Painful Love [Historical Wang...

By ROSE_S7B

Lans falls in love only once in their life. And Lan Wangji loves Lan Lusi his first wife. But Wangji's pheon... More

Introduction
Part : 1
Part : 2
Part : 3
Part : 4
Part : 5
Part : 6
Part : 7
Part : 8
Part : 9
Upcoming parts....
Part : 10
Part : 12
Part : 13
Part : 14
Part : 15
Part : 16
Part : 17
Part : 18
Part : 19
Part : 20
Part : 21
Part : 22
Part : 23
Part : 24
Part : 25
Part : 26
Part : 27
Part : 28
Part : 29
Part : 30
Part : 31
Part : 32
Part : 33
Part : 34
Part : 35
Part : 36
Part : 37
Part : 38
Final Part

Part : 11

4.5K 228 36
By ROSE_S7B

°°

Wei Wuxian ignored Wangji for a month. Wangji tried to talk to Wei Wuxian many times, but Wei Wuxian kept the distance from Wangji.

One day in class, Wei Wuxian falls ill. He had come to his heat. Nie Huaisang helped Wei Wuxian.

Mei Huaisang says to Wei Wuxian : Your heat came too soon.

Wei Wuxian : Don't know how my heat became irregular?

Nie Huaisang : This happens in the beginning. My heat was also irregular in beginning.

Wei Wuxian went at his home.

Nie Huaisang told Lan Xichen about Wei Wuxian's heat. Lan Xichen then told Wangji about Wei Wuxian's heat.

Wangji arrived at Wei Wuxian's home. That time he just wanted to help Wei Wuxian. He wanted to apologize to Wei Wuxian.

There was a beta Lan disciple was standing in front of Wei Wuxian's home. He was standing there to protect Wei Wuxian from other alphas.

Wangji says to that disciple : Please, get aside. I want to go inside.

Disciple : But young master Wei told me that I will not allowed any person inside his room.

Wangji says in cold tone : Wei Ying is my omega husband. I want to help him.

That disciple gave way to Lan Wangji. Wangji entered inside the house. He reached towards Wei Wuxian's room.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Warning ⚠️

This part contains adult content... Please read at your own risk .... If anyone has any problem with adult content 🔞 then they can skip this part....

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

⚠️🔞🥵🔥😍🥰😍🔥🥵🔞⚠️

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Wangji slowly opened Wei Wuxian's room's door. Wei Wuxian's omega pharamons were spreading in the whole room. It was driving Wangji crazy.

Wangji was losing control from himself. Wei Wuxian looked at Wangji.

Wei Wuxian ask in angry tone : Lan Zhan!! What are you doing here? Get out from my room.

Wangji : Wei Ying!! I want to help you.

Wei Wuxian : But I don't need your help.

Wangji slowly reached towards at Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian hold a knife in his hand. Wangji grabs the knife from Wei Wuxian's hand and throws it away.

Wangji pushed Wei Wuxian onto the bed. Wei Wuxian sat on bed. Wangji went near to him. He was losing his control. Wei Wuxian was also feeling horny.

Wangji says in seductive voice : Wei Ying, let me help you.

Wei Wuxian eyes filled up with tears and he says : Lan Zhan, I don't need your help. You are a liar.

Wangji touched Wei Wuxian's face and he put his fingers on Wei Wuxian's lips. Wei Wuxian unconsciously licked Wangji's fingers.

Wangji says in husky voice : Wei Ying, your body needs me.

Wei Ying closed his eyes and says : Get out from here.

Wangji extend his face towards Wei Wuxian's face. And he kissed Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian tightly grabbed the bedsheet.

Wei Wuxian was also enjoying that kiss. Wangji started kissing deeply. That kiss was becoming passionate. Wangji slowly put his hand on Wei Wuxian's breast. Wei Wuxian hold Wangji's hand. Wangji was kissing Wei Wuxian then he lied down Wei Wuxian on bed and he gently squeeze Wei Wuxian's breast.

Wei Wuxian break the kiss and he moaned because Wangji was squeezing his breast : Ahhhhhh..... Huh.... Lan Zhan!!

Wangji : Wei Ying.... I love you.

Wei Wuxian's eyes filled up with tears. A drop of tear slide from the corner of Wei Wuxian's eye.

Wangji again started kissing Wei Wuxian. He gently bite on Wei Wuxian's lips. He was sucking his lips and then he bite there. Wei Wuxian tightly closed his eyes. Wangji cruelly squeeze Wei Wuxian's breast. Wei Wuxian moans and he opened his mouth. Wangji slide his tongue inside Wei Wuxian's mouth and both started licking each other's tongue. And after sometime they started sucking each other's tongue.

Wei Wuxian was really enjoyed that moment. Wangji started removing Wei Wuxian's robes.

Wei Wuxian : Lan Zhan! What are you doing?

Wangji : Wei Ying, I want to help you. I want to live you.

Wei Wuxian : No, Lan Zhan... Please go from here.

Wangji was removing Wei Wuxian's robes. But Wei Wuxian didn't resist Wangji because he was also enjoying that moment.

Wangji removed Wei Wuxian's robes. Wei Wuxian was in his inner robes. Wangji slide the inner robe from Wei Wuxian's shoulder.

And then Wangji kissed on Wei Wuxian's shoulder. Wangji used his both hands and he totally removed Wei Wuxian's inner robe from his body. Wei Wuxian was nude in front of him.

Wangji looked at Wei Wuxian's lips then he stared on Wei Wuxian's breast. Wei Wuxian hide his breast from his hand but Wangji pinned Wei Wuxian's both hands by his one hand.

Wei Wuxian was blushing he closed his eyes. Wei Wuxian breast were soft and he had pinkish nipple.
Wangji touched Wei Wuxian's breast and he pinched Wei Wuxian's nipple.

Wei Wuxian moaned so loud : ahhhh.....mmmmmmhhh...

Wangji kissed Wei Wuxian on his lips. Then Wangji gave butterfly kisses around Wei Wuxian's neck.

Wei Wuxian : Naaaah... Lan Zhan... I'm feeling weird.

Wangji then comes on Wei Wuxian's breast he hold Wei Wuxian's nipple in his mouth and started sucking them. Wei Wuxian tightly closed his eyes. He was feeling extreme pleasure. Wangji released his alpha pharamons it was making Wei Wuxian crazy.

Wangji was sucking Wei Wuxian's nipple and from another hand he pinched Wei Wuxian's another nipple.

Due to every touch of Wangji Wei Wuxian was moaning loudly. Now Wei Wuxian was out of control. He was in his proper heat. That time he only needs Wangji.

Wangji then licked Wei Wuxian's belly button. He separated Wei Wuxian's legs. Wei Wuxian's dick and his hole was visible to Wangji. Wangji rubbed Wei Wuxian's dick.

Wei Wuxian : ahhhhh.... uffffff... Lan Zhan.... Please help me.... I'm begging you... Mmmmmmhhhh

Wangji put Wei Wuxian's legs on his shoulder and he started kissing on Wei Wuxian's thighs then he bite there. Wangji's one hand was on Wei Wuxian's breast he was squeezing his breast. And at same time he licked Wei Wuxian's dick and he holds it inside his mouth. Wei Wuxian moans so loud.

Wangji was moving his head up and down. After some time Wei Wuxian released his warm liquid inside Wangji's mouth. Wangji swallowed that sticky liquid.

Wangji started removing his own clothes. Wei Wuxian was looking at Wangji. Wangji Became totally nude in front of Wei Wuxian. When Wei Wuxian saw Wangji's dick he turned his face to other side.

Wangji turned Wei Wuxian's face to his private part. Wei Wuxian was staring at Wangji's dick and he was blushing.

Wangji sat on between Wei Wuxian's legs and he insert his one finger inside Wei Wuxian's hole.

Wei Wuxian screams so loud. He felt pain in that area. Wangji also put his another finger inside Wei Wuxian's hole. And he was moving his fingers in and out.

Wei Wuxian was screaming due to pain. Wangji kissed Wei Wuxian's lips to divert his attention from pain.

Wangji then insert his dick inside Wei Wuxian's hole. Wangji's two fingers were also inside his hole. It was too much for Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian was crying. Wangji deeply kissed Wei Wuxian's lips and he squeezed Wei Wuxian's breast from one hand.

Wangji was moving his fingers with his dick. At first he was moving slowly but then suddenly he increased his speed. Wei Wuxian was feeling pain. But after a while he was feeling pleasure. Wangji again insert his third finger inside Wei Wuxian's hole. Now it was too tight because Wangji's dick and his three fingers were inside Wei Wuxian's hole. And Wangji increased his speed.

Wei Wuxian : ahhhhh..... Mmmmmmmhh.... La......Lan Zhan.... mercy..... It's too much.....ple.... ahhhhh... please remove your fingers.... your dick is enough for my hole. You.... ahhhh... your fingers can hurt me..... mmmmmh.. it can cause bleeding.

When Wangji heard Wei Wuxian's request he pulled his fingers out from Wei Wuxian's hole. Now Wei Wuxian was feeling some relief. Now there was only Wangji's dick inside Wei Wuxian's hole. Wangji was increasing his speed. Wei Wuxian was feeling extreme pleasure.

Tears were flowing from Wei Wuxian's eyes. Wangji licked Wei Wuxian's tears.

Wangji : mmmmmmhh... Wei Ying, I know you are feeling pleasure..... ahhhhh.....

Wei Wuxian : Hmmmmm.....

After fifteen minutes Wangji released his warm liquid inside Wei Wuxian's hole.

After that Wei Wuxian also got satisfied and he released his warm liquid on his belly. Wangji licked Wei Wuxian's liquid and he kissed on Wei Wuxian's lips. Wei Wuxian tastes his own sticky liquid from Wangji's mouth.

Wangji again came to Wei Wuxian's breast and he was biting on his breast. Wangji was trying to put Wei Wuxian breast inside his mouth. Wangji was licking his breast. He was playing with Wei Wuxian's soft breast. Wei Wuxian was feeling pleasure. His mind got blank due to Wangji's touch.

Wangji gave love bite marks on Wei Wuxian's whole body. And he also gave deep bite marks on Wei Wuxian's inner thighs.

After that Wangji again started love making with Wei Wuxian. Wangji did six rounds with Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian was exhausted he was about to faint.

Every time Wangji was going deeper and deeper. Every time Wangji was releasing his warm and sticky liquid inside Wei Wuxian's hole.

After their sexual activity Wei Wuxian was tired.

Wei Wuxian says : Lan Zhan, I want to sleep. I'm too tired. Let me sleep.

Wangji : Hmmm...

Wangji cleaned Wei Wuxian with wet towel. He noticed that his sticky liquid was leaking from Wei Wuxian's hole. And he also changed the bedsheet.

Wangji went to the bathroom and he cooled down himself. He was still feeling horny. He needed to calm down himself.

Wangji came in the room and he hugged Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian saw that Wangji hugged him. And he put his head on Wangji's shoulder.

It was just the first day of Wei Wuxian's heat. Wangji still had to intimate with Wei Wuxian for three or four more days during Wei Wuxian's heat.

==========================================================================

Thanks for reading...

I hope you liked this part...

🔞🔥😍🥵🔥🥵🔞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3M 771K 88
Marriage had always been my dream but not to a man about whom I know nothing. The moment my father fixed an alliance of me to a Prince without even t...
Beyond Times By Woody

Historical Fiction

103K 6.3K 57
-"And where do I reside?" -"You reside in my heart, Priye!" Two broken souls, who endured pain and loneliness all their life. Destiny united them and...
3.6K 150 4
Emotions are a strong and powerful force. With them you can do anything you can put your mind to, but only if you have control over them. If not, it...
12.3K 741 7
Wei Wuxian travels to the past. He was totally new to this world. Also he wasn't loved by the people. Future Wei ying would think 'Was the past Wei W...