Ziam One Shots II

By ZiamArmour

Part II of the Ziam One Shots cuz yall (and me) are thirsty af for ziam content ;) bottom!Liam...duhhh!! More

He Kneels
Green Meadows
That Good
Wingman
Sweet Moment
Public
My Highness
Mon soleil et mes étoiles
Attention
Trophy Wife
Sweet I
Don't You Dare
Menace
Sweet II

Non Consensual

2.1K 42 8
By ZiamArmour

WARNING: SEXUAL ASSAULT 

I do not condone sexual assault whatsoever, this is simply fiction. Please do not read if you are saddened/triggered. Thank you.

Please don't kill me, it was a very insistant prompt.

=========================

Zayn was feeling exceptionally lonely, his third iced glass of whiskey nearly empty as he took another swig. He was in a gay bar that wasn't too far away from his home. He'd only come to this particular bar because he'd heard that his old bandmate Liam Payne worked here. Not only did Liam work at this bar, but apparently he was also a hooker.

Zayn knew it couldn't be true but he had to see it for himself. He couldn't imagine Liam hooking up with people for money, it was so beneath him. It almost made him angry, thinking about the boy giving away his body to so many people like that. He didn't know why it made him angry, it just did. He didn't come here to this bar tonight to be angry, though. He told himself he came here to poke fun at Liam, and to shame him, just out of spite.

What Zayn wasn't expecting, was for Liam to be the bartender. He'd thought the boy would run out of the bar once he saw Zayn, or maybe even tell him to leave. The moment Zayn sat down on the bar stool, both of their eyes met from across the room. Liam's expression went from a flirty smile towards one of his customers, to completely stone cold as he stared at Zayn.

Zayn immediately noticed the way Liam was dressed, and he hated to admit that he looked absolutely stunning. He was wearing a short pink and black laced skirt, and a black laced corset crop-top that fit his body tightly. His hair which was usually slicked back was all messy, and he had maroon eyeshadow smudged around his eyes.

Liam slowly strutted over to him, grabbing the nearest whiskey bottle and beginning to fill up his almost empty glass.

"Fancing seeing you here, Zayn," the brunette says, his face showing no amusement whatsoever. Zayn doesn't make eye contact as he begins to speak.

"Fancy seeing you here, Liam. I'm surprised you managed to push your ego aside to work at a slum like this," Zayn slurs passive aggressively, eyeing the whiskey bottle that Liam set down rather loudly.

"At least I'm getting paid for being here, Zayn. That's quite better than sitting alone, drunk off my sorry arse in some slum, as you call it," Liam snapped back, screwing the lid back on the whiskey before turning around and walking away, not giving Zayn a chance to come up with a response.

Zayn's face was red with embarrassment and drunk rage. He was supposed to be the one shaming Liam and making him feel pathetic, not the other way around. As Liam served his other customers, Zayn couldn't help but notice the way he flirted with all of them. Well, just the boys, which wasn't a shock to Zayn.

By the time Zayn was finished with his fourth drink, he stood up restlessly and made his way to the men's room. He'd had enough of the torture; watching Liam bend over and show off that perky little ass of his, watching him give all of his customers sex eyes, the way he'd glare at Zayn after doing so.

It was the little boy's fault that he now had a boner, and was too drunk to care to cover it. The moment he was in the bathroom, he started to unbuckle his belt, leaning against the cold tile wall and sighing as he reached his hand in his pants.

He was quick to stop when he heard the bathroom door swing open slowly, drawing his hand out of his pants and running the other through his messy hair. Of course it had to be Liam.

"Oh god Zayn. Lock the door next time, will you? Nobody wants to see that!" Liam exclaimed, although his eyes and face told him otherwise. As Liam began to back away awkwardly, Zayn reached out and grabbed his arm.

"Get back here," Zayn slurred, pulling the smaller boy close to him as he stared lustfully at his pink plump lips.

"I- Zayn you're smashed. Let go of-" Liam began, but warm lips smashed onto his own before he could get out any other words. Liam's eyes were wide open as he squirmed awkwardly, trying to back out of the non consensual kiss. When Liam finally broke out of the grasp, his lips were swollen and pink from how much the other man was sucking and biting on them.

"Zayn, let go of me at once! I don't want this-" Liam began to struggle in the larger man's arms, discomfort clear in his cute features.

"If you didn't want this, you wouldn't have been bending over in front of me all night," Zayn said cruelly, grabbing the brunette boy's hair and tugging it back, begins to suck a dark purple mark on his pale skin.

Liam whined and made a face of discomfort, eyeing the bathroom door as he tried to think of ways to escape from his grasp. Zayn noticed the boy's eyes drifting away from him so dragged him to lock the door. Liam started to tear up as he tried pushing Zayn away from him, but it was no use. Liam was far too dainty and small to do any damage to Zayn, and they both knew that.

Zayn's hand grabbed at the boy's hipbone harshly before sliding his hand up Liam's skirt. Liam whined and tried to close his legs the best he could, but Zayn wouldn't budge.

"Cmon Liam, let me touch you. I've been wanting to for so long," Zayn purred softly into his ear, not waiting for a response as he started rubbing his hand against the bulge in Liam's panties.

The brunette gasped in shock at the intruding touch, his eyes widening as his small legs started to tremble.

"I-please Zayn, no one has ever touched me there before. Please, don't," Liam pleaded, but this only caused Zayn to roll his eyes and huff.

"Oh, you really expect me to believe that? With the way you strut around here, batting your pretty eyes at everyone, wearing those slutty little clothes. I don't believe you for one second, doll," Zayn says nastily as he continues rubbing the bulge in Liam's lace panties.

Liam started to cry as he kicked his legs, pushing Zayn away from him repeatedly, only to just be pushed back harder against the hard, cold tile wall.

"Don't try to struggle like that, little kitty, you'll only get hurt," Zayn warned, rubbing his bulge faster as he kicked.

"Zayn, you're drunk. Just s-stop this and we can both forget about it. You know once you remember you won't be able to live with yourself. I-I won't tell a-anyone, please-" Liam rambled pathetically, letting out little whimpers as Zayn touched him.

"You're so fucking cute, Liam, you know that? You're the most adorable little boy I've ever seen. I just have to have you, baby. Your skin is so soft, your eyes are so innocent, you're so small compared to me," Zayn went on and on as he continued sucking marks into the boy's skin and grinding against him.

Liam was trying his hardest not to give in, even though he'd wanted this since he could ever remember. He just didn't want it under these conditions, against his will, and in the bathroom at his workplace, while Zayn was plastered.

It was nearly impossible for Liam to not give into his sweet touches and sweet words. Liam was snapped out of his thoughts when he felt Zayn's fingers wrap around his lace panties before pulling them down slowly.

"God, look at you. I could worship your whole body right now, sweetheart," Zayn slurred sweetly, grasping at the boy's small milky thighs.

"Instead, I think I'll have you worship me." Zayn spoke with no empathy, before taking a handful of the Liam's hair and forcing him down to his knees.

"Cmon little puppy, stick out your cute tongue for me." Zayn ordered, taking his belt out of its loops and pulling his trousers down.

Liam blushed furiously as he tried not to make eye contact with the taller man. Zayn must have read his mind though, as he took the small boy's chin in his hand and forced him to make eye contact.

"I want you to look at me while you're being a little cumslut," Zayn's voice came out very hoarse as he tugged the twink's hair again, more demanding this time. Liam's face was bright red as he stared up at Zayn the humiliation was way too much for him.

Zayn then took his cock and slowly rubbed the head against Liam's lips, causing him to let out a satisfied groan. Liam had never felt more powerless in his life, losing his virginity to his ex friend against his will.

"Stick out your tongue, baby," Zayn encouraged him like he was a small puppy, ruffling his hair slightly. The brunette did no such thing as Zayn continued rubbing his cock against Liam's lips. This seemed to anger Zayn as he shoved his thumb in the boy's mouth, pulling his lips open slightly before pushing the whole head inside his mouth.

Liam's eyes widened unexpectedly as he felt Zayn's cock in his mouth, his face pink.

"Fuck baby, that feels so good," Zayn encourages him, to which Liam finally realizes he has no choice, and gives up. He begins to slowly suckle on the head of his cock, staring up at him submissively.

If he was going to lose his virginity tonight, then he might as well just give in. He started slowly bobbing his head, slowly taking more of Zayn's cock inch by inch.

Zayn seemed to enjoy this a lot as he rocked his hips into the boy's mouth, mumbling sweet things to him.

"Such a good little boy, fuck. You're so eager for it, aren't you sweetheart? Good little kitty," Zayn purred to him, which only made Liam's erection more painful.

He continued to suck on him as he eyed him innocently, squeezing his thighs together to try to get release. Zayn then grabbed the boy by his hair and pulled him off his cock before picking him up and putting the boy across his lap.

Liam's face turned an even darker shade of red as he felt his dress being pushed up and his ass getting grabbed.

"Z-Zayn what are you doing!" Liam said in a panicked voice, letting out a loud yelp when he felt Zayn's hand slap his ass.

"Bad kitties get spankings, sweetheart, you tried to get away from me, and now look at you. Your pretty little cock is so hard against my leg, and your ass is practically begging to get fucked," Zayn growls, grabbing the flesh of Liam's ass harshly before spanking him again.

Enough times for Liam's ass to be completely pink and bruised, and the only reason Zayn stops is because the boy in his lap starts crying hysterically.

"Shhh babyboy it's okay, let me help you, hm?" Zayn mumbles into his ear before slyly wrapping his hand around his tummy to grab his leaking cock.

"Why're you crying little baby? Your body likes what I'm doing, look at how hard you are," Zayn says condescendingly, gripping his sensitive cock and giving it a few long strokes. This caused the smaller boy to whimper and twitch as he kicked his legs needily.

"P-please," Liam whispers in a broken voice, his brown eyes foggy with lust.

"Please what, pup? You want daddy inside you?" Zayn said into his ear, his hot breath making Liam gasp.

"I- n-no, I don't," Liam begins weakly, but he stops when he feels Zayn's hand reach in between his thighs to play with his hole.

"H-hey! D-don't touch me there Zayn- thats-" Zayn then shuts Liam up by pushing two fingers into his mouth. Liam blushes furiously as he sucks on his fingers, not making eye contact.

Zayn then takes his salvia coated fingers out of his mouth before trailing them back between his cute ass.

"Mhm, you look so delicious bent over my lap like this puppy, I wanna finger your cute little ass until you're squirming and cumming all over me," Zayn says dirtly, spreading the small boy's cheeks and admiring his cute hole.

He starts rubbing his fingers against the boy's hole, causing Liam to squeak and kick his legs impatiently.

"P-please don't, this is s-so humiliating Zayn, p-please-" Zayn cuts off the brunette by pushing his middle finger deep inside the boy, destroying what was left of his dignity.

Zayn groaned as he watched his finger stretch out the little boy beneath him, working it in and out slowly.

Liam whined like a girl and buried his pink face in his hands, pushing his ass towards Zayn shamefully, needing more pleasure desperately.

"Yeah that's right, push your ass up against daddy," Zayn encouraged the boy, pushing another finger inside of him as he tried to find his sweet spot.

He seemed to have found it by the way Liam was whining and gasping for air, his thighs twitching. Zayn decided that fingering the boy was even better than getting blown by him.

He loved to watch the way he moved against his fingers, the way he'd arch his back and push up against him, was lovely.

"P-please, more, please?" Liam hated to beg, but with the way Zayn was pushing up against his sweet spot, he was going crazy.

"Hmmm, I want you to say 'can you please fuck me daddy,' say it," Zayn whispered into his ear as he continued finger fucking him, making him feel so good.

"I-Zayn please, that's so embarrassing!" Liam sobbed weakly, grinding like a dog in heat against his leg. Zayn only smirked and rubbed his sweet spot a lot slower, dragging his fingers over the soft bud teasingly slowly.

"O-oh daddy! Please fuck me, please!" Liam pleaded, his body shaking and sweating violently. Zayn only smirked and picked the small boy up, bending him over and putting Liam's hands on the wall for him.

Zayn then bit his lip and started pushing his cock inside the boy, groaning under his breath as he felt him stretch around him.

"F-fuck, you're so tight, sweetheart," Zayn moans, thrusting deep inside the boy before giving him a chance to adjust.

Liam let out a yelp and started whining in pain as his knees buckled underneath him, Zayn's hands the only thing keeping him up.

Zayn man gripped his hair in one hand and held his waist with the other as he began fucking harshly into him. Zayn pulled his Liam's hair back and started sucking more marks into his neck.

"Tell me you're my good little boy, baby," Zayn said into his ear while he fucked him mercilessly. Liam let out choked sobs of pain and pleasure, his orgasm sneaking up on him fast.

"I-I'm your g-good little b-boy!" Liam choked out while his ass got pounded repeatedly, trying his hardest not to collapse to the ground.

"Fuck, you're so cute, so cute for daddy," Zayn groans as he fucks the boy harder and faster. Liam just pants like a puppy in heat as he pushes back against him, desperately trying to get Zayn deeper inside of him. Zayn finally lets go of his harsh grip on Liam's hair, and slides both of his nails down the boy's sensitive back.

Liam let out whiney cry as he crumbled underneath Zayn. Zayn could feel the boy's body growing weak, and he slowly pulled out of him while kissing his neck. He then sits on the bathroom floor, not caring about the filth as he pulled Liam into his lap.

"Cmon sweetheart, ride my cock," Zayn groans, lifting the boy up gently and helping him to adjust onto his dick.

Liam whines and starts quickly bouncing up and down, pushing his face into Zayn's neck as he lets out girly whimpers with each thrust.

"You're mine, pup. Tell me that you're mine, that you fucking belong to me," Zayn seethes, fucking up into Liam as hard as he physically could.

Liam was getting fucked so hard that he was seeing stars, and he had tears rolling down his blushing face.

"I-I'm yours, Zayn, I b-belong to y-you!" Liam manages so gasp out, each thrust causing a high pitched squeak to come from his throat.

Zayn growls possessively as he kisses and bites the boy's neck, thrusting deeper and deeper till he begins to reach his climax.

"Fuckkk you're such a good little slut, keep riding daddy just like that, fuck, you're gonna make me cum pup," Zayn groans, staring into his sweet boy's eyes.

Liam blushed furiously and slightly sped up his hips, being undoubtedly affected by Zayn's praise. Zayn groaned loudly and pulled on Liam's hair, cumming deep inside the submissive man who was desperately bouncing on him.

Zayn tugged his hair so hard that he wouldn't be surprised if he ripped out a few dozen strands as he fucked his load up into him.

Shortly afterwards, Liam's heavy panting and whimpers turned into loud throaty moans of desperation as he rode Zayn's cock like his life depended on it.

Liam came all over his and Zayn's chest, feeling very embarrassed immediately after doing so. Once Liam had calmed his breathing down, he realized what had just happened and felt completely mortified.

He pushed himself off of Zayn's cock and began to pick up his stained panties and quickly pulled them back up.

"Was that fine?" Zayn changed demeanours suddenly.

Forgoing his mortified expression, Liam beamed at him. He did get a bit of whiplash at Zayn's ability to immediately break character.

"It was amazing! Thank you so much," Liam replied enthusiastically.

"I didn't actually hurt you, did I?" Zayn's smirk morphed into a worried expression when Liam limped towards him.

"It's safe to say I won't be able to sit or walk straight for a very long time," Liam chuckled but when Zayn's face didn't change, he added, "I'm alright."

Zayn still didn't look convinced so Liam hugged him and said softly, "I loved everything, it was exactly how I wanted."

"I didn't think I had it in me," Zayn said thoughtfully.

Liam blushed, "I knew you'd be perfect."

"I'm gonna be honest, I never thought we could pull off the rape/assault fantasy," Zayn confessed.

"I was afraid you'd judge me," Liam replied meekly.

"Never," Zayn vowed. Then,

"Liam?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I know, I love you too."

"I love love you," Zayn stressed and crushed his husband to his chest.

Liam smiled at him and pulled him into a kiss. "Let's go home and you can show me how much you love me?"

"Again?" Zayn let out a laugh and who knows what they did after, in the privacy of their bedroom?

============================

So it was all just a fantasy. Hope it wasn't confusing and if anyone doesn't understand, feel free to ask! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 1.8K 85
how far will you go from love ? how much you can hate someone ? was it really hate ? " Now that you are here with me am i suppose to hate you ?"
970K 33.3K 37
"You think you can come onto my field and talk to me like you own this place?" He yells and I see a couple figures jump from his reaction, and I don'...
81.9K 3K 49
ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢxᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ (ᴄᴇɴᴛʀɪᴄ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ) 𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝓈, 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝓈 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇-𝓈𝑜-𝓈𝑜𝒻𝓉𝓁𝓎~ ᴛᴏᴘ ᴛᴀᴇ~ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴋᴏᴏᴋ~
111K 6.5K 16
'ur pretty fit, wanna show me ur face too? ;)'