Immortals

By GabrielTembo

Immortals book 1 A man, DN made a company and recruited a number of people years after losing his wife and tw... More

Introduction
Immortals Book 1
Immortals Book 1 Final Half
Immortals Book 2 and the Deadly Warrior
Immortals Book 2 Second Half
Immortals Book 2 Final Half
Immortals Book 3 The Final Battle
Immortals Book 3 Second Half
Immortals Book 3 Final Half
Immortals book 4 The End Days
Immortals Book 4 Second Half
Immortals Book 4 Third Half
Immortals Book 4 Fourth Half
Immortals Book 4 Fifth Half
Immortals Book 4 Final Half
DEBO
DEBO Second Half
DEBO Third Half
DEBO Final Half
Immortals Book 5 A Whole New World
Immortals Book 5 Second Half
Immortals Book 5 Third Half
Immortals Book 5 Fourth Half
Immortals Book 5 Fifth Half
Immortals Book 5 Sixth Half
Immortals Book 5 Final Half
Strongest To Weakest
Characters
IMMORTALS

Immortals Book 1 Second Half

13 3 0
By GabrielTembo

8 years later.......2029

GT was sitting on the ship which he used as his house. An unknown stranger showed up in the area for the first time in 9 years.

ML2nd: Hello, I'm ML the second and the master sent me to come and get you.

GT: I don't think you want me to try out my skills on you.

ML2nd: Try me! (he said happily)

GT got his sword and attempted to stab him, but ML removed his sword and blocked his move. ML then cut a part of GT's knee. GT fought the pain and thought he was so tough so he still fought back until ML got a gun and used it to hit GT's neck for him to pass out. GT was that crazy guy who acts dumb. He doesn't know English that much because of how his education was.

Some time later, GT found himself in a huge beautiful place. A man known as Double N (DN1st) walked to GT and said

DN1st: Welcome! This is the WMP center which basically stands for world-means-peace. I tried to bring you here. Countless times actually but you fought back an now you are here.

GT: the hell you tried to bring me here. What do you want old man?

DN1st: (sighs) I have done my research on your life

GT: well congratulations. do-do you want a medal for that?

DN1st: pay attention and let me finish! I know you're good in martial arts and the use of a sword.

GT: the hell I am. So what do you want? What am I here for exactly?

DN1st: We are planning on hiring you, there is a very serious threat to our world so we intend on making peace

GT: oh my God! Is that the threat!

DN1st: what, who, where!

GT: that thing growing outta your neck?!

DN1st: What! What is it? Get it off!

GT: Oh! Never mind it was just your head! Listen big guy, If you wanted to hire me you don't have to kidnap me. I don't want to be a part of your team.

DN1st: the pay is $15000. We can have it tripled if you want.

GT: Well, then I am your men.

DN1st: actually it's man not men. Your grammar there was wrong.

GT: I didn't learn English like the rest of y'all

DN1st: like I said we will make the world a better place.

GT: what do you mean by we?

DN then called the rest who would be working with GT. The people were; EK, PK and PC. DN lied to the team that ET was killed. There was a certain period when the three worked with ET. GT already didn't like EK but found PK really amazing. GT saw ML and that he could not walk. He was surprised how he was beaten by him. DN explained everything. They used very high tech to do that. GT, PK, PC and EK were given a test to see how loyal they are to DN. They were told to make fire outside. PC and PK already made theirs and begun practicing their skills.

While GT was making the fire and doing all the stuff, EK was just watching him, saying

EK: Just take a look at yourself. You look miserable, pathetic, stupid. You're getting the pieces of firewood, making the fire and-I mean, It's just so sad.

GT: And as for you Dickque!

EK: Huh

GT: And as for you Dickque!

EK: It's "EK"

GT: I don't give a crap! Well what are you doing? Nothing, right? at least I'm loyal to my boss!

EK: Oh! Is that a challenge! You think you're better than me?

GT: Of course I know I'm berrer then you.

EK: Work on your English boy or I might just kill you.

They both got their swords and started fighting, punching each other, cutting each other. GT even had a chain that he could use to pull people towards him. They fought until PC and PK arrived to stop them but EK and GT used power trying to attack each other until they fell into the water.

TIP: The WMP building was built on a beach. The beach was also owned by DN. That explains why there is a sea. It's quite near to where GT could live but its just that GT's side was abandoned.

That's the thing, when they fell in, they didn't get wet. It was actually a door that led to an underground building. The four didn't realize that the door they fell through was actually a trap set by double N to kill them just like he did to ML 1st, LT and DS. Double N called for his men and told them to go ahead and kill the four. N called his daughter and said

DN1st: Don't worry daughter, you'll come out soon. Just do what daddy tells you to do.

ET: of course father. I can wait.

When the four landed GT said to the team excitedly.

GT: Alright Guyses, we found ourselves a missions and everybody knows hehe, I'm leader. And I as your leader will direct you to the path of righteous yes. And we will call ourselves the Immorals. pretty cool name right?

PK: yeah! (she said shockingly) what-whatever you say. I'm fine with anyone being leader.

PC: Me too and I think GT tried to say the name of the team will be the Immortals not immorals.

GT: exactly. See EK, these guyses get me.

EK: It's "guys" not "guyses"

GT: and that's why you don't get to be lead

EK: -er. That's why you don't get to be leader. Not lead.

GT: Oh my God how rude! You're so prepostrate.

EK: Its Preposterous not that nonsense you're saying.

The girls stopped them from starting a useless fight. But EK felt he was leader. They walked a bit and found four doors. PC and PK went for the ones in the middle. EK looked at PK run and smiled. GT looked at EK and said

GT: D-Do you like PK?

EK: No! (he said with a guilty look on his face)

GT: (smiled, turned his head a bit and said) You like PK

EK: I do not!

GT: fine whatever you say.

EK: Yeah now leave.

GT: you know what?

EK: huh

GT: you know what?

EK: what?

GT: So it's going to be like so's. Imma gonna take the right side. Because that's where they are big, buff guyses for my level but as for you, you'll take the left side where it's all peaceful. Just like a walk in a park, Deal?

EK: no! Absolutely no deal

GT: argh! You idiot. Why are you so difficult?

EK: Why are you so unreasonable

GT: oh I'm unreasonable

EK: Yes

GT: oh I'm unreasonable

EK: Yes

GT: well-well why do you think you're always right? Huh? You think you're the stuff?

EK: oh no. I know I'm the stuff

GT: and then?

EK: start jumping

GT: Man, that's dry

EK: look at your face

GT: you peace of s..

EK: before you finish up. I'll take the right side. You are not strong. All that's in your head are codes, 010101010101010. So go compute your information you dog.

30 Minutes of arguing about whose strong

GT: I'll go right for I am as strong as Zeus unlike you who is as weak as paper

EK: Oh yeah? Paper isn't weak you fool. If it was so weak why did it give you a paper cut yesterday?

GT: You sentimental imbecile. You're a dog. You didn't exist in my life till this morning.

EK got irritated, punched GT's stomach hard and ran to the right side. GT thought and said to himself, "Fine! Let him take the right side. He thinks his all that? I mean how dare he try to correct me. I mean- "Guys" it doesn't sound right. It must be guyses. I'll just go left where its all a walk in the park." PK and PC came out of the same place and found themselves back at the beach.

PC: what the heck?

PK: Where's EK? Where's GT?

PC: Oh no! they are obviously having one of their petty arguments

PK: Their arguments are not petty. Those boys aren't stable

PC: Lets wait here for them.

EK was walking and didn't find anyone on the right side. No villains, No men, No tough guys. He came out and found himself at GT's place. He entered GT's ship and rested saying to himself, "that cow, He tricked me. He is a crook, a criminal, a conman. He is a con"

As GT was walking, he was hearing voices and it was dark. The lights were turned on and GT was about to pass out when he saw five hundred and eleven people who were not on his side

GT: Heyy Fellas, I-I-I except- oh pardon my English-I expected you to be on the other side

One Man: We knew you would come this way.

GT turned back, preparing to run away but he saw 20 more people. They all reached to attack him. GT trained on more, so he also started attacking them as well. He started off by stabbing their legs and using his chain to lift himself so that the people who wanted to shoot him would shoot each other. He beat 500 among them. He shot 30 dead and remained fighting one who was really tough. He was beaten and had no option but to kick him out of the place they were fighting from which was 5000m high. DN made the places the were fighting on in signs of their names. GT was fighting on a place which was built as the letters 'GT'. He built more places in the form of their names like; GPCT and TK. GT came out and found himself back at his place but more of N's men followed him with missiles, He got on his ship and started sailing fast, some time later, he found EK inside and said

GT: You again? Why the holy crimsons skies of death are you here?

EK: You beggar No one was on the right side. I found this boat an entered

GT: no! You guinea fowl! This is a ship and its my house. Why do you think it was built in the form of my name

EK: I don't know, you tell me

GT: huh?

EK: I don't know, you tell me

GT ignored EK. They went on top of the ship. GT was standing on the 'G' and EK was standing on the 'T.' They thought they were safe on the roof of the ship. The men also got on a ship and were sailing really fast. They fired a missile on the center of the ship. In between the 'G' and 'T'
The part EK was standing on got broken and he was about to fall into the water. The man shot again on the same spot until the 'T' fell. GT used his chain to grab EK. GT shot the man's right hand. GT tried pulling EK but the man got a different weapon which was firing anchors. The man shot it and a chain got tied to EK's leg and the anchor hit his head and he fell into the water, drowning. With the same gun, another anchor was shot straight on GT's chest and made him fall. As he was falling in the water, he begun to breathe and later landed on concrete. He untied the chain for the anchor and he found himself in an X junction. One side had the words, 'Exit' and the other side had the words, 'Danger' the remaining two didn't have any words. he thought to himself, "Let me go through danger, It might be the exit."

PC and PK went to N and saw that he was wounded on his right bicep.

PC: Sir, GT and EK couldn't make it back. We don't know what happened to them

DN1st: What! You pathetic useless creatures, how many colleagues will die because of you two? First it was ML the first then DS and later ML the second stopped walking because of you two and now these two. Useless! Get out of my sight and go sit by the fire. You even got my daughter killed!

PC: We're sorry sir. We'll go ahead now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277 13 13
Its 1/10/23 and the SN are doing work where all the sudden, a buzz comes to all their phones with a message saying "We are back." The SN are all frea...
124K 5.6K 20
Rank #19 in sliceoflife=January 30 2019 Rank #75 in slice of life= January 24 2019 Rank #25 in Shoujo= August 7 2019 This is the Sequel of I'm the Vi...
120K 606 7
[ REWRITING ] - BOOK 1 - BOUND SERIES "When the demands became violent, they became lethal and when they became lethal, they realized just how far th...