Lost DJ (Miraculous AU)

By MonsterStar2006

PLEASE DON'T REPOST MY BOOK! Welcome to my first book of 'what if' Miraculous Ladybug series. This is my firs... More

A.N.
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue
A.N. Question Time
Bonus

Chapter 7

296 8 2
By MonsterStar2006

Adrien’s POV

I was currently recalling what happened yesterday while I am in the classroom.

Nino was angry at me because I told him to take the high road and because I said that Mari did the bad thing leaving.

Does the High-road advice don't work actually?

No.

Mari and Nino left because they didn’t understand how to take the high road.

I know that Nino left because Miss Bustier said that. I tried texting him that I am not happy with what he did but that jerk blocked me.

That made me pissed. Why would he do that? He is my best friend after all.

Lila is right about one thing. They both did something bad, and they will BOTH pay for it, starting with Nino himself.

But first, I need to find him.

Where could he be?

Nino’s POV

SPLASH!!

I woke up in shock. I am covered in water.

When I got my glasses on, I saw Rico, Trevor, and Selena, who was holding a cup, near the door smirking.

“Happy first day of school! It is a tradition by the way!”

“An actual tradition or the way to try and annoy me tradition?” I made them laugh cause of that.

“You know what? Never mind. I need to get changed so please leave.”

When I got them to leave my room, I got changed into my uniform, put on my red cap, got my bag ready, and got out.

I saw Stuart getting two plates and glass cups.

He has his uniform on, which is the blazer, vest and tie. He has a dark brown buzz haircut, a similar skin tone as mine, and green eyes.

“Good morning, Nino.” He said that when he noticed me. “Don’t mind me.”

“Oh, don’t worry, dude. I just want to grab breakfast before school starts.” I grabbed an apple and yogurt with orange juice.

“Can I ask you something?” I noticed he isn't acting like he did in the first meeting. “Does Rico like apple juice or orange juice?”

 “Crush?” I teased, making him blush a little. That is what it’s about.

“Rico usually likes apple juice. And I am brother, so watch out." I went to sit down.

"And also, She always wanted to see the Mario Brother movie. It will come out on Friday at the cinema.”

I sat down at the counter to eat my breakfast. The design of counters having chairs as well is a great idea.

I noticed Stuart sitting down beside me and placed the other plate with the drink beside him.

“Morning, Brother. Morning Stuart.” Rico just came out of her room, and we said hi back.

“I am glad Nino that you are getting along well with Stuart. He is usually a guy who doesn’t wants to be bothered or make plenty of friends. No offense though, Stuart.”

“I am fine I mean; you always tell the truth.” He smiled at her and pointed beside him.

“I made breakfast for you. Enjoy.” She smiled and sat down to eat.

We ate our breakfast and once it was time to go, we left our dorms.

Stuart knows that I am in his form class, so he took me to registration, which is in Mr. Nounours’s classroom.

Thank God the classes are French.

“Good morning, everyone. We have a new friend who just joined us.” Mr. Nounours gestured at me. “You can introduce yourself if you want.”

“Hi, dudes and dudettes. I’m Nino. I hope to get along with you guys.” I was about to find a seat, but Mr. Nounours stopped me.

“Nino. Firstly, you are new so I will just call it off with a warning. Please take off your hat of yours. It doesn’t follow the dress code policy.” I took the hat off and put it in the bag. Geez I forgot about that.

“Secondly, I want to let you know that if you need anything, let me know. You can go to your seat now.” He smiled at me, and I left to find a seat.

I noticed Trevor waving at me to sit beside him. I was about to come over when I heard a familiar voice.

“NINO, MY MAN!!” I turned around to see Marinette’s cousin, Mochi running towards me.

He looks like Mari, only he is more Asian-featured and has darker hair. He is wearing a short-sleeved collar shirt and a vest.

“No running in class, Mochi! You will get hurt!” He obeyed a fast walk towards me.

“Hey, dude. Nice to see you again.” We gave each other a fist bump and went to Trevor’s desk.

“You two know each other?”

“That is my friend's cousin, and also my childhood friend before he moved out. I guess you moved back in?”

“No. I am just here cause of school. I usually go back to China when I have breaks.”

We chatted for a while about random stuff.

I found out that Stuart is the new Mayor’s son because of his surname. I don’t think he likes anybody knowing about it cause the Mayor hasn’t revealed his son publicly yet.

I was shocked about it, but I brushed it off. At least the child of the mayor isn’t taking his father's power as an advantage, just like Chloe did.

I also found out that Mochi is as well in a relationship.

I wasn’t as surprised about that as the fact that he is dating Shanique.

I didn’t believe that until he showed the photo of him kissing her. Holy cow.
They are the opposite of each other. He is IT-wise, a smartie, and crazy, while she is a martial art professional, strong, and scary, based on Rico’s words and the first meeting.

But like they say, opposite attracts.

Registration time is over.
First class, English.

I got there but I had to check the timetable for which one I go to as two classes are running for it.

I think I got lost again.

“I see why Selena calls you Lost DJ.” I saw a girl with brown and pink hair approaching me. “Call me Kate. I suppose to be the one taking you around the school. At least I will take you to your English class.”

"Thanks, dudette." She looked at me like I don't know her name even though she said it.
I guess she hates being called that.

She took me to an English class. I have Mrs. Murphy for this class.

Rico was the next person to wave at me to sit at their desk. There was already Chelsea, Kate, Selena, and one girl who I don’t know.

“Hey, Nino! Oh, and also, meet Anna!”

Anna has ginger hair and blue eyes, with a little bit of visible freckles and light skin. She is wearing a vest and trousers for her uniform, unlike others who wear skirts and blazers.

“She is a multi-talented instrumental girl. She can play every instrument…”

“What. Are. You. Doing. In. My. Seat?” Shanique was standing behind me. Totally normal.

“You won’t kill me, right?” I quietly asked while everyone laughed at that question.

“What the… You know what? I'm not gonna ask. But can you please move to the next seat?”

I moved to be nice, and she sat on that seat.

“Now that everyone is here, we need to talk.” Kate got her notebook and wrote in it.

“In a month and a half, there will be a Gala at the Grand Hotel for famous people. We all are invited to it as we are famous for Star Effect. We can bring each guest with us by the way. But aside from that, in five minutes the class starts so it is enough to say my plan."

“Am I involved in this?” I don’t know if I should listen to this or not bother them.

“No, but feel free to listen if you want.” Kate got another page from her bag. I won’t be surprised if she is related to the principal.

“Star Effect is blasting off with the views and likes in our media, so it is time to create a new song. We will work on new ideas after school. We need to also have something new for a change so any ideas, please tell me later, not now. Any questions?”

“Umm… Kate, I… I think it is a good idea. I cannot wait.” Chelsea gave a smile, everyone bought that. I on the other hand was suspicious about it but I brushed it off because the class has started.

Shanique’s POV

I feel a bit guilty. Nino is new here and I have been harsh to him since yesterday.

I suck at making friends. I am surprised that I even have some.

But I have my reason this time. I just don’t trust him. He is new so obviously I don’t trust him, but it is something off about him.

Maybe it is because he kicked people out of the room. But they invaded his privacy.

Maybe it is because he lied to Selena? But she forgave him, and they just met that time, so it makes sense.

I don’t know.

But I guess it will be better to get to know him since he is my dormmate and it will be better to not have rivals as dormmates.

We will see…

“Shanique, since you aren’t listening, can you answer this question?”

Dammit. I wasn’t paying enough attention to know what the hell she is talking about.

“Miss, sorry but I asked her for the notes, that is why we weren’t paying attention.” It was none other than Nino who defended me and held my notes.

“Alright. But you could have asked me for the notes. But can any one of you answer this question?” Mrs. Murphy went to grab notes for Nino.

“The answer is B. ‘They are’. Thank you.” He received the notes from the teacher, who smiled at him for answering the question correctly, especially on his first day of school.

“Alright everyone, we are now moving on since you all did well in your questions the last day, so…”

I didn’t pay attention soon after.

Why would he help me like that?

He was willing to take the blame on himself so I don’t get in trouble. Did he payback for helping him by throwing the paint?

Maybe?

But I now know that I wrongly judged him.

I need to apologize to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 223 19
Started: 30/10/23 Finished: 24/06/24 Requests: Closed We all are in school time currently, so to spare my mental health, I decided to do a one-shot b...
5.7K 467 42
Luka feels like he's been in love with Marinette ever since he first met her, but everyone knows that she is interested in Adrien, so he's resigned t...
10.7K 475 71
Adrien is Chat Noir. Luka is Viperion. Marinette is Ladybug. Nino is Carapace. Alya is Rena Rouge. Chloe is Queen Bee. Alya, Chloe and Marinette are...
474K 12.2K 54
Hi! My name is (yn)(yln)! I'm a fifteen year old who is apart of an exchange student program through my highschool, (ys). I'm visiting a girl my age...