The Breakers

By FadedRonin

TO EARN YOUR FREEDOM, YOU MUST FIGHT AGAINST ALL ODDS AND CLEAR YOUR NAME. FIGHT, IZUKU, FIGHT! It has been m... More

Info: Izuku Midoriya
Prologue
Chapter 1: Life Behind Bars
Chapter 2: Alex Forza - Origin
Chapter 3: Bryce Larsen - Origin
Chapter 4: Vasily Sechenov - Origin
Chapter 5: A Cruel Test, for New Power - Part I
Chapter 5: A Cruel Test, for New Power - Part II
Chapter 7: Fight Club
Chapter 8: The Great Escape
Chapter 9: Setting up Shop
Chapter 10: Plan of Action
Chapter 11: Another Round
Chapter 12: Family Reunited
Chapter 13: Long-awaited Reunions
Chapter 14: Two Sides of the Same Coin (Season 1 Finale)
#BaldurLivesOn (Season 2 Teaser Trailer)

Chapter 6: Izuku and Izumi

3K 53 87
By FadedRonin

Narrator's POV

Last time on The Breakers, Izuku continued to overcome the Four Hearts tests, after completing the First Test, Izuku made it to the Second Test, in which he must survive three waves. The three waves consist of former allies and adversaries that Izuku fought in his lifetime: The League of Villains, the Yakuza, the Pro Heroes, and Class 1A. Izuku killed everyone and survived, earning his second quirk: Brightburn. Izuku made it to the Third Test, where he must cleanse himself from hatred and faced a beast representation of his hatred, Izuku fought against the hate and earned his third quirk: Photokinesis (Light Control or Light Manipulation if you like to call it that.), but anyways, after slaying the beast, Izuku faced his Final Test, but something was not right with Izuku when the Final Judge told him about his final test, Izuku was approaching insanity, if he wanted new power, he knows what he sacrifices: cutting all ties with his past and embrace the darkness.

 Izuku arrived at UA, took the Judge's sword, and began killing innocent students of UA, that also includes Class 1A, Momo, and Izumi. After killing 1A, Izuku went outside and killed his own mother, leaving her for dead but the worst thing that broke Izuku, was him killing his precious daughter, Eri. Izuku has passed all four of the Hearts tests and acquired four different quirks, surviving the cruel dimension. After acquiring new power and returning to his dimension, Izuku broke down and cried, Alex and the boys comforted him, congratulating him for surviving the Hearts' tests and for acquiring new power, Izuku was free from that cruel test, earning his new quirks, but that experience, killing your loved ones and all of that, that is cruel at its finest.

But anyways, our story begins ten months (Izuku is now sixteen) after Izuku was incarcerated in Tartarus, throughout those ten months, Izuku has been cleaning his mind, trying to forget what happened in the Four Hearts dimension, but the memories never fade away. Izuku was sitting in the cafeteria, together with Alex.

Alex: you alright, lad?

Izuku: not really. It still hurts to remember, Alex. I've fucking killed my mom, my sister, my little snowball, my queen, and all of her friends, I don't give a shit about the guys but still...it hurts so much to remember.

Alex: Lad, the Hearts created this test because they wanted someone to change society.

Izuku: what do you mean? 

Alex: Lad, I've spent some time and gathered some information about the Four Hearts, Vasily was partially correct that they are spirits of prisoners who died here, but the Hearts were formerly Pro Heroes who were sentenced here, by the corrupted Hero Association.

Izuku: so each of them was Pros...but...fucking hell...

Alex: they've been calling you for quite some time, little brother. Don't let their test haunt you forever, don't let fate or dreams bind you from what you're doing. Do what is necessary, understood?

Izuku: yeah, thanks, Alex.

Alex: don't mention it.

An arrogant prison guard walked up to Izuku and banged his table on the table, Alex got up from the table.

Guard: hey Deku, did you miss me?

Alex: oi, what the fuck-

The guard used his Taser gun and electrocuted Alex, causing him to fall to the ground.

Izuku: Alex!

Guard: I'm not done with you, Deku, you little bitch-

Izuku pickpocketed the guard, stole his baton, and whacked him in the face with the baton, the guard grew furious, so he pulled his pistol and pointed it toward Izuku.

Izuku: so, you're planning on shooting me, huh? After I whacked you in the fucking face? Do it, you pussy. Prove your point, shoot me!

Guard: damn you...you're lucky I can't shoot you right now, so instead I'll pretend I didn't see your ass and let you go, only because I am feeling generous.

Izuku: yeah whatever *throws the baton toward the guard*

Guard: *catches it* This isn't over. 

The prison guard walks away from Izuku and Alex.

Alex: fucking hell, damn these prison guards at Tartarus...

Izuku: you okay?

Alex: yeah I am fine, don't worry about me, little brother. Look, we have a lot of work to do.

Izuku: yeah I know, where's Bryce and Vasily?

Alex: Vasily is at the prison yard, speaking with his fellow Russian comrades who were also imprisoned here. Bryce is somewhere around the east ward of the prison, speaking to someone who gathers intel, but it comes at a price.

Izuku: you mean money?

Alex: yeah, money is big here in Tartarus, if you're connected all over the place, remember when I first met you? I was drinking Coke and eating a good ole steak pie.

Izuku: yeah, I was wondering where did you get that?

Alex: that's the result of being connected, Izuku. Since I am, you know? 

Izuku: yeah yeah, big flex, Mister Crown Killer. Anyways, did you manage to get the floor plans?

Alex: I got them, I've asked a friend to store them somewhere in the prison when the time arrives.

Izuku: good work, Alex.

Alex: no problem, little brother. We still have a lot to do, so chin up!

Izuku: alright fine *chuckles* geez. (I don't know where would I be without Alex and the boys. Those guys are like my brothers. I'm just glad I met him here in Tartarus, but still...I still miss you, Zumi.)

And so, after that brief moment with Alex and that annoying guard, Izuku returned to his prison cell, he was reading a book until that same prison guard who started beef with Izuku came in.

Izuku: Oh my God, it's you again, what do you want? A medal?

Guard: fuck you, I'm here to inform you that you have a visitor. 

Izuku: (A visitor? I wonder who wants to see me, let's go find out for ourselves, shall we?) Lead the way, retard.

And so, the guard escorted Izuku to one of the Visitor's rooms, where people from outside visit inmates for various reasons, but this visit was actually special to Izuku. When he arrived at the room, he was surprised to be reunited with someone, someone in his own blood.

Izuku: Izumi?

Izumi: Onii-chan!

Guard: alright Deku, I am giving you 15 minutes of visiting times.

Izuku: *whispers* you could do better than that, man.

Guard: Son of a bitch. *Whispers back* Fine, twenty minutes, that's it. 

Izuku: yes, sir.

Izuku sat down on the chair and faced Izumi.

Izumi: onii-chan.

Izuku: hey Zumi.

Izumi: you have changed a lot, it's been a year now.

Izuku: well...they say that prison can change a person, you know?

Izumi: I can see this.

Izuku: how's Mom? I know it's been a whole year since I was placed here.

Izumi: Mom's not doing so great, she misses you, Izuku.

Izuku: I miss her too, I miss all of you. How are Eri and Momo?

Izumi: not good. 

Izuku: what do you mean?

Izumi: Izuku...a lot of things happened ever since you were in Tartarus, so far, the classes and our well-being, it's not so great, especially here in 1A.

Izuku: what's been happening?

Izumi: Onii-chan, your entire court case and your accusations are all fake. I've done everything that I could to gather evidence on what's going on and I know who's responsible for all of this.

Izuku: tell me what you know, Zumi.

Izumi: okay. It turns out that there are five main people who are responsible for your arrest. Iida, Bakugou, Todoroki, Monoma, and Awase were the ones who planned everything. 

Izuku: why?

Izumi: look around you, you've done it all, onii-chan. You've made them jealous, you already got yourself a Provisional Hero License, you got all the praise, the girls admire you and you won the Sports Festival, which made them angry and you made yourself some enemies. So, I've done investigations of my own, I've broken into the five boys' dorms and found six months' worth of planning just to get you sentenced to Tartarus, those boys did this, thanks to the assistance of the League of Villains and the boys of 1A and 1B.

Izuku: Fuck! So the LoV also took part in this, together with those fuckboys.

Izumi: yeah, I've only told you and Momo about this.

Izuku: oh God...how did Momo react to all of this?

Izumi: she's livid, bro. She was aching to rip those boys' heads off for what they did to you and to be honest, I wanted to help her too, but I told Momo to calm down until I come up with a plan.

Izuku: how did the League take part in this?

Izumi: you remember that crazy blonde yandere girl, Toga, right?

Izuku: yeah.

Izumi: it turns out that the League managed to upgrade Toga's quirk by a long margin. Do you remember that day when the girls went out to the mall? Toga managed to temporarily share her quirk with Twice so that he can duplicate himself and use Toga's quirk and transform into those girls from 1A and 1B.

Izuku: and making me look like the damn villain, fucking hell...

Izumi: got it down from Iida's diary, the planning, the fake evidence, all of it is in their diaries, Izuku.

Izuku: and you stole them all and hid them somewhere, did they suspect that it was you?

Izumi: no, they were never there when I broke into their rooms and stole what I could find.

Izuku: smart. You also said that the well-being in 1A is bad, mind explaining that?

Izumi: oh right, the girls and I were so sad that you were given an unfair court sentence and you were transferred to Tartarus, which is basically the worst place to be right now, but how are you surviving here?

Izuku: well, another thing that I have learned in prison is that if you have friends here, then you would be safe from others. And I've made four friends who are well-known for who they are and their intentions. 

Izumi: I see, but still though Izuku, the girls, and I believe that you are innocent and we will not stop until we prove that you're innocent.

Izuku: I mean, you have the evidence, why can't you show it to Nezu? 

Izumi: If I show it to Nezu, knowing Iida or any of those boys, they will try and place me in trouble and I might get arrested for breaking and entering.

Izuku: those fuckboys...*sigh* they're always full of excuses. Now I see why.

Izuku and Izumi sat there in the visitor room, in silence for a few moments.

Izuku: (So, you're telling me that the damn Pomeranian, that ripoff Sonic that has pipes for legs, a cheapskate copycat, and a rip-off Bardock, teamed up with the League of Villains, all with the purpose to get rid of me because I've been stealing their fame, taking the credit and getting all the praise from the general public and the Heroes...bruh...will idiots learn that life does not give them what they want? They don't get things easily, they must earn them.) *sighs* hey Izumi...

Izumi: hmmm?

Izuku: can you do me a favor? 

Izumi: what is it, onii-chan?

Izuku told Izumi about the favor, at first, she thought that it wouldn't work, but knowing Izuku, he has some tricks up his sleeve, but Izumi accepted his request. After the visit, Izumi left the prison and returned to Heights Alliance (the dorms). When she arrived, the girls went toward her.

Girls: Izumi! You're back, how is Izuku/Izu/Zuzu?

Izumi: calm down, girls. Izuku is actually alright. He has changed a lot though.

Momo: really?

Izumi: yeah. Prison actually ruined him, you know.

Momo: I know.

Eri: I miss Daddy.

Momo: I miss him too, snowball.

Izumi: (Seeing Eri like this hurts my heart so much, I'll make those boys pay for what they did.)

Izumi's phone began ringing, she looked at the contact's name and knew who it was. She answered the phone.

Izumi: go time. *Puts her phone on speaker* Eri, someone is on the phone for now, however, they're on speaker.

Eri: who's calling me, Auntie?

Hey, snowball!

Eri and the girls recognize that voice.

Eri: Daddy, is that you?

Izuku: *on the phone* it is me, snowball. It's good to hear your voice again.

Girls: Izu/Zuzu/Izuku?!

Izuku: yep, it's me!

Eri: I miss you so much, Daddy! Are you okay?

Izuku: I'm okay, snowball. Also, I miss you too, my little one.

Shoka: how are you holding up over there, Izu?

Izuku: I've been through worse, but I am still alive, it's good to hear you again, Shoka. You too, Katsumi.

Katsumi: I miss you so much, Zuzu.

Izuku: you too, Kat.

All of the girls were relieved that Izuku is still safe, actually, they were relieved that he was still alive despite being locked up with the most dangerous criminals. But, guess who stepped in and ruined the vibe? That's right, you guessed it, our resident Pomeranian, Katsuki Bakugou. Katsuki saw the girls, all together, he smirked and decided to be the asshole that everyone hates. 

Katsuki: oi, what the hell is going-

Momo quickly created one of the most epic weapons, something that a gamer wishes that they could have.

Momo pointed the BFG toward Katsuki.

Momo: take another step and see what happens...

Katsuki: are you threatening me, Ponytail?

Momo: I'll do something WORSE than threatening you, so do me a favor and get out of here, I do not want to see your face for the next twenty-four hours.

Katsuki: I'll get you for this, you dam rich slut. *scoffs and walks away*

Momo: (Fucking asshole)

Yep, we have an angry Yandere in our hands, ladies, and gentlemen. But we're so close to approaching a new arc, I can't wait. Stay tuned!

Chapter Done
Next: Fight Club
Then: The Great Escape
After: Setting up Shop

It's almost time for the VORKUTA Steps, CoD players know what I'm about.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Shadow By

Fanfiction

15.4K 244 10
*Note that in this au Izuku was at the scene when All Might originally fought All for One. All for One gave All Might a fatal wound which killed the...
274K 6.9K 23
Izuku Midoriya may seem like your average happy boy with a Quirk, who goes to school with a bright smile on his face.... However, his home life is in...
5.6K 272 9
❗️Ghost/Villain Deku AU‼️ 🚫No ships🚫 "I can't do this anymore, you're in control now..." Izuku Midoriya, hated by all, loved by one. His whole life...
6.5K 147 13
After a war of hero vs Villains. The Hero won by 9th User of OFA, Izuku Midoriya A.K.A Kamen Rider kill Tomura Shigaraki and All for One but cost a...