The Little Danger

Av UmmeAiman933

"This is my story, which already began and now it's time to turn the page. The page of REVENGE." Alora Gray... Mer

Note for readers ♡
Characters Introductions.
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1: I will survive.
Chapter 2: I hate you.
Chapter 3: She is a trouble.
Chapter 4: He is my new enemy.
Chapter 5: The dinner.
Chapter 6: Obey my words.
Chapter 8: He cares about me?
Chapter 9: Love sign of the rose.
Chapter 10: She broke a rule.
Chapter 11: What is my fault?
Chapter 12: I am accepting the task.
Chapter 13: Call me stubborn.
Chapter 14: Strange.
Chapter 15: The midnight mouse. (part-1)
Chapter 16: The midnight mouse. (part-2)
Chapter 17: Impressive.
Chapter 18: Precious princess.
Chapter 19: A new way to communicate.
Chapter 20: A party to attend.
Chapter 21: Be a gentleman.
Chapter 22: That's my trouble.
Chapter 23: Suitcase of money.
Chapter 24: The secret deal.
Chapter 25: Dare to love.
Chapter 26: My purpose.
Chapter 27: About Alora.
Chapter 28: Past stories.
Chapter 29: His other side.
Chapter 30: The rage (part-1)
Chapter 31: The rage (part-2)
Chapter 32: Jealous Dinosaur.

Chapter 7: You are a monster.

35 8 0
Av UmmeAiman933

ALORA

I was woken up by the fresh sunlight which landed on my face. They gave me a room along with them on the second floor. But the thing is that mine is between Galen and that bossy monster.

Why? What did I do wrong to have to get a room beside him? I think he did that on purpose only to irritate me more. Well, then let's show him that I can do that better.

I got up from my bed and went to get fresh up and take a shower. As when I'm in the shower, all my stress, anger, and fear disappeared. So, now I am in a cheerful mood.

After the shower, I opened the closet to pick out a dress I will wear for today. To be honest, I never had this many clothes at my Uncle's.

Last night, the workers restored the closet full of so many clothes, shoes, handbags and all the girls' products like makeup, hair products, different types of face masks and so much more. I have never done makeup before and will never do it. Because I like my face to be natural. But yeah... I would like to use face masks to know if it's fun to apply on the face.

I have seen Betty wear these face masks with her friends when they came to the house to sleep over and enjoy all night. They used to watch TV till midnight and order what they wanted to eat. I never had any friends, so I don't know what it feels like to enjoy.

I changed into comfy clothes.

Then I decided to go downstairs for breakfast. As when I was just about to, someone knocked on the door.

"Y- yes."

The door slowly opened and revealed Carlo.

"Good morning, little miss." Carlo winked at me with a warm smile.

"Good morning." I smiled at him.

"I am here to take you for breakfast. You must be starving right now." He said opening the door for me.

"Thank you."

We only made it to the halfway of the stairs when I saw the men from last night standing outside. When they saw me, a smile formed on everyone's face.

"Good morning." I wished morning to every single person present there from the stairs because if I get down, the last rows of men won't be able to see my face.

I love myself the way I am, including my height, my face, hair, shape, and the invisible scars inside me.

They all bowed their heads to me and suddenly I felt like I am a leader. I also bowed my head to them.

"Why are they not inside? Won't they have breakfast?" I was confused.

"Enzo decided that from now only the five of us will eat together, not anyone else." He shrugged and released a sigh.

"Why? Then what about them?"

"Don't worry little miss, Enzo has already prepared a separate dining room for them."

"That means, I also can't join... "

"Oh! No... you are with us. Enzo declared that the five of us included you." He cut me off and gave me a mocking face.

"Why me? I am not even a part of you - "

He again cut me off and said, " Yes, you are. You have become one, the moment you step in here."

"Am I?"

"Yes... and also going to be a precious part of someone's life."

"What does that mean... and who are you talking about?" I narrowed my eyes on him.

Carlo didn't bother to reply to me. He wrapped his arm around my neck and tugged me like we two are buddies.

"Hey! What are you doing? Leave me." I tried to protest but his hands were too strong.

"You are going to be my best friend... ALORA." He shouted while pulling me into the dining room.

"Carlo! Leave me!" I yelled.

He opened the door and the first thing my eyes laid on was him.

"Good morning... little miss." Rome waved at me.

"Ahh... morning Rome." I waved him back. Still trying to untie myself from Carlo's giant arm.

"Morning... " Max grinned at me. He was actually laughing at the situation I was in.

"Hello ALORA!" This time Galen waved at me.

"Someone please tell Carlo to free me from his strong muscles or I would die from his pressure." He wasn't really pressuring me, I just said that to free myself.

"Carlo! Leave her! "

It was the monster. Enzo.

Carlo stopped right away and backed off.

"Alora... Sit here." Galen patted on a chair beside his right and by the left of Enzo.

"Morning." I wished Enzo but he didn't even look at me.

"Can't you be a little nice to me?" I asked him but he still didn't reply. "You know I think you are trying to be my enemy."

Now he turned his head to face me, "You are the one who is a trouble for me from the beginning."

"What? Trouble?" I asked but it sounded more like a yell to my ears.

The four knights turned to us surprisingly.

Enzo didn't get bothered by their stare and continued, "Yes... You are literally a TROUBLE!" He yelled back but dramatically.

Is he being dramatic? Can a mafia boss be so dramatic? Maybe I am in the wrong mafia.

"Huh? If I am a trouble then you... you are a MONSTER."

Good job ALORA!

The insulting nickname must have made him furious and he released a humourless laugh with raising his eyebrows in disbelief.

"Don't try to make me your enemy... You little -"

"And stop calling me little first. Maybe I am not as tall as you, but I am... " I cut him off and paused. I should not reveal myself.

"What happened? Didn't you get to find a word to finish again?" He started to mock me.

"Alora... Enzo! Guys...what are you two doing?" Rome asked.

"You are a MONSTER!!" I yelled at him for the last time.

When he was just about to open his mouth to reply to me, I stood up, took a loaf of bread from the table and pushed it into his mouth.

"One should not talk while eating. So, shut your mouth and chew it." I said as I dusted off my hands after the impossible thing.

Not for me but it must be impossible for any of his men.

His face goes blank, must be shocked by my action. I can do more than that. I thought he would be angry with me, but there was nothing in his eyes.

He... wait- what was that? It seemed like his face softened and he really started chewing that bread. Am I dreaming?

"Did you see that? He didn't get angry on little miss." Carlo gasped while punching Max's arm.

"Ouch! Hey... Yeah, I have eyes too. I can see that he is impressed by Alora."

"No way. Am I seeing things right? It can't be real. " Rome looks like he got a shock.

"Oh yeah! It is real." Galen replied to him.

"I already told that she is going to change him, but it will be this fast, that I didn't know." Carlo giggled.

What is happening here? I turned to face that monster and found that he was already staring at me. I released a sigh and grabbed my seat.

I sat and looked at the table when I found there was so much food.

"Isn't it too much for us?" I asked Galen, turning my face to him.

He chuckled, " Yeah, it is. But this is all for you. Are you not hungry?"

"I am... but still it's too much for all of us even if we die of hunger." It was really sad for me to eat this many foods when I know that someone must be on an empty stomach right now.

From the time I got to stay with my Uncle and Aunt, they would always eat so many delicious-looking dishes and desserts. Even if I got something from them to eat, I used to give it to a boy who used to come with his mom to help her finish her work in our garden.

So, I learned that there are many children and their parents out there who don't even get to feed their families once a day. It's not good to waste this much food even if we eat it or not. This much food can fill any child's empty stomach, save them from starving, and can bring happiness to their faces.

This is not right.

"Can I share some food with the workers here, who work day and night unstoppable, to feed their families but don't buy any food for themselves?"

My mom taught me that we should always share what we have with those who don't have any at all. Even if it's food, books, or anything. When in return you will get a point for making someone happy, by bringing a smile to their face. We will get upset because of the little that is left for us by giving them but what we will get from the person you shared with will be much more than what you have given.

"Please!" I turned to Enzo and requested him.

I know Enzo can reject my request and I won't be able to do anything against him. But I hope...

"I want you to finish your breakfast first and then... " He said, making a serious face.

Okay... Deny it. I know he will never agree...

"Then you can share the food with them."

My eyes widened with surprise. I didn't expect him to agree with my request.

"T- thank you Enzo." My lips curved into a big smile.

He stared at me and didn't look away.

"Wahhh!" Carlo gasped glaring at me.

"You... just called... him by his name for the first time." Rome chuckled.

Oh right. It was the first time I called him by his name.

I glanced at Enzo and he looked away from me with an attitude.

This boy... I can't understand him. Sometimes he acts like a kind monster and the other time he acts like a heartless monster.

"Kind monster!" I chuckled softly but I think everyone heard that.

~~~

The feeling we get after doing something good is the best. When we shared the food with everyone, their faces lit up with joy.

Carlo has offered to help by going to some places where the workers relax during their break time.

"I didn't think of mafia men... all of you would be like normal people." I said to Carlo.

He laughed at my words while patting me on my shoulder and said, "We are also normal, only the thing is we do something different from others."

"Like murder? Kidnapping? Trafficking?" He cut me off.

"No! Not that. We never harm women or children, rather we save them from the wrong hands. Our main boss, Enzo's father.... never used any innocent people to become powerful. That's one of our rules, don't hurt any people unless they do some bad deed."

"So, you mean you only kill them who does wrong?"

"Yeah."

"But.... don't we should give them a second chance? Why only punishment in the first place? "

"You are only saying this because you don't know about the world yet. People show differently, do differently."

"Everyone deserves a second chance, but I also agree that the evil people shouldn't get any chance at all."

"Your words are very powerful. I can sense the rage for those evils in your voice."

I simply nodded.

He chuckles and said - "You are very kind, little miss." Carlo again patted my head.

"It feels good to be kind."

"Hm... Then you should teach some nice things to Enzo too. You know, that boy is really good but doesn't show his good side."

"It's also good to hide your kindness. Even though he is the one I dislike the most... I must say he is not that bad." I chuckled at him.

"Believe me... Enzo is not bad. Well, you did call him a kind monster... right?"

I nodded hesitatingly.

"That's a damn good name for him. You should call him that often."

"Of course, I will call him a monster. But the difference is I will add the words before the monster's name, which will depend on his acts."

"Okay..... Little miss."

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

Selfless Av Dagný

Ungdomsfiksjon

1.9K 123 20
Avery Johnson is a mediocre girl, living in a mediocre world. Or so she thinks. She's an only child and her parents are still happily married. Her...
90.2K 3.1K 63
This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you will be confused. This is Keyona Martinez...
46.3K 985 24
Meet Alexandria Frost, 17 years old, Beautiful,but hides under over-sized hoodies and long jeans and With perfect grades, She definitely earned the t...
211K 10.2K 110
First part in the sibling series. Joy is tired of her boring life. All she does is work and go to class. So when a friend invites her for a night ou...