It's All Started With A Lie

Por TalesOf_Shivani

She is crazy He is calm. She is clumsy He is reserved. She never stops talking He never talks if it is not n... Más

Author's note
Chapter- 1 Naina
Chapter- 2 Arnav Singhania
Chapter- 3 Lie
Chapter- 4 A rich liar...
Chapter- 5 weird
Chapter- 6 Remember..?
Chapter- 8 Tense
Chapter- 9 Another lie
Chapter- 10 Try..!!
Chapter- 11 Home
Chapter- 12 complicated family
Chapter- 13 Apology
Chapter- 14 random man
Chapter- 15 Are you ok?
Chapter- 16 Annoying
chapter- 17 get together
Chapter- 18 Drama queen
Chapter- 19 A sudden call
Chapter- 20 Angry
Chapter- 21 calming down
Chapter- 22 His sister..!!
Chapter- 23 Watching a movie
Chapter- 24 Dinner
Chapter- 25 Threatening?
Chapter- 26 Are you in love?
Chapter- 27 Amusement Park
Chapter- 28 Finding out
Chapter- 29 The truth
Chapter- 30 Broken
Chapter- 31 She is different!
Chapter- 32 Enough of the lies
Chapter- 33 confession?
Chapter- 34 Ignoring
Chapter- 35 Date!
Chapter- 36 The tension!
Chapter- 37 His dream!
Chapter- 38 Typical Siblings
Chapter- 39 Business party
Chapter- 40 First fight
Chapter- 41 The surprise gift..!!
Chapter- 42 Dinner at Singhania's Mansion
Chapter- 43 Meeting his parents
Chapter- 44 The panic!
Chapter- 45 encounter with Dev
Chapter- 46 Accident!
Chapter- 47 His Eyes
Chapter- 48 Confident Naina
Chapter- 49 Journey with her friends
Chapter- 50 Surprise or shock
Chapter- 51 Accepted
Chapter- 52 Chaotic siblings
Chapter- 53 Cute couple
Chapter- 54 Loyal
Chapter- 55 Kind
Chapter- 56 Kidnapped
Chapter- 57 Captive
Chapter- 58 Rescued
Chapter- 59 Provoke
Chapter- 60 Date!
Chapter- 61 His birthday
Chapter- 62 Unbeliveable
Chapter- 63 Everything Falling apart
Chapter- 64 Let's meet!
Chapter- 65 Holi celebrations...!
Chapter- 66 Different
Not an update!
Chapter- 67 Naina Missing
Chapter- 68 Devastated
Chapter- 69 Is this the end...?
Chapter- 70 Vulnerable
Chapter- 71 She is back!!
Chapter- 72 Our Baby?
Chapter- 73 Another woman?
Chapter- 74 Clarity
Chapter- 75 The change
Chapter- 76 Proposal
Chapter- 77 The rituals
Chapter- 78 The wedding
Chapter- 79 The End!
Epilogue
Epilogue- 2
Bonus chapter

Chapter- 7 Apologize

3.2K 196 20
Por TalesOf_Shivani

Arnav's Pov

"Cute", I mumbled, looking at Naina who was wiping her mouth where food was stuck while she was eating.
In these two days, what I observed is that she can't complete eating without spilling on herself and she is very clumsy. I am not a fan of clumsiness. If you are with me, then you have to be perfect, but I don't know why in her case I always find her cute and full of life.

"Who?" Ajay asked.

"No one", I replied immediately.

Actually, I have an important meeting tonight about the project which I have been planning for one year. That's why I turned her down when she invited me for dinner.

Meeting held in a private room of one of our restaurants, but I was surprised to find her here. I can see her clearly from where I sat. The meeting completed at 7:30. Still, here I am, looking at her.

I saw her taking a selfie of herself while eating and within a minute my phone beeped indicating I had received a message. I opened and found her pic with a message 'you missed it'. So, she took a picture to send me.

I smiled looking at her enjoying with her friends and it reminded me of someone who used to be my best friend and it drifted me to a memory of him.

"Who is that girl, Arnav?" Ajay asked slowly when I immersed myself in looking at her.

"Naina", I replied unknowingly.

"Fuck, is she the same Naina whom you are talking about, the RJ girl", he yelled making me come back to my senses.

"Why are you yelling, Ajay?", I hissed.

"Is she the same Naina?" he asked again.

"Yup, she is", I replied.

"What the heck, tell me the full story", he demanded and I told him everything from the start.

"So, you love her", he asked after listening to everything.

"What? No", I replied immediately.

"Then why did you lie to her", he questioned and I don't have an answer for this.

"It's ok, Arnav, take your time to know your feelings but tell her the truth as soon as possible. It's not good to lie, that too with a girl you like", he stated and I nodded.

After some time, she left from there when it's time for her Radio show.

"Let's go", I said to Ajay while getting up from my chair.

"What's the hurry?", he asked.

"She left", I replied and took my coat from the back of the chair and marched out.

We came back and climbed the car. I took the driver's seat while Ajay sat on the passengers. We both live in the penthouses of nearby buildings, so we came together.

I switched on Radio in my car as in few minutes Naina show will be starts

While going back, I saw someone on the road whom I haven't met for 3 years and immediately guilt washed over me.

"Did you saw him too", Ajay asked

"Yeah", I replied, going back to the days when we enjoyed a lot. He is also my best friend. He, Ajay and I used to hangout a lot in high school days and became inseparable in our college days but because of one misunderstanding we separated and that's me who misunderstood him and didn't give him a chance to explain but after one year, I realised my mistake however that's of no use as we lost contact.

He and Ajay used to be in contact but somehow, he missed it too. Now, after three years I am seeing him and he hasn't changed a bit.

"Don't blame yourself for what has happened, Arnav", Ajay patted me.

"What can I do then?", I mumbled.

Naina's Pov

"Say sorry", I said to the one who called and shared her problem that she misunderstood her friend and they fought but now she understood that was not her friend's mistake.

"Sorry is just a small word but it works like a magic. It works like a fevicol to stick the broken heart together. So, whenever you make a mistake just say sorry... just apologize to the person then you can see the magic", I remarked.

Yeah, I believe that if we made a mistake unknowingly then we can just say sorry it's the best choice than denying and blaming them or ourselves for different reasons. But it only works when you made a 'mistake' not when you deliberately hurt someone and say sorry.

"Will it be, ok?" she asked.

"It will be, yaar. Just try it", I replied encouragingly.

"I will try as you are saying and will call you tomorrow to let you know how it worked", she said and I agreed.

"Ok then I will wait for your call", I replied and the call disconnected.

"So, guys, what do you think about apologizing when we find out it's our mistake? I think we can apologize to the person we hurt even after several years. If you apologize once then all your burden will fade away just like air so, try apologizing to live a peaceful life".

"That's it for today, we can chat tomorrow at the same time. Good night and take care, love you all. This is RJ Naina, signing off. Tata bye bye".

I completed the show and came out, ready to go home when the reception lady called me.

"What's it Karuna?", I asked.

"Manager asked you to meet him in his cabin", she informed me.

"Ok, got it", I said and headed towards his cabin.

"Hello, manager sir. The person you are trying to meet is here so, ask her to come in", I said cheerfully as I opened his cabin door. He is sitting on his chair working on his computer. A smile spread on his lips as soon as he saw me.

"Come on and have a seat, my dear naughty Naina", he said, giving me his full attention.

Our manager is a nice person. I don't know his exact age but he is like my father's age and treats me like that. We both share a special bond. Actually, he is the one who invited me to work here as a RJ.

First, I don't plan to work as an RJ but with time, my opinion changed and it is fun to talk with random people on Radio. He likes my voice so much that's why he accepts my timings like I have never been here an hour before like every RJ, I don't even take their script papers; I only talk what I want and he lets me do that.

"Are you free this Saturday?", he asked.

"Yeah, why?", I questioned.

"You have to host an interview with Megha Sehari. You know she is a powerful and very important guest; she doesn't give full length interviews and she often mocks reporters on their face when they ask something stupid but she accepted our interview after a lot of efforts. so, I don't want to take a chance that's why I am asking you to interview her", he informed.

Apart from this radio station, our owner owns a TV channel. I have a good name in hosting these types of full-length interviews so, whenever they want to interview a bigshot, they ask me to host the show.

I actually don't know why people feel comfortable around me but when I read reviews about my show online, I found that all people like my sense of humor and my easy-going attitude.

My brother says I don't even have sense but these people say my sense of humor is great. Haha.

"Is that alright?", he asked.

"Of course. Send me the script and questions which I need to ask her. I will do my research and will remove questions which I find ridiculous to ask her", I remarked.
"Is that ok, right?"

"Yes. of course. I know you would rather ask what you want than we write", he chuckled.

Yeah, that's what I usually do. They write questions for the interview but I always find many of them are ridiculous to ask or some are sensitive topics for the guests so, I don't ask them. I would like to have a good conversation with guests instead of asking some stupid questions which may cause them to feel uncomfortable. Most of the times I do like this and all the outcomes are super positive.

"But, be careful as its live show not recording", he stated.

"Live?". I never did a live show so it's going to be my first time experiencing a live broadcast.

"Yeah, and don't worry you can do it. I trust you", he assured, looking at my horrified expression.

"Ok then I will try not to mess things up".

"Is there anything else?", I asked him.

"Yes", he replied and started searching for something in his drawer.

"Here", he said, handing me a chocolate. "Yesterday, I bought some chocolates for my daughter and also bought one for you".

"Thank you", I replied with a smile and came out from his cabin after saying goodbye.

After coming out I looked at my phone when I heard a beep sound indicating I got a message.

"Shall we meet on Saturday", the message says and the person who sent it was Arnav.

"Ok, 6pm this Saturday at the beach ", I replied.

***

Hello homies❤

Hope you liked the update 😇

Please vote and comment your thoughts🤔💭 if you like the update...

Bye 👋🏻 take care 😊

💜💜

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

80.3K 6.8K 51
₦ɇ₩ ⱨø₱ɇ ø₣ Ⱡøvɇ❤ 𝚁𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚗𝚊 + 𝚁𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚜𝚑 = 𝚁𝚊𝚜𝚑 Love is a springtime plant that perfumes everything with its hope ❤☺. 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗻𝗮 𝗔𝗵𝘂𝗷...
2.5K 196 26
"𝑰-𝒊 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒊 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒈𝒐." "𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚. 𝑵𝒐𝒘 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓." •𝐃𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐭𝐢 𝐕𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚: A busi...
15.8K 1.4K 30
it's a love story of two opposite poles RAGINI & SANSKAAR!! one side where RAGINI is d mostest gorgious ultra modern diva, who is DENTIST by profess...
3.1K 204 29
you must have heard many stories about how two people who are forced to marry become lover of eternity and then, there is a villainess who is also hi...