𝟠π•₯𝕙 π•žπ•–π•žπ•“π•–π•£ 𝕠𝕗 𝔹𝕋...

By scarletwolf_bts

"I'm going to worship your body yn make you realise how fucking beautiful you are" he whispered dangerously s... More

PROFILE
SHIPS (hyung-line)
SHIPS (Maknae line)
FACTS
ICONIC LINES😎
THEIR NAMES IN YOUR PHONE
YOUR NAME IN THEIR PHONES
INCORRECT QUOTES
INCORRECT QUOTES #2
INCORRECT QUOTES #3
INCORRECT QUOTES #5
INCORRECT QUOTES #6
INCORRECT QUOTES #7
INCORRECT QUOTES #8
INCORRECT QUOTES #9
INCORRECT QUOTES #10
WARDROBE MALFUNCTIONS
lap dance
BTS TEXTS~ 'lingerie?'
KPOP NEWS~ 'Y/n becomes a official choreographer at 1 MILLION DANCE STUDIO'
KPOP NEWS~ ' Y/N WILL BE SINGING ELSA'S PARTS IN FROZEN 2? '
KPOP NEWS~ 'BTS RELEASES CHOREOGRAPHYS FOR VALENTINES WEEK!?!'
KPOP NEWS~ "Y/N, TAKING A BREAK FROM THE IDOL'S LIFE? RECOVERING FROM TRAUMA?"
GHOST ENCOUNTER?! TRAUMA?!
KPOP NEWS~ 'Y/N MAKES A SUCCESSFUL SOLO DEBUT IN THE WESTERN INDUSTRY'
KPOP NEWS~ "BTS GET THEIR OWN INDIVIDUAL INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS"
INSTAGRAM #1
COMFORTING
I GOT TAGGED!
INSTAGRAM #2
KPOP NEWS~ 'BIGGEST MUSIC GALA OF KOREA'
KPOP'S BIGGEST MUSIC GALA
KPOP NEWS~ "INCREASE IN POPULARITY AFTER THE 2021 MUSIC GALA"
SAESANGS
SAESANGS pt.2
SAESANG pt.3
SAESANG pt.4 (tw;)
KPOP NEWS~ 'FILM OUT' FOR Y/N
Saesang pt.5
BTS TEXTS~ "SENDING NUDES"
Fight
Fight pt.2
Fight pt.3
Fight pt.4
Fight pt.5
sexual tensions
sexual tensions pt.2
sexual tension pt.3
sexual tensions pt. 4 (21+)
Sexual Tensions pt.5 (21+)
Why is Y/n so popular?
First Time (21+)
Late Night Boner (21+)
Lin being a noona
Kpop News~ "Lin's old audition goes viral"
Hard to hold back 21+
punishment 21+
relax 21+
morning love 21+
Hate
Hate pt.2
Hate pt.3
Hate pt.4
chocolate 21+
sick
triggers
Summer Days
Summer days
Summer days
summer days
summer days
summer days
summer days 21+
update

summer days

2.3K 61 26
By scarletwolf_bts

You woke up due to cramps probably  15 minutes after you had dosed off. Those 15 minutes were enough for your brain to formulate a nightmare. You had forgot most of it but it mainly involved jimin leaving you. why you had witnessed jimin arguing and ditching you, you had no idea.

You decided to do something nice for him and not bring up the whole choreography situation up. It was your fault for being insecure.

First you decided you'd clean out his and yoongi's room. No one really minded cleaning each other's rooms and it was quite a normal thing in the dorm. You remembered how happy namjoon was when jin had cleaned out his side of the room when he was busy with all the leader-of-the-biggest-band stuff.

Walking out, you realized no one was home. Hell, even jungkook and yoongi weren't snoring. Opening the group chat on your phone, you saw everyone had texted where they were and where they were going.

Taehyung said he'd be back quickly as he was on the way to pick jimin and namjoon up from the airport. This startled you since you weren't expecting him home for a few days hell he was coming back in an hour.

Quickly rummaging through the cleaning stuff cupboard, you wore gloves and got to work.

About half an hour later, you had managed to clean the floors and furniture along with their shared bathroom.

There were papers lying everywhere on his desk, overflowing dustbin and a broken pencil (he has anger issues)

Cleaning was therapy for you and you couldn't stand a messy place. The members would object seeing you frantically clean every surface in the dorm ever since you debuted, but they eased out after knowing you did it because you enjoyed it. They still got you checked for OCD though. (you were indeed obsessed with germs and cleaning)

Regardless, cleaning was fun. Maybe because it was that one thing in which you could work hard on and see the results immediately after. You didn't have to be patient and keep forcing yourself to do it and not give up upon not seeing an immediate result. 

You got to work and rearranged all his papers. You carefully read each sheet and put them in specific labeled files that jimin owned. Finally clearing out his desk, you refilled his stationary and slumped on his freshly made bed.

God, you even forgot you were in pain.

But there was adrenaline surging through you so after a quick break, you decided to make him dinner.

"listen if I don't find those papers I'll fucking kill myself", jimin groaned and slumped against the car seat.

"you'll find them dude you said they were on your desk", taehyung reassured him from the front seat.

"er jimin I think you should maybe relax on your song. you're so worked up about it", namjoon spoke from beside him.

"you're one to talk about being stressed about a comeback", jimin retorted.

"I am. Listen man, I've seen how you've been for 2 weeks. You didn't enjoy Maldives at all and all you did was stick in that room of yours. Cut yourself some slack."

Jimin hummed. He knew namjoon was right but he just couldn't "cut himself slack". He needed everything to be perfect.

--

Jimin hurriedly keyed the door and opened it. He was hit by the smell of something delicious but he shook his head reminding himself that he needed to get work done first.

Taehyung had gone to the mail room to pick up some package from Celine and namjoon had gone to the main office to notify staff they were back.

Jimin stormed through the house and ignored a singing yn. Oh, how he wanted to just melt in her embrace. He reminded himself for the 100th time that he had work to do.

"oh, he-", before she could even greet him the door to his room slammed shut and he raced to his desk. His heart dropped. Someone had touched his desk.

He rummaged through the neatly assorted files, took out each sheet but no luck to finding the ones he needed.

He stomped out the room again and faced yn.

"who cleaned my room?" he demanded. His anger itching to erupt.

"is everything fine? Why don't you have dinner firs-", she spoke to him in a soothing manner. Ignoring the way he had ignored her.

"yn who the fuck cleaned my desk?!", his voice rising.

You stepped back, clearly surprised.

"I did. Is something missing?", she spoke surprised.

"something? SOMETHING? Half the music details? Gone. You're so fucking annoying yn honestly who asked you to do that if you couldn't place it back properly." Jimin practically yelled, running his fingers through his messy locks.

"I'm sure I kept everything back-", yn tried to say

"well its not fucking there", jimin yelled

Yn felt her heart rate pick up. A lump in her throat

"jimin I'll search for it alright? Meanwhile why don't you have dinner?" she placed a plate of steak and more dishes but jimin couldn't care less.

"I don't want to have your fucking food!", he smashed a dish of steak down.

You flinched and felt your heart tug. You'd put so much love and effort into cooking that.

"thanks for ruining the biggest thing I was anticipating yn"

He walked out and you heard the distant slam of his door.

Hastily picking up the food and glass pieces, you discarded it into the dustbin and cleaned the spot up. His words hadn't hit you yet but you could feel it coming.

And the second you were in your room, your entire childhood flashed and you became a crying wreck.

--

Jimin huffed and sat on his bed. Stripping off his clothes, he laid on his bed and stared at the ceiling.

Guilt crept up on him.

I shouldn't have said that to her.

Especially thrown her cooked meal

She's literally the reason I am here.

He couldn't do this anymore. With no sleep or proper food, he was drained and the second he closed his eyes, he was off to deep sleep.

No one had told him what was going on with you. Everyone thought he knew. He had no idea that you were already dealing with crap.

--

Jimin woke up to someone shaking him in the middle of the night.

"hey jimin sorry to wake you up this late but did something happen with yn?"

"no?", jimin rubbed his eyes, still dazed and finally a naked, disheveled yoongi came into focus.

Jimin saw him pace the room worriedly.

"whats wrong?". Jimin sat up.

"she hasn't opened her door, she won't even talk to me and told me to leave her alone for a while. With her being on her period I didn't push further-"

"she's on her period?!" jimin squeaked

"ya? You didn't know?", yoongi furrowed his brows.

"no one told me!", jimin groaned and laid his head against his palms.

"what the hell do you mean? Why did jin and all leave Maldives early? Have you not been reading the group chat?", yoongi stopped in his tracks.

Jimin cursed under his breath and stood up.

"park jimin did you do something?", yoongi asked.

"I may have cursed at her over some stupid sheets I lost and threw away her cooked food", jimin replied slowly, guiltily.

__

Jimin had been knocking on your door for the past 2 minutes, calling out your name but no response. Yoongi stood across the corridor.

Finally you spoke from the other side of the door.

"go away jimin", you spoke hoarsely.

"can we please talk my love?", jimin asked softly.

"no. go away. Please just let me be for some time.", your voice held finality.

Jimin sighed and yoongi started bonking his head on the nearest wall.

"I'm really sorry for what I did darling. I'm awake in my room, ok? Whenever you feel better, I'll like to talk to you"

No response.

Jimin walked towards yoongi, his head hung low.

"honestly you suck man.", yoongi walked off to his room. He needed a break from jimin's shitty behaviour

Jimin laid on his bed and sighed. He was so stupid.

His phone pinged and what he read made him feel shittier.

Hey boy, I found those music sheets. You left them in a cab in Maldives. Thankfully the driver was smart enough to call our staff. Don't go bonkers searching for them. We have copies good and intact here. We'll start recording whenever you want. Good night.

His manager had the copies. That meant he had an outburst for no reason.

Fuck

--

At that moment, in the kitchen, jimin reminded you so much of your dad.

And not in a nice way. You doubted your dad even had a nice side.

After he started yelling at you, your ears went numb. You barely heard what he said even when he was yelling.

Suddenly you were 11 years old again, hiding in your bathroom, trying to not hear any of the shouting and utensils breaking coming from the living room.

After he said you ruined it for him? It reminded you of when you were 4 years old. You had aimlessly drawn on the wall of your dad's office being bored and alone for several hours as your parents were mostly away. You still remembered the beating you had gotten and were held back from lunch until you scrubbed the wall. Your junk of a father made sure you knew your worth.

Your dad didn't want you. No doubt. It's a different kind of pain when your father is alive but just doesn't give a damn about you or care enough to be a father. He was content only when you worked with his will. Got perfect grades, took the drunk or undrunk beatings quietly and exceled in all fields. That's all.

Now you were here, in pain both physically and mentally and even though a part of you thought it was wrong of jimin to yell, the major part of you was scared to lose him.

You'd do anything to make him happy. That's what you did for your father. Trying to make him love you. You'd do anything for it. So would you for jimin

Standing up on wobbly legs, you wore lingerie and makeup to make yourself look as presentable as possible. A part of you became insecure looking at your body. "What if he probably liked the skinnier you better?", came in your head. You shook your head and told yourself you'd have to try.

As you walked to his room in skimpy lingerie and makeup clad face with a wine bottle and glass in your hands you realized just what you were doing

4 or 24. You'd still do anything to keep the man that you loved happy. Be it perfect grades for your father or sex for your boyfriend.

--

You knocked on his door softly and just a few seconds later he opened the door.

He looked shocked, taking in your attire. Before he could speak, you pushed past him and sat on a chair near his bed. Placing the wine bottle and glass down on a small table.

"babe wha-", he began, closing the door

"please let me talk first", you avoided looking at him.

You felt conscious. Really conscious. You weren't comfortable at all. It took all your will power to not hide yourself.

"I know you've been stressed a lot about your comeback and I made it worse with losing those sheets", you started softly.

"yn baby I-"

"jimin please let me talk I'm doing everything I can to not cry. So, I'm really sorry for that and I'll find those sheets, ok? I promise. Till then to make you feel better I'm willing to let you have me. You're stressed, aren't you? Take it on me. I want to make you happy jimin please use me as you wish. I consent to it.", you heaved a sigh. You spoke it all the while not looking at him

You look at your feet that were rubbing eachother nervously. You were waiting for him to say something or shoo you away but instead you were suddenly picked up and hugged so tightly that your air was sucked out.

"what the fuck yn? Whats gotten into you who put that bullshit inside your head", his voice cracked and he broke down on your shoulder.

"jimin its fine I'm ok with-", you tried to keep your voice steady

"shut up. Fucking shut up you asshole. You might be fine with it I'm not. Who told you this huh? Who said you'd make me happy by giving me your body? What the fuck yn", he spoke through sobs and sat on the bed with you on his lap

"I-"

"I'm so sorry I yelled at you yn. I-I didn't know you felt this way. I'm so fucking stupid please forgive me I wont ever yell at you again and make you feel like this. I'm so sorry. i even threw away your food like it was nothing what the hell am i doing", he sobbed on your chest and kept muttering sorrys.

You couldn't hold it in and started crying too.

He looked up at you and wiped your tears, you clutched on his shirt tightly.

You met his eyes that were red and teary, his cheeks stained with tears.

"sweetheart when did you start feeling like you needed to give yourself for me to use? Your body is meant to be worshipped not fucking used. Gosh I hate myself to make you feel like this I'm so sorry yn. You're going through so much and I just keep making you feel shitty. I hate mys-"

"jimin you've cursed yourself enough.", youpressed a finger against his lips

 He sighed and looked down, intertwining his fingers with yours. You wiped his cheeks and kissed him softly. A silence settled in for a minute

"baby?", he spoke so sadly it made your heart wince.

"hm?", you played with his hair with your other hand.

"did you really think I'd use you for sex and relieve myself?", he looked up, into your eyes.

"no. but I thought I might persuade you into it."

"why?", his voice cracked and he looked away, clearing his throat.

"I thought you'd feel better relieving yourself."

"for fucks sake yn I won't have just sex with you. I want to make love to you not just sex. That's bullshit. I fucking love you yn. I love your smile, your eyes, your hair, your body, your fucking everything. I'm not just going to use you. I'm going to fucking love you", he spoke with so much love, desire, and firmness that you melted in his arms.

"I sort of felt insecure", you spoke finally.

"insecure? About what baby?"

"I saw your dance choreography and the girls dancing with you... they looked so pretty. I-I sort of even wanted to see if you think my body is still worth you. I can't lie but I thought you'd shoo me away with how angry you were." You laughed with no humor.

"well did you not fucking see that I never once looked at them? Yn I love you my love. You're the one I have eyes for yn. You're my everything. I love you so much. Your body is literally meant to be worshipped yn. What the fuck do you mean worth me? I'd be on my knees to show how much I crave you every day. I missed you so much in Maldives. I just wanted to give up on my song and come lie with you and spend time with you. I love you so much it hurts to be away from you. Please don't think like this yn I love you so much my love", his eyes teared up

You hugged him tightly.

"I love you a lot too jimin. Thank you for reassuring me. I feel better now", you smiled at him and pecked his lips.

He held you there and kissed you deeper.

"oh and yn? I'm also sorry to remind you of your dad.", he murmured against your lips.

"how did you know that?", you tilted your head in surprise.

"I just know. I've been with you for half my life. Ofcourse, I know baby. I realized how shitty I sounded in the kitchen. I'm sorry I don't want you to see me as someone like your dad hm? I'm really sorry I just I was so stressed with everything", he nuzzled in your neck and sighed.

"you'll have an amazing comeback dude. If anyone says otherwise, I'll slap them with a spatula", you chuckled.

he tackled you in a hug and smooshed his body against yours, peppering your face with kisses as you giggled.

"then I'll have a fantastic comeback", he smiled and kissed your forehead

"i'll make you tons of cookies and brownies to repay what i did to your steak hm? i won't ever do it again yn I'm sorry", he said, sad and cupping your cheek

"its fine jiminie. i want hundred cookies and brownies though. also we can totally forget about to night."

he smiled and kissed you

"wait here I'll give you something comfortable to wear", he got off you and walked to his cupboard, pulling out one of his fresh shirts and shorts.

"here baby", he handed them to you. He walked out to give you privacy and returned in a few minutes with an ice cream tub and 2 spoons.

"no way", you gawked at the Choco chip ice cream.

"yes way", he grinned broadly and sat down on the floor and patted his lap, indicating you to sit there.

You smiled like a child and ran over to him, sitting gingerly on his lap. He noticed the hesitation and placed a hand on your hip, pulling you down on him.

"sit down angel", he said softly.

"its uh fine I'll sit on the floor", you tried getting up.

"no. you'll sit here.", he held you firmly and you sighed and relaxed on his lap.

"gosh I missed you so much", he kissed you neck and placed the tub on your knee, handing you a spoon.

Both of you sat on the floor, eating ice cream in comfortable silence. You turned a little and leaned against him. His warmth and love spreading through you.

You dropped the spoon and started playing with his fingers that were on your hips. He smiled, his eyes crinkling and reached down to wipe off ice cream that was on your lips.

He tilted your head up and when his eyes met yours, the ice cream was long forgotten.

His eyes darted down to your luscious lips, looking so pretty without any lipstick. He leaned forwards slowly, stopping a mere inch away as your breath fanned on his lips.

You stared at his face, taking in the crinkle under his eye, his smooth skin though a little pale now and his eyes. Oh, his eyes were a work of god. They held so much, love, care, and desire.

He had leaned in and you didn't hesitate to grab the thin shirt he had on and pull him all the way pressing your lips firmly to his.

Desire flowed between the two souls. Wanting to feel eachother, love eachother.

You arched your back into his hands that fitted your waist perfectly. He sighed softly and nipped at your bottom lip. You moaned a soft, delicious moan and he felt his blood surge through his abdomen.

"I'm going to worship your body so well yn. Going to make you realize how fucking beautiful you really are", he whispered.

-----

3200 words besties

also we are so close to a mil guys thank you to all my babes! i hope my stories give you a safe place lovelies

this story was an idea of a reader who's been really active on all my chapters. thank you to her too!

stay safe beautiful. always drop your ideas here

mwah<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 654 26
bts is most famous group who is finding there last soulmate everyone has soulmate all of them are soulmates but there is one more in there group... ...
19.7K 772 66
A relationship between two people is already hard enough no matter how much they love each other, what about when there are seven people involved? Ca...
658 57 13
"I am having trouble loving myself and that's only one person, how do you expect me to love seven more?" In which the Bangtan boys compromise to hel...
134K 8.5K 56
BTS OT7-soulmate au BTSΓ—OC poly They say getting your soulmark when you turn 20 is the best thing to happen in your life. A bond that allows you to f...