My Accidental Marriage

By cupcakes6621

Started: November 12, 2023 Ended: Status: Ongoing Editing: When story ends Description: People say accident... More

Chapter 1| Lost Hope
Chapter 2 | Traveling
Chapter 3| Accidentally bounded
Chapter 4 | Decision
Chapter 5| Wedding
Chapter 6| Sleepless Night
Chapter 7| First Morning
Chapter 8| Blessing Of God
Chapter 9| Going Home
Chapter 10| New Home
Chapter 11| Visit to old life
Chapter 12 | First Conversation
Chapter 13| Telling our Friends
Chapter 14| Bonding
Chapter 16| Small Outing
Chapter 17| Cricket Match
Chapter 18| Gossips
Chapter 19| Committed!
Chapter 20| New experiences
Chapter 21| Inner Storm
Chapter 22| Planning
Chapter 23|Flight
Chapter 24| Bali
Chapter 25| Comfort Zone?
Chapter 26| Aloha Swing
Chapter 27| Drunken Mistake
Chapter 28| Dance
Chapter 29| Swimming Lessons
Chapter 30| My Khush
Chapter 31| A day at the Beach
Chapter 32| Caring Husband
Chapter 33| Staying in
Chapter 34| Worried
Chapter 35| Diving into the Past
Chapter 36| Comforting Arms
Chapter 37| Coming closer
Chapter 38| Nightlife

Chapter 15| Legally Married

1.1K 115 156
By cupcakes6621

Hello Everyone! Here is an Extra Surprise update for this week. Since many of you wanted an early update here it is. Enjoy! Also please do Vote and Comment. I love reading your comments and I try my best to response to each and everyone of them. Also Don't forget to Vote, even silent readers please Vote because it really encourages the writer. Thank you! Enjoy! Next update will be up by Friday as usual.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Khushi noticed how he would stop for a second and look up towards Khushi while filling any details of her making sure to check that he was putting in the correct information even though he had her original documents with him. Khushi would nod now and then and even tell him few details to fill in like her family's full Name and other details. Soon the form was filled. Manish handed the documents to Khushi while he took the photocopy versions of them and headed to check and submit it in to the reception lady. Khushi sat there arranging her documents and keeping them safe in her bag when she heard a loud yelling. Khushi turned to that direction to see 1 young couple almost as young as her and 1 elder couple. The elder couple who looked like the parents of one of the spouse was yelling at them loudly almost causing a scene in the office waiting area.

The other couples along with Khushi who were seated in the waiting area looked on as the elder lady yelled loudly at the couple. From her talks she looked liked the young man's mother.

Lady:"You gold digger. You want to ruin my child life"

Man:"Maa listen to me"

Lady:"Shut up nikhil. What should I listen. This? Your married? To her. No way. I won't accept it"

Man:"Maa but.."

Lady:"Your just 22 Nikhil. For god sake you are not at the age of marriage. Do you even understand what marriage is?"

Man:"I may not maa. But I know what love is and I love sonia"

Lady:(laughs)"yeah love. Love is nothing but fake nikhil. Love won't do you any good. And she she doesn't love you. She loves your money."

Girl:"Maa I.."

Lady:"Don't you dare call me maa. I am not your maa"

The newly wed couple continued to argue with the lady while her husband stood back with a disappointed look. After Some time few officers came and guided the younger couple in while the elder couple stood out in anger. The lady kept murmuring curses at the girl as she turned to face the other people waiting in the line. As her eyes fell on Khushi her frown grew.

Lady:"Kids these days I tell you. Hey girl you.."

Khushi:(looked shocked)"Me?"

Lady:"yes you. Why are you shocked now? Shouldn't you be ashamed of your actions. You ran away from your house as well na? Tell me where is this so called lover of your? you kids think love is everything and your parents, who do so much for you, what about them? Aren't you ashamed of yourself. I would be. God This generation is horrible. What has the world became. Shameless people!"

Khushi:(shocked at her sudden outburst)"Excuse me Ma'am but I.."

Lady:"What huh? Now you will give your stupid excuse? I can see your just a small child. Maybe in college. And here you are getting married. But you know what I won't let another parent suffer like me. Come here, give me your parents number. I'll tell them about your crimes. (she came closer and held her arms pulling Khushi)"Common give me "

Khushi:"Aunty leave me your hurting me"

Lady:"Oh you feel this pain? But what about the pain your parents feel? You are just another spoiled kid like any in this generation and your parents.."(Khushi cut her off)

Khushi:"Stop bringing my parents in between. You know nothing about them"(She raised her voice slightly tired of her parents being brought in every now and then)

Lady:"Oh look now what manner you have. Such Shameless girl you are. A curse to your parents. and..(That point hit the trigger for Khushi. She froze as all her memories of her Chachi Chacha along with her parents death came in front of her. Cursed. That one word rang in her mind as all the other rant of the lady was long forgotten)

Khushi didn't hear a single word  after that as all her mind was was going on was how she was a curse on her parents. Maybe she was as everyone around her always told her she was. She herself didn't realize when a hand grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the lady's grip. The hand on her shoulder made her come out of her thoughts as a tear escaped her eyes while she looked around trying to take in the surrounding.

She looked to her left to see Manish standing next to her, his arms around her shoulder as he glared at the lady. She looked around to see a crowd had formed around them.

Lady:"Who are you now huh? Her lover?"

Manish:"Her husband! And who the hell are you to question her upbringing? What about your manner's Aunty? Do you know even a single detail about her to question her manner and her lifestyle or the fact why she is here? Who are you to question her? "

Lady:"Who am I. I am an elder and I am.."

Manish:"And you are wrong! Just because your kid did something doesn't give you the right to nag everyone else"(That lady gasped at Manish )"Listen here aunty. You might have met many people like your son who has the guts to take such a big decision in their life like marriage, but not take the responsibility of defending his wife's right and respect. But let me make one thing very clear, I will no appreciate it even a bit if you stand here and blame my wife and point a finger at her character for something she has not done. First go teach yourselves some basic respect then come after others"

Manish:(turning to Khushi)"Lets go"(He grabbed her hand as he pulled her away from the waiting room to go near the main office)

Khushi kept looking at him then at his hand which gripped her hand tightly as he walked ahead looking extremely angry. No body other then her Dadi and Pihu had ever stood up for her. She was used to listening to taunts and being misunderstood. To be very honest she wouldn't have even cared what that lady was saying if she had not accidentally reminded Khushi about her being a curse but today when Manish defended her, it made her heart feel emotional. He declared her his wife even though he might not mean it from his heart, he stood up for her and fought for her which meant the world to her for some reason.

Manish:(standing outside the marriage officers cabin as he tried to calm his anger)"God these stereotypical aunties and their nonsense.(turning to Khushi)"And why were you just standing there listening to her nonsense? You should have cut her off and told her. There is no point in being nice to these kinds of people. You will always be hated for whatever you do so just stand up for yourself and don't take their bullshit"

Khushi:"I did try..(She said rather quietly)" But she...leave it"

Manish:(looked at her for a min as if trying to understand her expression before he took a deep breath to clam himself)"Okay forget this, Lets go in"(They headed in to the office)

Man:(Who sat behind a desk studying the documents handed to him by one of his assistant)" ahh.. Manish Malhotra right?"

Manish:"Yes sir.. "

Man:"Oh drop such formalities beta. Your Dadaji had called few hours back. I was waiting for you both."(Turning to Khushi)"You must be khushi?"

Khushi:"yes"

Man:"Alright so lets see... All the documents seem right. We already have confirmation of the wedding by your wedding pictures. We should be all set to go. Just sign these forms"

The man handed the forms to Manish who started to read it thoroughly while Khushi stood there as her mind diverted to what the man just had said. Wedding pictures? When did they have them? When were their wedding pictures even taken? That day was so blurry to her that she didn't even notice half the things. Her thoughts were broken as she watched Manish take out a pen and sign the papers before handing them to Khushi. She herself glanced though the details of the documents before signing it. The man also signed and applied few seals on the documents before setting them in a file and handing one copy to Manish.

Man:"This is your temporary marriage certificate. Your actual marriage certificate will be delivered to you in few months. Congratulations, your Legally married now"

Manish gave a small smile to the man while he collected his documents as the 2 walked out of the cabin. They started to head to the waiting lobby to exit the building. As they passed by, they saw that same aunty sitting their muttering some random rubbish but as soon as Manish and Khushi came in her view, She shut her mouth and looked down. Khushi who was walking a little behind Manish saw this little change in the expression of the lady and felt a small laughter come upon her.

Khushi controlled her laughter as she moved out of the building behind Manish. As she exited the building she looked back to see that aunty staring at them and a giggle left her lips as she turned to look forward only to bump into Manish who had turned and was looking at her. Her eyes widen as she moved back in a hurry and looked down. As she lifted her eyes few seconds later to see him, Manish raised his eyebrows as if asking what happened to which she bit her lips to hide her smile as she nodded no.

Manish:"What is it? I can clearly see your trying to hide your smile"

Khushi:"um.. That aunty.."(She laughed a little)"I think you scared her for life. She won't point a finger at anyone now"(She said giggling as she looked back)

Manish followed her gaze as he saw that aunty looking down sitting quietly. He chuckled slowly.

Manish:"I think I might have"(He looked back at Khushi )

For the first time since the past few days, has he seen her smile. A real carefree smile. Even if it was little. Yeah she had smiled before but most of them were just formality or out of kindness. This giggle and laughter was her own.

Manish:"Come lets go.."

Khushi nodded as they walked to where their bike was parked.  Khushi stuffed all the documents securely in her bag , while Manish sat on his bike. As soon as he was about to start the bike, his phone rang. He pulled it out of his pocket to see his dadu calling.

Manish:(picking it up)"Hello"

Dadu:"Manu did you reach the marriage registration office?"

Manish:"Yes Dadu. We were just coming home now"

Dadu:"Now? No! Are you mad Manu!"

Manish:(confused)"Huh? Why what's wrong with coming home now?"

Dadu:"It's only 4:30 right now! No no Manu take bahu out. You just got legally married today. Celebrate a little. "

Manish:(sighed)"Dadu you know right that i.."

Dadu:"Yeah yeah.. I am not ready for this relationship bla bla bla blu blu blu. I am asking you to take her out. It has nothing to do with your situation. Look Manu for the past 3 days she is stuck with unknown people and has not even been able to voice out her wants or needs properly. We should make her comfortable. So take her out. Do things she likes. It's been as hard on her as on you or maybe even more."

Manish:"But dadu why me.. "

Dadu:"I don't know maybe because she is your Wife. Her happiness is your responsibility "(He said in a duh tone)"Now you both better not be home before 7 or 8 at night. Got it? Bye enjoyy!!"(He cut the call without hearing Manish's response)

Manish:"dadu?"(He looked at his phone in disbelief)

Khushi:(Looked at him confused) "What happen?"

Manish:"nothing.. I...(thinking to himself in his mind)"What do girls like to do? Shopping? Yes. Every girl likes shopping right? And shopping will take at least 2 to 3 hours. Yes we can go shopping. But where? Should I ask her? Would she like a Mall or a market? Most girls like both. Because markets have amazing fast food stalls. Food stalls! Well Market it is."

Khushi:"Manish?"(She called out his name to bring him out of his thoughts)

Manish:"huh?"(He looked towards her who held a confused face)"Um nothing. Lets go"

Khushi nodded as she settled down on the bike behind him while they again set of on the road to their next destination for the day.

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

So guys I hope you enjoyed it.

Plz do vote and comment.

Will update next part soon.

Translations:

Mumma/ Maa - Mom

Mummiji - Mother in law

Papa - dad

Beta/ Baccha - kid

Taiji - Dad's big brother's wife

Tauji - Dad's big brother

Chacha -Dad's younger brother

Chachi - Dad's younger Brother's wife

Bhabhi - Big brother's wife

Dever ~ husband's younger brother

Dadi - grandma

Dadu - grandpa

Bahu - Daughter in law

Nani - Grandma ( Mother's side)

Ji - a word which shows respect towards the other person

Bhaiya - Elder Brother

Didi - elder Sister

Rasam - Ritual

Jaan/ Shona - An endearment which mean my life or my love

Mami - mother's brother's wife

Jiji - Sister

Saali - Wife's sister

jiju / Jijaji - Sister's husband

Bua - Father's Sister

Fufaji - Bua's husband

Dadi bua - Father's bua

Mausaji - Mom's Sister's husband

Mausi - Mom's Sister

Yaar - bro

Scotty - Indian 2 wheeler

Holi ~ An Indian Festival of Color

Chipkali ~ Lizard

Prasad ~ Food that is blessed by god himself

Mandap ~ holi fire where the Wedding rituals happen

Sindoor ~ red pigment consider the sign of married women

Bidaai ~ The ritual where bride bids farewell to her family

Damaad ~ Daughter's husband

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 17.5K 92
"It's look perfect in you finger" ...... the boy said "but I'm afraid" ...the girl said "buy why , what makes you afraid?"..... "this new relations...
112K 9.2K 19
ミ★ "𝘜𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭" ★彡 Vaidehi Chauhan's dreams always started fr...
41.5K 3.7K 15
𝓘 𝓯𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝔂 𝓼𝓸𝓾𝓵. 𝓠𝓾𝓲𝓮𝓽𝓵𝔂. 𝓓𝓮𝓮𝓹𝓵𝔂. 𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝔂. _________★...