Together Till The End ||IE FF...

By InazumaAesthetic

This is the story of [L/n] [F/n], who joined Raimon Eleven during the Football Frontier. She also joins the I... More

🌸Prologue🌸
⚡Chapter # 1⚡
⚡Chapter # 2⚡
⚡Chapter # 4⚡
⚡Chapter # 5⚡
⚡ Chapter # 6⚡
⚡Chapter # 7⚡
⚡Chapter # 8⚡
⚡Chapter # 9⚡
⚡Chapter # 10⚡
⚡Chapter # 11⚡
⚡Chapter # 12⚡
⚡Chapter # 13⚡
⚡Chapter # 14⚡
⚡Chapter # 15⚡
⚡Chapter # 16⚡

⚡Chapter # 3⚡

214 6 1
By InazumaAesthetic

Note:

The outfit in the picture is your school uniform in Zeus. I thought this would go well so I choose it. I hope you like on with the story~ Enjoy it Everyone

Chapter #3:

Zeus Jr High!

_________________________

F/n's POV~

I walked inside the halls of Zeus Jr high. I don't really feel good vibes here. Why is everyone starting at me? I sigh. This isn't like me. Just Smile F/n-chan! Yup that's what I'll do. Confidence, Confidence. 

So I just smile at the people who were staring at me. Maybe they're my fans that's why they're staring at me. No problem. I love my fans anyway.

After classes, which were so boring, I decided to look for soccer club. This school is too big. Where is this soccer club? Not to mention I'm so bad with directions. 

What if I got lost? What if this school is haunted? I think I am lost.

Then I saw a shadow slowly creeping at me. I scream but then I opened my eyes and there stood a boy with shoulder length brown hair. 

He blink and stare and at me. I did the same. "You're not a ghost." I said breaking the silence as he started laughing. I pout, what's so funny? Seriously. I looked at him angrily. Then I remembered that I'm lost. Maybe this boy can show me around. 

"What a weirdo." How rude of me. He was about to walk away. 

"Stop right there. Don't you know who I am." I said pointing my finger at him. He didn't bother turning around.

"I do know who you are but I'm not a simp if that's what you expect." 

That's enough, he seriously getting on my nerves. I'm going to kill him. "Whatever. Hey girlie. I'm looking for soccer club. Show me the way!" I yelled at him as he stopped and looked at me. 

"You play soccer? A girl like you?" He said. He was really pissing me off. 

"So what? Girls can play soccer too. Now tell me already." I was getting annoyed. He just shrug. "Follow me." 

He sometimes glance at me, gosh he's so annoying. When will this journey be over? After a while, we finally reach the soccer club. 

"Captain, this girl here said she play soccer and want to join the club!" That guy said as I saw a boy who's face was turned to the other side, I couldn't really see him cause he was standing in the dark. 

"A girl? Interesting!" He then came out from the shadow. 

"Afuro?" 

"F/n!" 

We said at the same time. But I was the only one who was surprised. 

"I knew you would came here. It's nice to see you."

"Captain, you know this girl?" The boy speak again. Why can't he just leave us alone?

"Yes Hera, you can go and call the others now." He nod at him as he left. 

"I know you will be here just like you promise." After that Hera guy left, I wanted to ran to him and hug him but he stopped me with hand gesture. 

"Welcome to the club, let's destroy every team and win." He said clutching his hand into fist as I looked at him, confused. Why is he saying that? What happened to the friendly Afuro I know.

"Afur--"

"Call me Aphrodi and we also need a new name for you since you joined the God team." 

"Huh? What name?" 

"Let's see. I think Athena will suit you. A Cute little warrior. Haha." He said laughing cutely. 

"Aphrodi? Athena? Is this some sort of cosplay." I thought for a while. Then he gave me the uniform which I caught. I was really confuse.

"Change it now."

"Wha--" He want me to change here in front of him. I blush a bit. Um what should I do? 

"What you're waiting for?" 

"O-okay!" I said blushing as I start unbuttoning my shirt as he looked at me shocked.

"F/n, What are you doing?" He said, he was also blushing a bit. "I meant go change... In the locker room, now." He looked away. 

I was so embarrassed, holding my shirt. "Oh, I'm sorry!" I said as I ran in the opposite direction. 

"Locker room is over there." He said pointing at the other way. "Okay." 

Few minutes later~

I was done and went to see, the other members arrived there as well. As Aphrodi/Afuro was introducing me to them. I was still blushing because of the incident before. 

"Um, I'm [L/n] [F/n]! N-nice you a-all." I bows a bit. 

"She's so cute! I never imagine that our soccer club will also have a cute girl." The guy with mask said.

"Yeah, isn't she the famous idol? I recognize her right away." Little boy with green hair said.

"She's beautiful, I wanna ask her out." A boy with helmet(?) said.

Hera rolled his eyes and Aphrodi looks annoyed at their comments. "Stop! It's already time for practice. Let's start!" He said angrily.

He turned around. What he's so upset about? Alright, I doesn't really feel that much excitement here. Other than Aphrodi, there's no cute guy here. Alright maybe that Hera is cute but he's too arrogant. And that one--

My thoughts was cut off by Aphrodi, passing to me, which I missed. "oops my bad." But he looks pissed. 

"Focus, F/n, if you want to win." He said as he pass again and this time I got it.

After a bit of practice, Aphrodi dismiss everyone. I was about to go change but then he stopped me. 

"F/n? Come with me!" I was nervous. Why he's calling me. I looked at Hera, who just smirk at me. What does that mean? What's gonna happen? Is he gonna scold me for slacking?

Next Day~

I was walking to locker, when I opened it a lots of letters fell out. Oh wow! Maybe I'm too famous. Most of these were love letters. Hera walk passed me. His locker was beside me. What a way to start a morning. 

"Good Morning." He greeted and start opening his locker. 

"Um, can you help me with this?" 

"No, thank you." He walked away. Tch, who does he think he is. Only Gouenji can act this way to me. Aww, I miss Gouenji and the others. But I wanna give them surprise. Then I remembered yesterday, I blushes at the memory of Aphrodi. That jerk. 

I start to pick up the letters. This will be a long day. I might just read these later. After I was done, I went for morning practice. Aphrodi was standing there as he smile. I blushes. 

"How are you?" He asked me. I just ignore him and went to change. He chuckles at me. 

Flashback~

Aphrodi asks me to come with him and I followed him. We went to the soccer field. 

"You need to practice more. Say, you still don't have a Hissatsu?" He asked me. 

"Um, I did think of one but I'm just practicing to perfect it." I said as he nod. 

"Alright, you will be practicing overtime with me. You got a lot of improvement to make. You should be prepared well for commander to think that you're worthy of it, Athena."

"Worthy of what?" I was kinda confused.

"You'll find out soon enough. Now, let's do it. Try to steal the ball from me." He said as he dribble the ball. I try to ran after him and steal the ball. Man his footwork was amazing. After 30 minutes of practice, I still couldn't steal the ball from him. Wow he's so amazing and powerful. How does he got so strong in such a little time? 

I wanted to give up but I guess I have to do it. I went to him as he was dribbling the ball, I try to steal it copying his footwork, but I tripped on his foot, causing both of us to fall. He was on top of me and the ball roll away. He smirk down at me. Afuro!

The way he smirks at me, looks like he did it on purpose. That jerk! He was moving closer to me. I gulped and blushed. Then I pushed him away. I got up and dusted my uniform as I glared at him. 

"You did that on purpose." I glared at him while blushing. He just shrug. 

"Alright, practice over for now, we'll practice in the morning and evening as well. You are dismiss." He said as I stick my tongue at him. 

"Whatever." I walked away. 

​​​​End of Flashback~

So that's why I have to come early to practice with Afuro and also works on my Hissatsu. 

I will show Aphrodi that I can also be as good as him. He's just too proud of himself. I heard that Our team will have match with Teikoku Gakuen. I'm so looking forward for that match. 

It was finally the time for the match. I was benched since they thought that I'm not good enough. Whatever. I was looking around for coach but he wasn't there. I wonder who's the coach of this team. I sat on the bench as Teikoku Gakuen was warming up. But our team was just standing, laughing at them. Are they that confidence? I wonder what kind of play they will be showing. 

At the sound of the whistle, the match begin. I was so shocked. Not cause of their talent but the way they were hurting the players of the Teikoku Team. I couldn't stand it. 

"Aphrodi! Stop!" I yelled at him as my eyes filled with tears but he ignored me. A player of Teikoku looked at me. I guess his name was Kidu Yaato, he's the captain of Teikoku. Aphrodi talked about him. 

But I just don't understand. Why are they doing this? Their team couldn't even touch the ball. As all of them one by one fall from the aggressive hit of Zeus. I can't believe this. This isn't Afuro. How does he change to be this person? I couldn't believe my eyes. 

________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 224 22
#1 cover by Me #2 cover by Me Shindou Alex a normal teenage girl joins Raimon Jr High wanting to play soccer but she knows about Fifth Sector and fol...
37.7K 1.1K 38
Y/N is a girl with a double personality. She is a really caring girl. But when her other self came to surface, she turns violent and rude. Not only t...
2.6K 118 15
A girl who wasn't accepted by anyone until she meets him An Ishido shuuji fanfiction Disclaimer : I do not own i...
44.5K 1.2K 23
Raimon, the best soccer team in Japan. And then they lost. Utterly and completely destroyed by a new school, Kanashimi. They lost their Mixi-Max and...