Fairy Tail X SCP Oneshots

By Thecreepytellerman

Howdy folks! A story of scps crossover in the world of fairy tail anime! You might like it, it's gonna incl... More

The warrior and the knight (Scp 076 X Erza)
A Demons Protection (Y/N boy X Scp 106 X Mirajane)
Sapient Water (Juvenile Meets scp 054)

A New visitor (Scp 163 X Fairy tail guild)

64 5 0
By Thecreepytellerman

(Welcome everyone to the first review of the oneshot! I just wanted to inform you guys this will be my first time creating a oneshot story.

It may not be much but I'm gonna do the best I can to make it work and prove edible for you all to read.

As what I will be adding, each oneshot above will contain a video or pic of an scp either describing or explains the scp, if you don't know what it is...I suggest you watch or know the scp before reading this story.

Overall I wanna make this entertaining for you and I to see later in the future the fate of other stories I plan to make.

All and all your tired of the waiting are you?

Well.... Let's get started!

Enjoy!

If you see any problems or have any questions let me know.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

In a late afternoon, everything in magnolia was beautiful, a beautiful sky, the guild settling. Only.....something seemed too quiet.

The guild members looked in surprise something they wondered what they were seeing. It was silver, round and shiny and somewhat metallic like a shield bubble.

Erza and her team came back from their mission not too long ago dragging the thing with them, leaving everyone speechless. No words were spoken, a spark of curiosity was brought upon everyone. It wasn't treasure but it was something even she didn't know before.

Cana: "What is this thing?" Fairy tails heavy drinker asked drinking a large barrel of alcohol as she sat on the bar table.

Erza: "Earlier on our mission after finishing a bandit route we spotted something unusual. It was a noticable object around town. No one isn't sure what it was or where it came from. But they stated they saw it fall from the sky and cratered in place." She replied. "So we thought we'd take it and study what this is."

Natsu: "It's not food though. It looked like a large egg to me." The pink haired male butted in feeling somewhat droopy. Happy the flying cat showed the same expression following natsu's lead.

Grey: "Apparently Mr hungry dumbass here was the first to discover the thing." Grey insulted. A tick mark grew on natsu's head, flames spiraling from his body.

Erza let out a piercing red glowing stare making both boys drool beads of sweat from their heads, without doing anything they pretended to side hug one another convincing the knight.

Levy removed herself from the middle section of the bar and walked towards the metallic object examining it up close.

Without a word, she drew her hand up close brushing it. It was cold and somehow also hot to feel. She withdrew her hand and without warning the metallic object changed yellow from her handprint, changing color from green, red and blue before turning back to grey.

Her hand didn't seem to be affected, just normal if a bit warmed by the touch.

Levy: "Woah. This thing is incredible." She said looking slightly amazed.

Mirajane and her siblings watched behind wondering what it was themselves.

Elfman: "What should we do if master comes back?" He asks mirajane.

Mirajane: "Well perhaps we could set it and wait for him to see what it would be."

Natsu's team sat close to a table keeping watch of the object. Levy brought her palm back soothing it in a circle.

The handprint around she formed made a yellow smeared circle print. She pokes it with her finger.

Gajeel on the far end left of the table kept a close eye on his girlfriend. She was intelligent but her curiosity could be a downfall.

The device she poked from her smothered print then formed a red. Was it some kind of thermo detector for body heat?

The curious event made her extremely touchy. She continues to touch more as several guild members remained watch while some ate some food wondering what will happen.

Several minutes passed, as if it felt a while something occured. A sound. A sound like a scratched noise of air passing through, chimes in Levy's ears and close in a two meter radius.

It gave a paranoid feeling, something unease that crept within everyone's ear. It felt like it wasn't just an object of detectable heat but something inside.

Levy backs away freightned by the sound that continued to invade. Natsu clamped his ears feeling flustered on what to do by everyone's confusion.

Without taking a word, His fists englufed in fire and with whatever it was it seemed to unsettle. Being a blockhead he was, he threw a punch at it engulfing the spot he landed on. The fire cackled momentarily before the whole shield turned green.

Gray: "You idiot, what are you doing?" The ice wizard grunted.

Natsu: "Something to shut it up." He replied.

Lucy: "I wonder why it changes color into whatever we touch it with?"

Levy unsure what else to do or how it made a sound or how it changed color was unclear. Somehow when she touched it, it traced her body heat not her own hand. Does this thing detect......elements it absorbs?

A loud zap cracked around the metallic shield, it changes color drastically. Natsu withdrew his fist as the shield started to spark uncontrollably changing color and throwing sparks before exploding into a large cloud of smoke.

Julia, fairy tails water wizard blew away the smoke to hear sounds of growing from within. Inside the puff of clouds something tall charged at her.

Her eyes widened siding away from whatever was coming, one thing she could tell....it wasn't a human or a object anymore.

The rest of the guild members waited to see the smoke to reveal the new being they came face to face with.

Their eyes followed instantly shot in a moment of shock and panic. Seeing what laid before them, A creature.

The creature was green and tall standing at a large height than an average adult, perhaps two meters. It has four arms, two small at the top and two large at the bottom. Its eight legs were three jointed and a single large compound eye was around the center of where a face should be to have a burrow on top of the head. It even had a mouth with several appendages to help with feeding.

The creature scanned it's new navigation seeing each mage staring cautiously wondering what there next move should be, but to several.....they were armed. The monster burrowed it's head giving somewhat a distressed expression.

It sprinted to a corner moving and smacking any object in its way as if they were discarded toys. It laid dormat seemingly skimmering in fear screeching in continued disbelief.

The mages stood their ground cornering the being. The alien creature beats its two heavy arms together, likely gesturing a warning to stay back.

Mirajane: "Oh my....." Mirajane spoke softly to herself. Her brother and sister pondered by what they say was something they couldn't elaborate on.

Elfman: "What kind of monster is that?" He murmured to Lisanna.

Lisanna: "I don't know. It's not like any monster we've ever seen." She spoke softly.

Elfman being a big man decided to test it himself. His sisters worried as he walked closer to the thing, it furled its brow in an agitation state continuously beating it's heavy arms faster.

Mirajane: "Wait." She stepped in to her brother. "If it's truly something from a different world we should see if it's friendly." She then turns to Erza. "Erza, you stated this thing was localized that it came from the sky, correct?"

The crimson haired knight nodded in response. She hummed not drawing her weapon out but keeping her eye on it. Mirajane grabs a silver tray nearby placing an uneaten sandwich nearby. The white haired woman slowly walked towards it, her sister could tame it, but she figured it would be her intention to make a connection.

The green alien confused ram it's body closer to the corner nearly cracking the wall, it's jointed legs scratching the floorboards attempting to slide further by what it was engaging with.

Mirajane: "Now now, I'm not gonna hurt you." She held a hand out, kindly smiling. "We're not gonna hurt you. Your safe here." She spoke reassuring the being, kneeling down placing the food item and tray down from for the creature before taking a few steps back.

After for about fifteen seconds the creature halted it's beating arms. The burrow above it's eye formed an upside down curve to indicate confusion. Taking it's time to impose it walls over to the piece of food left out.

Unsure what it was, the creature nervously picked it up with it's small green appendages. It's mouth underneath it's legs extended shoving the object into its orfice. Most members were disgusted by how it ate.

I mean it's where the P-Hole is.

(A/N: What the hell!)

Sorry. Anyway.....

The mages watches as the creature ate it's meal. An unresponsive came and after about a minute of quietness the creature beats its upper arms together.

It was beating it's large arms, was this a good sign?

Mirajane stood smiling warmly as she casually did. She offered her and out to it. Backing away a moment the creature retaliated, it examined her and the rest of the guild, it's large eye scanning them all.

Taking time to think, the alien walked forwardly slowly extending it's hand out to her. It was soft and somewhat felt like the warmth of a human temperature to the touch of it's smaller arm.

Giving her a minimal amount of trust the alien walked away from her side, heading back to the spot where it's sheild cracked or opened revealing some unusual tech that looked like, a radio, wires and other technological boxes.

It was something new they couldn't quite recognize, they know about magic and most things in technology based but not unlike this that looked advanced.

The green alien packed up it's stuff placing it on top of the bar plugging in wires and pressing random buttons and tuning a dial. With all coming together to see a six legged technological piece that appeared to open on top. Colors inside was seen almost as if they were twirling.

Wendy: "What's it doing?" She asked softly to Lucy.

Lucy: "I don't know." Lucy replied in a whispered voice.

After a few minutes, the device was done and in the middle opened a large tube-like inhaler.
The creature took the tube placing it into its orfice somehow absorbing the color from it giving it somewhat a refreshing time.

The alien creature remained still unsure what to do, unsure how to act. It does knows one thing now though.

Natsu: "Can we keep it?"

(Timeskip; Few days later)

Few days passed since the arrival of the green monster. The quiet afternoon passing by amongst the midday, the guild inside was it's merrier voice. Cups clinking, conversations wide opened with jokes and tales.

It's as if everything seemed to be normal. Gajeel raised a hand over shouting over.

Gajeel: "Green stalk! I'm ready for another drink, don't forget to add my screw in it!" He barked. Panther Lily, the small black guy signed in annoyance keeping the words to himself.

Sounds of oversized footsteps followed through the floor as the alien who was now wearing what appeared to be a polished soapy-like layer of silver and trimmed yellow armor chain mail was covered from head to toe and a glass slot for vision to allow it to see it's 360 degree vision.

The anomaly carried multiple circular trays presenting panther and Gajeel their drinks, taking it lightly. The metal man took a sip from his concoction....and with a deep hum.

Gajeel: "Not bad." He lightly smiled. The alien walked away continuing to serve either food or drinks to random guilds that were purchased.

Levi sat close to the bar, mirajane gladly watched as she wiped some cups.

Mirajane: "It seems to be doing well." She complimented. "I'm glad the master agreed to allow it to stay."

Levi: "You think so? Cause it seems it'll be neverending for-"

A loud crash rang to their ears. The anomaly smacked natsu to the floor, a red bulge and steam formed at the top of his head breaking the floorboard. It's first pair of arms holding the traysbwith it's two powerful arms beating together.

Levi: "Them...." She sweatdrops, mirajane smiled.

Mirajane: "Oh don't be like that. It's still new, they'll get over it in no time." She reassures her. "speaking of....I forgot, what does this being need to wear armor?"

Levi gulped a lump in her throat, swishing her head left and right.

Levi: "Well, it's due to its structure. Earlier in the past several days....." A flashback emerged describing what she was doing. "I was in all the libraries around magnolia in search for answers for this being, asking and even reading any old book that regarded of this creature. There were some that were different and looked alike but not like what it appeared to be." She went on." One thing that was really amazing though was it's blood but also how dangerous it could be."

Mirajane hummed confused by this as she leaned her head close to her to hear on.

Levi: "I did some testing of this anomaly's blood and unlike red it was green. To top it off, it seemed like it was based out on a material....like iron or somewhat a tough material. It's skin is somewhat like a plant, mostly in a cellulose level based. Another cool reason is like a plant it's skin becomes somewhat see through, almost transparent. If we used a different light it becomes normal. But as for it's heath, well.... there's a downside." She spoke quite.

Mirajane: "Downside?" The blue haired girl nodded.

Levi: "Do you remember that equipment it had when it hatched or appeared? It was like some sort of a source solution to Survive. It got very sick after just an hour." Her heart dropped feeling a tremble of guilt. "I Didn't mean to hurt it or cause distress I just wanted to know of it and how it can be easier to help." She replied feeling a shiver of guilt.

Mirajane: "Sick? What do you mean?" She spoke worryingly in a motherly way.

Levi: "Well, due to its anatomy different than all animal life we know this thing doesn't have a complicity to survive in the outdoor world. For instance, if we presented it in a large field of oxygen for a long period of time it could kill it." She spoke. "And that's why I allowed it to have it's stuff, hence why it was aggressive by the time we apprehended it." She felt a warm hand touch her shoulder.

"So we decided to keep it along with what it had and create and learn a way how we can use our magic to make it easier to survive. That's why to this day, it wears that armor. We created a shield around its body for any opened spaced pore. But we have to redo it every three hours. There has been several problems dealing with it but what I gathered the stuff it uses somehow converts elements to support itself, likely why it dials those devices to tune those bizarre sounds as well." She finished explaining.

Mirajane: "Well at least we're all trying. It's a surprise to anyone before us seeing how natsu is always so close to it. Not to mention the interactions it's been having. But it trusts you as to several of us now though. " She kindly spoke. Levi nodded.

Levi: "Yeah. Say mirajane.....was there ever a name you wanted to give it? Personally I've been trying to find ones such as buggy, green or.....uhhh" Her eyes swirled as flying names passed through her mind thinking what to call what to call."

Mirajane places a finger to her chin thinking on that suggestion.

Mirajane: "Hmmmmm, how about.....istu?" She suggested to Levi.

Levi: "Istu? Hmmmm, Honeslty....I guess that works! Yeah will call it 'Istu'!" She then turns over to the alien was seemingly hanging out with other guild members, happy was seen flying around its eye as the creature served him fish, his eyes sparkled and his mouth drooled.

It was still a rocky road ahead for most of everyone to get comfortable to this anomaly but istu had one thing, company.

The guild continued for a while it's cheers and reckless coincidences lingered even around the anamloy. From the sounds of clashing and the pouring of headbutts.....yeah everything seemed to be normal.....

Boom!

Ahhh!

Ouch!

Well.....almost normal.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright guys, that's a wrap.

Words 2810. It wasn't perfect but like I said before it's my first time making a oneshot.

I did wanted to also inform I did watch fairy tail and it's really nice. I do understand some now dislike it these days due to the power of 'Friendship' but honeslty I kinda like all characters have their own sense of unique personality, bonding and compassion.

But yet I didn't watch the whole thing, but I did finish through the mid section of the anime. Normally from the Phoenix movie end and that was pretty much it.

But what do you guys think? Let me know in the comments below and don't forget to share vote and like. If there is any help or any parts you'd like to add, I'm free to listen.

I'll see you guys around!

(SALUTE'S GOODBYE)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 436 17
In a kingdom called Fiore there are wizards, many of witch are good and some evil. Magic was commonplace and with it wizards were as well. Guilds are...
1.3K 2 15
Just like any other cliche you could possibly find out on the internet, Natsu is a highly loved playboy. Any girl would love to be with him, even if...
3.5K 88 27
After Lucy and Natsu jokingly around put there names into a couple contest, they suprizingly come third. They end up go to a forest house with nobody...
48.6K 865 53
This a story between a mage and a ninja with dark past and lonely life and yet the twist of fate brought them together probably to heal each other an...