Don't You Dare Touch My Heart...

By Yagna13

This book is available on Amazon! Free for Kindle subscribers! Another love! Another trouble! Another steamy... More

Description
The Wedding!
The Decisions
Handle Her!?
His Love!
Assurance?
The Flashback!
The Slap!
Update
The Laugh!
The Split Personality!
His Heart!
Win His Heart
Thank God!
Oh, No!

The Kiss!

1.7K 152 19
By Yagna13

Krishna knows his mom a little too well. If he is right, she must be ready with all the preparations for the first night. He can not deny her, but at the same time, he can not get on with everything she asks him to do. The only way he can escape her is by having company. He has asked Mithu to come home tonight. 

“Shall we go?” Mithran asked Krishn,  and they went home together in Krishna’s car. Mithu’s home is on the other end of Coimbator,  and Krishna’s home is on Racecourse. He would often come and stay in Krishna’s home,  and it is not a new thing.

“Krishna!”

“Mmm?”

“Amma will not be happy if she gets to know about your decision. Are you willing to hurt her?”

“Pch, I don't want to hurt her, Mithu. But at the same time, I can not do everything she says. I have a heart of my own filled with emotions and feelings. Also, you know I can not share my room with anyone else. You know my problem.”

“But those feelings and emotions expired long ago. They have no meaning, Krishna. Why won't you give this new life a chance? And also, talk to your wife about your problem. I am sure she will understand.”

“No way! She is so little and is not educated. And I am sure she is irrelevant to my problem.”

“So if she was big enough and well educated,  would you be ok to give it a try? How do you say she is irrelevant? She came with you trusting you for her life. She is your better half.”

“Mithu!”

“What? I am just trying to understand you and put some sense into you.”

“There is no love and marriage for me in this life anymore. It all ended with her. I am comfortable with my life as it is. I don't want to complicate it.”

“You are an idiot. I have nothing else to say.”

The car entered the gates, and they saw a call taxi waiting on the front porch. Krishna parked the car, and they both entered the house only to see Manickam and Durga talking with Kowsalya. There were some bags and things stacked near a wall. Manickam was trying to give some envelope to Kowsalya, and she was denying it.

“You can give this to your daughter,” Kowsalya said.

“But she is a little girl. She doesn't know how to save or spend. This is just for my satisfaction, madam. Please.” He said.

“What is happening?” Krishna came in with Mithu.

“Come in, Mithu. Long time. How are you?” Kowsalya asked him.

“I am fine, aunty. How are you?”

“I am fine too. He is Manickam, and she is his wife Durga. They are Damayanthi’s parents. I hope by now you know who Damayanthi is!” Kowsalya introduced them to Mithu.

“He is Mithran. My son’s friend, partner, and everything.” She introduced him to them.

“They want me to take this money!” Kowsalya told her son. Krishna became angry and looked at them, and they surrendered.

“Just for my satisfaction. I don't know what to buy her. So I brought this money.”

“Do one thing, put this money in a bank in a fixed deposit. When she wants it, she can use it.” Krishna told him as he understood the plight of a father. Manickam nodded his head in contentment. 

“We will take our leave then.” He said, and Kowsalya asked them to stay for dinner. They refused, but Kowsalya was stubborn. All the while, Damayanthi was nowhere to be found. Mithran was so eager to see her. 

“Where is your wife?” He asked his friend in his ears, and in turn, Krishna stared at him with an absolute desire to kill him.

“Whoa, chill, man. I was just kidding.” He excused himself and went into the guest room to refresh himself. That is where he stays when he comes here.

“Ahh!” He heard a scream as he locked the door behind him. 

“I am sorry. I thought no one was here.” Mithran surrendered.

“Don't you have the basic manners to knock on the door before opening it?” A girl who doesn't even reach his shoulders looked up at him shouting. He was dumbfounded. 

“Are you Krishna’s wife?” He asked her.

“Wife ah? How dare you ask me such a question? Do I look that old to you?”

“No no! Then who are you?” He asked her. He found her interesting. He then saw her neck and understood that she was not Damayanthi. He knows everyone who works in this house, and she is definitely new. No one has ever talked to him this way.

“I am Akrithi. Dammu’s sister.” She said, “First open the door. How dare you lock the door? Who are you?” She questioned him.

“What would you do if I say I won't open the door?” He asked her, crossing his hands across his chest and leaning on the door.

“I will shout.” She said as she gulped down the ball of fear but still refused to show it to him. He could see through her without any problem, and he found her cute.

“Go ahead!” He said and walked towards her, making her shrink her place by moving behind.

“Amma!” She called, but it was just air escaping her mouth. “Mkum!” She corrected her throat. “Amma!” She screamed, and he grabbed her and closed her mouth in his hand.

“Shhh!” He said while she tried to bite his hand. Her eyes were out of its socket, and he realized that she was truly terrified.

“My name is Mithran, and I am Krishna’s friend. Don't make noise.” He said before releasing her mouth. 

“You are so cute!” He bopped her nose still having her in his arms. 

“Let me go, please.” She wriggled in his arms, and that is when he came to his senses. He moved away from her as if she were fire. 

“Sorry!” He said, but she refused to look up at him. “I am really sorry, Akrithi. I didn't know you would be here.” He said, and she still refused to look up. When he heard her sniffle, he forced her to look at him. “God! Stop crying. I am very sorry. I just wanted to play with you. I have no bad intentions, and I didn’t know you would be scared so easily.”

“I am not scared.” She swatted his hands away, still sniffling.

“Haha, is it?”

“If you won't let me go out now, I will tell Kowsalya athai that you tried to kiss me.” She said. She truly thought that was what he was going to do. 

“Oh really?” He asked her and pulled her in his arms. He pecked her lips ever so lightly while her eyes widened in shock. “You can go and tell her now! Lying is a bad habit, sweetheart.” He told her and opened the door. 

Akrithi walked out of the door, looking back at him. Poor her. She was paralyzed by his kiss. The one thing she was confused about is why the hell she is not angry at him for his behavior.

They all assembled in the dining hall, and Damayanthi and Akrithi helped Thulasi to set the dining table. 

“You also sit, Akrithi. Thulasi will take care of it.” Kowsalya made her sit near her straight opposite Mithu. She dared not to look up at him.

“Damayanthi, you too, dear. Sit down.” 

“It’s ok, athai. I will eat later.” Damayanthi served everyone.

“He is Mithran. Krishna’s friend.” Kowsalya introduced him to Damayanti.

“I know, athai. I heard you talk to my dad.” She told her and turned to Mithu. “Hello, anna! How are you?”

“I am too good, Damayanti. Don't call me anna! It is not right.” He said, which made Akrithi look up at him. He was also looking at Akrithi, and she dropped her head down instantly.

“Then what should I call you?” She asked him.

“I am your husband’s brother. Then what would you call me?”

“Mmm, ‘mama’?”

“Yeah! Then that is what you should call me.”

“Ok, Mama! Here, one more idli.” Manickam felt at ease with how these people treated his daughter.

Mithran instantly liked Damayanthi. She is an easy girl to talk to. After dinner, Damayanthi’s family took leave while Mithran was busy ogling his sweetheart. Kowsalya took Damayanthi to a room to get her ready for the night. Krishna was restless as he could not find a way to stop this as his mother refused to talk to him about anything.

“Dei, talk to my mom. Did you come here to eat idli?” Krishna showed his anger to his friend.

“Pch, your marriage, your problem.”

“I am going to kill you, Mithu.”

“Pch, do you know anything about Akrithi?”

“I noticed you at the dining table itself. You were not right.”

“Hehe, she is very beautiful, da.”

“Do you like her?” Krishna asked his friend unbelievably. Mithu’s mother has shown him all the ramp walk models, and he didn't like any of them. He has no love story, and he was not good at communicating with girls in general. He could not believe that he had fallen for a village girl.

“Loosa da ne? (Are you mad?) Would anyone kiss a girl without liking her?”

“What!?” This time, it was Krishna’s turn to clutch his heart. “God, call for an ambulance!”

“Thanniya kudi, thanniya kudi. Ithellam vasantha maaligai la ye pathachu. (drink the water. I have seen such acting in old movies itself.)”

“Dei, what are you talking about? Did you really kiss that girl?”

“Yes! Not a deep kiss, though. Just a peck on her lips.” Mithran said, which made Krishna’s head spin. 

“You kissed her on her lips?”

“Pch, ama da. Ethana thadava sollurathu? (pch, yes. How many times do I have to tell you?)”

“She didn't say anything?”

“She threatened to tell your mom.”

“Then?”

“Am I telling a story now? I am going to marry her.”

“Karumam!” Krishna slapped his head hard. He brought his friend to solve his problem but now his friend is in no way going to help him. 

Kowsalya refused to listen to her son. She pushed him into the room and sent Damayanthi to his room. “Listen, he is not a bad guy. You just have to make sure he doesn't get angry.” She prepped her daughter in law.

“I know he is a good guy, athai. Don't worry, I can manage him even if he gets angry.” Damayanthi consoled her mother in law and stepped inside the room with a glass of milk. Even though she talked bravely to her mother in law, she was shivering inside. 

“Milk!” She said. Krishna was walking here and there inside his room in front of his bed. He refused to pay attention to Damayanti. Damayanti was mesmerized by her husband’s height and physique. His tight-fitting shirt and shorts were perfect for him. 

“Mkum, milk.” She said again, but this time a little louder. He turned to see her, and he was stunned to see her beauty. She was wearing a beautiful sky-blue saree. Her long hair was loosely braided that reached her waist. Her neck was adorned with the fresh new yellow threads. Her face is clean of any makeup, and her wide eyes were streaked with kajal. She had vermillion on her hair partition and her forehead underneath her bindi. She licked her lower lip out of anticipation, and Krishna felt like he was going to be buried there. 

“Ennanga!?” She called him unable to hold his eyes on her anymore. His eyes were doing magic in her. Krishna shook his head, shooing away all the nonsense feelings, and walked dangerously near her. Ever since he had seen her, he was finding it hard to control his eyes and heart. He liked her and that scared him more. 

‘Don't you dare let anyone touch your heart as I do!’ He heard her in his ears. His face hardened, and he collected himself in a flick.

“Ennanga nonnanga nu kupta palla kalatti kaila kuduthuruven. (if you call me like that, I am going to break all your teeth.)”

“Then how am I supposed to call you?” She asked him not even a bit afraid of him.

“Call me ‘sir’!”

“‘Sir’ ah? Do you watch a lot of Tamil serials?” She asked him seriously, and he shrunk his eyebrows in question.

“What?”

“Illa athula tha pondati ellam purushana ‘sir’ nu kupduvanga. (only in serials wives would call their husbands ‘sir’)”

“Shut up!” He growled. She took a step back from him in fear.

“Here, sign it.” He gave her a bunch of papers.

“What is this?” She asked him.

“Can you sign or thumb print?” He asked her sarcastically.

“I can sign. But what is this?” She asked him equally, angry as he tried to wound her ego.

“Divorce papers.” He said, and that was it. 

“Ah, aiyo aiyo aiyo! Intha aniyayatha keka yarum illaya? First-night annaiku divorce paper la sign kekurarey. Athai! Inga vanthu unga pullaya parunga! (Is nobody here to question this injustice? He is asking for a divorce during our first night. Athai, come and see your son.)” she started screaming while going towards the door. Krishna was shocked by her reaction. If his mother knew he did something like that, she would have heartbreak, and she would even stop talking to him.

“Hey! Shut the hell up!” He grabbed her from behind and pulled her in his arms. She tried to break free and run out the door, and he had to use force to contain her in his hands. He lifted her up from behind by bracing her stomach with both his hands. She was continuously jumping. He tightened his grip on her stomach and walked towards the bed. He pushed her onto the bed and fell on her to keep her in place. He closed her mouth with his hand, and finally, she got tired of repulsing him and stayed quiet.

“Kathuna konnuduven. (I will kill you if you scream.)” He threatened her before releasing her mouth. She nodded her head in agreement, and he took his hand from her mouth. 

“Whatever happens in this room stays between us.” He tried to threaten her. Even her terrified eyes looked beautiful to him.

“Haan! Why? I will tell everything to athai.” She said, still laying underneath him on his bed. She was not afraid of him. She is angry too, and her anger looks funny to him.

“Pch!” He was tired of holding her down. When he was about to move away from her, he saw her disheveled clothes. Milk was poured over her, and him in the commotion just happened. Her lips were so close to his face, and his male hormones threatened him to take over. 

“Will you tell everything that happens here in this room?” He asked her.

“Of course, I will. I will tell her that you asked for a divorce ….” He stopped her talk by capturing her lips in his! He parted her lips after a long sensual kiss.

“Go and tell this to her.” He said and rolled away from her and walked out to the balcony. Damayanti was shocked by her husband’s sudden move. She never expected her husband to kiss her! When he left her on the bed and moved away, she felt a part of her soul were leaving. She didn't want this kiss to end. She didn't want her husband to move away from her. She loved bearing his weight on her. She loved her husband’s manliness! She is in love with her husband, but divorce is not a funny thing. If he is asking for a divorce, why did he agree to marry her? Why would he want a divorce? With this kiss, she is sure that there is no one in her husband’s life! But then why would he want a divorce? She decided to understand more about her husband before starting their life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.7K 7.1K 20
𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 "𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥." ˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦    Adhvik Kapoor, the self m...
3M 170K 120
This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G-g-go" I stuttered moving back a little...
1.2M 57.8K 42
"Mr. Raichand, happy independence day. You have been eating my head since day one to get these papers signed and today I have finally granted your wi...
110K 8.4K 20
𝓘 𝓯𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝔂 𝓼𝓸𝓾𝓵. 𝓠𝓾𝓲𝓮𝓽𝓵𝔂. 𝓓𝓮𝓮𝓹𝓵𝔂. 𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝔂. _________★...