My Little Daisy

Av Byler2006

Y/N L/N moves to a small town named forks to find out about the typical myths of vampires are real along with... Mer

Chapter one
chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
chapter Five
chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Part Twelve
Part thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty

part eleven

31 2 7
Av Byler2006

Running

my heart beating at an unsettling rate causing my brain to race at a speed that I cant seem to understand. I didn't seem to understand what was happening either as I was constantly running through the deep forest trying not to hit any of the trees that sped past. hearing muffled voices behind me my legs seemed to run faster as I saw a clearing a couple miles from where I am but gradually getting closer. "please dont run from us y/n!"  my head turns quickly to see the Cullen's minus Bella chasing after me with weird looks on their faces which slightly scared me as i proceeded to run faster into the clearing in front of me.

looking around I suddenly see cars speeding towards me as a black ford proceeded to hit me on the right side of my body. all I heard was Carlisle's screams for me as i suddenly saw black..

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

25.3K 781 49
Davina Mikelson is not your average girl. Moving to Forks from Kentucky after a tragic incident in her past leaves her hard and suspicious against ev...
38.4K 1.2K 13
Bella and her older twin brother Ryan has always been picked on in Forks because they don't really talk to anyone but each other. Or should I say Rya...
78.3K 1.6K 35
You are the older adopted sister to Bella Swan and you recently found out you come from a long line of witches. While she lived with her mom in Phoen...
30.6K 582 68
Twistice (Twi-Stice) Bella Diamond moves to Forks Washington. The only problem is that in a town so small its hard keep secrets, or so she thought un...