Obsessionā€¢ yan!archons x fem...

By weirdteenagerr

A Human namned y/n l/n that lived in a small town had just been rescued after an attack by The abyss. Her sav... More

Chapter 1 ā€¢ the abyss attack
Chapter 2 ā€¢ Venti the bard
Chapter 3 ā€¢ Your friend
IMPORTANT!!šŸ™
Chapter 4 ā€¢ Ganyu's Friends
Chapter 5 ā€¢ Ganyus house
Chapter 6 ā€¢ The stuggle of Breakfast
READ THIS NOTE PLEASE
Chapter 7 ā€¢ Accident
Chapter 9 ā€¢ Traveler
Chapter 10 ā€¢ Start of a journey
Chaper 11 ā€¢ A peaceful day?
Chapter 12 ā€¢ Adeptus
I HAVE A IMPORTANT QUESTION!šŸ˜­
Chapter 13 ā€¢ Free of Guilt
IMPORTANTā¤ļøā¤ļø

Chapter 8 ā€¢ Terror

896 25 28
By weirdteenagerr

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

You were running in a dark forset in the rain, you had dirt all over you and you seemed to be injured.

"Oh ɮʊռռʏ, come back here. Theres no use in running anyways.." A voice said you couldnt recognize it but it felt... disturbing to say the least.

You had a look of terror on you face as you ran even faster than before, whoever this person was they werent allowed to be close to you.

You heard the unknown voice getting closer and closer until you no longer heard any of their grunts. Did they disappear..?

Suddenly you heard a loud thud infront of you.

A shadow of a person was standing in front of you. You didnt see their face but you felt a large feeling of dread.

Got you my little ɮʊռռʏ...

ʏօʊ աɨʟʟ ɦɛǟʀ ɮʊռռʏ ɨռ ȶɦɛ ʄʊȶʊʀɛ

(Goodluck guessing what is says bc i cant read it lol)

________________________________

You woke up with a huge gasp. You were sweating like crazy and you were tearing up.

Was that a nighmare? I havent had one in a pretty long while.. but it felt so disturbingly real.

You noticed that you were alone in the room, No Ganyu, No Xiao, No venti and No Zhongli. What was going on? There was usally atleast one of them about 5 meters away from you.

'Atleast i can get some alone time now' you thought.

You walked town the staircase heading towards the kitchen you didnt smell any food or breakfast so you had to make breakfast yourself.

Suddenly you heard a loud thud outside, you looked outside the window wondering what it was but you couldnt see anything.

_________________________________
Y/n pov:
______________________________

I heard a loud thud but when i looked out the window everything seemed fine. Obviously if you can't see anything you should just ignore it but there was something about this that made me feel drawn to figuring out what was happening.

I wasnt sure if i should bring any safety stuff like a pepper spray or a taser since i dont want to almost be kidnapped by a guy again.

Its better tl be safe than sorry i thought as i took some pepper spray in my pocket.

I walked out the fromt door, everything looked normal but there was a weird smell in the air. It seemed like the smell was coming from my left.

All of a sudden i hear another loud thud. I took out my pepper spray and gripped it hard in my hand, i also have my electro vision to protect me but im not very good at fighting with my polearm or just using my vision in general.

I began walking towards my left and to my suprise i saw a dark haired boy with a large hat standing infront of all my friends.

He seemed to be talking to them but when i saw my friends faces they were injured, well not that injured only a few scratches but still.

I was fully ready to attack him with all my might if i had to, but i wanted to listen a bit before just barging into their conversation.

"you should know im not a patient guy." The hat guy said.

"Don't think were just gonna give her to you. She's more important to me than anyone else!"  Venti said glaring at the male. Ganyu, Xiao and Zhongi nodded showing that they agreed.

-" Oh please, she's way more important to me. You havent even done something to prove your love."  The hatguy said with a sly smirk.

"Dont act like your her lover or something, you havent even seen her face to face!" Ganyu said in a angry tone.

You had heard enough. You didnt know who this girl was but it was sending chills down your spine. The guy with the hat was probaly a more skilled fighter than you since he has harmed your some of your friends so you had to be careful.

You were about to sneak up behind him but to your suprise you were stopped by a large power sheild.

Everyone turned to look to at you, The hat guy looked shocked to see you, his face became red while his shocked face turned into a sick smile.

( credits is on the right and its kppa01 on twitter)

The others on the other hand looked worried and terrified, what if he is gonna do something to you!

"hey! Whats going on?!" You yelled in shock and also in anger since the guy with the hat had just harmed your friends.

The male with a hat didnt say amything but his heart beat was going a unhealthy speed and his thought were a mess.

_________________________________
Scaramouche pov:
______________________________

Oh god, what do i say to her?! Ive waited so long to actually meet her face to face, i should tell her my name! She won't forget it... i'll make sure of it.

"hello?! Are you gonna answer me? Why did you attack my friends?!" My precious y/n said.

i started laughing a bit. How ironic to meet her like this, i wanted to have a good first impression.

"My name is scaramouche or the ballader. And im the sixth.. of the fatui harbingers.." I revealed myself staring deep into her beutiful e/c eyes.

She stared into my eyes aswell, her eyes widen when she realised what i was talking about. She looked frightened, well i am the SIXTH of the fatui harbingers so i understand-

Hold on why is she... wow now i see why i fell for her.

_________________________________
Nobody pov:
_________________________________

Scaramouche thougt that you would be to scared to move but to his shock you got into a fighting stance.

"I dont know what this weird power sheild is but take it down so i can come fight you!" You yelled, ofcourse you were scared but either you do nothing or you try and what was there to lose anyways..?

But oh sweet guilible y/n, now you made his obssesion grow..

"I would but ive got other urgent matters to attend to and cant afford any obstacles now.." Scaramouche said, but that was a lie, he would so gladly spend time with you but he had to get a gnois first.

When he got the gnosis, he could finally become a god and "fix" this cruel world with maybe you by his side, or in his basement hidden away from the cruel world.. either would work..

He was only in liyue to discuss things with childe at the start but that was when he spotted you. He spotted you when Ganyu had just welcomed you to liyue harbor.

Ever since then he had been going back each night to look at you and then fall asleep thinking about you.

_________________________________
Flashback to when he first saw you:
_________________________________

Scaramouche was walking around Liyue harbor trying to find childe that had disappeared out of nowhere.

'God damn it, Where is that idiot i dont have this much time to waste!' He thought.

His eyes were searching through liyue, suddenly his eyes stopped at a beutiful woman. That woman was you.

At that time Ganyu had just ran up to you. You may not have noticed her expression when she saw the bard you were next to but scaramouche did. He was intressted to say the least.

'Ooo.. seems like there is something intressting going on here after all.' He thought finding the situation amusing.

He couldnt hear a word on what you were saying so he tried to get closer but suddenly someone tapped him on the shoulder.

"Guess who?" They said.

"Are you always this annoying childe, or is it just your face that your face looks more satisfying to punch today? Scaramouche answered in a iritated tone.

"Wow, you sure are grumpy. Sorry for making you wait so long i just had to kill of some idiots that had figured out the plan going on in sumeru." Childe answered with a fake smile.

"You- ugh just forget it okay. Give me the papers now."

"okay okay! Geez.. here take them"

Childe then walked away debating if he should wave bye or not.

Scaramouche looked at the papers slowly reading the words written on them.

'Perfect' he thought. He then remebered the situation that was going on earlier and looked back to where you had been standing.

You werent there. He was intressted by you so he wasnt planning on just ignoring what just had happend.

He knew he should be heading to inazuma right away but he just couldnt, he had to see you again.

He just had to!

_________________________________
Authors beutiful note!!

OMG OMG I HAVE 800 READS😭 THIS IS INSANE I THOUGHT IT WOULD HAVE LIKE 30 READS OR SOMETHING😭❤️

Anyways i have listened to you're prayers and daddy Scaramouche has been added into the love list😘😘

What will happend next chapter?? I actually dont know but i will figure it out somehow.🤷‍♀️

Word: 1501

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.2K 2.1K 25
"What does it even mean to be the bad guy? What defines the word bad anyway." Y/n wakes up in a world she knows all to well, Teyvat. When she explore...
7.7K 244 17
Venti is part of Teyvat Mafia Association, The Archons rather; one of the top CEO's alongside Morax and Ei, codename: Barbatos. Strong-willed yet vul...
470 23 18
Y/N was nothing but trapped in a tall tower in Snezhnaya. Her mother is currently apart of the Fatui and never wants any of the Fatui nor the Harbing...
17.1K 664 23
Waking up in another world is terrifying. Not remembering anything is worse, though. Teyvat is a strange world filled with mysteries for you to explo...