Forced Marriage To The Billio...

By YourPsychodreams

"I need you to get the hell out of my presence!" Lorena screamed, her whole body trembling with rage. Makris... More

Authors note
Prologue: The Stranger
Chapter 1: The Storm
Chapter 2: The Tabloid
Chapter 3: The debit card
Chapter 4: The declaration
Chapter 5: The Fiancée's Newsletter
Chapter 6: The Uproar Quarrel
Chapter 7: The Husbandly Candidate
Chapter 8: The Final Decision
Chapter 9: The arrival negotiations
Chapter 10: The cocky husband
Chapter 11: The Brashness
Chapter 12: The Luncheon
Chapter 13: The Tragic lovestory
Chapter 14: The Nemesis
Chapter 15: The Prideful Trash
Chapter 16: The Humiliation
Chapter 17: The Bridal Shoot
Chapter 18: The Peeving Husband
Chapter 19: The Act
Chapter 20: The heat
Chapter 22: The dictum
Chapter 23: The Protection
Chapter 24: The Bombshell
Chapter 25: The Golden
Chapter 26: The Drama
Chapter 27: The Favour
Chapter 28: The Remembrance
Chapter 29: The Critique
Chapter 30: The Bachelorette
Chapter 31: The Nuptials
Chapter 32: The Scary Hours
Chapter 33: The Preparation
Chapter 34: The Missing Bride
Epilogue: The Chase
Notice

Chapter 21: The Defense

689 36 3
By YourPsychodreams

"Where are you coming from dressed like that, Lorena?" Her father asked, stomping his cane hard on the ground. Lorena jerked up and began to tremble. She opened her mouth to speak, but no sound came out. Instead, she settled for covering her body with her hands.

"What is the need for that when the world has seen you naked!" His whole body vibrated as he pointed the shaky cane at her.

"See, I told you not to do it. Now you're in trouble." Her sane voice mocked.

"Now is not the time, silly!"

She shut her eyes tightly to wade them off. She needed to think quickly. Her father was not supposed to find out about her shoot like this. Her plan was falling apart, and she couldn't even get herself to speak. Also, she wondered what was taking Markris so much time to get inside the house.

"Signor Cicero, Verona is on the phone. She wants to speak with you." A voice interrupted. As soon as the person became visible, Lorena breathed a sigh of relief.

"End the call. I don't feel like speaking to her now. Maybe when I'm done with her sister, who is taking a fine page out of her rebellious journals!" Francesca quickly did as she was ordered, then turned to Lorena and was taken aback momentarily. She had wondered why the Lord was being so loud. Now she understood. Lorena looked, well, she seemed rather interesting. Dare she say, very bold and sexy. It was a new look for her. She wouldn't have encouraged herself, but she couldn't blame the girl for wanting to live a little.

"Lorena, if you don't open your mouth and plead your case right now, I will not be held responsible for my actions."

Lorena opened her mouth to speak again, but still, no words came out. It was like she had suddenly been transported to that sad little girl she used to be. The one, her father, didn't care about was grieving her dead mother. She felt like her now, and it was the worst feeling ever. The feeling of helplessness only her father could evoke in her.

"Speak, Lorena! Speak!" He took a step forward, and she flinched. She was still trying to hold herself together when she caught a glimpse of pity and fear in the eyes of Francesca. That was her breaking point, as beads of sweat began to form a pool on her forehead.

"What is going on here?" Markris said, walking into the house. The mood was sour, and everyone had a different expression. Sir Cicero looked like he was about to strangle Lorena, who looked like a scared child. Then there was also the vaguely familiar lady, who looked like she wanted to wrap Lorena in her warm-looking hands.

"Thank God you're here, son. Look at your wife. Look at how raunchy she is dressed. Don't tell me you encourage this behavior." Markris spared a glance towards Lorena, finally understanding the situation. In his haste to drag Lorena out of the presence of the pretty boy, he had forgotten they needed to change back into their clothes. Now she was in trouble with he father, who had a murderous look in his eyes. Lucky for her, he was feeling like a hero.

"Father," He paused. "I can call you that, right?" He asked in the most charming voice he could muster. Lorena quickly raised her head, and her pulse quickened. She knew enough about Markris to realize he was about to throw her under the bus. Feed her to the wolfs, and there was nothing she could do about it. She shut her eyes tighter, resigning herself to fate.

"Of course, you can. You're my son-in-law anyway." Her father offered him a crooked smile, which was his definition of showing affection.

"I think we should speak alone in my private office. I'll explain everything to you. But now, Lorena must go in because she is not fine."

"What?"

"Really?"

Lorena suddenly found her voice just as her father raised his voice. There was no way Markris just stood up for her. She had suddenly lost her hearing ability, or he had some tricks up his sleeves.

"Oh, now you can talk? And is that the tone you use in questioning your husband?" Her father's attention returned to her, and she cursed herself for speaking up.

"Forgive me, Padre." She said, bowing her head.

"Forgive you? You should direct that to your husband you rudely interrupted." He said, suddenly switching from hounding her over her dress to not knowing her place as a woman. She was ashamed to admit it, but her father was a one-person army when it came to upholding the patriarchy. He believed every woman was lower than men, and as such, they needed to be submissive. This applied as much to his daughter as he did to his late wife.

She watched a smug smile spread across Markris's face as he awaited an apology for her. Somehow, this was even worst than her father's insults. This was one more victory. Markris was about to hold over her.

"I'm sorry, Signor. I'll be more mindful of my tone when speaking to you in the future, darling." His smile spread wider, knowing exactly why she added the darling. He had come to realize it was her way of mocking him. To any other person, she was a woman in love, but they both knew they were more hate than love in their complicated relationship.

"It's alright, baby. I forgive you." He winked at her and almost laughed when she scrunched her nose in disgust. It quickly disappeared when her father turned to her.

"Go, and change into something decent while I speak to your husband." Without saying another word, he began to walk away.

"You owe me." Markris mouthed as he hurried to catch up with the older man.

Lorena let out a deep breath she held as soon as the two men disappeared. She collapsed into a chair and took a moment to gather herself. Francesca quickly rushed beside her.

"My lady?" She called softly.

"Not now, Francesca," She held her arms, realizing how much it hurt. "What are you even doing here?" She suddenly asked.

"Your dad brought us here to help you plan the wedding." She replied, feeling pity for her lady. Even if she was trying to put up a strong front, she had seen that look on her face. That look of absolute dread. It was apparent she was hanging by a thread.

"Us?"

"Yes, us," Roselina said, entering the living room.

"Just great," Lorena muttered under her breath and stood.

"Where is Tanika?" She asked, looking around.

"Wow! This is such a beautiful dress. This is more like it, my lady!" Roselina exclaimed, going around Lorena to take a good look.

"Roselina?" She called between her teeth. "I am not in the mood for this."

"I'm sorry, my lady." She bowed, but she was still distracted by that dress. This was the kind of dress she wished were hers. She always wondered why despite the shitload of money at Lorena's disposal, she chose to dress gleam and blandly. This was a pleasant surprise.

"She's making dinner. I think you should go wash up. It will make you feel better." Francisca said.

"Okay," Lorena replied, going up the stairs to her room.

As soon as she got into her room. She peeled off the dress that had started and also ended her plans. She had hoped her father would see the raunchy magazine and call off the engagement.

That's why she made sure Markris participated. She planned to accuse him of coaxing her into doing the shoot. But in his typical fashion, her father had seen her in the dress, ruining her plans.

Walking into her bathroom, she sighed and stepped into the bathtub. As soon as the water hit her body, she felt the tension in her bones loosen. But with that feeling came a need. She felt weak and sad. She needed to release all this pent-up frustration. The thoughts about the conversation Markris was having with her father disturbed her further.

"You owe me one?" She snickered. "What did he mean by that?" She hated how his face suddenly appeared in her head.

"Get out." She whispered as she tried to conjure Marcielo. Her sweet Marcielo.

However, images of the two men floated around her head. Markris in that tux, all over her today. Marcielo, telling her he'll come back for her. The more she thought about them, the more moist she became. She felt her nipple harden, and she squeezed her thighs.

Markris dragged her away from Tim with rage in his eyes. Marcielo called her beautiful. She sighed but came out with a low moan from her throat.

It had been too long since she sought release. She felt her fingers move down on their own accord. Her other hand covered her breast, slightly brushing her nipples. She let out a louder moan and Immediately bit her lip to keep it quiet.

Markris defends her from her father, Marcielo, taking a job to see her. Her fingers began to move in and out of her faster as the faces of the two men swirled in her head. She squeezed her nipple harder with her other hand and bit her lip again to stifle a moan.

Markris playing along with her game, and Marcielo loves her. Her fingers moved faster as she drew closer to her orgasm. She pressed her clit harder and felt her body tighten before loosening into an earth-shaking orgasm. She pressed her hands against her mouth to stop herself from screaming down the roof.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 1K 37
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...
172K 5.9K 91
After a drunken one-night stand with the Sicilian billionaire tycoon and mafia don, Tito Denero, Fiorella finds herself in a mess because she's engag...
214K 8.2K 41
"Don't be rude Brat", the jerk husband of mine whispered in my ears. I rolled my eyes but my temper was rising and rising. "You can't wait to kill me...
23.1K 549 38
The story of Danna Rodriguez and Aron Mondragon Danna Rodriguez a young,sweet,kind and beautiful woman born and raised in Mexico, at the age of 20 sh...