My Cold Boss || KTH

By moonpie__28

~ If you're done staring at me, can you go back to your work? ~ Shit. Why am I stuck here! . . . ~ Destiny is... More

A Note to Readers
Getting started
The Interview
The Job
First Day
Getting into trouble
Personal driver
Date
Caught
Meeting
Care
Roommate
Blames
Dinner
Dream
Lost
Park
Doubts
Business Trip
Finding
Jealousy
Truth?
Solved
After long time
Known
Red handed
Heavy hearts
Comfort
Trip
Cuddles
The Meeting
Jealousy
โค๏ธ THANK YOU โค๏ธ
Why?
Cruel Destiny
NYC
Photos
Past
Stories
Unknown
Cake and Cream
Again
Challenges
Back to Korea
Plan A
Plan B
Love and more love
The Meet
Why?
A new beginning
Accepted
Family
Found again?
Back to work
Shocked
Back to the beginning
Lies After Lies
Lies After Lies (Part 2)
Forgive?
Mark you mine
Someone known - END

Hiding the truth?

2.2K 79 5
By moonpie__28

"Jisooyah!"

I opened the door, to see a hungry Jisoo devouring a pastry. She quickly looked at me and signalled me to take a seat.

I quickly threw my purse on the couch and digged into my cake, which she bought for me.

"Where'd you get this from?"

I asked gulping down a bite.

She paused and looked at me blankly for a moment. She chuckled.

"From your favourite cake shop. I was craving for it today, so I bought it!"

"Oh!"

"How was your first day?"

Silence.

My smile quickly faded as I lowered my eyelids.

"It was really hectic though. I don't have the habit of working continuously." I forced a smile.

She chuckled.

"Ah, it's okay. You'll adapt to your job in no time."

I hummed in response.

Finishing our pastries, we had ramyeon as usual. We mostly make it when we're tired or just need a quick dinner.

Finally cleaning up everything, I did my night routine and dozed off to sleep.

Just then, I felt a small hint of light flashing infront of my eyes. I slowly opened them to see Jisoo typing on her phone.

Watching her for a while, she smiled and blushed.

Wait- Blushed!?

"Jisooyah"

I whispered which made her flinch. She quickly lowered her phone and looked at me, squinting her eyes.

"What happened?"

I smirked and shook my head. Being tired the whole day, my head spinned continuously. I shifted myself to the other side, and dozed off in a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waking up early, I did my usual routine and had cereals for breakfast.

Noticing the scorching heat outside, I decided to wear something light. I wore a white shirt with a short black pencil skirt.

Tieing my hair in a high ponytail, I applied my usual strawberry lip balm and some light makeup. Hurrying towards the bus stop, I took my usual bus and sprinted towards the huge building.

I checked my watch.

11.00 am

Shit. I am late!

"Good morning mam"

The receptionist smiled at me sweetly.

Mam.

It felt so good hearing that word.

"Good morning"

I smiled back and quickly walked towards the cabin.

Knocking, I entered inside. I noticed that jerk sitting on his chair and typing something on his computer.

Thank god he didn't notice m-

"You're late Miss Y/n"

Okay. Fuck.

I sighed heavily and spoke.

"I'm really sorr- "

"Didn't I tell you about the rules?"

Freaking Rules.

"I'm sorry si-"

"Shut up."

He spoke angrily and abruptly got up from his seat. He slowly approched me as I stood there like a statue.

"Rules are Rules"

I rolled my eyes and folded my arms.

"And, by the way. Did someone call me a jerk yesterday?"

What-

My eyes jolted upwards as I looked into his boiling orbs, glaring into my soul.

He really heard that?

"Who sir?"

I decided to play with him. I stared at him with an innocent face, waiting for his reply.

He gritted his teeth in annoyance, and took few steps towards me.

"You really don't know?"

"No sir..."

He poked his inner cheek with his tongue in anger, looking away. Finally, his eyes travelled to me again, like he would kill me any second.

"I hate people who lie"

I smirked and rolled my eyes.

"So?"

Damn, I've really got some guts!

Before I could process further, he hurriedly started searching for something around. Finally grabbing a stress ball, he aimed it at me.

I quickly dodged it and sprinted out of the door. I stopped in my tracks and panted heavily.

Just as I heard the door open again, I saw him searching for me. Widening my eyes, I quickly ran to one of the empty hallways as fast as I could.

I heard footsteps from behind following me. Stopping in between few doors, I quickly rushed inside one of them, without glancing at the name.

The room was little dark, because of lack of sunlight entering inside it. I walked further and finally found a small couch.

Hearing loud footsteps approaching the door, I quickly bent down.

The door blasted open, and closed.

"MISS Y/N, I KNOW YOU'RE HERE!"

His voice echoed in the room, which caused a chill down my spine. I held my breath for few seconds, as I heard his footsteps getting closer.

After few steps, it stopped.

.

Silence.

Did he leave?

Sweat was dripping from my forehead, as it was burning in the room. I wanted to leave it as soon as I could. So, without wasting a second, I crawled to the other side, so that I could peek.

That was my mistake.

Something sharp stung on my palm, as I let a small hiss. Bringing my palm towards my eyes, I squinted my eyes to see it clearly, but it was dark.

"You're a bad hider"

I screamed at the sudden voice right behind me. Before I could move, Taehyung grabbed my wrist. I struggled to get out of his grip, but he was too strong.

*Thud*

"IS ANYONE HERE?"

Fuck. Someone was outside the door.

In a second the door knob was being twisted slowly, as I watched it open.

Before I could do anything, my arm was harshly pulled, making me let out a small scream.

"Get your stupid ass here!"

Taehyung whispered as he pulled me into a huge cabinet. He quickly shut the door, as I landed on him.

It had a really small space.

I was totally on top of him, as his legs were spreaded on my side. Our chests were almost touching. My face was buried in his neck, as his hands were holding my waist.

It was such a weird position.

Nahh, I wanna get outt!

We heard the door burst open, as flashlights were being on.

"I heard some sounds sir."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I really did!"

Smelling his strong cologne for few minutes, my breath was getting heavier. I slowly lifted my head up, as I couldn't inhale the scent for too long.

Just as I did, the metal hit my head and made a small sound.

"Ouch!"

I winced in pain, and lowered my head back again.

It hurt a lot.

Noticing this, Taehyung quickly moved his hand towards my head holding it.

"Can't you stay shut?"

He whispered back, and pulled me again, making me hit his face this time.

Fuck, what's going on?

His nose was literally touching mine, as I held my breath. My heart was blasting so loud, that even he could hear it.

"Sir, I think there's no one here"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, it might be those little rats."

"Okay then. Let's go!"

"Check the other rooms too!"

"Yes sir"

We heard the sound of the footsteps going farther. The door knob twisted and guess they left.

I heard Taehyung sigh, once there was silence again. His warm air fanned my face.

Okay, that's too much for today. Let's get out now!

As I pulled myself away from him, he pushed me back onto him. My face was again inches away from his.

What the fuck is he trying to do?

"S-sir, what are you-"

"Shh!"

I felt his warm breath on my lips. The position we were in, the place, the closeness, everything felt so weird.

Something more than weird,

Maybe intimidating?...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 15.3K 52
แดนแตƒโฑโฟ แตแตƒหกแต‰ หกแต‰แตƒแตˆ โป แดทโฑแต แต€แตƒแต‰สฐสธแต˜โฟแต แดนแตƒโฑโฟ แถ แต‰แตแตƒหกแต‰ หกแต‰แตƒแตˆ โป แดธแต‰แต‰ สธ/แดบ ---- If we are handling a company.. we will surely know about contract... A contract is a b...
62.7K 2K 18
Two different people.. Their world's different, but they faced similar problem in their life.. Mafia king Who is known for his ruthless nature. The a...
13.2K 402 31
โ€ข THIS STORY IS A WORK OF FICTION.!! _______________________ He is like a ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ while she is ๐—–๐—น๐—ฎ๐—บ like ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ. Can fire...
31.9K 1.2K 23
- please, I can't forget you - I heard that many times before goodbye Kim Taehyung rich, handsome as hell student who lacks nothing in his life, in...