🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 4

●●

🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 4 // 🅆🄷🄾 🄰🅁🄴 🅈🄾🅄?
🄱🄾🄾🄺 1 🅂🄴🄰🅂🄾🄽 1

"Ugh... what happened?" I groan in pain as I wipe my eyes with my hand, I open my eyes to see a zombie right in my fucking face, I try to back away but I was stopped by a wall, I close my eyes shut waiting for the excruciating pain to come.

But after a few minutes, when I don't feel any pain nor physical contact, I open jy eyes to see the zombie still in front of me but instead of biting me, it was growling and sniffing around seemingly confused.

"Hey?" I speak and it lunges towards me, I flinch but don't shut my eyes once I see it begins to sniff and stand up once again seeming confused on where the voice was coming from.

I stand up and walk out of the schools side, I walk into the field of zombies fully expecting them to Come and attack me, but they just walk around snapping their arms from left to right.

I look around confused on why they weren't attacking me and then the events from a few days ago appeared in my mind, i look at my arm and See it's all healed up, I put my hand over it and caress it.

"Why didn't I turn?" I ask myself, I look around once more and start to walk around and look at my surroundings, I look up at the window I jumped out of and see my classmates there talking.

I spot Gyeong-su sitting beside the window looking at his hands, I seemed like he was crying and so was Joon-yeong, all I wanted to do was shout and let them know i was alright but.. there must be a reason the zombies weren't attacking me.

And if cannibalistic rage filled humans weren't attacking me, it must be dangerous, I carefully walk around so the group doesn't spot me, I quietly open the door to the school and walk inside, i see a couple of zombies in the hallway and I begin to walk through them.

I then hear what sounds like footsteps and I turn around expecting there to be someone behind me, but, nothing.

I saw nothing, but the footsteps didn't stop, instead, they got faster and faster, and it wasn't just one pair of footsteps, it was two pairs of footsteps, I got Curious and started to follow the footsteps, I ended up going up 2 flights of stairs before I could hear the footsteps get any closer.

I then heard some screaming a few rooms ahead, I look into each one of the classrooms, but none of them had any humans nor any commotion happening in them so I continued walking until I stopped at the library, I could see a recently eaten student stand up and start to walk around.