Marrying the professor

By may00m

Elena Parker is in her second year in college, she stays with her roommate Laura at the girl's dorm. Most of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's Note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Author's Note 2
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Author's Note 3
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Notice
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue
New Story
Loving The Anti-fan

Thank you

6.4K 122 12
By may00m

Dear lovely readers,

This is the end! After two years of writing this book. It was my pleasure to know you all. You guys are the best and I'm so happy that you came upon my story and loved it.
.
.
This story wasn't something that I planned. It was like a challenge to practice my writing skills. But I got attached to the story and it became something that I escaped to when emptiness consumed my soul.
.
.
I remember seeing a quote by Toni Morrison that says "If there's a book you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it." This book was something that I wanted to read but couldn't find, thus I wrote it.
.
.
I wouldn't be uploading any other work on this platform, for I'm working on a work that I wish for it to be published one day. If that happens, I will surely tell you about it then.
.
.
.
One last request from you guys, stay safe, love yourself, follow your dreams, and be happy.
.
.
To contact me on Instagram, this is my account @m4.ill8
.
.
Stay safe,
Love ya 💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 4.8K 27
Follow the journey between two completely different people; one a highly respected teacher who is known for her friendly aura and gentle smiles..who...
1.2M 35.5K 61
Silent, unforgiving and strikingly gorgeous, Rylan Parker is a cold-hearted businessman. An intimidating CEO, perfectly fitted in tailored suits and...
16.2K 152 43
In the meticulously planned world of twenty-two-year-old Alexander Reid, the last thing he needs is a distraction. Enter his student, eighteen-year-o...
10.5K 251 68
So who will it be for this hopelessly unromantic girl? The brooding best friend? Or the young and unquestionably attractive substitute teacher? They...