The Immortal Monster in Mato

By Lunatic_Moon26

Izuku Midoriya, a quirkless kid who dream onto becoming a hero was bullied by his own classmates & former fri... More

Izuku & Yuuki's Info
Prologue: An Immortal Monster in Human Clothing
Chapter 1: MATO disaster and Monster from Another World
Chapter 2: Chief of the 7th Unit and Yuuki's Slave Form
Chapter 3: The Fight and becoming a Caretaker
Chapter 4: Three GODS and The Uncontrollable Monster
Chapter 5: 6th Unit & Yuuki's 2nd Slave Form
Izuku's Harem and Reason of Yuuki's love interest
Chapter 6: The talk, Finishing Move & Izuku meets the Monster
Chapter 7: MATO Exhibition Game begins!
Chapter 9: Nei meet the Monster & Izuku meet the Humanoid Shuukis
Chapter 10: Killing the God and Reiren's True Form

Chapter 8: A Monster that will protect the Humanity

1K 29 4
By Lunatic_Moon26

()- Thinking
''- Whispering
[]= Mind Talking
**= Actions

Shikoku: "Our enemies might increase. The more, the merrier"

Reiren: "I'll handle it this time. You already had your rampage with that third unit or something."

Jouryuu: "We need to be careful here as well."

Reiren: "And tell me why do we need to be careful around these obsoletes?"

Shikoku: "I have a bad feeling that he's here to protect the 7th & 6th units."

Reiren: "You mean that obsolete that can summon shuuki just like us?"

Jouryuu: "Yeah, I don't think we can just fight him head on like we did last time"

Reiren: "That obsolete just overpower us by luck."

Shikoku: "I don't think that he fought us all and overpower us by luck in there."

Reiren: "I don't really care if he's here or not cause I can take him down e-"

Suddenly, Izuku appeared in front of the Three Gods and delivers a heavy blow on the stomach sending Reiren backwards.

Izuku: "You're too arrogant to think that you can take me down alone"

Shikoku & Jouryuu was surprised on a suddenly appearance of Izuku then both tried to attack him at the same time.

Izuku change himself into his Humanoid Monster and a 4 spike tails appeared on his back then the 4 spike tails stabbed the two GODs in their stomach causing them to spits some of their blood.

Izuku delivers a kick to jouryuu sending her flying backwards as well like he did on Reiren while he kicks Shikoku on the side of her head slamming her down on the ground.

Shikoku was knock out unconscious after she took the direct hit from Izuku's kick while the two GODs are in further away from them and they have also received a fatal injury coming from Izuku's surprise attack.

Izuku {Half-Monster}: "Well, trying to proved that you three are the GODS means nothing to me!!!"

Izuku then starts roaring so loud that the barrier protecting the 7th & 6th unit was destroyed and some shuukis starts to rise up from the ground.

Kyouka & Others was surprised on what they heard except for Yuuki who already knows where the loud roar came from.

Yuuki: (You're already much stronger than me now...)

Kyouka & Tenka: (This is our first time to hear a screech that destroys a barrier)

Gina noticed all the Shuukis are starting to rise up on the ground but surprised to see that Shuukis are not attacking them like they usually do which makes Kyoka & Tenka got surprised by this as well and Gina use this distraction to build up her barrier once again.

Kyouka & Tenka: (Why didn't the Shuukis attack us while the barrier is gone...)

Yachiho: "Now that's weird..."

Shushu: "Why didn't the Shuukis attacked us?"

Gina: "Do you think it have something to do with the loud roar earlier?"

Himari: "Yeah and judging from that loud roar earlier..."

Kyouka: "Well, you might be right about that one Himari"

Tenka: "But why would a Shuuki respond to it?"

Gina: "I should tell this new information we found to Ren-sama after this"

Kyouka: "Yeah, you go tell her about that"

Tenka: "Let's try to find the answer shall we?"

Kyouka: *nods* "Cancel the match. We'll conduct an investigation right away"

7th & 6th unit prepared themselves right after Kyoka announced to cancel today's match and they all begin to move out.

~/Meanwhile/~

Izuku was seen standing while the two GODS are down and Shikoku is knock out unconscious until Reiren & Jouryuu decides to attack Izuku together.

Jouryuu: "You're going down this time"

Reiren: "Know your place, obsolete!"

Jouryuu & Reiren attacks Izuku using their strongest move but it still wasn't enough to damage or kill him.

Izuku {Half-Monster}: "And here you call yourselves a God... That wasn't even hurting me a bit"

Izuku rushed in towards the two GODS and ready to land a kick at Jouryuu but she manage to blocked the kick with both  of her hands.

Jouryuu slammed her feet on the ground and managed to sent Izuku flying back.

Reiren raised his hand and a dark cloud starts to surround the sky with lightnings until he brings down his hand then the lightning strikes at Izuku.

Izuku took the lightning strike head on and screams in pain for a minute Reiren begins to laugh then the two GODS have summon a lot of Shuukis to attack Izuku.

Reiren: "HAHAHAHA! Feel the pain!"

Jouryuu: "Hey, be ready for what's c-"

Before she could finished her sentence, Izuku appears in front of Reiren and he delivers a roundhouse kick sending him flying backwards again.

~/Ignore the swords but only the kick/~

Then Izuku suddenly disappeared right in front of Jouryuu making her shocked and surprised.

Jouryuu: "What the!?" (I didn't even saw him move there right after taking Reiren's Lightning Strike head on)

Reiren was sent flying backwards with both of his feet on the ground while Izuku had appeared in front of him again then he delivered a side kick in his neck before slamming him on the ground that cause a very strong shockwave that may have alerted everyone on the Dimension.

The Unit Chiefs & Commander have felt the very strong shockwave along with some of the Humanoid Shuukis who have live on the underground have also felt it as well.

This proves that the leader of the 5th & 8th investigation was real and there's a monster more dangerous than the Eight Gods of Thunder.

Izuku have shown no mercy on the three GODS and managed to almost kill one of them but he got escape from him through a black portal made by one of the Eight Gods of Thunder.

The area was totally destroyed and all of the shuukis that surrounded him earlier have been destroyed by the shockwave of his attack while Izuku was still standing with much blood on his right fist coming from the three GODS.

Reiren & Jouryuu was now traumatized on the fight between Izuku and the two of them while Shikoku is put to somewhere in order to rest then they decided to lay low until they are in better condition to make a move.

Izuku on the other hand, was still boiling in rage to the point that he will destroy everyone who gets in his way until 682 decides to speak up.

SCP 682: [Hey kid, you need to calm down or you're going to attach some unwanted people]

Izuku: [...] *heavily sighs*

SCP 682: [Are you okay now kid?]

Izuku: [I am okay for now... thanks 682]

SCP 682: [So how does it feel losing a temper and let the rage consumed you?]

Izuku: [I feel a lot stronger when I letting myself consumed in rage]

SCP 682: [That's half of my abilities yet and I'm impressed that you've manage to master my best ability]

Izuku: [You have a best ability?]

SCP 682: [Izuku, I was known as the Hard to Kill Reptile because of my superior adaptation]

Izuku: [Superior Adaptation? What's that 682?]

SCP 682: [Kid, that's one of my main ability. I have an ability to adapt on any kind of situations]

Izuku: [Give me an example 682]

SCP 682: [Well, almost everyone in the SCP foundation have tried every method they can think like erasing me out of existence and throwing me into the sun but somehow I've manage to survive those methods]

Izuku: [...now, I know why they call you the Hard to Kill Reptile]

SCP 682: [What's worst is that I'm in my base form while adapting to the methods they all tried]

Izuku: [Wait, so how dangerous are you if you're in true form?]

SCP 682: [Much dangerous that I can match up some of the Keter-Class in the SCP foundation]

Izuku: [Can you tell me how did I manage to summon the shuukis?]

SCP 682: [It's simple, you are able to summon them through my superior adaptation]

Before Izuku can talk, he felt that some people are coming towards his way and he decided to stay on the place in order to get caught by the Anti-Demon Corps.

~/With the Anti-Demon Corps/~

The 7th units was investigating on the shuukis who are standing outside their dorm unit while the 6th units went on the place where Izuku have to fight the three GODS.

After they're all done investigating on the battlefield & Shuukis who is guarding the 7th unit dorm then they report it back to Tenka & Kyouka.

Kyouka: "So any ideas on why the shuukis are guarding our dorm?"

Shushu: "We still didn't know why are they guarding our unit dorm"

Himari: "Do you think someone is behind this?"

Kyouka: "Hey nei, can you use your peach ability so that we can discover who's the one doing this?"

Nei: "Got it Chief"

Nei closed her eyes and start to activate her peach ability while Kyoka looked at Yuuki.

Kyouka: "Yuuki, be ready for what we're about to do"

Yuuki: "Kyouka-san what do you mean by that?"

Nei: "Chief, I've found the one who cause it"

Kyouka: "Can you tell us his location and we're going to head out"

Nei told Kyouka the exact location of izuku and she have told her members to move out while Yuuki was thinking of a plan to negotiate with Izuku in a peaceful way.

~/With Izuku/~

Izuku was able to sense a familiar aura that are coming towards him then he managed to recognize it immediately along with Yuuki.

Izuku & Yuuki {Half-Monster & Slave}: (I recognized this aura... so it's Yuuki-senpai/Izuku!)

Kyouka & her unit have arrived at the location then saw a lot of dead shuuki corpses along with some of them were starting to disappear while Izuku was seen standing at middle of the battlefield on his Half-Monster form.

Kyouka then jumps down from Yuuki's {Slave} back while Himari & Shushu gets out of the vehicle that they are using.

Kyouka, Himari & Shushu are surprised by this then prepared themselves to fight Izuku while Yuuki is speechless on what he was looking in front of him right now.

Yuuki did know that Izuku can transform into a monster but didn't know if he was still the same Izuku before they received a look coming from him and decided to talk with them.

Izuku {Half-Monster}: "What are you all going to do now? Fight me here together?"

Kyouka: "If that's the only way to take you out then so be it"

Izuku {Half-Monster}: "Do you really think you all have a chance against me? Heh... Don't make me laugh"

Himari: "Don't you dare underestimate us shuuki!"

Izuku {Half-Monster}: "Shuuki? Do you really think that I'm one of the pathetic devils that I've killed?"

Shushu: "Wait, so you are not one of the shuukis?"

Izuku {Half-Monster}: "What do you think?"

Himari & Shushu: ... *speechless*

Himari aimed both of her arms right at Izuku that have turned into machine gun by using her peach ability while Shushu used her peach ability to grow taller and looked down at Izuku.

Next thing happened, Yuuki {Slave} said something that surprised the 7th unit and Kyoka.

Yuuki {Slave}: "Please don't make me do this... Izuku"

Kyouka, Himari & Shushu was surprised on what they heard from Yuuki's mouth while Nei was watching them using her peach ability but also surprised by it.

Kyouka: (So he's the other person that we need to rescue that time... where have he been though?)

Izuku {Half-Monster}: "You're way too soft senpai"

Yuuki {Slave}: "I don't want to hurt you if we can do this in a peaceful way"

Izuku {Half-Monster}: "And where's the fun in that senpai?"

Yuuki {Slave}: "I don't want to fight you now and you've already know that right?"

Izuku {Half-Monster}: "Yeah, I know that senpai... I want to have some fun since the so-called GODS did not even give me one"

Himari, Kyouka & Shushu: (so-called GODS? What does he mean by that?)

Yuuki {Slave}: "Who are these GODS that you fought Izuku?"

Izuku {Half-Monster}: "I think you'll meet them in the future so I won't tell you their names yet"

Shushu: (So he holds a very important info about the enemies then... This can help us know who our main enemies are but how can we convince him?)

Kyouka unsheathed her sword and walks towards Izuku who is still on his guard until she starts to talk.

Kyouka: "How about we make a deal with you? If that's okay"

Izuku {Half-Monster}: "And what kind of deal do you want to make then?"

Kyouka stops on walking when she's in front of Izuku who is in his half-monster form.

Kyouka: "We'll give you the fight that you want and in exchange, you'll give us the information about our enemies. Is that a deal?"

Izuku {Half-Monster}: "If you can give me the fight I want then it's a deal"

Kyouka puts her right hand in front of him which Izuku shakes it with his left hand accepting the deal that kyoka have made.

Yuuki {Slave}: (We're lucky that we didn't have to fight him) *sighs*

Himari's arms changed back to normal after she turned off her peach ability & Shushu did the same thing as Himari but Yuuki have change back to Human and Kyouka feels that the compensation was needed.

Izuku was looking at the 7th unit before he turned back to his human form.

Kyouka: "Well, what kind of fight do you want?"

Izuku: "Huh? What do you mean?"

Kyouka, Himari, Shushu and Yuuki are now shocked that Izuku don't remember what he said to Kyouka earlier.

Shushu: "Wait, what's going on? Why doesn't he remember his words?"

Himari: "Why didn't he remember the words he said earlier?"

Izuku: [682, do you know what are they talking about?]

SCP 682: [Izuku, it's about the deal I've made with their Unit Chief]

Izuku: [What kind of deal is it 682?]

SCP 682: [They will give me a fight and you'll give them information about the so-called GODS]

Izuku: [So your the one who's in control if I transformed into Half-Monster?]

SCP 682: [Yeah kid, I'm the one in control of your body when you've transformed into half-monster if you are fighting but you're still in control on your mind]

Izuku: [How about my full monster form? Who's in control? Cause that one is hard to control]

SCP 682: [Well, your monster form was really hard to control because it was driven by its own instincts]

Izuku: [Driven by it's own instinct?]

SCP 682: [Yeah, you already know what I am and that include my own instincts]

Izuku: [Cause you only have one goal in mind]

SCP 682: [And my goal is to destroy all the living life across the entire universe]

Izuku: [That's why my monster form is hard to control]

SCP 682: [If you want to control it then you have to adapt on my own instincts and make it yours]

Izuku: [But that will be hard 682]

SCP 682: [Kid, do you want to fully control my monster form?]

Izuku: [If I want to make sure that all the humanity will survive and live for another day then I'll do it]

SCP 682: [Well, good luck kid... You will going to need it]

Izuku: [Thank you for the encouragement 682]

SCP 682: (Heh... Let's see if you can overcome my own instincts kid and make it yours)

After talking with 682, Izuku remembers the deal that 682 have made for Kyoka & her unit in order to satisfy his thrust for the battle.

Kyouka: "Do you remember the deal now? And also you didn't tell us your name"

Izuku: "I remember it now and my name is Izuku Midoriya, nice to meet you"

Kyouka: "Well, my name is Kyouka Uzen the 7th unit Chief and these two are my members"

Kyouka then looked behind and let the two member introduce themselves to Izuku.

Himari: "I'm Himari Azuma, Vice Chief of the 7th Unit"

Shushu: "I'm Shushu Suruga, pleasure to meet you" *wave at Izuku*

Izuku: "Nice to meet you two as well"

Kyouka: "And I guess you already know our slave"

Izuku: "I've already know senpai since we went on the same school"

Shushu: "Wait, so you're a 2nd year high school?"

Izuku: "Yup, I'm only a 2nd year student"

Izuku was happily talking with the 7th unit members while Yuuki is looking at his kohai which Kyouka notice Yuuki that he was silent then decided to talk at him.

Kyouka: "Hey, what's wrong yuuki? Is something wrong?"

Yuuki: "No, I don't have a problem. It's just that..."

Kyouka: "Hmm... Let me guess, it's about Midoriya?"

Yuuki: "Yeah, I'm worried about him"

Kyouka: "But why are you worried about him?"

Kyouka was concerned that Yuuki was worried about Izuku until he told her some secret of his kohai.

Yuuki: "He has something that is far more dangerous & deadlier than peach abilities. No offense kyouka-san"

Kyouka: "None taken. So yuuki, what's his ability name then?"

Yuuki: "He didn't told me his ability name but I saw his right hand have change into monster's hand when he block the attack from the shuuki"

Kyouka: "So that was when you two were transported here by the mist, right?"

Yuuki: "That's the time when he told me to run for safety and wait for you to arrive while he will handle the shuukis"

Kyouka: "So that's why there are only five shuukis left chasing you"

Yuuki: "Yeah, only five shuukis was the only remaining that chase after me until you arrived kyouka-san"

Kyouka: "But somehow, we still saw a lot of shuukis heading towards us that time"

Yuuki: "Yeah, and I was thankful that you save my life back then while Izuku have to buy me some time to escape"

Kyouka: "You should also thanking your kohai because of him, I've manage to find you and rescue you while he's buying you some time to escape"

Yuuki: "And I was grateful for that"

Kyouka: "Let's go back with the others now since we have a promise to keep"

Yuuki: "Right behind you kyouka-san"

Kyouka & Yuuki starts walking back to the others while they are preparing to leave the location since it was not safe anymore.

They went in the car and starts to drive back to their dormitory along with Izuku, Yuuki & Himari sitting on the back seat.

// To Be Continue //

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 1.1K 26
When you were younger you and your friends put your faith in heroes, but after seeing a different side of them things change... You were friends with...
38.5K 743 12
{My Hero Academia x Male Reader} In a world where superheroes and quirks reign supreme with 80% of the population achieving these incredible powers...
268K 10.3K 13
Izuku quit dreaming of becoming a pro hero after three times of being denied. He decided to screw it, and just be normal. He has part time jobs, he r...
135K 3.8K 58
♥︎♡♥︎♡ Izuku Midoriya's world comes crumbling down. He's all alone in a world with no one to care for him. He ends up in the streets. When he disap...