Lemon Tea - Kim Mingyu

By _MeanYoongiii_

"you are still thinking about it dont you?" he asks. "n-no..." i try not to whimper so he wont know he is h... More

neighbours
bad ideas
sparkly dresses
old habits never die
girlfriends & girl - friends
a shoe problem
blind dates and poetry
you need me
skirts and new chances
super spies
first kiss
haunted library
back yard convos
new roomate
time for coffee
long long sunday
bathroom incident
hey buddy
an accident
ethics and morals
hard assigment
Sucker
human balloon
i need you
Back to friends
a really bad decision
the best promise

seven minutes in heaven

234 4 0
By _MeanYoongiii_

KIM MINGYU:

For the past few minutes sulli is so clingy i dont know why. she is never like this. and if thats not already enough, i have to deal with jun and hyeri being all lovey dovey.

why are they talking from such a close angle.

cant they talk from across the room?

hye ri is seriously mad at me when that guy is all over her. she doenst lose a motherfucking chance to bring me down or make fun of me but she has the right to be upset?

What do i have to do then?

i seriously didnt want to bring sulli here. she just tucked along. all i wanted was to come and watch out whats going on between hyeri and jun so i can destroy it.

"okay, wonwoo and sulli, i pair you too! up!" jeonghan said and the couple got up. "aw mingyu must be pissed..." joshua answered.

"no its okay..." i giggle.

"mingyu is confident, even when he seriously shouldnt be..." hye ri again found her way to tease me discreetly. again, they are bulling me - the easy target.

"what is your problem?!" i lean towards her through the table. "excuse me?!" she crosses her arms.

"you are making fun of me nonstop..."

"so? arent you used to it?!" she announces and lays back into jun's arm. wow, she has some guts. is she so pissed that i brought sulli with me.

"should we go in or just watch you fight?!" wonwoo asked. "go in, mingyu is already missing his girlfriend..." jeonghan winked at me.

he is only making it worse!

the couple walked in the closet. on those 7 minutes i found myself peeking at the girl.

my attention got grabbed by the door opening up and revealing these two.

"how was the experience?!" joshua teased wonwoo.

"breathtaking..." he joked.

"good job wonwoo-ah..." hyeri high fives the boy and he finds his seat. "good job wonwoo-ah..." i mimic her voice. 

"now who's making fun of who?!" she asked all defensively. "arent you used to it?" again i mimicked her voice.

"these two are fighting nonstop... should we just do something to help them make up?!" wonwoo has that devilish smirk.

"that smirk is scary..." hyeri announced.

"get up princess..." wonwoo dared her and she titled her head. "with who?"

"who annoys the shit out of you?!" that was quite playful actually. our eyes locked from a certain distance and she tried to act like she doenst care.

immature i have to say, but who am i to judge when literally i did the same thing. when she got up jun gave her a peck on the cheek.

what the hell is he doing?

does he want to be found in a ditch, headless?!

we both walked inside the room so hesitantly.  "close the door!" joshua ordered. "i know..." i complained while closing the door.

now i was locked inside the tiniest room with the girl i cant get out of my head from the day i learnt how to walk.

that will be so hard.

"so..." i look down at her. she is trying to avoid eye contact. why is she doing that?!

"so what?" she finally locks eyes with me.

"why did you let him kiss you?!" okay, i am jealous its not a secret anymore. how could he do that right in front of me.

"why did you bring her along? oh right, you would have spent the night with her anyway, right? you were busy, i forgot..." she looked down again crossing her arms.

"idiot" i whisper.

"did you just call me an idiot?!" she seemed offended. "i was busy tonight because it was my mother's birthday, and you forgot..." as soon as i say that shock occupied her expressions.

"oh my gosh..." she gasped and i smirk at the stupid girl. "you were so jealous out there..." i then start placing her hair behind her ear.

"she was kissing you in front of me. how would you expect me to react..."

"she doesn't know i am stupidly in love with you..." i place my hand on her shoulder now. "w-what?" she stares at me after a cute stutter.

"i am in love with you..." i repeat.

slowly her blank expression gets replaced by a discreet grin. i stared at her in awe - almost like i was hypnotized by the hues in her eyes or how her lips form this mesmerizing smile.

"you re smiling again..." i am the one to speak now. she is so pretty when that happens. i cant gat enough of it. "i love it when you smile..." i whisper.

"how many minutes do we have?!" she asks me.

"four minutes.." i shrug my shoulders. the girl stares down, trying to avoid my eyes but still i can notice her adorable pout.she pouts.

"what is it?!" i ask with a smile.

"nothing..." she whispers.

"four minutes are not enought, are they?!" i seize the chance to make her blush a bit. the girl finally gains the strength to lock her doe eyes with mine.

"what if they are not?!" when she asks that i can feel my heart beating louder and clearer somehow. we spent some seconds staring at each other. i dont know what she was thinking but her last sentence was playing on a loop inside my mind.

"i can make this four minutes seem like an eternity..." i whisper.

again silence.

my eyes lock with hers and never tend to lock out. i mean, how can i look at something else that doesnt revolve around her.

"how are you going to do that?!" she asks. what a fool? even in a situation like that, where the lights are out, we are literally against each other and now i am staring at her lips - she is so innocent to maybe guess it.

"i was... thinking..." i start leaning closer.

"yeah?!"

we both approached each other like a pair of magnets. our lips met halfway so i can say we both seized the chance to kiss each other. maybe because after that stupid fight everything got a bit heated.

i was craving for that kiss for so long.

all i wanted was more and more. i was tasting her, and i didnt want it to stop. even with my eyes closed all i could see inside my mind was her.

it felt weird cause actually i was even counting throughout this beautiful kiss. as soon as i felt our time coming to an end i immediately let go of her and turned to my front.

she narrowed her eyebrows at first, not understanding what i just did. everything made sense when at the exact same moment the door opened.

she was staring at me like a fool!

come on, brownie, come to your senses.

she immediately turned to her front and stared at our friends. "i am surprised they didnt kill each otber..."joshua announces.

"i was pretty close to that..." i acted to be pissed, sitting down right next to wonwoo. "whatever... you own me..." wonwoo whispers so only i and him can hear.

discreetly i hit him.

hye ri goes to sit right next to jun. "why are you like that?!" yuna asks her. come on brownie think of something. "he called me a warthog... what does he mean?!" she lies and i smile looking down.

"oh no my baby..." jun encloses in his arms. oh no, i need to break up with sulli fast and make hye ri mine cause i cant take more of this.

i might kill him...

so i'mma break up in the next week.

A WEEK LATER:

Yes i didnt manage to break up in a week. but today, yes! its the day. i practiced my lines so i am ready.

i am not willing to see jun touch whats mine anymore.

our day on school was quite hard because i was trying to break up with sulli but it was impossible.

she even disappeared after a while.

i decided to go and cry it out in the library but for my surprise hye ri is in there? what is she doing here?

does she know this place is a library? i dont think she does.

"what are you doing here?!" its the first thing i say when i enter. "what are you doing here? do you even know what this place is?!" she says from the table.

"i am surprised you do!" i occupy the seat right next to her.

"what is it, brownie?" i realize something is wrong with her. "jun... he..." she was about to say but shoehow stopped. "he what?" i leaned closer.

"he invited me to his house again... this Saturday..." again? we all know what that means. he wants to take the next step.

"oh... Well, are you going?" i looked down playing with my thumbs for a while. she is not answering. why isn't she answering.

i dare to stare at her.

"you seriously want to go?!" i was hurt. why does it hurt that much.

there is a pause there.

"you are an idiot..." she whispers. "why am i an idiot? i just dont want nobody to touch you. they are not gonna do it right!" i say without thinking too much about it and there is silence again. "thats why you are an idiot... you cant see, that the only man that i want to touch me is you!" that sent butterflies through my entire body.

i dared to stare at her again quite relieved.

"you are not going then, right?!" i started acting all cute and she kissed my cheek. "of course not..."

there is a pause where i just look at my hands together. why am i thinking of her words so dearly everyday.

"i am breaking up today..." i lock eyes with her again.

"you said that yesterday. and the day before that..." she jokes.

"well, today i even practiced my lines. look, I want to break up with you, convincing, right!?" i am all hyped up and the girl pats my head.

"it almost broke my heart..." she joked getting up but i grabbed her wrist. "where do you think you are going brownie...?!"

"i have something to do. just continue practicing, i'll see you later!" she seriously ditched me. after that yearning moment she just left? women are heartless. i then spend some time practicing until i went home.

now i was enclosed by these 4 walls in my room.

it was the time.

i knew what i had to do.

i was fixing some things on top of my table when sulli walked in so clueless of what is going to happen.

"oh no... i forgot to turn in that assignent..." she whispered while chilling on my bed now. for a while she was whispering things to herself until i decided to man up.

"i want to break up."

i announce and silence fills the room. i slowly turn around and our eyes meet. "i want to break up..." i dare to repeat.

she lets her phone down and narrows her eyebrows.

"why?"

"i... i just want some time alone, i am not commited to this relationship anymore." again i say in bravery. i saw something in her break.

"seriously?!" she asks and i nod in shame. i hate myself for doing that, i realy am. the girl immediately gets up from the bed and i try to grab her.

"let me go..." she pushes me and grabs her suitcase.

"what are you doing?!"

"i am leaving..."

"i never told you to leave. where are you going to go?" i whisper. actually i was pretty worried i wont lie. "back home..."

"why would you do that? are you sure you are safe?!" i announce. "why? was i even safe here? i literally had to pretend i dont see whats right in front of my eyes!" she hinted something. 

"what do you mean?!"

her tears fall unstoppably.

"nothing..." she whispers but i am aware she knew something. she just never let me know.

"i am going..." she was about to walk outside my door. "can we talk before you go...?" i grab her wrist. "not today mingyu, some other time... its too hard." She seemed so weak.

thats why i let go of her wrist and let her go.

i was alone in my house now staring at the ceiling. thats when i recieved a text from hye ri. i really didnt have the courage to answer but i couldnt let her on seen.

The convo went like this

Hyeri
what's happening over there

Mingyu
Just broke up with sulli.

Hyeri
Oh, how are you?

Mingyu
Not too good honestly. 

Hyeri
Do you wanna come over and talk about it?

Mingyu
I am sorry brownie, can we talk later? I just need some time to think.

Hyeri
Sure gyu, reach out to me when you are ready.

I turned off the phone and laid on my bed in misery. i knew i did the right thing for everyone but i just hate hurting people. sulli didnt have to go through this pain. wonwoo was right from the start.

I am such a fool!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 1.4K 31
Best friend: person who you value above other friends in your life, someone you have fun with, someone you trust and someone in whom you confide. The...
424 20 9
Staring; Choi Seungcheol, your blind best friend Y/N (reader) Hong Joshua, your best friend Kwan Seungkwan, your best friend
912 57 11
"I think I can.." "what?" "I think I can love you." in which friends since middle school takes their friendship into adulthood. but they also take th...
1.8K 152 16
Ever met a person so randomly but knew that they were your soulmate ever since you talked with them? a story where Joshua texts a boy named Seokmin...