Supernatural - Destined

By Taylorbeanbetch

Emily Cintria Jones is a 25 year old autistic woman.. Driven by jealousy, her best friend and roommate kills... More

Chapter 1 - Harsh Beginnings
Chapter 2 - Pie Anyone? πŸ₯§
Chapter 3 - Kappa
Chapter 4 - Kick Back And Relax
Chapter 5 - Helpful Chores
Chapter 6 - Consuming Evil
Chapter 7 - Innocent Hobbies πŸ˜‡
Chapter 8 - Okay Kuzco
Chapter 9 - 🎢 Good Vibrations 🎢
Chapter 10 - Fjordborn
Chapter 11 - Darkness
Chapter 12 - Solutions
Chapter 13 - Revelations πŸ˜‡
Chapter 14 - Ricki-tikki-tavi 🦦
Chapter 15 - πŸ”ž Wings and Blades πŸ‹
Chapter 16 - Wooing
Chapter 17 - πŸ”ž Oh my.. (぀ ͑ꈍ ΝœΚ–Μ« ͑ꈍ ) πŸ‹
Chapter 18 - Smithy
Chapter 19 - πŸ”ž Lucy's day out! πŸ‹
Chapter 20 - Zoom Zoom πŸš—
Chapter 21 - Let's get physical! πŸ‹οΈπŸ’ͺ
Chapter 22 - πŸ”žπŸ¬ The Candyman Can! πŸ­πŸ‹
Chapter 23 - Bloody Valentine
Chapter 24 - πŸ”ž Dommy Mommy πŸ‹
Chapter 25 - πŸ”ž Relic Room πŸ‹
Chapter 26 - Betrayal βš”οΈ
Chapter 27 - Workin 9 to 5 πŸ„
Chapter 29 - πŸ§šπŸ»β€β™‚οΈThe Fairy KingπŸ₯€
Chapter 30 - Boys..? Where are you..
Chapter 31 - ✨Bibbiti Bobbiti Boo Bitch✨
Chapter 32 - Rescue..?
Chapter 33 - Rescue !
Chapter 34 - πŸ”ž Home again πŸ‹
Chapter 35 - πŸ”ž UwU? πŸ‹
Chapter 36 - πŸ”ž Happy Birthday! πŸ‹

Chapter 28 - πŸ”ž You've been Gnomed! πŸ‹

944 48 42
By Taylorbeanbetch

(Minor Edits January 8, 2024)

- Issicarus POV - Fae Wilds - Throne Room -

Flying inside with an anxious look, I land in front of my king as he glares down at me. "Where is she? You said she would be with you today."

"M-My apologies my king.. She didn't arrive.. she messaged me and said she had another engagement-"

"THEN YOU CHANGE HER MIND!" Oberon yells out standing up from his throne, his eyes glowing with his rage.

"My king it is not as simpl-" With a roar he swings his arm and smacks me out of the air, I cry out in pain as I hit the stone wall. Falling down into a slump as tears rise to my eyes.

"IF YOU DO NOT HAVE HER AT WEEKS END. I SHALL COLLECT HER MYSELF! BE GONE FROM MY SIGHT!" Oberon spits out in rage, waving for his guards to grab me. Picking me up they fly out of the room, setting me down on the ground outside the castle.

The deer headed guard sighs loudly. "You should have just kidnapped her kid.."

"I do not know where she lives... How do you expect me to find her? She is secretive about what she does once she concludes our game.." I stand up on shaky legs, holding my heavily bruised arm. Already feeling the side of my face begin to bruise.

"Good luck kid.. you're gonna need it." The guard snorts out before flying back to his post. I sigh loudly as I look to the ground. I'm so sorry Emily, but I have to do this or I'll die..

- Two Days Later - Island Mansion -

Kneeling down on the ground, I grab a large plank of wood the gnomes were struggling to lift. They all look up at me with surprise. "Where do you guys need it?" I say with a raised brow.

"Over there Giantess Emily!" A sweaty buff gnome points to their town hall. I look down at him with a smile and heave it up under my arm.

Carefully walking through the street they built. "Excuse me, pardon me!" I say as I move to their town hall, the gnome group following me as I stand next to it. "Where do you need it Mr..?"

"Boonstone." He says with a deep voice. "Set it down where the last plank is missing and hold it if ya could." I nod to him and place it over the hole, the next thing I know he's right next to my hand.

"Whoa!" Jumping slightly he looks at me with a raised furry brow.

"Apologies for startling you. We gnomes move quick." He tips his head to me and I nod, watching as he uses a tiny pebble hammer to punch small long wooden nails into the wood.. they build like the Japanese, only using the wood itself to keep everything in place. 

Knocking the wood in place, he gives it a tug and nods with satisfaction. "Mighty thanks Giantess Emily."

"No problem Mr. Boonstone. I'm happy to help anyway I can! I have to go now, can you let Elder Berry know I'll be back around 7 to bring dinner?"

"Certainly! Thank you for all your help today!" He says with a happy grin, resting his hands on his hips.

"No problem! Have a good day!" I wave at him as I carefully walk down through the street, out of the room. Shutting the door behind me as I look down to the smaller door they've built near the floor.

I sigh loudly as I make my way down the hall, looking for Beelzebub or Mammon.. hell even one of my mates..

"Mrs. Jones?" A voice that's sounds like a swarm of flies calls out to me, turning around I see Beelzebub.

"Ah! Beezle! Just the guy I wanted to see!" The emaciated man walks towards me with slightly dead looking eyes.

"Our apologies, we were attending to our brood chamber." He adjusts his suit as he looks to me.

"Brood.. chamber..?" I say with the tilt of my head, he nods his head. What? I thought he was a demon..

"We take humans who have sinned and use their living bodies as food for our eggs.. Live flesh is more nutritious." My eyes turn to dots as I comprehend what he's saying.. Huh?

"Oh.. so uh... kinda like scp-439? (Bone bee hive)" I say with a nod stroking my chin, he tilts his head in confusion. The buzzing noise increasing in volume.

"We do not understand.." Is this guy just like a meat suit filled with flies?? I squint at him.

"Ah.. it's a thing from my world.." I wave it off as I scratch my chest around the amulet. "The SCP foundation- or Secure. Contain. Protect. Are stories depicting various things.. Like scp-439 the bone hive, who use living humans as their hives, hardening their skin turning it to bone and slowly hollowing them out as they grow.." I shrug my shoulders as the buzzing turns excited.

"These insects sound interesting.. Do you know of any more of these.. S C P's?" He tilts his head as he looks at me. "We wish to use them as inspiration for our torture."

"Oh! Certainly!" I smile wide and clap my hands giddily. "C'mon! Come to the living room, we can have snacks and talk." Beezle nods his head and follows me as we both walk down the hallway.

By the time I get there.. there's already snacks sitting out. I squint at it with confusion. "Okay.. Sit!" I sit down and gesture for Beezle to sit. He plops down next to me, looking down at the food.. Spotting some live mice he snatches them up, holding it in his hand he opens his mouth.. and a swarm of blood red flies pour from his maw.. they even have stingers.

Some even land on my leg as I look at them wearily. The flies attack the mouse causing it to screech in distress as it's paralyzed.. Then they begin to eat it alive, carrying chunks of fresh meat back into his open mouth.

"Please, begin." All the flies speak at once, I put down a finger allowing the fly on my leg to crawl on it. I move it to Beezle's mouth allowing it to go back to work. That was horrifying.. but he would be stupid to hurt me.. If Lucifer wasn't the king of hell I'd be fucked.

"Okay.. Hrmm.." I tap my chin in thought. There's so many to choose from.. but not a lot of them have torture uses.. what about.. "SCP-173 lovingly known as peanut, is a statue that moves once you look away from it.. If you look away too long it snaps your bones."

"That is interesting.. We shall use that." The mouse in Beezle's hands dies and only a pile of fur is left. All of the flies swarm back into his mouth as he closes it. "We apologize, but we must leave you. Our brooding vessel has escaped." Beezle stands up and bows to me before disappearing with a swarm of red flies.

"Well.. That will fuel my nightmares." I nod to myself as I stand up. I better call Michael.. We do have to train today. I hear a whoosh behind me and I roll my eyes with a smile. Turning around I see said angel and he smiles at me.

"Are you ready to begin?" My eyes widen as I stare at his scantily clad body. Jesus Christ.. He's wearing the same outfit as before.. Fuck.. why is that so hot.. I bite my lip as I stare at his body, Michael turns away from my gaze with a blush. "Follow me. I shall lead you to our training room." We have a training room here?

-

Walking into the fucking gym I look around in awe.. This place is literally a fucking amusment park.. I swear to god.

"Do you wish to train in hand to hand today?" Michael asks as I take off my shirt, wearing a sports bra underneath. A blush rises to his cheeks. Checkmate.

"Sure! I only know some minor stuff from tv." I shrug my shoulders and he nods, tapping his finger on his chin.

"Show me what you know.. I'll come at you." I nod and take a stance with determined eyes. Forgive me.. he gets close and I turn around and stomp on his toe making him curse before kicking backwards and hitting his nuts. He falls to his knees, holding his genitals as I elbow him in he face. He falls back with a grunt.

"That's.. impressive.." He wheezes out as he holds onto his poor vessels nuts.

"I'm so sorry!" I rush over to him, kneeling down to his side. He squints in concentration as he moves lighting fast. The next thing I realize, he's on top of me pinning me down.

Surprised Pikachu face.

"Always prepare for the unexpected." He says with a smirk. Fucker was faking it.. It. is. ON. I smirk at him before opening my mouth and moaning out lewdly, bucking my hips up into him.

(This porn is brought to you by a VA I found on Pornhub ((CerberosVA for my fellow degenerates who want to know 😉)

His face turns into a tomato as he lets go of my wrists in shock, I take the chance and reverse the tables. Pinning him down onto the mat with a grin, setting my ass right on his dick. "How the turn, tables.." I say with a chuckle.

He lets out a shaky breath as my ass grinds against him. My eyes widen as he shudders, avoiding looking at me. "Y-You're hard.."

"My v-vessel is not under my-"

"You're aroused Michael, it's normal.. Do you want me to stop? Are you un-"

"Please don't stop." Michael says with a whine, he looks me in the eyes. "I.. I'm not as experienced as my brothers.. But I want this with you... B-But I'm unsure how it works.. so.. please use me to pleasure yourself." Sweet mother of God. That's fucking hot..

"Are you sure?" I raise a brow and he nods eagerly. "Well I don't want to do-" We're suddenly in my bedroom. "It here... damn you work fast." I look around with a raised brow.

Michael looks up at me with a blush on his cheeks. "Please.. use me as your.. f-fuck toy g-goddess." Michael looks away from me again, embarrassed because he read my mind and is using some of my kinks. My eyes widen as arousal goes straight to my pussy.

I slowly grind my hips back and fourth across his clothed length, making him gasp loudly. Gripping onto the sheets above him with wide eyes. "You're gonna regret saying that.." Michael moans softly as I smirk down at him."Strip us." Michael snaps his fingers and we're both naked, his wings quivering with excitement as he stares at my naked body.

I slide my slick entrance across his cock and he gasps loudly, his hips bucking up into me. "Fuck.." He clenches his fists above his head as he stares down to where we're touching. He lets out a long whine as I grind on him.

"Feel good pet?" I smirk down at him and he nods eagerly.

"Yes goddess, it.. it feels incredible." I lean down, pressing my breasts against his chest. Caressing the side of his face as I lean in, kissing him gently. Allowing him to get used to the sensation. Every time I pull away, he leans forward, eager for my lips. His cock throbbing with want as I slick him up with my juices.

I reach under me and grab his cock as I push my tongue into his mouth. He moans out in surprise as my tongue swirls around his. Just as I put the tip against my entrance.. then slowly sink down onto it. Michaels hips buck up into me as he moans into the kiss, his eyes rolling into the back of his head.

I pull away to breath and he stares up at me with lust blown pupils. "Now, are you gonna be a good pet for me?"

"Yes goddess." He says with an eager nod, his cock jumps inside of me.

"I want you to fuck me like the dumb puppy you are, but don't you dare cum." I grab ahold of his face and give it a squeeze, Michaels breath hitches as he stares up at me.

I sit back up and get into a modified doggy style position, my chest pressed against the bed with my ass in the air. "Yes Goddess.. I'll be your good puppy.." Michael drapes himself over me, wrapping his arms around my body. Kissing the side of my neck as he thrusts his cock inside of me.

Tendrils of his grace wrap around my breasts and nipples, tugging on them gently as he begins to thrust inside of me. He lets out a deep whine into my neck as he increases his speed, going at a decent pace.

"Nngh.. Such a good boy for me.." I moan out into the sheets as he fucks into me, tugging on his hair. Panting hard against my neck as he goes faster, holding me close to his body. My cum leaks out of my pussy onto the bedsheets, making them damp with my arousal.

"I'ma good dog.." Michael pants into my ear as he grips onto me tightly, fucking up into me I whine out. "M'a good dumb dog for you.. goddess.... Woof.. woof.." He barks softly into my ear as he whines. "Nngh... Please.. let your stupid dog cum.. let me breed you- fill your belly with my cum-"

Holy Fuck. A zap goes right to my clit making me arch my back as I cum. My walls clamping down onto him with a vice grip. He whimpers as he keeps fucking into me, precum drooling from his cock with a steady flow.

"Fuuuck.. Good dog.. One more time.. then you can cum." I give his hair a hard tug, he growls against my skin. Putting more force behind his thrusts as he tries to make me cum again as fast as possible.

"good dog.. I'ma.. good dog.. fuck.. good loyal fuck toy... all m'good for.." He speaks incoherently against my shoulder as he fucks into me brainlessly. All thoughts leaving his head. I moan out softly to his words, gripping onto his hair with a vice grip.

"C'mon. You can do better than that puppy." He growls and lifts me back onto him, using his grace to help hold me as he seats me in the air above his lap.

All of his wings drop down to surround me, encasing me within the plumage.. the soft feathers glide over my skin sending shocks of pleasure through me as I moan. The angle of his thrusts hits just right, making my eyes roll into the back of my head as I grab onto his arms. Squirting all over the bed as I scream silently in pleasure, the orgasm never ending.

Michael covers my eyes with his hand before letting out an inhuman scream of church bells and choir music. His cum shooting into my womb, filling it to the brink.. Then it continues to pour out of him, making me over filled. The cum drools out of my pussy in a steady stream as I twitch in his lap, not aware of the world. He gives a few weak thrusts before falling backwards, pulling me with him. Keeping his cock snug in my filled pussy, holding me against him like a teddy bear.

-

A few moments later I regain normal brain function, my eyes open with alertness as I mewl out softly. Feeling the familiar ache of a good fucking in my muscles. Resting my hand against my forehead. "Holy shit Michael.. where did that come from.."

"I.. uhm.. was I too rough? Did you not like it?" He asks anxiously.

I turn around and look at him with a raised brow. "Mike, if I didn't like it.. I wouldn't of squirted across the entire length of the bed and hit the wall."

"Oh.. and to answer your question.. Gabriel told myself and Castiel to research into the field of 'kinks'.. I found an audio video of a man speaking to his female partner.. referring to her as a goddess.. I.. I found that arousing.. I also discovered a thing called pet play? When you referred to me as pet, I decided to give it a try with you.."

I smile at Michael lovingly. Turning around so I can snuggle close to him. "Well I very much enjoyed it hun... Could you um..? Clean me up your cum?" I gesture to the fucking gallon of cum on the bed.. it's sticking to my thighs like glue. Michael nods eagerly, snapping his fingers. I'm suddenly perfectly clean and dressed. Michael having cleaned and killed off any sperm or fertilized eggs inside me.

"Let's cuddle then we can resume our training okay?" I smile at him and he nods with a smile in return.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 134 28
The Winchester brothers have problems with Archangel Michael and his desire to conquer and destroy their world. When a huntress comes across their pa...
1.9K 83 17
Zadkiel was cast out years ago, and cursed by witches the second he acted out of bounds. Now he's faced with a new challenge, surviving in his world...
42.9K 688 21
Basically whatever my brain came up with. This story will include: Sam, Dean, Castiel, Crowley, Lucifer, Gabriel and any other character that may be...
133 31 14
Nevaeh Gerard killed her mother. She's the reason her mother is dead. And her father always made sure she knew it. Always reminded her of it. Which i...