Secrets of the Sun and Moon

By Max-Maxie-Mayor

There is a law that no one is allowed to go to the House on the Hill because weird and scary things seem to h... More

Insane Bri
The Plan

The House On the Hill

8 0 0
By Max-Maxie-Mayor

There was a house that rested upon a hill in the town of Themball. Perhaps it was once big and grand, home to many generations of families, but now it is nothing more than rubble, only three walls still standing and half of the ceiling gone. 

Some say it is home to thieves and murderers, while others say it is home to nothing more than mice and other rodents. The village leaders say it is home to the gods that fell from Olympus, and that none should go near the place. 

Kids like to journey up there for jokes and dares, but when they come back, they're changed and never speak again. 

That is what started the law that no one was allowed to go to the ruins of the house. And no one dared break the law. Not when so many kids had come back basically traumatized. 

At least, no one dared break it until three curious, adventurous, foolhardy kids decided to go visit the House On the Hill.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.7K 4.1K 20
Till yesterday she was marring her brother's friend but suddenly ended up marring his college owner and a cold hearted person
77.4K 8.6K 14
Dragonwall's queen no longer remembers who she is. Her magic is locked away at the hands of an evil sorcerer. Kane hoped to deal the drengr monarchy...
45K 2.6K 22
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 # 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐚𝐳 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...
55.2K 1.4K 194
Disclaimer : This is not my story. No plagiarism intended. The credit goes to original author. ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ The entire Yunzhou knew that the Ye Family h...