Black Lagoon: Ghost

By JaCobBcRaZy

"You must decide... decide what you think is worth fighting for..." Ghost is a former spec op that prefers to... More

Bio: Ghost
Chapter 1: Another day in paradise
Chapter 2: Wild Goose Chase
Chapter 3: Ring-Ding Ship Chase
Chapter 4: Old Memories
Chapter 5: Die Ruckkehr des Adlers
Chapter 6: Eagle Hunting And Hunting Eagles
Chapter 7: Time To Kill Some Nazis
Chapter 8: Church of Violence & a Familiar Person
Chapter 9: Task Force 1-4-1 Reunites & a Child in Need
Chapter 10: The Hidden Enemy & The Lovelace Child
Chapter 11: Yellow Flag Shootout & Unknown Memory
Chapter 13: Michaels's New Relationship With Two-Hands & Rorke's Next Plan
Chapter 14: The Brit Twins & a Day With Her Before The Next Job
Chapter 15: Lock'n Load Revolution
Chapter 16: Guerrillas In The Jungle Part 1
Chapter 17: Guerrillas In The Jungle Part 2
Announcement
Chapter 18: All A Set-Up & A Small Talk With The Russian
Chapter 19: A Good Old-Fashion Bar Fight & The Rising Storm
Chapter 20: Frost's Bootcamp & A Ghost's Signal
Black Lagoon: Christmas Special (Roberta's Dream)
Chapter 21: Preparation & Task Force Stalker
Chapter 22: Operation 'Just Cause' Part 1

Chapter 12: Ghost vs Bloodhound & The Shocking Discovery

2K 22 37
By JaCobBcRaZy

Roanapur's Port- Nighttime...

POV: 3rd person

In the port, Ghost and Roberta are running across from each other as they kept firing at each other. The two killers evaded each of their bullets, dodging and action dives. This lead them to run further deep into the docks the two still kept shooting at each other. Ghost and Roberta ran into their own routes.

Sticking into the shadows, Ghost reloads both of his dual M1911 pistols and moves slowly into the shadows. Using shadows or darkness is one of his advantages against multiple enemies and a tough opponent like the Bloodhound herself. He then disappears into the shadows.

Leaning against the large container, Roberta reloads both of her dual M1911 pistols and slowly sidestepped to the corner of the container. Stopping at the corner of the container, she takes a peek out of the corner and doesn't see him. She lightly growls in frustration.

Roberta: (Where the hell are you, demon?)

Roberta takes a second and sniffs the air trying to get his sense but no luck. She has to admit that he hides his sense very well.

Roberta: (He's good... too good. Ever since that massacre back in Colombia, he has grown stronger over the past years. I should not underestimate him, he's on a completely different level than before.)

She keeps her guard up and checks her surroundings for any sign of him. She can't even see him because of the darkness all around her. She could sense that he was somewhere in the shadows watching her but can't sense where he was located.

In the shadows, Ghost was watching her from afar distance. He could sense the fear and frustration coming from her. Just as he planned it. He wants the fear and the frustration to build up in her head to blind her. A predator, stalking its prey.

Ghost: (That's it little mutt. Try to find me with your sense but that won't help you to find me.)

With the others...

Michael, Revy, and Rock are standing outside of the car and Dutch, Benny, and Garcia are still inside of the car.

Rock: It's quiet now. What's going on out there?

Michael: Stalking...

Everyone turns to Michael.

Michael: Ghost is stalking her like a predator. Using the shadows as his advantage against her. She has no idea how capable he is when he works in the shadows.

Rocks: The shadows..?

Michael: Yeah, the shadows. Why do you think he is called Ghost for a reason?

Dutch: It's because he works better in the darkness than in the light.

Michael: Correct. But he has more tricks underneath his sleeves.

As they continue their little chat. Garcia was in his own thoughts and is worried for Roberta.

Garcia: (Roberta... please be careful.)

Revy: Mike...

Michael: Yes Revy?

Revy: Are you sure Ghost could handle this after taking a grenade launcher to the chest? I know he's a tough bastard but that round would've put him down.

Michael: Trust me, Rev, it's going to take a lot more than a simple grenade launcher to take him out. And that shootout from the bar earlier was just a warm-up for him. That bloodhound is no match against him.

Benny: *Confused* Bloodhound?

Michael: A hardcore terrorist and FARC guerilla fighter from Columbia. She's accused of multiple assassinations, bombings, kidnappings, torture, and killing dozens of civilians including women and children. She's wanted worldwide, dead or alive.

Everyone is shocked to hear this, especially Garcia. Garcia couldn't believe this, Roberta used to be a killer and a terrorist. But the other thing is how Michael knows so much about her and what caused Ghost to hate the bloodhound so much.

Dutch: Hey Mike, back at the Yellow Flag, the maid called Ghost a demon. She and Ghost sounded like they have a heated grudge against each other. And I can't forget the change in attitude coming from Ghost. What exactly is going on between the two?

Michael: ...*Sigh* It's a lot to explain. But I'll tell you what started all this between the bloodhound and Ghost. Revy on the other hand already knows about this.

Revy: Yeah... I remember you telling me a little about his past.

Rock: Ok... So what happened?

Michael: The bitch killed the only woman that Ghost ever love in his life. Her name was Jade, and she was the only person that brought comfort and close to being human again. And a good and kind friend.

Everyone was silent when he told them this but was kinda shocked that Ghost used to love someone a long time ago. Garcia on the other hand feels sorry for Ghost. The silence was cut off when they heard Roberta yell out.

Roberta: COME OUT AND FACE ME YOU FUCKIN' COWARD!

Revy: Shit. Sounds like she's really pissed off.

Michael: Part of the plan.

Back at the fight...

Roberta: Where are you, demon?! I'm growing impatient with your hide-and-seek games! (I need to find a way to lure him out but I have something that might work.)

In the shadows, Ghost looks at her as he aims his pistol at her.

Roberta: You know, when I first shot the red-haired bitch of yours, I always thought that she is a fool saving the kid. She has no place in being part of your team. The wrong place at the wrong time.

Hearing this, Ghost grips his pistols tight in anger. How dare she insult Jade with what she did. But Ghost kept his head cool and does not let her words seek in his head.

Roberta: I wonder, how come a person like her would fall in love with a cold-blooded and heartless bastard like you? *Laughs* She just sign her own death warrant back then. There's no love for you, demon. There is only pain and death that waits for you in the future. Everything that you touch, dies. And she is among one of them.

The area is still quiet after she finishes her insult. But then out from the shadows, Ghost's cold voice is heard.

Ghost: *In the shadows* I see now...

She turns around and fires in the direction where he spoke, but didn't get him.

Ghost: You and I are the same... we both lost someone we love a long time ago. We're both killers and everything we touch dies and the same thing will happen to the Lovelace family. And you will be responsible for their deaths.

Roberta: SHUT UP!

In anger, she starts shooting in random directions, trying to hit him. What she doesn't realize she is wasting ammo and allowing him to get into her head. All part of his plan. She finally stops shooting and yells out.

Roberta: I am not like you, demon! And it won't happen to them! Because I have changed, for good and left all of my sins behind. I made a promise to someone long ago and he is important to me in my life! He is long gone now and I promise him that I'll protect his family no matter the cost!

Ghost: Let's see then...

*Click*

Quickly she turns around and sees Ghost aiming his dual pistols at her. She aims and the two started shooting each other. Both killers evaded the incoming bullets and took cover behind the containers. The two are at the far end of the container. After reloading her pistols she climbs up on top of the container and runs towards Ghost's cover.

Made it to the end, she aims down to shoot at Ghost but to her surprise, he isn't there. She looks around to find where he's...

*Whistle*

She turns around and gets a front kick in the stomach, sending her crashing down to the concrete floor. Quickly recovering after getting kicked, Roberta looked up and sees Ghost on top of the container looking down at her with his dual pistols aimed at her. He shoots at her but in a nick of time, she rolls to her left dodging the incoming bullets and runs away from him as she fires back at him.

Ghost jumps off and chases after and continues firing at her as he dodges the incoming bullets. Roberta turns to the corner of the route, turns around, and aims where she came from, waiting for him to come.

Ghost stops chasing her and leans on the corner of the container. He senses her, waiting for him to run into his end. He looks down and sees a rock right by his feet. He grabs it and throws it over his head where she's at.

*Bang*

Roberta turns to where the bang came from and sees a rock, realizing it was a distraction. She quickly turns back and sees Ghost pop out from the corner with his pistols aimed at her.

*Bang*

*Bang*

The two shot each other at the same time and their bullets made contact. Roberta gets hit on the left arm and Ghost gets hit on his right shoulder. Getting shot, the two killers fell to the ground after getting hit. The two groaned and hissed in pain.

Ghost: *Groan* Fuckin' hell...

Roberta: *Hissed* Dammit...

Roberta quickly gets up and makes a run for it. Seeing her running, Ghost gets up and runs after her.

Ghost: (You're not getting away!)

With the others...

Dutch: We should try and leave this area before it gets more chaotic. As Michael said, Ghost won't have any issues with that maid.

Benny: Y-yeah, I agree.

Michael: No...

Dutch: *Confused* No?! Are you ok there, Mike? You've been quiet for about 10 minutes now.

Michael: Yeah, I'm fine, it's just that if we try to get to a safe area far from the fight, we won't take a single step where we at.

Dutch: So you saying that it's suicide if we try to leave now?

Michael: Yeah... That's what I'm saying, Dutch.

Everyone: ...

Michael: But... *Smiles* we're in luck.

Everyone looks at Michael with a confused look.

Rock: What are you talking about, Michael?

Michael: Before we arrived at the Yellow Flag, Ghost had me calling a couple of friends of ours to meet us there. But now that the bar is blown up thanks to me, they will meet us here to help us out.

Dutch: These friends of yours, are they military, like you and Ghost?

Michael: *Chuckles and scratch the back of his head* You could say something like that.

Revy looks at Mike, wondering if these "friends of his" are his old teammates.

Revy: ...(Could it be..?) Is it them, Mike? Your old teammates.

Michael: Yup. It's them, Rev. They are heading this way, and when they do get here that bloodhound will be done for.

Revy: I bet...

Revy lays her arm on top of Michael's shoulder and leans on him.

Revy: After all this is finished wanna have some drinks at your place.

Michael: *Raise a brow* My place?

Revy: Yeah, your place dumbass. The Yellow Flag is all blown up to bits thanks to you. *Grins* But I gotta admit that it was pretty awesome to see a place getting blown up like that. Bao will be so fuckin' piss at you for what you did to his bar. *Laughs* Made my night.

Michael: You might be right. *Sigh* He'll probably try to give me a new asshole on my forehead when he sees me. Sick of tired of listening to his big mouth of his, he's so fuckin' annoying.

Revy: *Laughs* You're not wrong there, Mike. I'm telling you, he gets off whenever his bar gets trashed or blown up.

Michael: Right... but ok then, drinks at my place when this is all over.

Revy: That's what I'm talking about, Mikey. *Grins* (And do something else afterward.)

The area is still silent. No gunfire was heard or any yelling from the two killers. Rock walks up to Michael and Revy.

Rock: It's quiet..? Do you think it's over?

Michael: No... I don't think so, my friend. (Whatever you're doing Ghost, you better end this quick.)

Back at the fight...

Ghost is on top of the large container and takes cover behind another large container. He takes out a bandage wrapping from his pocket and wraps it over the shot wound on his shoulder, to stop the bleeding.

Roberta on the other hand was hiding in the sewage. She takes rips out a piece of cloth from her maid outfit and wraps it where she got shot. She checks her ammo and finds out she is all out. She throws her two pistols away in frustration.

Roberta: (Dammit... I'm all out. This will be hard to take him down with a weapon. This isn't going to be easy.)

Ghost: *Yells out* You empty?!

Roberta: Are you..?

Ghost: Sí!

He throws both of his M1911 pistols away before jumping off the cargo container and landing on the concrete ground. Roberta comes out from the sewage and stands on the concrete ground facing him. The two are about 30 feet away from each other, they are glaring at each other with a menace.

Ghost: Wanna take this in a more open space, bloodhound?

Roberta: Sí... Let's go back to where we started, demon.

The two started walking where they began their fight but still kept their guard. The two could feel the end is almost near and one of them is coming out of this alive. The two killers' dark auras started to grow when they got closer to the center of the port. The others spotted the two killers coming out from the shadows as the two are making their way back to the center of the port.

Arrived at the center, Ghost and Roberta faced each other. They are still about 30 feet from each other. The two kept glaring at each other.

Dutch: Damn... Those two are eager to kill each other. Just look at them. They look like a total mess.

Benny: Yeah. No joke. Those two just don't want to give up.

Revy: A clash between Titans.

Breaking the silence, Roberta spoke out.

Roberta: Before we start our fight, demon. Tell me, what made you become like this? Who are you and what made you become like this? A ghost.

Ghost: My name doesn't concern you or my history, bloodhound. Why do you want to know me now?

Roberta: Even though you are my enemy and my rival, you caught my attention when we first met back in Colombia. It's always good to know your enemies before ending them. We both have dark secrets and carry the same sin and blood on our hands. We fight for the same cause.

Ghost: I'm sorry to break it to you, bitch. But I don't kill innocent people and children when you are fighting for a cause. A cause that you believe in is nothing more than a lie.

Roberta: ...(A lie...)

Ghost: You and your so-called "cause" is nothing more than violence and death to the innocent. You kill because you and your revolutionaries thought it was justice and it would bring freedom to Colombia. But it was all nothing but a lie. A fake. A fraud. And betrayed.

Roberta didn't say anything but listened to his words. As the wind blew she could see a feather land near her foot and stared at it, remembering her past before becoming a maid for the Lovelace family.

Ghost: But I'll tell you this, darling. Of what I believe is worth fighting for... killing people like you and those who would bring violence to the innocent and ruin their lives and most importantly my team, my family. That's what I'm fighting for and what I believe in. To keep the world clean and protect those I care about. And you are the complete opposite of that. Terrorist.

Roberta: You might be right about all of it. *Looks at him* But now I fight for a different purpose and a different cause.

Ghost: And that is..?

Roberta: Protect and serve the Lovelace family. They are the only people that have shown me kindness in my life. And try to be human again.

Ghost: (Human...)

Roberta looks up at the sky, admiring the night's beauty. This brings back memories of her and Ty. The boy that she loves.

Roberta: The sky is beautiful today. This reminds me of a certain someone a long time ago. Someone important to me.

Ghost: And that person is long gone.

Roberta: ...Not gone, but lost. I hope.

Dutch: The fuck is going over there? What are they talking about?

Michael: It doesn't concern you, Dutch. This is personal for Ghost.

Dutch: Alright then. (Something isn't right here.)

Suddenly, Garcia comes out of the car and runs toward Michael, Revy, and Rock.

Dutch: Hey kid what are you doing?

Rock: Garcia?!

Garcia stops right by Rock and yells out.

Garcia: ROBERTA! YOU CAN WIN! DON'T LET THAT GHOST MAN BEAT YOU! ROBERTA!

Hearing Garcia's voice, Roberta turns to see Garcia standing outside looking at her from afar. Ghost turns and sees the kid too but looks back at Roberta.

Ghost: The kid's encouragement will not help you against me.

Roberta: I know it won't... *looks at him* but it's something.

Ghost: Alright then...

Ghost takes off his bulletproof vest and throws it away. He rolls his shoulders and does a quick stretch on his arms, making a few pops. After his quick stretch, he does a Muay Thai stance.

Ghost: You first.

The Lagoon Company looks at Ghost strangely because they never see that fighting stance before.

Revy: What the fuck is he doing?

Michael: It's a Muay Thai stance.

Revy: Huh? Muay Thai? What the fuck is Muay Thai?

Michael: A very dangerous combat sport and the training is very brutal. It is a brutal sport in Thailand.

Ghost and Roberta stood there for about a minute not making a move as the wind blew by. The two glare at each other not breaking eye contact.

Roberta then darted towards him. Ghost stood there as she gets closer. She throws a right hook to his head. He ducks under and throws a counter right cross to her head. In a nick of time, she dodges the incoming punch and sends a head kick at his head but he blocks the kick with his forearm.

She brings her leg back and back away from him, looking at him in kinda shock. She used all that power in that kick but somehow he blocks it with ease.

She snaps out of her shock, runs at him, and throws a strong punch at his head but he dodges it. As the two kept throwing strikes at each other, meanwhile, with the others, seeing this everyone are in awe at this fight. The two killers are countering, dodging, and blocking every strike coming at them.

Revy: *Awe* Whoa... This is fuckin' intense... Like seriously, this is crazy.

Dutch: You're not the only one, Revy. Those two are giving their all.

Garcia: *Worried* Roberta...

5 minutes have passed and they are still fighting. The two aren't backing down from each other and aren't giving up this easily.

Ghost throws a punch at her head, but gets grappled by her. Struggling to break her off, he headbutts her causing her to let go. He front-kicks her in the stomach, sending her a couple of feet, rolling on the ground.

He walks over to her, thinking she's still recovering. Getting close she jumps at him and uppercuts him on the chin, stumbling him back. She charges at him and sends a kick to the chest. He blocks it in time but stumbles back from the force.

Roberta: Is that all you got, demon? I'm disappointed.

She sends two more punches to the head but he blocks it. Seeing an opening she throws a kick to his side catching him off guard and punches him in the face, stumbling him back more. Seeing another opening, she throws another punch to the face but surprisingly he catches her fist without looking.

Ghost: *Not looking* Your strength has returned...

She uses her free hand and throws a punch at him but he dodges it.

Ghost: But the weakness...

He pulls her towards him and knees her in the gut. Winding her.

Roberta: GAAAGGGHHH!

Ghost: Still remains!

He grabs her arm and throws her into a nearby container. She crashes onto the container and trembles to the ground after getting thrown.

Ghost: That is why you will always lose!

He walks towards her as she struggles to get up to her feet. She can't believe how strong he is and could feel he was holding back from her. Getting close, she throws a punch but gets blocked, and she gets kneed in the stomach again, taking the air out of her. Ghost hooks her in the head as her glasses came off and landed on the ground.

Ghost then starts to pound her as she tries to block or dodge the incoming strikes but still gets hit all over the place. Seeing Roberta getting beat up, Garcia tries to run over to help her but gets held back by Rock.

Roberta is now in a state of a bloody mess. She has bruises, cuts, and almost a broken rib. She tried to retaliate but she can't throw any strikes because of Ghosts' quickness and strength.

With effort, she throws a right hook but gets caught and gets thrown a couple of feet, crashing onto the concrete ground. She struggles to get up. He walks over to her and reaches out to her, to grab her hair. With enough strength, she uppercuts his gut three times and uppercuts him on the chin. In return, he throws a right cross at her face causing her to stumble. He grabs her neck and lifts her in the air and chokeslams her hard on the ground.

(Ignore the hammer and imagine he chokeslams her to the ground.)

Still, on the ground, she raised her head, getting her vision back she sees her necklace in front of her, about a foot away. She starts to crawl to the necklace as Ghost slowly follows her behind. Close to the necklace she grabs it and puts it back into her pocket.

Ghost: It's time to end this...

He turns her around and grabs her neck as he starts lifting her in the air.

Ghost: You were never near my level. Weak and undisciplined just like your FARC comrades. You will die in the same way as them back in Colombia. Slow and painful.

He brings her closer to his face as he glares at her with his red glowing eyes. Before he could speak, she spits out blood on his mask, right on the skull. Still glaring at her, he wipes off the blood from his mask with his free hand.

Ghost: This is for Jade and for the innocent you kill. And this face will be the last thing you'll see before you die.

He wraps his arms around her lower body and lower back. He then starts to bear hug her tightly, squeezing her tightly and breaking each of her bones. She started to scream out in pain.

Roberta: *Screams out in pain* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!

Her scream could be heard out of the port and almost everyone outside of the port could hear her scream. The others are shocked to see that Ghost is killing her slowly and painfully. Garcia on the other hand tries to escape from Rock's grasp to try and save Roberta but couldn't escape Rock's grasp. Garcia yelled and begged Ghost not to kill Roberta.

Garcia: *In tears* GHOST! PLEASE DON'T KILL ROBERTA! *goes on both knees* PLEASE I BEG YOU! SHE'S THE ONLY FRIEND I HAVE! PLEASE!

Not listening to the kid's beg, Ghost starts to squeeze Roberta more. Roberta tries to escape his tight iron grip around her but couldn't. She then starts to cough out blood and sees everything going black. As her eyes start to shut she couldn't breathe any longer cos of the man is squeezing all the air out of her body. She then hears a familiar in her head.

Ty (In her head): Siempre te recordaré, Rose... Estés donde estés, siempre estaré ahí para ti. Siempre. [I will always remember you, Rose... Wherever you are, I will always be there for you. Always.]

A single tear came out of her left eye when she hears Ty's voice again. From this, her eyes open wide, regaining some of her strength.

Roberta: (Not today! I won't die or get killed by this, demon! I promise, Ty!)

She then throws some punches at his head with all of her strength but he still has an iron grip on her, still squeezing her. Trying to figure out a way to escape his iron grip, she then has an idea.

Roberta: *Coughs* (Alright... Big man. Let's see what's behind that mask of yours.) *Smirk sinister*

Roberta placed a hand on the mask of Ghost. Feeling her hands on his mask, he quickly releases his grip on her and tries to stop her before she could pull off his mask. But... it was too late. Roberta punches him in the face and rips off his mask. Ghost covers his face with his hands as he backs up and goes down on one knee. Ghost is stunned by this action. His mask was taken off by a fuckin' mutt. Roberta stumbles back after ripping off his mask.

Ghost: *Pissed off while covering his face* *Gowls* (You fuckin' cunt..! You took off my mask! Do you really want to die that badly, Huh?!)

Everyone is shocked to see Ghost's mask has been taken off by Roberta.

Michael: AH SHIT! The bitch took off his mask! Now she's going to get it!

Dutch: Fuck. This isn't going to end well for her.

Benny: Yeah, no doubt. Now this is going to get more bloody than before.

Rock: Oh... shit. This isn't good.

Revy: Yeah no shit, Rock! She fuck up and the bitch is going to regret it. (Now that his mask is off, it's finally time to see what he looks like.)

Weakly standing up, Roberta takes a look at the ghost mask that she still has on her hand. She looks at Ghost and sees him still covering his face after his mask is taken off. The man has black raven hair and pale skin. For some reason, she felt some sort of spark in her head almost like she recognizes him.

Roberta: (Why does he..?)

Ghost uncovers his face as he forms both of his hands into a fist. He stands up and looks at her with a cold glare. When she sees his exposed face, the area around her felt like time just slow down. Her eyes widen and her face became shocked to see... Tyler.

Roberta: *Shocked*...T-Tyler? *Drops the ghost mask on the ground*

Not showing it, Ghost is stunned that the bloodhound somehow knows his name, but doesn't care about that as he kept his cold glare at her. Roberta stood there like she has seen a ghost, but she is beyond shocked at who she is looking at. Her head is all over the place.

Roberta: I... it can't be... *tears started to form in her eyes* Ty, ¿eres tú? [Ty, is that you?]

From afar, Garcia was confused about what was going on with Roberta. Why is Roberta shocked? Garcia has no idea of what's going on.

Garcia: (Roberta..? What's happening? Why are you shocked all of a sudden?)

The boy then looks at the unmasked Ghost and looks carefully at him. When he looks carefully at him, something hits him when he noticed something familiar about him.

Garcia: (Wait... Black hair. Pale skin. And grayish-black eyes...) *Eyes slowly widen* (I-it can't be...)

Garcia's eyes slowly widen in realization and shock. He then knows who Ghost is and couldn't believe it's him. The missing eldest son of Diego Lovelace and his long-lost half-older brother. Tyler Lovelace.

Garcia: *Total shocked* Tyler...

The Lagoon Company looked at Garcia when he blurted out "Tyler". Michael on the other hand is shocked when said Ghost's real name. Michael approached the kid and grabs both of the kid's shoulders and looks at him.

Michael: Garcia! How do you know his name? Please tell me!

Garcia didn't respond to Michael but kept his eyes on Ghost, who was still in shock when he discovered his half-older brother.

Garcia: *Shocked* Brother...

Everyone: *Shocked* BROTHER?!

Revy: (You're shitting me! Did that brat called Ghost his brother?!)

Roberta: Ty, you're a ghost..? *A little panic* No... No! It can't be real! I can't believe this! Why?!

Ghost didn't say anything but kept glaring at her. He has no idea what's going on and why she's acting like she knows him.

Ghost: ...

Roberta: Say something! Please, Ty! Tell me what happened to you?!

Not answering he starts walking towards her and readies both of his fists. He's going to beat the shit out of her more.

Roberta: Ty, Ty, wait! *Raised both arms, telling him to stop* Tyler! It's me, Rose!

Getting close, he throws a punch at her. She dodges the punch but unexpectedly gets punched in the liver, knocking the wind out of her. She backs away while holding her side where she got hit. Ghost grabs his mask from the ground and puts it back on.

Roberta: *Pleading* Tyler! Please I don't want to fight you anymore! *Coughs* Don't do this!

Ghost: Shut up... and fight me you fuckin' mutt. *Gives her a cold glare* I don't know how you know my name or why acting like you know me. And your pleas will not save you.

It is true, after taking off his mask and discovering that Tyler is Ghost, doesn't want to hurt or fight him anymore. She still can't believe, Tyler is a ghost and a man that she feared in her life. What has happened to him? What made him become a cold-blooded killer and why can't he remember? It's like he doesn't even know her or remember her since they were little kids.

Ghost walks towards her. Roberta brings her arms up to her face, ready to defend herself. But her strength starts to fade away and her body starts to give up on her. But she still tries to keep all of her strength together.

As Ghost kept approaching her, he takes out his knife that was behind his lower back and goes for two quick slashes at her, but to his surprise, she barely dodges it. After dodging the incoming knife slash, she lowers herself to his legs and does a double-leg takedown, taking him down on the ground. On the ground, Ghost was going for the stab but she catches his arm and starts to slam his arm multiple times on the ground until he finally lets go of his knife. After he lets go of the knife, Roberta grabs each side of his face and turns his face, looking at her. Now on top of him, Roberta looks down at him, her eyes are saddened as she looks at his cold grayish-black eyes.

Roberta: Tyler! Please no more of this! This isn't you! It's the demon inside of you! You have to fight it! You have to wake up! Come back to me! Please!

Ghost: Piss off!

Having enough of her pleasing, Ghost grabs her neck and throws her beside him. Not letting her react in time, he punches her in the gut, knocking the wind out of her, and gets up on his feet. After getting punched in the stomach, Roberta pukes out mixed with saliva and blood as she holds her stomach in pain.

Ghost: You are speaking nonsense, bloodhound. Who are you now? A delusional mutt now.

He walks over and grabs his knife off the ground.

Ghost: This time, I'll stab your fuckin' heart. Kill you like the dog you are. And don't worry, you'll be joining your comrades soon.

He goes on full-mount on her and thrust his knife to her chest. But in a nick of time, Roberta catches his hand before the blade could go near her chest. Already losing her strength, she is now struggling to keep the knife away from her chest. While she struggles to keep the knife away, her blue eyes met with Tyler's grayish-black eyes. She couldn't help as her eyes started to tear up, in her entire life she is losing it and the one she loves is going to kill her... Her Tyler.

Roberta: *Struggles* I'm sorry... Pl-please... Don't do this, Ty. Your father... Your brother...

Ghost: *Menace* Shut... up... and die.

Ghost then adds more pressure, pushing it down more to her chest. The blade is about two inches close to her chest and her strength is almost at its end.

Garcia: *In tears* TYLER! STOP IT! DON'T DO IT! PLEASE!

Before Ghost is about to finish her. Bright lights then pop out of nowhere, blinding everyone, except Ghost and Roberta. Then Balalaika's voice is heard.

Balalaika: *Yells out* That's enough!

All around them, soldiers of Hotel Moscow have surrounded them with their weapons aimed at Ghost and Roberta. Ghost is still in full mount and tries to stab her chest. Balalaika walks closer to the two.

Balalaika: Why don't you call it quits, you two?

Ghost: Piss off Soviet... You have no business here. This is between me and the bitch here.

Revy: *Sigh* Goddamn it..! This isn't going to end well.

Michael: No... It won't. (For fuck sake why did they have to show up?)

Roberta: *Struggles* Tyler... Please.

Balalaika: *Hears her* Hmmm? (I see now.)

The Russian lady takes a couple of steps forward, getting herself closer, and forms a slight smile. The two continued staring at each other's faces while Ghost still has his knife aimed at her chest. Balalaika then starts clapping with her hands.

Balalaika: *To Ghost* I gotta say Ghost, you made quite a show, fighting against the "Bloodhound of Florencia" all by yourself. You are indeed the most dangerous man that I have ever met.

Ghost only scoffed at her response, that he doesn't care about getting praised.

Balalaika: And... a man full of surprises. If what I heard from the maid and the boy over there and thanks to the intel on the Lovelace family. You are Tyler Lovelace, the lost eldest son of Diego Jose San Fernando Lovelace. But from the looks of it, you don't know who you are.

Ghost: Does that suppose to surprise me or help me remember? Like I already told you before, I don't remember.

Ghost leans closer to Roberta as he looked directly at her with a cold glare.

Ghost: And why would I be friends with this psychotic killer bitch here or be a son of a small noble family? If that were true, I would love to burn their lands and Estate along with this mutt here. It would be a glorious site to see. *Scoff* Peace and kindness my ass.

Hearing this shocked Roberta and Garcia, the two couldn't believe what he said. Even if he's the missing son of Diego Lovelace and learning his true identity, he would rather burn his long-lost home and family's land to the ground. Roberta is shocked the most, the Tyler she knew would never say something like this or would destroy his home.

Roberta: *Shocked* (Why..? Why would you say that, Ty? Why?)

The lagoon was also surprised to hear this from Ghost. But Balalaika was enjoying this. She knows Ghost has a deep hatred of the bloodhound and wants to have his revenge.

Balalaika: I understand the history that you have with the bloodhound but killing her won't make things easy for you. *To Roberta* As for you, Miss Maid, Hotel Moscow has been planning a war against the Manisarela Cartel for some time, so imagine my surprise.

Out of the shadows, two soldiers from Hotel Moscow dragged out a beaten-up Abrego. They pushed him down to his knees whilst holding him at gunpoint.

Michael: How is that guy still alive?

Revy: I have no idea, buddy.

Balalaika: Taking care of this one was actually supposed to be my job, but you and Ghost came along and saved me the trouble. But I have to thank Ghost more because he did all the work.

Ghost: *Still glaring at Roberta* I appreciate it.

Balalaika: As we speak, their headquarters in Venezuela should be in ruins. Therefore, all of our problems have now been solved. Garcia's kidnapping has also been dealt with a minute ago. So we have no reason to fight, do we?

Ghost: It doesn't matter... I'm still going to kill this fuckin' dog, right here and now. And you are not going to stop me.

Roberta: D- *Cough* Don't...

Balalaika: *smiles innocently* Is that-

???: PUT YOUR WEAPONS DOWN NOW!

Everyone looked where the shot came from and see four armed men at the top of the container, having their guns pointed at four of Balalaika's men. Balalaika and her men are now stunned at the situation. The Lagoon Company is also stunned as well.

Revy: *Surprised* Mike. Are those your teammates?

Michael: Yup. *Smirks* They are and they got here right on time.

Balalaika looked at the four men and sees that they are wearing military uniforms. The two were wearing all black and a gas mask. As for the other two, they were wearing something different.

(Frost)

(Yuri)

Michael: *Calls out* Great timing fellas! Got here right on time!

Frost: Sorry we're late, Mike! We have some slight issues coming here after we finish our job earlier!

Balalaika: *Glares* Michael... You know these four gentlemen?

Michael: I do. They are my friends... my teammates.

Roberta: *Eyes widen* (They're all here?!)

Michael takes a few steps forward.

Michael: I think you should order your men to put down their weapons. Unless you want four of your men to be put down and start a fight. Here and now.

Balalaika: Was that a threat?

Michael: *Less threatening tone* Wanna make it a threat?

Revy: Mike, what the fuck are you doing?

Dutch: This isn't going to end well.

Benny: Yeah no doubt. Whoever those men are, they have a lot of balls going up against Hotel Moscow.

Rock: (These men... are they military? Just like Ghost and Michael.)

As the wind blew, the port became silent while Hotel Moscow and four men of Task Force 1-4-1 squared off waiting for one of them to make a move. Meanwhile, Roberta is still trying to keep the knife away from her chest and still looks at Ghost with pleading eyes.

Roberta: Ty... soy yo... Rosarita. Por favor, tienes que recordar. A tu padre. Tu madre... [Ty... it's me... Rosarita. Please, you have to remember. Your father. Your mother...]

Ghost: Shut. Up.

Balalaika then spoke up, breaking the silence.

Balalaika: Then you left me with no other choice... *To Boris* Sergeant, bring out our guests.

Boris: Yes Kapitan. *Turns to the other two soldiers* You two, bring them out.

The two Russians walked up to the limousine and open the door. A familiar woman's voice could be heard.

???: GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER! RUSSIAN COCKSUCKER!

The two Russians pulled out a woman and carefully pulled out a girl from the limousine. Shocking Ghost and his team including the Lagoon Company, it was Eda and Ashara.

Burns/Roach: TWAT!

Yuri: Ничем хорошим это не закончится. (This isn't going to end well.)

Ghost: ASHARA?! (That Russian bitch has some fuckin' nerves!)

Ghost gets off of Roberta and starts walking toward Balalaika with his knife. Quickly, Balalaika takes out her pistol and shot a warning shot near the man's foot, stopping him.

Balalaika: I'm sorry that I have to do this, Ghost, but it's the only way to convince you to stop this fighting. And from earlier don't misunderstand me. That's not just some friendly suggestion. It's an order.

In response, Ghost growls in frustration from this. Roberta slowly gets up and stands weakly.

Balalaika: Let's take it easy now and lower our weapons. Do that,  Ashara and Eda will be set free, and promise you that no harm didn't come to them.

Ghost: (This woman is going to get it after all of this is over.) Fine... At the same time. *Sheathed his knife away*

Balalaika: *Smiles* Good. That's more like it. *Puts her pistol away*

Everyone lowered their weapons at the same time. After that, the two Russians holding Eda and Ashara let them go. Ashara ran up to Ghost and hugs his right leg tightly. Ghost goes down to her level and hugs her. Eda was approaching Ghost after she gave the Russian an elbow to the gut.

Ghost: You ok, Ashara? Have they done anything to you?

Ashara: *Breaks the hug and sign language* I'm ok and no they haven't done anything to me or Eda.

Ghost: *Sighs in relief* That's good to hear.

Ghost stands up and sees Eda approaching him.

Ghost: Are you alright, Eda?

Eda: I'm fine. Don't worry about it and I'm sorry that I let this happen. They came out of nowhere and snatch us when I was taking Ashara somewhere to eat.

Ghost: And Riley?

Eda: He's ok. I left him back home.

Ghost: Good to hear that. After all, this is settled, I'll give you something for the trouble.

Eda: *Smiles* There's no need for that, Ghost. *Sees his wound* Maybe back at your place, I should patch up your wounds. You look like shit. *Grins*

Ghost: Haha. Fuck you too. And I like the sound of that. Thanks.

Eda laughs a little. Roberta on the other hand was watching the three, but her eyes were focused on Ghost. She still couldn't believe Tyler is Ghost.

Roberta: (Ty... why would you? Why?) *A single tear drip down* (What made you become like this? What has happened to you?)

She then looks at Eda and frowns a little.

Roberta: (Who is this woman? And why is she close to him? Is she, friends with Tyler? Why is she all comfortable around him?)

She then looks at Ashara.

Roberta: (Who is this little girl? Is she his daughter? She doesn't have any of his appearances or looks. Is she adopted?)

Garcia then calls out to Roberta.

Garcia: Roberta! You don't have to worry, Roberta!
Look at me, I'm fine! They never even hurt me!

Roberta: ... *Looks down*

Garcia: This has to stop. I don't wanna see you with a gun anymore. I don't want you to kill.

Garcia then looks at Ghost.

Garcia: Tyler... I know you may not know me. But I know you. You're my lost long brother. Our father has been searching for you everywhere.

Ghost: ...

Garcia: Tyler, please stop all of this violence. I don't want you to become what you are now. *Looks down* Please, come home with us. Our father would be happy to see you again.

Ghost: Tch. (Why should I? Like I said before kid, I don't know what you are talking about.) *To Eda* Eda take Ashara and go wait with the others.

Eda: Ok

Ghost: *To Ashara* Ashara. *Hand signs* Go with Eda and stay with her until I'm finished here, ok.

Ashara didn't say anything but nodded. Eda and Ashara walk to the Lagoon Company and wait there.

Michael: Are you alright, Eda? Did they do anything to you?

Eda: I'm alright, Michael. They haven't done anything to me.

Michael: Ok. *To Ashara* How about little one, are you ok?

Ashara gave Michael an ok sign and smiles in response. Michael smiles at this and pats her head.

Garcia: Brother. I don't know what has happened to you but please you must listen-

Ghost: Shut up, kid. Your talking will not convince me or change who I am.

Balalaika: I agree with Ghost on this, kid. He can't change who he is now. He will always be a Ghost. *To Ghost* Isn't that right?

Ghost: Aye... And the same goes with the bloodhound here.

Roberta flinches when Ghost called her that.

Ghost: Kid! Has she told you who she really is and how she got all these skills? To be a mass murderer.

Garcia: ...Back at the bar, Michael told me. I don't want to believe it, I really don't. But I want her to tell me what Michael has told me is the truth.

Ghost: Then you'll get your answer. *To Roberta* You hear that, bitch! You better start explaining to him or *Cracks his knuckles* I'll beat the truth out of you.

Roberta placed her gloved hands on the ground as she hung her head down. Her arms began shaking in anger and anxiety. Ghost even heard Roberta begin tearing up.

Roberta: *voice croaking* I swear, that I never intended to deceive you, master Garcia. However, there are things... there are some things in this world... that it's better not to know. It'll bring only sadness.

Roberta then stands up and looks at Tyler with sadness in her eyes.

Roberta: *Sadness* I'm sorry, Tyler. For all of it. I mean it. Of what I did to her... I shouldn't...

Ghost: I don't want your apology. I want my vengeance for what you stole from me. I'll never forgive you, mutt.

Roberta looks down at the ground in sadness. She let Tyler's words get in her head as she starts to remember when she shot Jade many times and all the violent actions she has done. She regretted it.

Roberta: (Tyler... how could you? This isn't you.)

After a minute of silence, she then starts to explain to Garcia about her past.

Roberta: Isn't it ironic? The revolutionaries worked side by side with the cartels. They said revolution would not be possible with ideals alone. As with saying that, they already sold their souls and I knew it was over. My only option was to leave the military.
And there was just one man I can think of who would agree to take me in. A close friend of my deceased father. The man who saved me was none other than your father, Master Diego Lovelace.

With the morning starting to shine down, Ghost doesn't feel sorry for her. Even though she is trying to leave her past behind, she is still a terrorist and a bloodthirsty killer. But she and Ghost are still killers and they both can't escape their past.

Ghost: *Scoff* Pathetic. I can't believe he allowed a terrorist like you to seek refuge under his roof and let you work as a fuckin' housemaid. It makes me sick and makes me want to fuckin' horse laugh.

Roberta didn't respond but looked away from him, not wanting to meet his eyes. Even after telling Garcia about her past, Ghost does not show any pity for her.

Ghost: I'm done here. I hope one day I'll have my revenge without any interruptions. Count on it, bloodhound.

Ghost then starts to walk toward his team but Roberta calls out for him.

Roberta: *Pleading* Don't go...

Ghost stops and stands where he's at, not looking at her.

Roberta: *Pleading* Come back home... Come back home with me... Please.

Ghost just stood there still not looking at her after she pleaded with him not to go. This was the first time she pleaded with someone in her life. She doesn't want Tyler to leave her again. But unfortunately, Ghost isn't buying it.

Ghost: *Not looking at Roberta* If I ever see you again, I'll kill you. Mark my words, I will kill you, bloodhound.

Balalaika: (This is becoming very entertaining to watch. But kinda heartbroken to watch.)

Roberta silently gasps after his response. Garcia then calls out Ghost.

Garcia: Brother, please come home with us-

Ghost: Kid... Just shut up and get the hell out of here.

Garcia looks down in sadness at his brother's response. When his father learns about this, he will be heartbroken at what his eldest son has become.

Ghost: And don't ever come back here, kid. You wouldn't last about a minute here. Just leave and forget about me. Your brother died a long time ago.

Garcia: Tyler...

Ghost walks to his team. He picks up Ashara in his arms as she wraps her arms around his neck and buried her head in the crook of his neck.

Ghost: *To Frost* Frost. Where's your ride?

Frost: Outside the docks, boss. I'll show you.

Ghost: Good. Let's get the hell out of here and head back to base. *To the Lagoon Company* You coming?

Dutch: Yeah, we'll follow you.

Ghost: Ok. *To Balalaika* Balalaika. I need a favor from you.

Balalaika: Oh. And what will that be?

Ghost: Have someone to fix my car and I'll pay you after. It's all beat up thanks to that bitch maid.

Balalaika: Hmmm?

Balalaika looks at the beat-up Ferrari F40 and sees the car destroyed.

Balalaika: (It's going to be a lot of work to have it repaired, maybe weeks or a month.) I know someone that will have it fixed. I'll let you know when it's finished.

Ghost: Happy to hear it, ma'am. See you around.

As the Lagoon company and Task Force 1-4-1 started to leave. They haven't noticed someone was watching them the whole time ever since the shootout at the Yellow Flag. Hiding in the shadows it was no other than Stain.

Stain: Very interesting... *Grins maniacally* Rorke will love to hear this.

Stain then vanishes in the shadows.

10 minutes...

POV: Garcia and Roberta

Everyone left the port. In the car, Roberta and Garcia are seating in the back of the car. The two sit there in silence. Roberta wearing her broken glasses is all beat up after getting her ass kicked by Ghost or known as Tyler. She can't believe the man she loves is Ghost and he doesn't remember who he is. Garcia then broke the silence.

Garcia: Roberta, are you alright..?

Roberta: Yes, young master. *Sniff* I'm fine... I just can't believe it's him. All this time he was Ghost. The one person I fear most is the man I love. What happened to him?

Garcia: I'm not sure, Roberta. We must tell Father about this and find a way to bring him back. He doesn't deserve to become this monster. He's my brother. He deserves better.

Roberta: (He deserves better. He must be rescued from his corrupt form. I will vanquish the demon in him.) I promise...

Garcia: Huh? *Looks at her*

Roberta: I'll find a way to bring him back to us and free him from his inner demon. And we'll all be a family. He's been through enough and I'll not stop until I bring Tyler home. I promise.

Garcia: Roberta...

Roberta: (I must prepare myself before I go back to Roanapur and rescue him. Tyler, I will save you and free you from the demon that is controlling you. No one will not get in my way and your team will not stop me.) *Clench both fists* (I promise, my love.)

Continue...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 48 8
For some, Brylie is nothing but a girl who's quiet, shy, and has nothing to live for, and no one who cares about her. Justin makes sure she knows tha...
12.2K 394 34
A sequel story to my Black Lagoon: The Grim Gunman. This fanfic takes place between Black Lagoon: The Second Barrage and Roberta's Blood Trails. In t...
93.1K 2.6K 29
WARNING: This story contains dark themes that is NOT meant for younger folks. There are trigger warnings on chapters that need them, so please read a...
61.5K 1.2K 7
Simon "Ghost" Riley was assigned to observe some houses at night, supposed to find out who was the driving force behind the riots that spread around...