FALLING FOR HIM??(✓)

By cutegir2002

Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyu... More

Introduction✿
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58(M)
59(M)
60
61
QnA
62
63(M)
64
65
66
not a chapter...
67
68
69
70(M)
71
72
73
74(End)
Epilogue ♥️
Promotion

49

8.6K 482 132
By cutegir2002

First of all, we had crossed 50k+ reads already... Woohoo!!! I am so thankful, you all are the best. Love you all😘😘😘😘

____

We met and
Everything changed.~~

***

Days later...

Today was Sunday, jeon's were suppose to come in jungkook's mansion to discuss about taekook's marriage. Tae was in kitchen preparing snacks for the whole family as Rane had taken a leave today, he was doing everything by himself.

He heard low footsteps and than two muscular arms were wrapped around his waist, a chin rested on his shoulder, hot breath fanning on his neck as Jungkook hugged him closed.

"What are you making?" He asked as he burried his nose in tae's neck rubbing his nose making tae giggle.

"Grilled rice ball, loaded waffle fries, seasoned garlic fried and chicken nuggets." Tae spoke giggling at the tickling feeling.

"Wow! That sound yummy." Jungkook spoke tightening his hold on tae's tummy pressing himself more close to tae making tae take sharp breath.

"What are you doing, Irene will come." Tae spoke as he tried to push other with his elbow. But elder didn't even moved an inch from his place.

"I ain't doing anything, except hugging my fiancee." Jungkook spoke with an innocent face, tae turned his head to look at other with a stern look. But blushed when Jungkook pecked his lips immediately.

"Yaahh." Tae whinned as he tried to get out from the hold, unconsciously moving his bum over something down there.

"Love, stay still." The ceo warned holding other on one place, he really wasn't in a mood to get a hard right now.

"Ahm ahm." Jungkook backed away immediately as he heard the throat clearing sound, he scratched the back of his head as he saw Jin, Jimin, Lisa, Irene and yeo bin standing at the entrance of kitchen.

"Hello." He spoke with red ears.

"Hello to you too, what's up?" Jin asked getting inside with others.

"Nothing, just wanted to help him." Jungkook spoke looking at everywhere except them.

"I see how you were helping him." Lisa spoke raising an eyebrow.

"What, helping my fiancee isn't allowed or what?" He asked trying to look pissed by them, but they knew him better.

"Son, don't try to change the topic. And please stop making my poor baby suffer see how red he is because of shyness." Yeo bin spoke looking at tae with a teasing smile who didn't even looked up being shy and embarassed.

"Mom, let me do what I want to do. Don't interrupt my romance." Jungkook spoke with a huff, Jimin flicked his forehead making him hiss.

"You really go the audicity to say this." Jimin asked, now this was it. What can't a man be romantic to his own fiance.

"Oh please you all are acting as if I am the only one who is doing romance with my love. Don't forget, the jeon's are famous for their romantic nature as well. Should I tell about namjoon hyung, yoongi hyung, hoseok hyung and about dad's romance with you all. Hmm, you think I had seen nothing?" He asked leaning back on the kitchen counter.

The bottoms face flushed red, they knew this man can really speak about their romance and it was better if they kick him out from the kitchen.

"No thanks, we don't want to know what you know. Now get out, we will help tae. Go sit with your hyungs." Jin Jimin and Lisa pushed Jungkook out who just tug his tongue and walked towards the living room. Along with helping tae, they all teased him too.

***

All of their mouth watered as they saw the delicious snacks tae prepared for them. Without thinking twice they all attacked on the snacks, humming and moaning at the delicious taste of the food. They all praised tae's cooking.

After they were done having the snacks, they decided to talk about the thing they all were here for.

"So, let's first decide when are we going to hold the wedding?" Lisa spoke as she held areum on place who wanted to run around the house.

"I think it will take all of us to complete our pending work." Jimin spoke as he laid the Yoon-min and ji-oon on the empty couch as they both were zoned off.

"That's right, how about after 6 months." Namjoon said.

"6 MONTHS." Jungkook exclaimed Loudly, other rolled their eyes at the dramatic reaction.

"6 months are way tooooo much. Lessen it a bit." Jungkook spoke.

"4 is ok.?" Yoongi asked, he thought for a while and nodded.

"Great then after 4 months means the wedding will be in June." Hoseok spoke as he wrote the information so everyone will remember it.

"Great, now where are we going to hold the wedding? Will it be in Seoul or somewhere else?" Jin asked, taking the flower vase from Nam-ji who was at the verge of dropping it.

"According to me let's do a destination wedding, what say?" Jimin spoke looking at taekook, they both nodded as they had no problem.

"Hmm, it will be more fun in destination wedding." Yeo bin agreed.

"Than how about we do the wedding in Jeju Island?" Namjoon suggested.

"That's a great idea." They all said.

"Hmm, so the wedding will be in Jeju on June 15." Joong ki spoke, they all nodded agreeing.

"Now let's decide which functions we are going to do, and who will be incharge of which work." Yeo bin spoke.

"So let's do a haldi ceremony, Sangeet and bachelor's party should be combined, and then the wedding and Reception after the wedding." Lisa spoke.

"Hmm, that's good. What say kook?" Namjoon asked to Jungkook who was busy playing with tae's fingers he looked up hearing his name.

"Do whatever suits you all, I know I want get married to him that's it." He spoke shrugging his shoulders they all sighed, can they except this male to be a bit careful and serious for something.

"What about you tae?" Jimin asked.

"I know you all will decide the best thing, I am ok with everything." Tae spoke.

"Oh yes, we should do a beach wedding." Irene suggested.

"That's right, you know we should do all the ceremony' s on beach itself." Yeo bin spoke.

They all talked and distributed the work among themselves, after the discussion the bottoms headed to kitch to cook the dinner for them as it was almost evening while the tops stayed with kids playing with them.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

So I had decided I will write a bit detailed wedding, not too deep detailed and not too short as well. And it's an Indian Christian wedding, I don't know if something like this happens or not. I just wanted to write something different. Hope you all will like it.

Do vote...

Thanks for reading....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss....

Author 😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

523K 23.7K 59
A story where two unknown family meet through a similar friend.....the Kim's and jeon's both are willing to marry their son's to other's....and so th...
258K 16.1K 53
Story by cutegir2002. A story of two people Kim Taehyung and Jeon jungkook. Taehyung is a student at the Hybe school. He is known for his looks and...
165K 6.1K 45
Kim taehyung....The famous CEO in Korea's biggest company... extremely rude....cold and arrogant...who doesn't believe in love or marriage like shit...
203K 14.5K 66
Story by cutegir2002: >>>>>>>>>>>> A story of an army officer Jeon Jungkook officer who is currently surviving his country doing his military enlistm...