due to Ryūens sabotaging and manipulating, we barely closed the gap by only 85 points, making the work being a waste.

The class standing stood completly the same, just everyone received points.

Kanzaki clinching his fist, looked at me like I was the biggest traitor of all time, selling out my class to win and stomping class-b.

This was a huge loss in overall, but this is just a battle, this was the first stage of our war.

[Class standings:
A- 1016 Points
B- 730 Points
C- 490 Points
D- 248 Points]
.
.
.
"Chabashira-sensei, what have you called me for?"

"Oh why I've called you?"

"That's what I wanted to know? It's been an hour since we got back here, can't I get some rest for some time?"

"This is urgent."

What?

We were currently in the theatre room, just me and her, watching the probes of the play "Icarus".

Icarus is a the son of a greek man, mythology. He glued some wings on him, he flied so high, so his father warned him, not to get any higher so his wings don't fall apart.

But he didn't listen to his father, which caused him to fall down and die.

"A certain someone, your father actually, ordered for your expulsion."

"So? I am not going to drop out."

"That is not all, if you keep doing this, then I don't see any reason, as to report you to be 'non valuable' which means you aren't involved in any matters of special exams, means that I could make you drop out."

"Why should I believe you?"

"Well, have you forgotten that I know every detail of my students? I know everything about you."

Even that place?

"If you decide to refrain from participating from reachin class-a then you are no use for this school. But I will give you an offer: I will protect you and cancel your expulsion, in return, you have to fully participate."

I grabbed her by her collar. Who is she to make me offers?

"If you want to use violence, then I am happy enough to expell you right now."

I let go off her.

"I will leave, also I will accept this deal for the protection which I get."

She smiled at me.

"Icarus, a son of a greek, he never listened to his father and flew closer to the sun. Why did he do that?"

"Because he ignored his fathers orders."

"Which caused his downfall and he died. Wasting the opportunity of escape."

"I don't know what you are trying to say, but I will leave. I got things to take care of."

"Then you are dismissed."

I left the theatre, using the stairs to get back to the deck of the ship.

"Wait please..."

"Huh? Why aren't you in your room Suzune?"

I got back to her, she looked into my eyes with regret, probably singalising the retirement of hers, causing us to loose huger gap to class-b.

But I couldn't really care less about our gap to class-b. We sabotaged Ryūens plan to a certain extent, not only making them loose points, but also saving our leader name from other classes.

So I only need to guess Class-B's leader, which makes them below us in terms of Class points of this special exam.

"I wanted to speak with you! How did you make us win?!"

"It was Hirata and you which made us win, I didn't contribute much."

"I can't believe these words which are coming out of your mouth. You created miracle once again! How?!"

"Well here."

I took out the leader card out of my pocket, which I forgot to give back. She looked directly at it,being confused completly.

"What...Why is your name on it?!"

"Hmm? I just simply changed the leader."

"How?!"

"Well, it was said that you can only change the leader, if  he or she is in bad physical condition or gets disqualified due to violence or other forbidden things. So I made you retire and made myself the leader."

"So...What?! I can't understand a single thing! How did Class-B and Class-A loose?!"

"Uhm...Well you wouldn't like to hear this...But I sold them the false name of the leader. Class-A gave me the name of Class-C's leader so I sold Ryūen the name of Class-A's leader. Class-B lost because they got guessed by us and Class-C. Also everyone else lost 30 points due to us changing the name of our leader."

"What? So you made all of them sell their alliances out for themselfes to loose?"

"Uhh yeah basically. Ryūen made many mistakes, you remember when we found Ibuki? Her hands were dirty."

She probably is asking herself how this impacted their loss.

"Do you know why? Well let me explain it to you, we visited Class-C the same day later, and I saw a walky-talky, so I immediately realized what actually was going on. I returned to the spot where we found Ibuki. I recognized, that there was dirt being freshly dug up. I then dug it up once again and found another walky-talky. Exposing their tactics, I tricked them. Also I found a camera there, probably to make evidence of the stolen leader card, but instead of destroying it, I waited until Ibuki actually stole it, so they got false evidence."

"So you gave them false proof and changed the leader. But what have you done with Class-A?"

She continued to ask.

"Matsushita and I were exploring the surrounding areas of our main camp, we discovered Class-A's leader, we also saw Katsuragi holding a green card, exposing that he is connected."

"So you already knew Katsuragi was their leader?"

"He wasn't, that is the problem, Yahiko was next to him there was a high probability that he wasn't the leader. Means it could be Yahiko, but there was a too high risk, that they already knew someone was eavesdropping, meaning that it could be someone else from class-a."

She looked at me confused. Probably asking herself how I then sold their name to Ryūen.

"What? How did you discover their leader then?"

"I asked a spy of the opposite fraction from class-a, Hashimoto gave us the name, wanting us to sell out Katsuragi. I knew that Yahiko was the leader, because Sakayanagi's people were rebelling, trying to put Katsuragi out of controll. Not taking any further risks, I told him to sell the names out to Ryūen, since I won't write Yahiko down, even though I got actual confirmation that it was him."

"Why didn't you then?"

"It would make Hirata suspicious about me, which could lead to Kushida selling my doings out to Ryūen, also Class-A were doomed from the start."

"Class-B?"

"Well Kaneda 100%ly sold them out to Class-A and C. I also guessed it was Chihiro because Hashimoto told me. Funnily it was true that it was her. My prediction of the results were almost true."

"You are...the hell of a person... How can you do this  going completly invincible?!"

"Well enough of asking, let's just get back. I am tired of everything I must say, thank god Hirata took all the credits."

She looked at me, not convinced that I didn't do more things. Well I actually did but revealing everything would take way too long to explain.

We walked back, her clinging to my arm, I decided to take a little nap once again, in hope of a fast recovery.
.
.
.
Matsushita POV:

How did we win actually? Around 110 points are obtainable with easy, but in context, as to my prediction Class-B got almost lower than half the points expected, same as Class-A.

Class-C's move was also almost inpredictable, allying with Class-A, betraying them, and still being happy after being last with a huge gap.

That we won because of neutrality is almost impossible, the class wasn't seem to be defending or attacking.

I and Ayanokōji discovered Class-A's leader, but for some reason Hirata didn't submit the name, apparently nobody  told him.

Just who had their hands in this game...

[A/N finally, after four or three months of this story ongoing, we finally achieved the end of this special exam.

Thanks for your support. Upvote to keep me motivated:) Also...I got a new plan for this fan fic. You guys like kushida?]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120 31 16
[DISCONTINUED] ⚠️alcoholism, drugs, strong language, suicidal thoughts, running away, angst-ish⚠️ I do not own none of the characters here °"stop get...
28.2K 1K 7
Tsukishima Kei, despite being a smartass and despicable middle blocker, who almost had anything, has a hole in his perfection life. He's born deaf. H...
4.4K 258 3
I've made a joke about creating this story and found it interesting enough for me to create yet another story again. This story will be shorter than...
97.9K 1.5K 34
The cover art isnt mine! 스냅- Snap First story!! When Shinobu Kochou, Insect Hashira decides to pull a prank on Giyu Tomioka, Water Hashira, things ta...