The Breakers

By FadedRonin

TO EARN YOUR FREEDOM, YOU MUST FIGHT AGAINST ALL ODDS AND CLEAR YOUR NAME. FIGHT, IZUKU, FIGHT! It has been m... More

Info: Izuku Midoriya
Prologue
Chapter 1: Life Behind Bars
Chapter 2: Alex Forza - Origin
Chapter 3: Bryce Larsen - Origin
Chapter 4: Vasily Sechenov - Origin
Chapter 5: A Cruel Test, for New Power - Part I
Chapter 5: A Cruel Test, for New Power - Part II
Chapter 6: Izuku and Izumi
Chapter 7: Fight Club
Chapter 8: The Great Escape
Chapter 10: Plan of Action
Chapter 11: Another Round
Chapter 12: Family Reunited
Chapter 13: Long-awaited Reunions
Chapter 14: Two Sides of the Same Coin (Season 1 Finale)
#BaldurLivesOn (Season 2 Teaser Trailer)

Chapter 9: Setting up Shop

1.7K 41 9
By FadedRonin

Deadpool: finally...the boys are out of jail!

Ronin: yep. You REALLY wanted Izuku to break free from prison. 

Deadpool: YEAH DUDE, I CAN'T JUST SIT AND WATCH IZUKU SUFFER WHILE HIS CONSPIRATORS ARE OUT THERE, LAUGHING AND LOOKING DOWN ON IZUKU AFTER THEY FRAMED HIM!

Ronin: I know, I know, I know. But now that they're out, what do you think is their next move?

Deadpool: Let's think: something with the lines: "KILL ALL OF THE CONSPIRATORS!"

Ronin: alright fuck, we get it! I'll get to work.

Deadpool: also what's the name of this new arc?

Ronin: oh right, if you've been reading Prologue to Part 8, that is known as: "Four Hearts Arc". This new arc is called: "Breakers Uprising Arc". This arc will explain a lot about the Breakers and their mission to fulfill vengeance and change society across Japan and the rest of the world. But, I have a surprise waiting later in the story because I am introducing a new character with intentions and seeking a confrontation with the Breakers.

Deadpool: do you have any details about this "new character"?

Ronin: well, all I could tell you is that the "new character" is not mine, it belongs to someone many authors are familiar with.

Deadpool: oooh okay Ronin, I shall wait until I see this new character you've been speaking about.

Ronin: alright DP, thanks bro, but now, let us begin the new chapter for The Breakers. Narrator, bring your bitch ass outside, I want the Ones!

Alright, alright, I am coming, Ronin! Damn, bro, can't you let a man just take his time and just arrive at the studio?

Ronin: after that stunt, you, Deadpool, and Zarbon pulled last time? I don't trust you and also, do us a favor, and get Zarbon out of here! He's harassing one of the readers and we don't do that shit here.

But Zarbon wants the Ones, Ronin, you gotta understand, bro.

Ronin: Imma fucking beat your ass if you continue this conversation and do not narrate the damn story...

....okay.

Narrator's POV

Last time on The Breakers, it was finally time for the greatest prison break in human history. Izuku, Alex, Bryce, Stain, Vasily, and Delsin planned for about a year, they gathered floor plans for the prison, gathered some useful information related to guard patrol routes, locations to armories, and finally, the Warden's special vault where equipment and gear that belongs to the world's most wanted villains. Izuku was sitting in his prison cell, waiting for the clock to strike midnight, once it did, Delsin Rowe made his move and used his powers to navigate around the prison's ventilation system and eventually arrived at the prison's security office, once he was there, he used his powers to control the minds of the guards, giving them commands and executed them. He returned and unlocked the prison cells for the Breakers. After being free and regaining control of their quirks, Izuku, and the boys freed the rest of the prisoners and caused a huge riot in the prison.

During the escape, Bryce Larsen scrambled communications in the prison, preventing the Heroes and the Police Force from knowing that the prison break took place, after scrambling communications, freeing the prisoners, and starting a riot, Izuku and the gang went toward the Warden's office, killed his last line of defense and found his secret vault of gear belonging to the most wanted villains in the entire world. While they were suiting up, Izuku came across an exhibit named "Ronin". Alex explained the history of Ronin and said that the armor of the legendary vigilante calls to Izuku, so he wore the armor of Ronin, took their sword, and make their escape to the prison. And finally, Izuku sent a message to the Heroes by using an orbital cannon to destroy Tartarus, shocking the entire Hero Society and scoring a victory at the same time. 

Our story begins 30 minutes after the prison escape, Izuku and the Breakers were running, flying, and parkouring across the Japanese city rooftops, looking for a place to hide and lay low until the heat dies down, until Bryce came up with an idea.

Bryce: "Guys, I know a place."

Alex: "You do?" 

Bryce: "Yeah I do, come on, follow me!"

Vasily: "Slow down, Comrade Larsen!"

Izuku: "Oi! Wait up, Bryce!"

Bryce led the boys to the location, after a few minutes of intense parkour, running, and flight, Bryce led them to a manhole cover.

Alex: "So you've led us to a manhole cover?"

Bryce opened the manhole cover and invited the boys inside. At first, some of them didn't like the fact that Bryce led them to the sewers, but Alex was the first to man up and jumped into the sewers, Stain followed along with Delsin and Vasily, and Izuku was the last person, he took a deep breath and jumped in, Bryce did the same and closed the manhole cover to prevent anyone from coming in. In the sewers, it was pretty dark and visibility was poor, they could barely see a thing inside, but luckily, by using a blacklight torch, they found directions that can only be seen by blacklight so the boys managed to navigate themselves around the sewers.

Izuku: "So Bryce, what was this place? Where are you taking us?"

Bryce: "Well, according to my notes, the location that I am taking you used to be an underground relay subway station, this was also connected to the sewer system in Japan and an abandoned subway tunnel. I used it as a base of operations to monitor activity across Japan and the world and created many forms of technology that would help me in my mission to kill All For One and burn the League of Villains to the ground. Come on, we're almost there.

Delsin: "Alright, B."

After wandering around in the sewers, the boys made it to the end of the sewer tunnel and arrived at the location. The boys were amazed at the sight of the location.

Bryce: "Gentlemen, welcome to the Hackerspace".

NOTE: the Hackerspace was inspired by DedSec's secret base back in Watch Dogs 2 and the location was also inspired by the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles since the base was located in the sewers, connected to an abandoned subway tunnel. I basically combined the Hackerspace and the location of the TMNT lair and threw it in one, expansive base for Izuku and the Breakers to use. - Noted from Ronin

The Hackerspace is a secret underground lair, created and used by Bryce Larsen during his time in Japan after leaving the United States. The boys looked around the place and they were amazed at Bryce's work of decorating the place, turning an old subway relay station into a hacker's paradise filled with technology and loads of screens. It had everything that the Breakers need: a common area where it leads to most parts of the base, except for certain areas of the base.

A laboratory that was primarily used by Bryce and it's the central location for his AI, ISAC. And it's his personal bedroom, so yeah, Bryce sleeps in the lab, ha! The lab has a garage space so that Izuku and the Breakers can store their vehicles or better yet, customize them.

The Hackerspace also comes up with a kitchen and several additional rooms for the Breakers to customize however they wish. Trust me when I say this, this base of operations is huge and it's enough for the Breakers to lay low and lose the heat, and if things go awful, there's always the emergency exit. But overall, it's the perfect place to hide from the Heroes and Villains.

Izuku: "Bryce, this is awesome, bro!"

Alex: "Well done, lad. I never knew you had the brilliant idea to create a base of operations, let alone in an abandoned subway tunnel, you never fail to impress me, Bryce."

Bryce smiled at the gang while scratching the back of his head nervously.

Bryce: "Well, I did what I had to do and I knew that this place was perfect. But anyways, I managed to get my AI working again."

Delsin: "You have an AI?"

Bryce: "Yes, dumbass, I do have an AI. His name is ISAC. The Intelligent System Analytic Computer. He was created by Izuku's dad during his exile in the United States. ISAC, say hi."

ISAC: "Greetings everyone, I am ISAC, the Intelligent System Analytic Computer. I am here to provide assistance whenever you need me."

Vasily: "I like this AI."

Izuku: "I never knew that Dad would have an interest in technology, let alone I am surprised that he was a hacker."

Stain: "Life is full of surprises, boys."

Bryce: "Your dad taught me everything that I need to know about technology and the world around us, if we want to survive against all of our enemies and change society for the better, we must be prepared at all costs. So, we must plan, we must evaluate and execute the plan when the time is right."

Izuku: "Got it, thanks, Bryce."

Bryce: "Don't mention it, alright boys. Mi casa su casa, you are free to look around, choose your rooms, and start decorating the shit out of them."

Alex: "Alright lads, we got a lot of work to do, we finally got a new place to stay so, we can gather some supplies and set up our spaces."

Izuku: "Good idea, let's go."

And so, Izuku and the rest of the Breakers got to work and began setting up their rooms around the Hackerspace. The boys went out into the streets, using disguises and money that they stole from villains and fake heroes and they bought themselves something nice for themselves. After a few hours of buying equipment, gear, and other things, they returned to Hackerspace and decorated their rooms. Right now, we see Izuku, sitting on his bed and planning his next moves in order to get his name clear out of the most wanted board.

Izuku: "(We just got out of prison, after one year's worth of planning, pain, suffering and sadness.)"

Izuku still remembers the cruel memories that he had in Tartarus, being assaulted by the Warden and his guards every single day for no particular reason, being dragged into the Fight Club's arena without his consent, suffering from intense trauma back when he completed the Four Hearts' test in order to gain their power and take the shackles off his arms and feet so that he can move again, to be free again. He sighs and shook his head and looked down on the floor. 

Izuku: "(They will all suffer for this, I will make sure of that.)"

Izuku clenched his fist and laid down on his bed, after a long prison escape, he deserves the rest. Meanwhile back in UA High School, at Heights Alliance, here, we see Yosetsu Awase, running toward the dorm halls, running toward Katsuki's dorm, together with Neito Monoma. 

Monoma: "(There's no way, there's so fucking way that the bohemian escaped!)" Are you sure about this, Yosetsu?"

Awase: "I am sure of it, someone told me what happened and this is not looking good."

The two boys from Class 1B arrived at Katsuki's dorm room, Awase quickly knocks on the door.

Katsuki: "Who the fuck is it?!"

Awase: "It's Awase, I am with Neito and I have something that you wanna hear!"

The two boys can hear Katsuki groaning loudly.

Katsuki: "Fuck! Give me a minute, I am coming."

Katsuki got up from bed and walked toward the door, unlocking it and letting Awase and Monoma enter his room. 

Katuski: "Alright what is this news that you've been babbling about?"

Monoma: "We need Todoroki and Iida to show up."

Katsuki: "Ughhh!"

Katsuki took his phone and began calling Shoto, he answered the call.

Shoto: "Katsuki, it's like 2 in the morning bro, what's up?"

Katsuki: "Wake your punk ass up and bring Four Eyes with you, apparently we got some news coming from the copycat and bandana over here."

Shoto: "Fine, I am on my way. Where you at?"

Katsuki: "My room, and be quick about it."

Shoto: "Fine". 

Katsuki hangs up and threw his phone on his bed. He looks at Monoma and Awase with an irritated look.

Katsuki: "Happy now? Now that you two idiots are here, you can just wait, and don't you dare touch my fucking stuff before I blow you up into smithereens, got it?!"

Awase: "Alright fine, damn!"

And so, a few minutes later, Shoto and Iida arrived at Katsuki's dorm, they entered the room and sat on the floor, together with Monoma and Awase.

Shoto: "Alright we're here, what's going on?" 

Awase: "I have something that you guys wanna see." So right now, it's currently 2 AM, right? So I was just busy chilling in my dorm, only to get a message from an unknown number, now this guy sent me a video, come here and see this."

Awase and the rest of the guys watched the video, sent by an anonymous user. The video was about the prison break. It shows Izuku, Alex, and the rest of the prisoners outside, cheering on for freedom and for their thirst for vengeance and changing society, then the video cuts off and it shows another video, taken by a drone, providing footage of Tartarus, being destroyed by the hacked orbital cannon. The video ends from there. The boys were frightened after seeing that video.

Iida: "Impossible...there's no way that..."

Katsuki: "D-Deku escaped prison..."

Shoto: "And now...he's on the run..."

Katsuki: "FUCK! THAT LITTLE SHIT ESCAPED! WHO IS THIS ANNOYMOUS MOTHERFUCKER, I'LL FUCK HIM UP!" 

Monoma: "Calm down, everyone, we still have the advantage." 

Little did the boys, outside Katsuki's room, Izumi and Momo were eavesdropping on them, gathering more information related to Izuku and the prison break. Back inside, Awase was having a panic attack, he is breathing like he was shitting bricks, Monoma calmed him down, and told him that they still got the advantage, you're probably wondering: "What is this advantage?" Well, my friends, you will find out in Chapter 10, but for now, I will let you on a secret, shhh...! Watch this!

Awase: "Huh? The anonymous user is typing right now, he's trying to send a message!"

>message thread>

"Did you enjoy the show, gentlemen? I hope you are excited as I am."

Awase: "Who are you, you anonymous piece of shit!"

"Now, now, Awase, if I were you, I'd keep my mouth shut and play along, otherwise you and your little associates' dreams of being heroes will be crushed in two seconds."

Awase: "You're lying!" 

"Oh?" 

The anonymous user sent a video of Katsuki and the conspirators in a location, planning a meeting with the League of Villains.

"I would play along if I were you." 

Awase: "Who...who are you? How much do you know?"

"I know many things and I know a lot, consider me as a well of knowledge, but now, I want you and your friends to play along and enjoy the show as much as you can."

Awase: "Fine."

"Good boy. Now, since you're behaving, I'll let you in for a treat, yesterday is history, today is the present and tomorrow is the future, I am looking to watching this movie."

>end of message thread<

After the end of the conversation, Awase's phone began heating up, he dropped the phone as his hand got burned, Shoto created some snow using his quirk and gave some to Awase. Awase began squeezing the snow. Katsuki looked toward Awase's phone which is on the floor and to everyone's surprise, there was one last message that the anonymous user left out. And it says:

CYPHER IS COMING...

Chapter Done
Next: Plan of Action
Then: Another Round
After: Family Reunited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 6.3K 25
Izuku Midoriya was a class 1-A student at UA high, he then gets framed for stealing some files, and everything changes. He gets beaten by his classma...
518K 22.2K 100
No one has the right to intervene in the life of another person. That was something Izuku knew but ignored soo many times. He wanted to help, and the...
6.4K 142 13
After a war of hero vs Villains. The Hero won by 9th User of OFA, Izuku Midoriya A.K.A Kamen Rider kill Tomura Shigaraki and All for One but cost a...
141K 1.8K 25
Izuku is framed for a crime he never did. Now his only hope is the tournament of prisoners. The winner has the chance to be released from jail. He is...