𝐻𝑖𝑠 π‘Šπ‘–π‘“π‘’ πΉπ‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘π‘Žπ‘š...

By YeshaBhandari

" HOW DARE YOU TRY TO HURT MY SON??" he shouted at her, his eyes bloodshot. "DON'T SHOW ME THAT FAKE TEARS O... More

πŸ…’οΈŽπŸ…—οΈŽπŸ…οΈŽπŸ…‘οΈŽπŸ…οΈŽπŸ…’οΈŽπŸ…£οΈŽπŸ…”οΈŽπŸ…‘οΈŽπŸ…’οΈŽ
πŸ‡³β€ŠπŸ‡΄β€ŠπŸ‡Ήβ€ŠπŸ‡ͺβ€Š
Chapter 2:- Overprotective Abhinav
Chapter 3:- Their first encounter
Chapter 4:- Memories
Chapter 5:- She is Back
Chapter 6:- Fighting back
Chapter 7:- Abhinav - Ayansh: A day well spent
Chapter 8:- Tripti's first meet with Aarushi
Chapter 9:- Abhinav Mehra at my house?
Chapter 10:- Aarushi's test starts....
Chapter 11:- Fierce Aarushi
Chapter 12:- Why Abhinav hates chocolates?
Chapter 13:- The Abhinav Mehra said Thankyou?
Chapter 14:- Here comes out the dark truth
Chapter 15:- Marry her
Chapter 16:- Mrs. Aarushi Abhinav Mehra
Chapter 17:- She got the bail
Chapter 18:- Jealousy or something else?
Chapter 19:- She is no more.....
Chapter 20:- Back ache
Chapter 21:- He misunderstood it
Chapter 22:- Is he really sorry?
Chapter 23:- Will I ever be able to love her??
Chapter 24:- How to apologise?
Chapter 25:-Ayansh said Mumma!!
Chapter 26:- Happy Birthday
Chapter 27:- Business Party
Chapter 28:- He has a Girlfriend
Chapter 29:- I don't care...
Chapter 30:- She has fever
Chapter 31:- The Truth
Chapter 32:- Who is Shanaya?
Chapter 33:- Hate Comments
Chapter 34:- Awkwardness
Chapter 35:- Frustrated or Jealous?
πŸ…½οΈŽπŸ…ΎοΈŽπŸ†ƒοΈŽ πŸ…°οΈŽπŸ…½οΈŽ πŸ†„οΈŽπŸ…ΏοΈŽπŸ…³οΈŽπŸ…°οΈŽπŸ†ƒοΈŽπŸ…΄οΈŽ
Chapter 36:- The Conference Meeting
Chapter 37:- A moment
Chapter 38:- Ayansh got hurt
Chapter 39:- They liked it
Chapter 40:- Shanaya's threat
Chapter 41:- Let your emotions flow
Chapter 42:- You are falling for her
Chapter 43:- Can I hug you?
Chapter 44:- Now What Did I Do?
Chapter 45:- Jealousy Jealousy
Chapter 46:- I am Jealous
Chapter 47:- A Goodnight Kiss
Chapter 48:- She finally confessed
Chapter 49:- I Hate Him/Her
Chapter 50:- Parting Ways
Chapter 51:- Feeling bad for him
!!Answer!!
Chapter 52:- She is Alive
Chapter 53:- Relief
Chapter 54:- Is Rajveer related to Radhika?
Chapter 55:- Shocked
Chapter 56:- Caught
Chapter 57:- Back Home
Chapter 58:- Poor Abhinav
Chapter 59:- Planning for a baby
Chapter 60:- Her First Time (Mature Content)
Chapter 61:- What's going on? (α΅α΅ƒα΅—α΅˜Κ³α΅‰ αΆœα΅’βΏα΅—α΅‰βΏα΅—)
Chapter 62:- Vivaan got caught
Chapter 63:- He messed up
Chapter 64:- Good news
Chapter 65:- Ayansh's fear
Chapter 66:- You, Me and Our Mini Versions
Epilogue (Bonus- 1) (mature content)
Bonus- 2 (Requested)
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 1:- Past

95.8K 3.7K 470
By YeshaBhandari

Hey Hi Hello!!💛
This is my first time writing a story. I hope I would be able to express my ideas and imagination in written form.
I hope you will like it❤️

Please ignore if there are any spelling mistakes or grammatical errors 🤍

..............................

Yesha:- Remember that every individual have different personality. It is not necessary that both the individual will react in same manner to a particular incident. Personality takes a long time to change and it doesn't chance overnight.

.............................

Aarushi's pov

"See our Ms. World is finally awake." Her mother said sarcastically.

" Why are you late?? Don't you know that I have to go to the office?? Because of you, mumma had to cook the breakfast." Vivaan who is a mumma's boy shouted at her and she just kept her head hung low. This was not new to her.

"But I am just 5 minutes late." she gathered the courage and finally spoke, looking up. Radhika fumed in anger and harshly grab her face between her thumb and fingers, making her mouth form an O.

"So now you will back answer me?? Huh?? Don't forget what I can do." She spat the words and left her. "Before having breakfast, do all the household chores." She commanded and got back to eating her breakfast.

Aarushi started doing all the household chores with tears in her eyes. She should not cry because she was used to this kind of behavior from her stepmother and stepbrother.

Today she reached her office late because after doing the household chores, her mother forced her to eat breakfast, even though she was already late.

........................

She knocked on the door and went inside when she heard come in.

"You are late Aarushi." Rajveer, her pervert boss spoke, while eyeing her from top to bottom.

(Rajveer is 24 years old.)

"I-i am sorry sir." She shifted uncomfortably in her place, under his lustful gaze.

"Sorry won't work. Today you have to do overtime. Okay?" He said as he got up and stood in front of her.

" Okay, Aarushi??" He asked as he kept his hand on her shoulder and massaged it a bit.

"O-okay" she stammered because of his dirty touch, while her tears made their way out, making Rajveer smirk. "Go and wipe those tears. We have the conference meeting." She quickly ran away from there and made her way to the bathroom.

She went into one cubicle and closed the commode before sitting on it, letting her tears flow freely.

#FLASHBACK#

"Papa?? Why are you crying?? And where is mumma??" She asked innocently as she wiped her father's tears which were getting continuously replaced by the new ones.

Instead of saying anything he hugged her and cried hard.

"Aaru, now your mumma is in a better place. Up there in the sky. See there is your mumma." He pointed towards the stars in the sky.

He had brought her to their terrace.

"So, now mumma is a star?" she looked at her father and he nodded his head as yes.

"Pappa, so now mumma will never come to me again?" She asked as her eyes became teary at the loss.

"No, Aarushi. But she will always look after you from up there. She will always be with you." Radhika spoke in a honey-coated voice.

"Aarushi, you are a strong girl, right?? Then why are you crying? Your mumma won't like it dear." She further added and Aarushi quickly wiped her tears and spoke while looking at the stars. "Mumma, see now I am not crying. I am your strong girl. Mumma, don't worry, I will take care of myself and Papa too"

Aarushi was now acting like a strong mature girl even at the age of 7 but on the other hand, Nilay was not able to accept the loss.

Radhika made Aarushi sleep and then she went to Nilay's room to comfort him.

Radhika was Nilay's Wife's (Avantika) best friend. She often use to visit her.

"Nilay, it was an accident. Now she is no more and you have to accept it. As you told Aarushi that now she is in a better place, you too need to accept it." Nilay just sat there silently. Radhika kept her hand on his shoulder as she spoke further.

"Nilay, Aarushi is just 7 and she needs a mother..... So... I think you should marry someone."

Nilay looked at her with disappointment evident in his eyes.

"How can I just easily give Avantika's place to someone??"

"Nilay, you are being selfish. Think about Aarushi. She needs a mother. I know you can take care of her but at some age, in some situations, she needs a mother. She can't share every single problem with you. Think about it, Nilay." She said in a convincing tone.

By seeing his expression, she knew that his decision was changing.

"But who will accept Aarushi?"

"Nilay..." she kept her hand on his and Nilay looked at her with a questioning face but Radhika just kept looking at him and then he understood what she was saying.

"But--"

"Nilay... Please... For Aarushi..."
Radhika somehow convinced Nilay to marry her. She was divorced and had a son, Vivaan, who was 11 years old. She told Nilay that she knows Aarushi since she was born. When she use to visit Avantika, she use to take care of Aarushi like her own daughter and she has no problem in becoming her mother now.

#FLASHBACK ENDS#

........................

Abhinav's pov

"JUST GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I CALL THE SECURITY!!!" his voice roared in the cabin.

"Calm down. If you want then I am ready for a one-night stand." She said seductively while trying to keep her hand on his chest but he harshly grabbed her arm and dragged her to the door before pushing her out.

His chest heaves up and down as he takes deep breaths because of the anger. He furiously runs his hand over his desk, making everything fall on the floor. He then went and stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows. His hands in his pants pocket.

#FLASHBACK#

"Abhinav, there's a bad news. There are some complications so we can only save one life. Either Saanvi or your baby." the doctor, who was also Saanvi's aunt said in a depressing tone.

Hearing that Abhinav 's heart slipped to his stomach.

"What...bua (aunt) please try to save both." He said in a pleading tone.

" Beta (son), I will try but It's impossible to save both of them. Abhinav, you have to decide whom to save. Please, you need to be quick. " She said in urgency.

"Abhi, choose fast beta (son). I can understand what you are feeling right now. I don't want that in saving both of them, we lose both of them." Tripti, his mother spoke trying not to cry.

Abhinav was feeling numb. He didn't know what he should say or do. The time was running out like the sand from his fist. He finally decided whom to choose.

"Bua, save Saanvi, no matter what. " He said while trying to be strong in this situation.

The doctor made him sign the form in which it was written that the doctor or the hospital won't be responsible if something happens to the patient.

After 3 long hours, the Operation theatre's light turned off and the doctor came out with a baby in her hand. She handed the baby to Abhinav, who was looking at the baby and then at her with a questioning face.

"Saanvi??" He questioned while fear building inside him.

The doctor didn't say anything and just looked down, giving answers to his questions, without even uttering a word.

#FLASHBACK ENDS#

............................

A tear slipped from his eye as he comes out of his flashback.

He quickly wipes his tear, when he heard the door open. He knew that only three people can enter his cabin without knocking. His mother, son, and best friend.

He turned around and found that Ayansh was trying to push the door with his little hands and his mother was helping him by slowly pushing the door from above, without even letting him know.

"Papa!!!" He whopped as he came running towards his father, with his arms held out to pick him up.

"Hey, Buddy!" He said cheerfully as he picked him up in his arms and kissed his chubby cheeks.

..............To Be Continued...........

Total words:- 1450

So here the first chapter ends.

If you like it then please Vote and comment as it motivates a writer to write further.

Bye Bye, Ta Ta See You Lovies❤️
Until next time 😊
Take care✨💫💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

821K 35.7K 66
Book 1 of #ARRANGED HEARTS series.... (This series will contain only arranged marriage stories...so read only if you want to read arranged marriage t...
1.2M 72.7K 105
(Apart Series - Book 1) Dev Kapoor... Popularly called DK!!! 31 year old hot headed, carefree, badass was currently the most talked and successful bu...
352K 21.5K 39
"Aditya what are you saying ?" I asked him with glossy eyes. Not believing at my ears what he said. No this can't happen he can't say this. "I am s...
124K 5.9K 21
Shourya Singh Rajput... 33 year old elder son of the royal and the most powerful family in India. A ruthless CEO of Rajput industries. The most scar...