๐‘ป๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’”๐’‡๐’†๐’“ ๐‘บ๐’•๐’–๐’…๐’†๐’...

By T1red_ang3l

This story takes place in a Highs cool which had become the new home of Thousands of zombies... and a teenage... More

๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… 1
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… 2
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… 3
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… 4
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… 5
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… 6
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… 7
๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ป๐Ÿ„ป๐Ÿ…ˆ'๐Ÿ…‚ ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ„ณ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ„ธ๐Ÿ„ถ๐Ÿ„ฝ
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… 8
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… 9..Final Authors Note :(
๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… 11

๐Ÿ„ฒ๐Ÿ„ท๐Ÿ„ฐ๐Ÿ„ฟ๐Ÿ…ƒ๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ… 10

386 17 6
By T1red_ang3l

🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 10 //  🄰🄻🄻🄸🅂🄾🄽'🅂 🅂🄰🄲🅁🄸🄵🄸🄲🄴
🄱🄾🄾🄺 1 // 🅂🄴🄰🅂🄾🄽 1

⚠️𝘞𝘈𝘙𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘎𝘚⚠️

...Blood, Graphic descriptions, Angst, Flesh eating, Swearing, too many uses of the word 'slowly'..Character death?.....

"CHEONG-SAN NO!!"

Ally screams as she grabs a hold of Cheong-sans arm as he tries to jump over the truck to his mother.. she pulls him down onto the ground behind the Truck and he heaves in breathes of air and On-jo is quick to be right by his side..

"What the hell?!" The sound of Dae-su's voice snaps Both me and Cheong-san out of our trances, Ally quickly stands up and sees Dae-su fighting off Cheong-sans mother with a drainage pipe..

He looks up at me and points at Cheong-sans mother exclaiming "Theres another zombie here!!" Ally shrugs her shoulders like 'yeah I can see that..' and he Shrieks when Cheong-sans zombified mother grabs hold of him causing him to swing his pipe and knock her down.

Wu-jin is quick to come to his aid and also starts to Beat The zombie unaware of the inner rage Thats building up in Cheong-sans chest, "STOP IT!!!" he screams climbing over the truck and shoving both Wu-jin and Dae-su away from his convulsing Mother.

In a fit of rage he starts to profusely smack and Punch at Dae-su confusing him as he screams at him to stop "YOU SON OF A BITCH!!" Cheong-sans Actions do not cease until he's finally pushed off of Dae-su as the others continue to Beat at the zombie on the ground.

Cheong-san is about to tackle them to the ground once more before he's suddenly tackled down himself by Ally.."GET OFF OF ME!! MOM!! EOMMA! STOP IT!" He screams in agony and Ally covers his mouth as tears well up in her eyes.

"Cheong-san.. I'm sorry.. but you have to be quiet.. that's not your mother anymore.." Ally says as Cheong-san continues to scream into her hand but he can't bring himself to punch a girl so all he does is struggle in her hold..

Ally looks over at the others with a pleading look as she sees zombies behind them quickly approaching, the others quickly start to run off while Su-hyeok and On-jo help Cheong-san and Ally up as they start to drag them away from the scene they had created..

Cheong-san can't help but scream in agony as he watches his Mother convulse and screech at him among the other living dead running towards them..

"FUCK MOVE MOVE MOVE!" Ally screams as the others continue to run towards the Audotorium.. "Ji-min!! Help me!!" Ally freezes in her spot as she hears Hyo-Ryungs desperate voice.

Ally turns around just to see Ji-min run off leaving Hyo-ryung on the ground as a zombie quickly approaches her from behind.. Wu-jin suddenly tackles the zombje down onto the ground groaning in pain as he pulls himself up to cover Hyo-Ryung..

Ally's about to rush over when an arrow suddenly pierces straight through the zombies leg knocking it over, Ally freezes once more and sees a woman with a bow and arrows running over with a few other people..

She seems to quickly scan the Area and her eyes meet mine... Ally suddenly feels a piercing pain in her shoulder and she screams in pain "Oh shit- ALLY!!" Wu-jin screams running over to her as the woman lowers her bow watching her younger brother run over to someone she thought was infected..

Wu-jin kneels besides Ally worriedly cupping her cheeks as she Groans in pain "That... was badass.." Ally mutters in pain and Wu-jin chuckles a bit before slowly pulling her up..

Ally slowly looks at her shoulders and she's about to pull the arrow 9ut when her hand is stopped by the same woman who shot her "Dont.. you might bleed out if you pull it out now.. we'll pull it out once we're In a secluded area.. come on let's go.." She says

"Go go go!!" The woman says reloading her bow as she covers them as they finally catch up with the others.. They all head inside the Audotorium and... oh fuck me...

It's filled to the brim.. with the undead.. Ally Groans as she's suddenly pulled in another direction And before she can even process what's happening.. her vision goes dark...

...

"Ally.."

"Ally please..wake up.."

Ally Groans in pain as her eyes slowly flutter open to see Joon-yeong staring down at her with worry in his eyes.. "Oh thank god.." He mutters as he pulls her up into a hug as tears drip down his cheeks.. "we thought we lost you too.." he mutters into her sweater and Ally groans..

"What.. what happened.." She asks slowly sitting up to find they were in a locker room.. she scans the room looking at everyone and she freezes.. "Wheres.. Where's Gyeong-su and Ji-min?.." She asks looking over at Joon-yeong and he gulps slowly looking down..

"Joon-yeong.. where.. the fuck is Gyeong-su.. and Ji-min.." Ally asks with a shaky voice as her voice raises a bit waking some of the others.. "Ji-min... she ran off and.. we couldnt.. find her and Gyeong-su he..." Joon-yeong trails off and Ally grabs his shoulders tightly as tears start to drip down her cheeks..

"Where. Is.. Gyeong-su.." She asks with a tight voice and Joon-yeong hiccups as tears of his own drip down.. "He.. hic... he saved you Ally.. i.. we couldnt.." He said and Ally's eyes widen as she slowly comes to the realization that.. Someone had died because of her.. Again..

...

Ally was suddenly tackled down onto the ground by one of the undead.. knocking her unconscious.. Gyeong-su's eyes quickly catch her limp form and he screams as he bashes the zombies head with a drainage pipe he had found, He drops it after he had managed to get the zombie off of Ally and he bends down trying to get her up..

"Ally come on please.. Ally you need to wake up NOW!!" He screams as he sees the others screaming at him for him to get in.. he quickly turns around to see the undead heading straight for him and he curses to himself looking down at Ally..

His eyes soften and he smiles as he stands up and drags Ally over to the door and shoves her inside "Keep her safe.. alright Joon?.." he says staring at Joon-yeonh and Joon-yeongs eyes widen as he shakes his head just as Gyeong-su shuts the door locking himself out.

"GYEONG-SU!! GYEONG-SU NOO!! FUCK LET GO OF ME!!" Cheong-san screams as he pounds at the door hearing Gyeong-su's screams from outside the door and he wails as he listens to his best friend get mauled by the living dead..

Joon-yeong trembles as tears drip down his face and he looks down at Ally Stroking her cheek.."I promise Gyeong-su.."

...

"No.. no no no..." Ally shakes her head gripping at her hair as she starts to shake..  she grips Joon-yeongs shirt shaking him as tears roll down her cheeks "WHY WOULD YOU LET HIM DO THAT?! YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST LET ME DIE!!" Ally screams and Joon-yeong shakes his head as she's suddenly pulled away by On-jo.

"Ally it's not his fault..." She says and Ally sobs sliding down the wall and covering herself trying to seem as small as possible.. the room feels like it was shrinking and she was trapped inside..

A soft hand is placed on Ally's shoulder and shes Pulled into a soft chest as she continues to sob "It'll be Okay Ally.. It's gonna be okay I promise..." Dae-su's soothing voice is heard as she can feel his hand begin to stroke her hair as her sobs continue..

"I.. got someone killed.. again i..hic.. I can't keep doing this.. please... all I do is.. hurt people.." Ally sobs and Dae-su sighs pulling her away and looking at her tear streaked face "Ally.. you have saved all of us time and time again.. well.. except for maybe Ha-ri and her friends.. but that's not the point" Dae-su says gesturing to the two new people in the room as well as the other two who are... yeah

"My point is that, Gyeong-su's death was not your fault, Neither was anyone else's death.. youve helped us through this all.. And you didn't give up on hope when there was such little of it left.. you didn't give up on us.. And none of us are going to give up on you.. Gyeong-su saved you.. And that was his decision.. not yours.. not anyone elses.. But his. You need to stop blaming yourself for things that aren't even your fault Ally.. you need to stop hating yourself so much.. You need to look at yourself the same way you look at others.. with kindness and care.. I know how much you care about others.. but you need to start caring for yourself as well.. Okay?.. were getting out of this.. together."

Ally blinks up at Dae-su as he stares at her starting to get a bit nervous as she stayed silent "Did... did I say something wrong?.." He asks and Ally chuckles slowly sitting up and hugging him "You've known me for a day Dae-su.. not even a whole day.." Ally mutters and Dae-su shakes his head patting her back.

"Doesn't mean I can't tell what kind of a person you are Ally.." He says making Ally laugh again "Stop being so comforting... it's unlike you.. go back to being the Funny, Dense and sweet Dae-su.." Ally says making Dae-su's face turn into a shocked one.

"IM NOT DENSE.. am i-?" Dae-su asks making most of the people in the room chuckle at his unsure statement, Nam-ra slowly seems to stand up and her gaze is pointed directly at the upper window as she seems to be concentrating on something.

"What is it? Do you see something?" Su-hyeok asks a bit confused by Nam-ra's actions and Ally looks over at Nam-ra confused as well before a smell suddenly hits her nose and she wheezes covering her nose in the process..

"WHAT IN GODS NAME IS THAT-" Ally yells and Nam-ra looks at her through the side of her eye "The smell got stronger." She says and Dae-su looks at both of them before inhaling deeply.. and then sniffing both of his underarms in embarrassment..

"I dont.. i don't smell anything.." he mutters as Ally shivers to herself, Nam-rather turns to face them saying "I think they're all coming this way. The smell is really strong" and she slowly sits back down "So I'm smelling the rotten flesh of the thousands of undead getting closer-?" Ally asks and Nam-ra slowly turns to her and nods.

"Were trapped in here. There's no way to leave" Joon-yeong says and Ally looks over at him with a saddened gaze and she slowly looks down "Dont say that" "But it's True. There is no way" "AY WHATEVER-Let them kill us if they want" Dae-su exclaims standing up and walking off as Nam-ra picks up an iron bat testing it's strength.

"What do you think Ally?" Ally is pulled out of her trance at the mention of her name and she slowly looks up to see Hyo-ryung looking back at her "Do you think there's a way out of here?" She asks looking at her for some kind of reassurance and Ally softly smiles at her.

"I think there's always a way for anything.." She says nodding a bit making Hyo-ryung smile back at her and slowly look back towards her lap as she forgets with her fingers.

"Ha-ri.. You didn't get eliminated in the preliminaries, did you?" Wu-jin asks his older sister as she looks at him for a moment before looking away shaking her head "No. I made it" She says and Wu-jin looks away hesitant for a moment before he looks back at her.

"You had a tournament. Why did you come to the school?" He asks and this time, his elder sister doesn't answer making the girl sitting just inches away from them put her hands in her pockets uncomfortably.

"Are you her brother?" "Yes, so?" "She got a perfect score. She made it onto the national team. I saw her" the girl says making Wu-jin slightly smile and look back at his sister for confirmation and she nods "Really?" "Yes, really." "Then you're really on the national team? Do mom and dad know?." Wu-jin continues to ask her questions and Ally snaps her gaze away realizing what a nosey ass she's being..

She then realizes something and giggles to herself making On-jo look at her and raises a brow, Ally wiggles her brows at her and hops over to Dae-su whispering into his ear and at first he shakes his head furiously but Ally pulls at his shirt insistingly and he sighs groaning a bit as he heads over to Wu-jin and his sister.

Dae-su stands infront of Ha-ri and gulps as he finally confesses "I like you." "What? Crazy bastard. Hey- what's wrong with you??" Wu-jin asks already dtsrating to get protective of his elder sister and Ally giggles as she slowly sits back down "I saw you.. shooting arrows. I saw you train every morning. Gah.. I went to every tournament and I cheered for you.. I'm the one who yelled 'Bronzed Beauty Jang Ha-ri.. I've sincerely liked you for years" Halfway through Dae-su's confession Wu-jin slowly places his hands onto his sisters ears trying to prevent her from hearing his lovesick friend.

"Now.. I want to be a man, and not just a fan. Tsk.. I'm going to die anyway. So I'm going to say what I want first" Ally starts squealing internally and she starts to profusely shake Joon-yeong who holds onto her for dear life as he gets the sh8t shaken out of him.

"You're Dae-su right? The one who calls my brother 'Brother-in-law'?" She asks and Dae-su slowly smiles as he nods "Yes.. so you knew. Brother-in-law, did you tell her?" He asks making Ally almost cackle but Joon-yeong covers her mouth just in tkme in order to not interrupt this cute moment.

"I might have." He says making Dae-su's smile grow even more and Ha-ri sticks her hand out and Dae-su wipes his hands on his pants before slowly pulling her up "Does confessing feel Cathartic?" She asks and Dae-su looks down nodding "Yes." "Thsn you're you're with dying right?" "Yes!.. what- now-?" He's suddenly punched in the gut and hit on the back of the neck.. and that was enough to make Ally start wheezing

"You asshole. I'm pissed off and needed to vent." "WU-JIN STOP HER-" "H-Ha-ri-"
"You're dead" "STOP HER-" "COME HERE" "IM SORRY I SAS WRONG-" "NO. IM GLAD YOU TOLD ME." "HEY THATS NOT IT-" Ally wheezes besides Joon-yeong as her other classmates laugh at the Scene but she suddenly gets hit in the face with one of the volleyballs-

"OH-...shhhiit..." Dae-su drags out his statement and everyone looks over at Ally worriedly as she remains limp on the ground...

"Ally-?"

...

Ally slowly awakens to the sound of metal clanking together and she Groans slowly sitting up to find everyone tying together the cages that once held the volleyballs.. "How long was I out-.." Ally asks basically herself but she's answered by Wujin "a minute.. not that long honeslty.. but we're trying to tie these things together so we can get outta here so.. join the fun. We coule use it" Ally blinks at him before shrugging and quickly waddling over to help them.

A loud bang is heard and Ally flinches a little as she looks over her shoulder to see what made the noise "Hey. What did you just say." Mi-jin asks clearly already knowing the answer to her question as Joon-yeing scoffs at her "If you don't like it. Make your own." He says and she huffs slowly walking over to him and smacking the back of his head.

"Hey." Joon-yeong slowly straightens his back as an irk mark appears on his forehead and Wu-jin slowly pulls him back looking at Mi-jin "Hey. What's wrong with you? Stop that. Ha-ri, stop her." Wu-jin says to his older sister in which she continues to watch the show.

"Say that again." Mi-jin demands as she continues to stare at joon-yeong who's now turned around to face her "So what if you're older. Stay out of our way." "HEY." Mi-jin shoves Joon-yeong back making him roll his eyes and Ally's eye begins to twitch at the simple push.

She goes to pull at his hair but he grabs her arm causing her to kick his shin causing him to bend over in pain "Fuck you." " 'Fuck you?'-" "Enough you two."
Joon-yeong and Mi-jin slowly look over at the approaching Ally and Joon-yeing immediately steps back a little at the look on her face as Mi-jin raises a brow.

Ally takes a deep breathe and slowly releases It as her eyes soften "The last thing we need to be doing right now is arguing okay? Mi-jin. We don't have enough time to remake all of this, We need to get out of here while it's stay daylight out. These sill work just fine." Ally says looking at Mi-jin as she scoffs rolling her eyes.

"So do as I say unless you want to die." "We want to make it high so that we don't die" "YOURE BOTH GOING TO FUCKING DIE IF YOU DONT SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET TO WORK." Allys raised voice makes Joon-yeong flinch and quickly walk off while Mi-jin approaches her in a threatening manner.

"And who the fuck are you to tell me what to do?" She asks and Ally stares at her with no expression on her face and she slowly steps forward to bring her face extremely close to Mi-jins "Im the fucking person who'll have no problem throwing your ass out into the Audotorium to lead the zombies away." She whispers and Mi-jin growls under her breathe about to kick her shin as well but Ally swipes her feet under causing her to fall flat on her back groaning in pain.

"God fucking damn it.. stubborn asshats.."

...

Ally finally finishes putting some type of foam on her wrists and she sighs in relief cracking her neck before a wrapper sound causes her to slowly twist her head around to see Dae-su eat the last piece of a candy bar causing Ally to raise a brow.

"Hey..Joon-yeong and Ally didn't eat.. How could you eat it all" Dae-su slowly turns to Joon-yeong and stands up with a guilty expression "I thought I was the last.. I'm really sorry.." Dae-su says switching to look at Joon-yeong then Ally.

Joon-yeong sighs slowly crossing his arms but his gaze is slowly pulled back up along with everyone else's as they Hear Ally's irritated voice "Why didn't you come get me?.." She asks slowly standing up and putting her hands in her pockets.

She approaches Joon-yeong and pulls out a candy bar from her pocket and he blinks at her confused..

"I saved some of my food.. well.. mostly my candy bars in my pocket." She says pulling out more candy bars and handing one to each person in the room.. everyone but herself.

"Ally.. what about you?.." Su-hyeok asks and I wave my hand at him "Ahh.. I'm not hungry..for Candybars..".. ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ғʟᴇsʜ.. Ally shakes her head smiling at him as Nam-ra slowly looks down hiding her candybar not famished herself..

"Yall should.. yall should start getting ready.. it's almost time" Ally says making Dae-su immediately  Grab the chest plate and put it on as the others start to prepare themselves.

Ally softly smiles a her classmates but it slowly fades when she slowly looks over at Joon-yeong who's standing at the door with a gloomy expression on his face and she worriedly waddles over to him gently laying her hand on his shoulder making him flinch a little.

"Hey.. you alright?.." She asks softly and he furiously nods not turning around to face her and her frown deepens "Joon-yeong.. Hey what's wron- I don't want to die Ally." Joon-yeong says cutting Ally off catching her off gaurd.

"Joon-yeong.." "No. No Ally I really don't want to do this. But I HAVE to do this for you because I swore to protect you, for Gyeong-su. And i dont.. I dont want to let him down.." Joon-yeong says making Ally's mouth slowly close and she looks down sighing..

Su-hyeok slowly approaches Joon-yeong looking at him for a moment before Joon-yeong nods "I'll open it." He says and Ally steps back a frown still prominent on her face "Fuck.. I hope you're right.." Mi-jin softly says and Joon-yeong turns his gaze towards her "I've seen countless zombies.. They don't have the intelligence to climb over" Joon-yeong and Su-hyeok slowly grab a hold of each of the door handle and they look at eachother for a moment before they quickly bust open the doors.

"PUSH!" "INFRONT OF YOU!" Everybody else quickly rushes out and Su-hyeok 4uns over and knocks down a few zombies and Ha-ri shoots a few as the others try to get their barrier out..

"TURN!" They all quickly spin and turn it into a round gate and they quickly tie it together in hopes it doesn't come apart "PUSH!!" Everybody quickly begins to push as the zombies pile around the edges causing them to struggle.

"PUSH GOD DAMN IT PUSH!!" Everyone cries out in fear as the zombies trying to get in "THEYRE CLIMBING OVER!!" "IT WONT FUCKING BUDGE!!" "PUSH HARDER!!" "WE CAN DO THIS!!" "PUSH HARDER!! HARDER!!" "IT WONT MOVE!!"
Cheong-san and Su-hyeok use their bats to Push off a few zombies in hopes it'll get their makeshift barrier to start moving as Hari shoots a few..

As a few of the zombies almost make it over the fence, the others quickly join in on beating the ever living shit out of this undead fuckers.

The barrier is slowly starting to get smaller and smaller as more zombies pile in and Everyone starts to panic as one of them suddenly grabs a hold of Mi-jin causing her to scream..

Ally and Joon-yeong quickly spot her and They both rush over to help her as Joon-yeong grabs a hold of Mi-joins arm pulling her back as Ally smashes it's head in with her pipe..

As she's bashing it's head in, an undead beside her grabs a hold of her hair pulling her over and taking a huge bite into her neck causing her to scream bloody murder causing the others to look at her..

She's quick to jab the zombie in the eye resulting in it dropping her as she clutches her bleeding neck "ALLY NO!! NO NO NO NO HEY HEY, ALLY?" Joon-yeong quickly rushes over as Mi-jin and some of the others stare at her in shock..

She looks up at Joon-yeong as tears fill his eyes and she slowly looks around at her classmates who are fighting for their lives.. Her ears start to ring immensely and tears fill her eyes as she chuckles to herself "I said I'd  get you all out of here.. I promised..." She whispers as Joon-yeong holds onto her hand tightly.

"WERE GOING TO GET OUT OF HERE YOU HEAR ME ALLY? YOULL BE FINE JUST.. please.. You'll be okay you can do this come on.. stand up.." Joon-yeongs voice cracks as a Mi-jin stares at us in shock while the others continue to fight with everything they have..

Ally's gaze slowly returns to Joon-yeongs and she softly smiles at him as blood seeps into her left eye "I promised I'd get you all out of here.." She slowly stands up as Joon-yeong slowly starts to smile.. but she quickly shoves him away climbing over the fence resulting in him screaming..

"ALLY NO!!! ALLY FUCKING NO!! I SAID ID KEEP YOU SAFE GOD DAMN IT GET BACK HERE!! ALLY!!" He screams bloody Murder as Mi-jin runs after her as well and the others finally noticed their foreign friend was now outside the barrier..

Ally is quick to push off a few of the zombies as they chase after her and she pulls on the barrier staring at her friends "COME ON YOU ASSHOLES. PUSH!" She yells pulling on the barrier as a few zombies latch onto her causing her to whimpers in pain as tears flow down her cheeks.

"You need to get home come on.. Push God damn it.." She whimpers out causing Dae-su and Joon-yeong to start crying as she continues to pull on the barrier letting a few more zombies pile onto her before she saves them off..

"You're almost there.. come on.. Go.." She softly smiles at them as Joon-yeong sobs violently holding onto her fingers through the holes of the small fence, Ally continues to cry out in pain as she continues to get mauled on by the zombies..

She's unable to shove off anymore of the zombies as she continues to get fed on and she looks at Joon-yeonb one last time as her bottom lip trembles spewing out blood "Please.. Take care of my Mother and Brother... and get home safely okay?.." She softly says before she's finally pulled off by the undead and thrown onto the ground..

Her screams fill the Audotorium causing her classmates to sob at the sound of they're newly transfered classmate get mauled on by the undead she swore to protect them from..

The less amount of weight on the barrier allows them to finally push it and They finally make it to the end of the Audotorium but once they try to open the door.. it's locked.. On-jo is quick to start pounding on it as the others try their best to keep off all the remaining zombies when the door is suddenly opened..

"Appa?..." On-jo mutters in disbelief as she runs out to hug her father who is quick quick respond to his daughters hug as he feels himself start to slowly break down in tears..

"Appa.."

•••

T.A~♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82K 3.9K 30
โ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค, ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ. ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐จ โž ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด-๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป said with a s...
53.5K 1.3K 29
สšษž โบห– โธโธ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก - a girl and her friends are trapped in their school when an apocalypse breaks out and have to try and escape while love is...
90 2 5
[This has been collecting dust so I'm publishing this now] Hak Ji-Ho was just a normal student of Hyosan High School when all of a sudden a virus com...
21.2K 1.2K 33
I liked the web series named All of us are dead... mainly the characters of Nam-ra and Cheong-sam, so I felt like writing a story about it...so here...