First Wife Or First Love 💕

By Nishfanfic25

When you're on a path where you had to choose between your wife whom you're forced to marry with and your lov... More

Ashi or Avneet..??
New year party.
Developing feelings.
Realisation of love.
The sweet proposal.
Cat fight 😸
Vaishu's Anger
Ashi's cunning plan.
Sid throws ashi out.
Broken souls.
Avu agrees for wedding.
Ik yaad purani hai..
Finally together ❤️
Bundle of joy 💖
Secret revealed.
Heart attack.
Death anniversary

Dream proposal.

585 55 12
By Nishfanfic25

Hey guys..!!

Here's the new cover for my this book by creations_tr. Thanks for the beautiful cover dear.

Please leave your reviews about the cover as well as the book.

Let's start.

Flashback continues,

Next morning, Sid tells abhinavi that he and avneet had planned a surprise for them and till 8 am he sends them to a place where no one can disturb them or they can disturb our love birds.

Sid-: hmm... So plan 1 accomplished, now plan no 2... Let's wake up my love... He says to himself while smiling and goes towards Avu's room. He opens the door of the room to sees his love of the life sleeping. He goes towards her and sit beside her and touches her forehead only to get shocked, her whole body was cold as ice. He checks her temperature which was not normal, he tries to wake her up but she doesn't wake up making him hell worried. Sid sees the AC which was set on very low temperature in minus in this winter season.

Sid firstly raises the temperature of A.C. and then he rushes towards cupboard and gets some warm duvet and covers her with it and calls the doctor and ask him to come as soon as possible. He goes towards Avu and sits beside her and touches her forehead. Her body was getting more colder making his heartbeat faster. When Avu's breath gets slower and she starts shivering badly scaring him more, he rubs her hands with his while kissing it simultaneously and tried to make her calm by rubbing her palms. A fear arises in his heart of losing his love, He can't lose her at any cost now. He calls the doctor again but the call wasn't connecting, he tries to call Abhishek and was about to call him when he gets a mssg from him that due to the network issue, they will not be able to contact them and to take care of themselves and be at home only as all the roads are blocked due to heavy snowfall and also they both are too safe.

Sid-: Fuck... This too had to happen now only, now the doctor will also not be able to come... Now what I will do... Kiddo what you did, why you lower the temperature of A.C. so much... He asks to her laying figure while rubbing her hands with his as his eyes get teary.

Sid picks up her in his arms and takes her to his room as the atmosphere of Avu's room was cold till now. He places her on bed and covers her with 2 warm duvets and sits beside her and starts thinking that now what should he do. He too comes inside the duvet and pulls her upon him to give her warmth and rubs her shoulder and palms.

Pal do pal ki hi kyun hai zindagi
Is pyaar ko hai sadiyaan kaafi nahi
to khuda se maang loon
Mohalat main ik nayi
Rehna hai bas yahaan
Ab door tujhse jaana nahi
Jo tu mera humdard hai
Suhaana har dard hai
Jo tu mera humdard hai

He checks her temperature but doesn't feel any changes so he thinks something and gets up from the bed and takes off his shirt and lays down beside her pulling her upon him giving her his body warmth.

Sid-: Her breaths are stopping... He searches about it on Google and gives her CPR.

After sometime, Avu gains her consciousness only to find herself in Sid's arm. Sid who was looking at her get's up and wears his shirt. She tries to get up but fails so Sid helps her and make her sit properly on bed and hugs her tightly and unhugs her after sometime.

Sid-: Are you oky...?? He asks her worriedly while Avu smiles slightly at him and nod's while Sid hugs her back.

Teri muskurahatein hain taakat meri
Mujh ko inhi se ummeed mili
Chaahe kare koi sitam ye jahaan
In mein hi hai sadaa hifaazat meri
Zindagaani badi khoobsoorat hui
Jannat ab aur kya hogi kahin

Jo tu mera Humdard hai
Suhaana har dard hai
Jo tu mera Humdard hai

He unhugs her and goes to the kitchen to prepare soup for her and comes back after half n hour with soup only to find Avu's eyes close while her head was resting on the headboard.

Sid-: kiddo... He calls her softly while Avu opens her eyes and looks at him and sits straight while Sid sits infront of her and carefully starts feeding her hot soup while blowing it.

Teri dhadkanon se hai zindagi meri
Khwaahishein teri ab duaayein meri
Kitna anokhaa bandhan hai ye
Teri meri jaan jo ek hui
Lautoonga yahaan tere paas main haan
Vaada hai mera mar bhi jaaun kahin

Jo tu mera humdard hai
Suhaana har dard hai
Jo tu mera humdard hai

hmmm.. humdard hai

After he feeds her, Sid made her drink water and then when she feels lil better and ask about her sister and jiju, he starts scolding her for the temperature of A.C. which she low down. She apologizes to him while Sid was standing and glaring her.

Avu(holding her ears and making cute face)-: sowwiee na... She says with a cute pout melting Sid. He forgives her and Avu was about to say something when Sid's mobile rangs. He look for his mobile but doesn't found it in his pocket. Avu sees his mobile on bed and picks it up and sees the caller ID. It was again that girl, she gets angry seeing it and picks up the call and was about to burst upon that girl while Sid looking at her expression understands that she's jealous. He smirks and looks at her who was about to shout but listening the other person's voice she gets shocked and looked at Sid who burst into laughter while she facepalms herself mentally and grins nervously.

Voice-: hello...

Avu(nervously)-: Dii...

Vaishu-: yes me... Where is your mobile and why are you not picking it..?? And where is Sid..?? Why he's not picking up his phone...?? She throws questions upon her while Avu who was looking down and listening her sister gives mobile to Sid to answer her. Sidnavi talks for sometime and then cuts the call. Avu was feeling relaxed now and was happy too.

Sid-: now you rest... I have some work...

Avu-: I don't want to rest... Can we go outside and visit any place... I don't want to waste our last day here...

Sid-: it's noon kiddo... You take rest now and then we'll go somewhere in evening and I also have a surprise for you... He says while Avu's eyes glow up in excitement. But for that you had to listen to me and take rest for now than in evening your special surprise and I'm cent percent sure you're gonna love it and it will be the most memorable and best trip ever... He says while winking and left from there while Avu frowns and was thinking about the surprise and gets into deep slumber while thinking about Sid and what surprise he's gonna give her.

************

In evening,

Avu was searching a dress for herself as she don't know why but she wants to look the best tonight and anyhow wants to make him fall for her before this trip end's as she doesn't know that again after how much time, when they will meet. After sometime, she found a beautiful dress and decides to wear it and get ready quickly.

Avu's outfit.

Hairstyle and makeup.

Sid's outfit.

She went down when her eyes fell upon Sid who was looking dashing and hot. She was drooling over him while resting her hands on the railing of the stairs, Sid turns while seeing time on his watch when his eyes went towards Avu and he gets mesmerized by her. He was busy in staring her when his mobile vibrates making his trance break and he composes himself and after checking the caller ID he keeps his mobile back in his pocket and looks at Avu who was drooling over him, Sid fake coughs making her come back to the real world from her lost land or Sid land. He smirks at her and says.

Sid(smirking)-: done checking me out..?? He says while Avu looks down nervously and embarassingly as she gets caught red handed.

Avu-: w.. woh... I wasn't drooling over you... Yeah I mean why I'll even drool over you when there are most attractive things here then you... She says while stammering in between and looks otherside while Sid asks her.

Sid-: isn't it... He asks her amusingly while Avu nods and then shakes her head in no and then yes. Leave it kiddo... Don't try to act smart when you're not... You can't lie... Let's go we're getting late...

Avu-: ohh seriously... You're stupid and I'm smart... Now don't irritate me, let's go... She says and drags him out.

Sid-: hello madam... You were making us late not me... He says while seating on the driving seat after making her seat.

Avu(rolling her eyes)-: yeah yeah... I was the one na who was smirking and talking rubbish things and wasting both of our time...

Sid-: Naah... You were the one who was drooling over me babe like you'll eat me raw...

Avu-: I said na I wasn't drooling over you and if you want then I can eat you... She says mischievously while Sid looks at her being stunned and then looks infront shaking his head thinking that she's nowadays being oversmart and trying to act like a mature girl who knows everything. He had to tell his vaishu bhabhi to stop letting her roam around freely with her friends and from watching movies with them as he got to know today that what "type" of movies they make her watch. I don't have any problem waise bhi I'm starving...

Sid(murmurs)-: Waah... If I had known it before that she's such a big foodie then rather of arranging a big surprise proposal by spending so much money, I had bought some food and had proposed her through food... Gr8 na now The Siddharth Nigam is not even able to understand a girl... But wait If I hadn't understand her then how I fall in love with her...??

Subconscious mind -: Will you please shut up and focus on driving or else your love story will end before starting only and then your new love story will begin in heaven.. his subconscious mind say's sarcastically while Sid agrees and focus on road.

***********

After half n hour, they both reaches to their destination. Sid opens her side door while Avu smiles at him and came out. Avu looks at the surroundings.

Avu-: resort...?? Is this was your surprise..?? She asks him while making a not so good face.

Sid-: na... Just keep quiet and come with me, you'll get to know about your surprise...

Avu(dangerously)-: I'll kill you Siddharth if I doesn't like your surprise and if you had planned some stupid thing for me... She warns him while walking behind him while Sid rolls his eyes on her silly attempt of scaring him.

Sid-: decide it after seeing the surprise kiddo... He says while Avu looks at him suspiciously seeing the full resort empty, no one was there except the manager who greeted Sid and except his bodyguards no one was there.

Avu-: Why is it getting so dark slowly slowly... She asks when they were going in full dark from light but doesn't get any response. Sid... Siddharth you're here na...?? She asks him but doesn't get any response from other side. Siddharth I'm scared of darkness, I... I have nyctophobia... She says when a spot light fell upon her and she breaths in relief. She looks infront to find Sid standing there with something in his hand lil away from her. He presses a button of the remote and the full place glow up with fairy lights, even the resort was decorated with fairy lights looking beautiful.

Same as the song "Dil meri na sune", just imagine sidneet in place of this two.

At last Sid knees down infront of her with a ring in his hand while Avu was just staring him.

Sid-: "I love you my kiddo and I wanna spend my whole life with you infact I want to be with you till my last breath, till eternity and forever ever... Will you be mine for forever...?? Will you be "Mrs. Avneet Siddharth Nigam" from "Miss Avneet Kaur...??" He asks her while Avu was speechless, she hadn't expected him proposing her like this. It's just like a dream, she hasn't even thought that he will also fall for her, she wasn't able to say anything. She just nods and forwards her hand to him which Sid helds gently and slides the ring in her ring finger with a smile while flower petals shower on both of them from up. Avu looks up to see flower petals falling on both of them from a chopper, making her face glow more, she smiles widely closing her eyes feeling the rose petals touch.

Sid stands up while Avu hugs him tightly and Sid too hugs her back.

Avu-: I love you too... she says while Sid kisses her forehead.

After few minutes they both unhugs eachother when another luxury private black chopper lands down infront of both of them and the door of the chopper opens. And two pilots come out from it and greets Sid while he greets them back while Avu was just looking at them.

Sid-: come... He says and takes Avu to the chopper and make her sit inside while he too sits beside her and the pilots get back to their respective seats and takes off.

They both enjoys the sight seeing from the chopper in Swiss Alps. The view from above was very beautiful, the mountains covered with snow were looking breathtaking. Avu was enjoying a lot while Sid was busy in Adoring her. He was least interested in seeing the view as he had already visited here before and had seen almost everything. Avu turns towards him to tell him something when she finds him staring her making her blush while Sid puts his hand around her shoulder pulling her close to him and points towards the snow mountain which has "I love you"  written on it in bold letters with fairy lights and roses and a heart made. Avu was awestruck by it and thanks Sid for everything and for making this trip so memorable and it was a dream proposal for her, Sid was glad that she love it.

Sid-: no need of thanks...

Avu-: accha by the way... You hadn't told anything about yourself like we doesn't get enough time to talk na... And whenever we get time to talk mostly I speak so now you tell me about yourself then I'll tell about me...

Sid-: right... Name and about family you know everything and my friends too, you had already seen them in bhai's wedding... About my likings and disliking you'll know it slowly slowly and my personal life it's just end upon my family and now you... About professional life so I'm doing MBA, I'm in last year and also I had started my own business when I was 18 as I already had a plan regarding it in which dadu had helped a lot... I was in USA and I had to go there back, I was just here for bhai's wedding... He tells her while Avu was impressed but gets sad on listening that he'll go back to USA and then don't know when they will be able to meet but for now she hides her sadness and smiles at him.

Avu-: you're so hardworking and dedicated to your work... Waise you're 3 years elder then me... Like I'm of 18 and I had now only started my college like and you're of 21 and is gonna complete it soon till 22...

Sid-: yupp... What do you wanna became..??

Avu-: I want to become independent businesswoman and wanna help dad in his business...

Sid-: that's gr8... If you had any problem in studies then you can take help from me... He says while Avu nods and they both again gets busy in their own world.

Flashback ends.

Sid smiles remembering that beautiful moment and tears come into his eyes remembering that how badly Avu has reacted when he had told her about his marriage, how much broken she was at that time and what foolish step she had taken of going away from Sid's life.

TBC...

How was the update guy's..??

Please vote nd comment.

Next part will be updated soon.

So sorry for late update guy's actually my exams are going on that's why I'm not getting time to write.

Bubbye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

771 68 10
The love story of Samaina 💗
13.1K 647 12
This is a fanfic by Srijani_Edition. Nothing relates to real life. Peep in to know!
26.8K 2.8K 44
FATE A four lettered word with a deep meaning. Sometimes you just need to wait and watch what destiny has got for you and what is meant to be yours...
2.2K 160 21
She married him just to save her father's company but who knew that this marriage will save her live too. Aahna malhotra a 22 year old year who had c...