Blank Space

By bossyboi8

black fem reader X katsuki Bakugou Y/N is a girl who lives with her 23 year old brother in japan, she gets i... More

Your origin
Chapter 1: ✨Y/N✨
Chapter 2: Show your worth
Chapter 3: Meeting Him
Chapter 4: Meeting Him pt 2
Chapter 5: Meeting Him pt3
Chapter 6: Genetic Mutation
Chapter 7: The Abyss
Chapter 8: The Abyss pt 2
Chapter 9: Day off
Chapter 10 :Lunch rush
Chapter 11: U.S.J
Chapter 13: A night at the Bakugou's
Chapter 14:One For All
Chapter 15: The Spark
Chapter 16: Let the games begin
Chapter 17: Let the games begin pt.2
Chapter 18: Let the games begin pt3
Chapter 19: Let the games begin pt4
Chapter 20: The color Purple
Chapter 21: The scream of Rage:the color red
Chapter 22: Y/n vs. Bakugo
Chapter 23: The Blank Space
Chapter 24:The ride back home.
Chapter 25: Opening up
Chapter 26: Mall day
Chapter 27: Hero names
Chapter 28: Gran Torino
Chapter 29: First day with Gran Torino
Chapter 30: Hosu City
Chapter 31: Discussion
Chapter 32: Nostalgia

Chapter 12: U.S.J pt 2

279 14 1
By bossyboi8

"No need to fear students, I AM HERE!"

Those words rung in your head, over and over like a repetitive emergency siren, but no matter how many times the words would repeat in your mind, you were still at the face of danger.

The mangled looking bird was staring right at you, looking at you menacingly.

It was like you were looking in the eyes of one the devil's failed creations, drool dripping from it's mangled beak, dead eyes staring into your soul.

You could've sworn time took a pause as you were frozen with the most deadliest fear you have ever faced.

You were sweating bullets, you couldn't even hear yourself breathing, that's even if you were breathing.

But without even thinking, your quirk activated all on it's on, causing you to know float eight feet from the air, meeting the height of the creature.

The color red starting to outline your body, a light emitting from your body as you started to scream as if you you were trying to release something from your body.

And instantly you caused a red clear atomic explosion to release from your body, the explosion was loud and violent, so loud that you could hear the explosion all the way from the school.

The explosion sent the creature flying backwards into the rubble of the buildings around it, the explosions aftermath sent a shock wave knocking back a few of your classmates and the villains your classmates were fighting.

You fell slowly, no exaggeration, your quirk gently trying to set you down trying to break your fall, but quickly Bakugou came rushing, he caught you, although you were falling rather slow, the fall still could've left you with a bad concussion.

"Oi, Tardy pass!" Bakugou shouts while looking down at you as he holds you bridal style.

You could barely hear him, the explosion left your ears ringing and clearly exhausted.

"TARDY PASS!" he shouts again, you were able to faintly hear him as he kept shouting in your face.

"Wha-What did I do?" you say in a low weak tone.

"You tell me dumbass" he says, "That was a nice attack, but next time could you hold back a little! you nearly killed us!" he shouts.

"My bad, could you set me down." you say weakly.

Bakugou does as you ask, he gently set you aside on the ground.

You tried to stand up but you were to weak, so you clung to Bakugou for some extra support.

You finally stood to your feet, just barely, the creature quickly arose from the rubble, letting out a screeching roar as it quickly charges at you and Bakugou.

"Nomu" spoke Shigaraki making the beast stop in it's tracks, "Focus on All Might" he spoke again, and just like the creature leaped into All Mights direction and All Might leaped towards the Beast causing a huge clash in the air between the two.

Midoriya came rushing towards you, Tsu and Mineta following behind, "Y/N are you ok?" ask Midoriya frantically.

"Yea that looked like it took a lot of energy" Says Tsu, "Now is not the time to worry about me" you say weakly, still leaning on Bakugou for some support.

"We have to worry about Shigaraki and Kurogiri" you said, they looked at you confused, they haven't learnt their names yet but the completely understood the assignment.

Kurogiri launched another warp at you and your classmates, "WATCH OUT!" you warned your classmates as they all scattered, everyone but you and Bakugou.

You used your quirk shielding you and Bakugou, you don't even know how you did it.

The warp vanquished, you leaned off of Bakugou and took a large leap at Kurogiri, not even knowing how you had the energy to take such a huge leap, Bakugou looking at you with widened eyes.

Just a second ago you could barely stand up and form words, and now your taking leaps that would take him at least 15 explosions to cover that much ground, but none the less he followed your lead.

The closer you got to Kurogiri, you noticed a metal plate around where his neck should be, so as soon as you got close, feeling the presence of your quirk coursing under your skin and through your veins, you threw a powerful punch at the metal plate, making Kurogiri let out an audible painful groan.

Bakugou followed up with an attack causing Kurogiri to fall on the ground, leaving his hand on the metal plate.

You stare at the scene, you almost stumble at your stillness and exhaustion, "You good Tardy Pass?"Bakugou asks observing you seeing that you might faint.

"Yea I'm good. just ready for the next villain," you say in between breaths, "Maybe it's good if you sit down for a second, I can handle this weakling" Bakugou says making mini explosions on the villains neck armor.

"Don't move, try anything funny and I'll blow your ass up so bad that they'll be piecing you back up for weaks" Bakugou threatens the villain with a evil looking grin.

"Woah that doesn't sound very heroic" Says Kirishima jokingly.

Shigaraki just looking over at Kurogiri seeing that he's stuck under the hand of Bakugou, "get him" he demands.

The Nomu dashes towards Bakugou with unbelievable speed, so fast that even the human eye could of have seen it.

But suddenly Bakugou was sitting on the ground near you.

"Woah he dodged it" says Midoriya, "No I didn't you damn nerd" Bakugou says.

"Then that must mean-" you say.

The smoke from the impact clears and all you see is All Might hovering his arms over his face as he blocked the punch.

All Might is out of breath, blood coming from his mouth.

"These are kids and You didn't hold back?!" All Might says with anger.

"I didn't have much of a choice, he was threatening my companion, besides these kids are no angels, the girl over there, she almost wiped everyone out with an atomic explosion, and the plain one nearly killed me using a maxed out punch! what type of hero does that," he says in scratchy voice.

"You think you can get away with being as violent as you want if you say it' s for the sake of others, well you know what All Might, that pisses me off, why do some people get to decide that some violent acts are heroic while some are villainous, casting judgement on whats good and whats evil," he continues.

"You think you're the Symbol of Peace, your just another government sponsored instrument of violence, and violence brings more violence, and I'll make sure the world understands that once you're dead." he says evilly.

As much as you don't want to admit it, his words made sense, but it doesn't justify the violent acts and crimes villains commit.

"You're nothing but a lunatic, criminals like you always try and make your acts sound noble, but admit it you're only doing this cause you like it! isn't that right!" All Might says sternly.

Midoriya, Kirishima and Todoroki all standing next to you and Bakugou "We have them outnumbered" say Todoroki.

"We already know the mist guys weakness" says Midoriya, "With All Might on our side we'll take these guys out no problem" says Kirishima as all of you get ready to attack Kurogiri.

"Don't attack," exclaims All Might, "Get out of here" He says.

"You would've been in trouble earlier if it weren't from me remember? I think you need our help" Says Todoroki arrogantly.

"I thank you for your assistance, but this is different," he says, "It's gonna be alright, just sit back and watch a pro at work!" he says clenching his fist.

"But you're to hurt, you're bleeding and your almost out of tim-" Midoriya says almost catching his words causing you to look at him funny.

All most out of time?, you thought to yourself, not knowing what that meant.

All Might gives a thumbs up to all of you reassuring you all that he'll be ok, as he now turns to face the nomu.

"Nomu, Kurogiri, kill him, I'll deal with the children" says Shigaraki as he now runs towards you and the others.

"Lets clear this level" Shigaraki says.

"Heads up guys looks like were fighting after all" says Kirishima, but before Shigaraki could get close enough the shockwave of the Nomu and All Mights fist colliding sent everyone around them flying backwards.

You cling onto Bakugou as he holds your lower waist trying to keep you close as you both fly backwards, you both harshly meet the ground and he's now hovering over you, he quickly gets off of you now you both crouching next to each other.

"Do you think you can make another one of those shields Tardy pass?!" Bakugou shouts at you.

"Nope!" you say shouting back as the air of the shockwaves hit your face.

Nomu and All Might are throwing strong and fast strikes at each other, each hit connecting on the other persons body.

All Might seemed to have been getting the upper hand but you could feel his quirks energy fading, you knew you had to do something.

So without a second thought you sprung up and leaped using the same adrenaline you used earlier to launch yourself at All Might and Nomu.

You went pass Shigaraki and you went pass Kurogiri, you get close enough to All Might and Nomu, but you were to exhausted to really do much of anything.

You could barely stand and barely could form a sentence, all you could do was shout, and thats what you did.

You let out a loud scream at All Might, a scream that was meant to motivate the hero to keep going, a scream that would give the number one hero a reason to keep fighting.

But unknowingly your quirk let out an energy that wasn't visible to the human eye or any eyes at that, and the energy gave All Might an energy booster within his quirk, giving him the much needed energy to finish the fight.

All Might knocked Nomu crashing into the ground causing the cement floor to break apart piece by piece, All might then delivers a kick to Nomu, he said some speech before delivering the final blow but you couldn't hear it, but just then he charged up his last punch with the energy from his quirk.

But for some reason the energy you felt coming from his quirk felt like the same energy you'd feel from the sparkling colors from the abyss, almost even identical.

All Might punched Nomu into the sky defeating the nomu, everyone watched with widen eyes and relief as they seen the biggest threat go down with a singular punch.

All might then walks up to Shigaraki and Kurogiri, Shigaraki frozen in shock, Kurogiri the same.

Shigaraki violently scratching at his neck, "Didn't you say you were gonna clear this level, well come get me if you dare" says All Might.

You called his bluff, although you gave him some energy unknowingly you didn't give him much, he was still weak.

"What are you scared!?" All Might says trying to scare the villains with his bluff.

"If only Nomu was here,he'd rush you right now, pound you into the ground without giving it a second thought." he says violently scratching his neck.

"Tomura Shigaraki, please do not fret, look at him, he has definitely weakened, Nomu's attacks were successful" he says trying reassure Shigaraki.

"He's on his own, the children appear to be frozen in fear, and look, our underlings are recovering, we likely have a few minutes before their reinforcements arrive, if you and I work together we can still do this, we haven't missed our chance to kill All Might!"

Shigaraki calms down as he stops scratching at his neck, "yeah, yeah your right, this, this is it we have no choice, we have to do it now, I mean, the big end boss is right here."

Shigaraki starts to run at All Might in a very insane manner "CONSIDER THIS REVENGE FOR WHAT YOU DID TO NOMU!!"

Kurogiri makes an attempt to make a warp as he heads towards All Might, but you once again without thinking jump to attack Kurogiri.

"DON'T YOU DARE YOU STUPID VILLAIN!" you shout as you're about to deliver a powerful punch to Kurogiri's metal armor.

But just as you did, Shigaraki's hand reached through the other side of the warp, as his five fingers, are about to reach your face.

A/n: Yall I'm sorry if this is short but THANK YOU FOR READING!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 32.1K 44
(Y/N) is a girl with a quirk, that likes to surprise. With her parents on another continent it's sometimes difficult for her to become a hero without...
461K 9.3K 57
A chaotic love story between an independent girl and an independent boy who decided to spend their lives together. "You eat that shit?" Bakugo asks l...
2.5K 15 42
Osamu. A boy striving to be a great hero with a difficult past, dangerous quirk, and a guarded heart. Katsuki Bakugo. A girl with an amazingly strong...
10.5K 116 12
Fem. reader x Katsuki Bakugo My Hero Academia Fanfic ✨✨✨ (Y/n) wants more than anything to become a hero. But, she knows how hard it will be because...