Lost DJ (Miraculous AU)

By MonsterStar2006

PLEASE DON'T REPOST MY BOOK! Welcome to my first book of 'what if' Miraculous Ladybug series. This is my firs... More

A.N.
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue
A.N. Question Time
Bonus

Chapter 6

381 13 3
By MonsterStar2006

Selena’s POV

If it weren’t for the fact that I have a good understanding of people’s incidents like the fact that a random dude bumped into me, this would have ended up way differently.

And that random dude is called Nino.

He seems like a nice guy. Someone who wants to be a DJ. He had a hell school life because of a certain liar in his former class.

I feel bad for him.

Sucks that he lied that he wasn’t chased by his classmates, but it is common knowledge that he would do that.

I mean, who would say “Yeah I am fine, I was running away from my classmates because they want me dead but in a most torturous way” to someone who they just met?
Not me.

How do I know? Well simple.

When you have dormmates that talk about what they did over the weekend or what they are planning to do right now, it is obvious that I put two pieces together to form an answer.

No, I am not a part of the Star Effect team, but they want me to join them since they heard me sing.

I don’t know if I want to join yet.  My parents used to be singers and they would have been proud of me joining the team, but I need to organize myself first.

I mean, I look like a mental mess who drinks a lot of coffee like Tim Drake Wayne.

But back to reality, I am currently leaning on a wall looking at the shocked DJ staring at me. Sweet.

“How is this possible? You never told me you are going to be in the same school as me. Hold on, how did you know that we will be in the same school? What the hell!?!” I guess I shocked him so much that nino.exe is glitching. Oops.

“Well, if you have the idiot head boy as your dormmate, you wouldn’t find out everything you need to know?” I made Trevor mad again.

“Besides, we are your dormmates. We were informed of your joining. They also told us your name.”

I smiled while he recovered from the shock.

Nino’s POV

To say I was surprised that she is here is an understatement.

Am I dense like Kim or what?

“Why didn’t you say anything about it?”

“And why would she say that if you lied to her about the running away thing?” This time, the girl, Shanique, asked that.

She has black hair with side shaved, dark skin, and dark brown eyes, and she is wearing jeans and a black tank top.

She shocked me about what she said though. How does she know… hold on.

“It was you guys who threw the paint at my class, were you?”

“Yep.” That explains why they look familiar.

If I noticed those people properly when I was running, I might have noticed that these people who saved me from that class are standing right in front of me.

“Selena, I am sorry I didn’t tell you the truth at the start. And to all of you, thank you. I don’t know why you did that but if you didn’t stop them, God knows what they would have done to me.”

“Nino. Don’t apologize to me about it. We just met that time, and you didn’t want to involve me in this. Anyway, don’t you have your stuff to unpack? We have school tomorrow.”

With that, I left to start unpacking. The first meeting wasn’t that bad. Shanique might be mad at me, but I am sure we will be fine.

Maybe it won’t be that bad that change.
I need to tell Marinette about it.

Mari’s POV

It took a while to get used to those new changes I made, but I am alright with them.

I made Luka the new cat wielder and it was a wise choice.
We may be in New York, but there is trouble there as well.

At least we met the Avengers, so we joined forces. It is nice to have a proper team.
They were shocked that teenagers are superheroes, but they accepted that and helped us train to be stronger and make smarter choices in battles.

It took only two weeks to become a globally famous fashion designer known as MDC.
My parents know about it and are proud of me for this accomplishment.

I changed my style as well. Now I have my hair tied into a bun, a red and white dress with a black belt, some cute jewelry, and my flat shoes. I look more like a teenager.

Luka, on the other hand, hasn’t changed his style too much, only that he wears now instead of a zip-up jacket, he wears a new black with blue details leather coat made by me for our 6 months anniversary.

He became famous as well, only the difference is that he doesn’t hide his identity, he revealed himself at his live performance.

At least I don’t have to worry about Lila and my ex-friends anymore.

I am currently designing my new Halloween line which will be revealed in two weeks during Halloween day while Luka is sitting beside me making words for his next song. It was until we got a call from Nino.

“Hello?”

“Hey, Dudette. How is NY?”

“Pretty great actually, thanks. How is your new school?”

“Cool actually. Anyway, about that, was it you who sent the recommendations and application to it?”

“You figured me out.” I laughed evilly, making both Nino and Luka look concerned and scared at the same time.

“WHAT THE HELL IS THAT NINO???” I heard someone in the background scream in fear. Oops.

“Get out of my room, Rico! I am calling Mari.”

“OH COOL!!! Hi Marinette!”

“Hi, Rico.” I laughed when Nino was dragging Rico out of his room based on what I heard.

“Sorry about that. I will literally lose my head one day.”

“Make sure to have GPS on it so you can locate it.” Luka knows how to make us laugh.

“Hey, kiddos, who wants lunch with your favorite Ironman?”

"and with your favorite Spiderman!"

“WAIT A SEC, IS THAT TONY STARK AND PETER PARKER??”

“GET OUT OF MY ROOM, EVERYONE! INCLUDING YOU, RICO!”

“I got to go anyway. Call ya later. Bye.”

“See ya.”

Nino’s POV

I had to drag Rico, Trevor, Chelsea, and Selena out of my room and lock my door to finish unpacking peacefully.
Thank God for the locks.

I unlocked it once I finished.
I don’t mind them, but sometimes, I need my peace to focus on where to put everything.

I prepared my uniform for tomorrow and came out of my room to see what I can do now to pass my time. It is right now 7 pm and I saw Selena making some food.
I saw plates on the counter so that means she is making for everyone.

“Need help?” She didn’t look at me, but I saw her smile, so she isn’t mad at me for kicking them out.

“Yeah, sure. Grab the salad and cut it into small pieces, please.” She pointed at the salad beside her.

“Don’t forget to wash your hands, lost DJ.”

I started helping her out.
Since there are six people, including me, in this dorm, there has to be a lot of food to be made.

I won’t mention the fact that we can just go and grab food from the canteen.

“How are you feeling?” I guess she wants to start the conversation with me.

“I am fine. Nervous about tomorrow but I will be ok. After all, this place isn’t bad at all.”

“Who was that girl you called? Some girl of yours or your friend?”

“That was Marinette, and she is my childhood friend. We treat each other like siblings. Why?”

“She seems sweet. So, you are not taken?” She still doesn’t look at me. This seems strange.
I would have understood the question ‘So, you are not together?’ but the question she asked got me off guard.

“Yeah, I don’t have a girlfriend. I am not looking for one yet since I have some stuff to solve.”

“Oh, ok. Anyone on your mind though?” I don’t think she is just asking for no reason.

“Not yet.” I didn’t lie because I actually don’t have one.

What was that about?

I guess that I am indeed denser than Kim.

Once we finished making the food, we served it and had a good time while eating.

Those people seem awesome, and I hope that stays like this for a while.

I called it a day and headed to sleep.
I am still thinking about what Selena was asking me earlier, but I reminded myself to grab some sleep for my first day at school.

This will be fun.

Rico’s POV

I am glad this day went great.

I believe this will be like this every day.
I mean after all; this is my third year I am in this school and there are no bullies there.

I reminded myself what happened today with Kate and why she wasn't here to your Nino.

Flashback

I was waiting with Kate for Nath and Marc to arrive.

I chose Nath to help us as he knows a lot of gossip stuff, especially about Lie-la Grossi.

When they arrived, I waved at them so they notice us.

“Hey, you texted that you need to see me especially, and yes, I brought Marc with me.”

“Ok. Guys, this is Kate, Kate this is Nath and Marc, the guys I told you about.” She smiled and waved.

“Nice to meet you. Sorry to bother you on Sunday morning." she took out her phone and her notebook.

"I need to know everything you know about Lila and everything she claimed without evidence. You don’t mind if I voice to record this?" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 206 34
Another book made for you cause Plagg needs more cheese. This is the second book of What-if Miraculous Series. Marinette thought that her friends are...
93.9K 2.3K 32
1st Place in Lukanette: 3/22/21 1st Place in Adrigami: 12/7/23 1st Place in LukaCoufaine: 4/26/21 (Subtle difference) 3rd Place in LukaCouffaine: 4/7...
7.1K 235 12
!!!MILD CURSE WARNING!!! TAKES PLACE AFTER SEASON 3 Friendships are tested when Marinette makes a mistake, and reputations are at risk with a seeming...
102K 1.6K 36
Marinette got accepted to a new school but this school is for the Rich. Although Marinette's parents have a successful business, they aren't million...