The Tailed Beast Hero [ JINCH...

Galing kay AdoboCatWorks

One of his dreams is to become a hero. A hero that will give light to those who are in the darkness, but he h... Higit pa

Start of Chapters and Arcs
Prologue One | Kurama
Biography | Quirk | Abilities
Prologue Two | Y/N Yugano
Page One | Sludge Villain
Page Two | You Can Become A Hero
Page Three | The Pillar of Light
Page Four | U.A. High
Page 5 | Classes Start!
Page 6 | Combat Training Part 1
Page 7 | Combat Training Part 2
Page 8 | Combat Training Part 3
Page 9 | Aftermath
Page 10 | Elections, But It Wasn't
Page 11 | U.S.J.
Page 12 | U.S.J. Part 2
Page 13 | U.S.J. Part 3
Page 14 | Aftermath
Page 15 | Prelude to the Sports Festival
Page 16 | First Round : Obstacle Course
Page 17 | Second Round : Cavalry Battle
Page 18 | Third Round : Shinso vs Midoriya
Page 19 | Third Round : Yugano vs Kaminari
Page 20 | Third Round : Results
Page 21 | Midoriya vs Todoroki
Page 22 | Todoroki vs Yugano
Page 23 | Yugano vs Bakugo
Page 24 | (Short) End of the Sports Festival
Page 25 | A Date with You (Plus an Omake!)
Page 26 | Internships
Page 27 | Hero Names
Page 28 | Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D.
Page 29 | How good is your German?
Page 30 | Loki
Page 31 | Visions
Page 32 | Raid
Page 33 | Assemble
Page 34 | Welcome to New York
Page 35 | Let's Squash some Aliens!
Page 36 | Deadly Jutsu
Page 37 | End of Internships
Page 38 | Back to Class
Page 39 | Prepare For The Exams!
Page 40 | Practical Exams
Page 41 | Mall Incident
Page 42 | Training Camp
Page 43 | The Forest
Page 44 | The Camp Pt. 1
Page 46 | The Camp Pt. 3
Page 47 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 1
Page 48 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 2
Page 49 | Surprise Attack Pt. 3
Page 50 | Unacceptable!
Page 51 | Frustration
Page 52 | Operation Explosive Noise | Pt.1
Page 53 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 2
Page 54 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 3
Page 55 | A New Morning
Page 56 || Interlude - Endgame
Interlude 2: TBH | TPL Memes (Season 1)
Page 57 || Dorms, Terms, And Forms Pt. 1
Page 58 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 2
Page 59 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 3
Page 60 || Back to School!
Page 61 || Special Moves? I Got Plenty
Page 62 || Shiketsu High School Appears!
Page 63 || Exam's First Phase
Page 64 || U.A. Crushing Session
Page 65 || Exam's Second Phase
Page 66 || Tough Decisions
Page 67 || Best Defense is Offence
Interlude - A Jolly Christmas (Christmas Special)

Page 45 | The Camp Pt. 2

1.2K 59 7
Galing kay AdoboCatWorks

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

"Roger." - Radio conversation, media footage.

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st Person PoV

(The Very Next Day)

Training Camp Day 2

5:15 AM

We stood outside the hall with some are still yawning, had messy hairs, and groggy eyes. I was told by Aizawa-sensei that we were needed to change to our P.E. uniforms, and so we did.

The class were scattered all around as Aizawa-sensei started.

Aizawa: "Good morning, class. Today, we will begin our training camp to increase your strength in earnest. The goal of this training camp is to increase everyone's strength and with that, for everyone to obtain their provisional licenses. It is to prepare you all to face hostilities that are becoming real by the minute. Tread carefully." Aizawa ended before he gave me a baseball. "Here, try throwing this ball again."

Y/N: "Are we doing the same tests from before?" Aizawa shook his head.

Aizawa: "Just this one." Then he glances at the rest. "His previous record was 707.4m, that was from the beginning of the semester, now let's see how much you improved for the past few months. Go on and throw the ball, Yugano."

Gripping the ball, I walked forward and stood inside the circle. I let the chakra to flow around the ball and to my palm, causing the object to spin faster and faster. I infused more chakra into it as the ball became a small wind sphere, a violently rotating one instead.

Y/N: "Here I go!" I said, taking a throwing position.

[Wind Style: Pressured Air...!]

*Whoom!*

[Blast!]

The ball went supersonic as it flew right past the trees ahead of me, then it turns upwards, straight into the sky. Aizawa-sensei sighed as he grabbed another baseball from the box nearby.

Aizawa: "2005 meters." He announced, causing a ruckus and some gasps from the rest of the class.

Kirishima: "I-Is that his real record, S-Sensei?!"

Aizawa: "Unbeknownst to everyone in here, Yugano trained with the Avengers beforehand and managed to make his training regiment more intense to pass. He won't waste any more time to be lax and wait for villains like Loki in America for him to fight once more. It's been about three months since you started high school. Through various experiences, you all have definitely improved. But that improvement has mainly been at the mental and technical levels, with some increase in stamina."

Aizawa: "As you can see, your Quirks themselves have not improved that much. That's why we will work on improving your Quirks starting today. It'll be so hard you'll feel like dying, but first-- I wanted all you to meet someone."

Midoriya: "Someone, Sensei? Who is it?"

I walked and stood in the middle of the class and did some hand seals.

(Horse, Monkey, Ram, Boar, Snake, Ox, Dog, and Clap!)

Y/N: "Please, try not to shit yourselves in your uniforms, okay?" I said with a smile as I clapped my hands.

[Transportation Jutsu!]

All of them instantly felt the dreadful presence as some knelt on the watery floor with trembling knees and ragged breathing.

Midoriya: "T-This presence... N/N-chan!"

Ashido: "I can't breathe!"

Iida: "W-What is this pressure?!"

Bakugo: "Dammit!"

Kaminari: "W-Where are we?!"

Y/N: "Kurama, if you please..." I said, snapping my fingers as Kurama appeared in front of the class in all of his glory. "Everyone, meet Kurama. The Nine Tailed Fox."

Kurama: "Yo!"

Uraraka: "The-- what...?" Uraraka asks while Yaoyorozu muttered something.

Yaoyorozu: "K-Kyūbi no Kitsune... That's--!"

Y/N: "Indeed, Vice-Rep. He is the original Nine-Tailed Fox from the legends. And he's the one you guys met earlier."

Kurama: "Oi, Y/N. Those brats are nearing to pass out. You better get them out of here or else they'll going to be unconscious for an hour." He informed.

Y/N: "I know that." I said, sighing. "Now that you guys felt his presence it's time to go back." I said as I uncasted the jutsu. "I'll see you later you lazy fox."

[Release!]

The world around Class 1-A reverted back into the clearing as some of them were still in a state of shock, trembling, sweating and erratic breathing can be heard from them.

Aizawa: "I assumed that you all met Kurama? The Nine Tailed Fox that Y/N's been talking about?"

Todoroki: "Sensei, what's the purpose of Yugano letting us to see that legendary creature?" Todoroki bravely asked. I smiled as I let Aizawa-sensei to explain why.

Aizawa: "Y/N told me this, "Better be prepared than having none." In the future, you will encounter those types of ancient creatures again or worse-- aliens, only Y/N and the Pro Heroes like All Might can handle that presence and to fight those kinds of creatures sooner or later. That's the same for fighting stronger villains, you could encounter them, risking your lives and letting your guard down, dying. In conclusion, the goal of this training camp is to exceed your limits, train your body, and discover yourselves. That's all, and try not to die!"

1-A: "R-Right, sensei!"

Y/N: "Class 1-A's training camp starts... NOW!"

[Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu!]

_________

3rd Person PoV

The training of 1-A had begun. Each of them are training independently as per Aizawa and Y/N's recommendation.

Bakugo is seen plunging his hands into a drum of boiling water. His goal is to expand his sweat glands and to create explosions repeatedly to increase the scale of his attacks... Well-- he continue to shout some profanities and slanders especially to the one who recommended that training to him, Y/N.

Todoroki's sitting on a giant pot, aiming to alternate between ice and fire to make the temperature of the bathwater balanced. His training will help his body to get used to freezing and have him to control the temperature of his flames. Aizawa concurs that he might be able to use both if his quirks in the future if he achieves this kind of training!

Sero however is screaming in pain. Y/N pushes him hard to continuously produce tape all round the clock. Y/N and his sensei believes that pushing him to his limits will increase his capacity to improve his tape strength and shooting speed.

Kirishima and Ojiro are on a spar. With their offense and defensive quirks, Ojiro uses his tail to hit Kirishima with his Hardening quirk activated, and in return, Kirishima will counterattack and letting Ojiro to defend himself with the help of his tail. Y/N's goal for them is to increase their durability and strength of their quirks after this.

In the other part of the hill... Kaminari is seen using his quirk to absorb electric current through a large capacity battery, and to train his body to be able to absorb and handle large amounts of electricity. Kaminari curses Y/N all around while he's screaming in pain, just like Bakugo.

Koda yells from the top of his lungs to increase the reach of his quirk. Y/N suggested him to drink warm water during the breaks and to resume his training to build up his vocal cords. However, he did not push himself to ask Koda to approach people more, instead it was Aizawa who told him that.

Aoyama's twinkling flashing blue rays from his belt shoots up above the sky as Y/N's training regiment for him is truly brutal. No food, just water during breaks and he orders Aoyama to do some squats for his stomach. His training aims to get his body used to Navel Laser so that he can keep using it even if his stomach hurts and to increase the range and reach of his quirk.

Tokoyami is inside of a dark cave, and this was suggested by Y/N. From his Class-Rep's theory, fighting in the dark will be Dark Shadow's one weakness, because of him going crazy inside. So he told him to train inside the cave from sunrise to sundown, and you can hear him cursing his Class-Rep for the first time while encouraging Dark Shadow to fight the dark, too.

Uraraka's spinning, and in the midst of vomiting by turning continuously in zero gravity. Y/N learned this from Tony Stark when he acquired and flew one of his suits back on I-Island. He also told her to train herself in using her quirk and to fight nausea, and to increase the maximum weight she can use her quirk on.

Iida is seen passing Uraraka's gravity ball while avoided certain traps and invisible threads that Y/N pre-placed before the training session. Y/N told him to run in long distances to increase his leg strength and stamina, and also to train his awareness from the hidden traps he placed all around the forest and the clearing.

Asui is seen climbing a rocky cliff with using only her tongue as the rope, her training aims to work out her muscles in her body and her long tongue.

Sato and Yaoyorozu are sitting and eating their foods. Sato is eating large amounts of sweets while working out and Yaoyorozu is also eating while using her quirk to amplify her creations and shortening the time needed to make them, much to Y/N's recommendation.

Jiro was pissed when she learned that her goal is break the giant earth pillar that Y/N created for her before he went off to his training, and by using her earphone jack, she also aims to increase the quality of sound from her quirk by stabbing the pillar repeatedly, cursing Y/N from time to time while staring at the pillar.

Ashido was on the other pillar, Y/N created for her, but this time it was more reinforced with metal, concrete, and small hints of limestone. Y/N told her to use her quirk and to punch a hole in the middle of it with acid. Y/N believes that her training would increase her skin's durability and the rate of acid from her body.

Mineta is on the far side crying while he plucks his pop-off balls in his head repeatedly, with a clone of Y/N watching behind him with a menacing look. He told him that his training would increase the strength of his scalp so that he won't bleed even if he keeps popping off balls.

Shoji is  against a dozen of Y/N's clones hiding all around the forest trying to locate them using his quirk,

And for Hagakure, is to hide and use the environment around her to sneak and tag some of Y/N's clones according on what he told her.

Sen Kaibara and the rest of Class 1-B watches their intense training from afar, with Vlad King behind them.

Kaibara: "W-What's with this hell?" 

Vlad King: "Those who are operative types will have to raise your maximum limits. Hetomorphic types and other composite types need to train the parts of their bodies related to their quirks.

Kendo looks around to greet her fellow Class Representative but she finds Y/N missing.

Kendo: "Sensei? Where's Y/N Yugano? I only counted 20 of them present.

Aizawa: "He's over there." The voice from Aizawa walking to the class 1-B pointed at the tree line. "Follow me, if you want to see him, but he ordered anyone not to disturb him."

Kendo: "Including you, Aizawa-sensei?"

Aizawa: "Unfortunately, that includes myself."

Vlad King: "Hm? Why's that?"

The Class 1-B reached the end of the clearing, and they've saw large pillars of rocks surrounding Y/N, some of them are wood and some had paper marks all around the area. Y/N is seen sitting in the very middle of the place, [Sage Mode] is on, and red boiling bubbles are surrounding his body, with half of it was already darkened.

Class 1-B is amazed and startled at the same time when they saw him in that state.

Aizawa: "He told me not to disrupt his training, for if someone managed to do it, I'm afraid that he might've kill that person who broke his meditation.

Awase: "He's... just joking, right Sensei?" Aizawa shakes his hand in reply.

Aizawa: "No. He's not going to be in his own state of mind if you dare to do what I'm telling you not to. In short-- he'll be going on a state of rampage.

Yanagi: "Then why's he doing that?"

Kendo: "Do you trust him that he'll going to succeed his training?"

Aizawa genuinely smiles as he nodded.

Aizawa: "I have always my trust in him."

--------------

(Inside of Y/N's Mindscape)

Y/N: "HAHAHAHA! Let's end this, Kurama!" He cried out as he was seen falling from above, [Giant Rasen-Shuriken] at hand, while his army of clones are just below Kurama with a prepared [Giant Rasengan Barrage] ready to strike.

Kurama: "You got it, kid!" Kurama enthustically replied with a roar.

Kurama is seen cornered from all sides, and with a [Tailed Beast Bomb] ready to fire around him.

[Sage Art: Devastating Rasengan Barrage!]

[Tailed Beast Bomb!]

*BOOOM!*

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

223K 5.3K 41
The multiverse is nothing new to our friendly neighbourhood Spider-man. 8 months into his hero carrier he had to team up with an army of Spider power...
1.6K 109 3
Y/N Kusakabe's quirk, "Devil's Footprint(s)," turns his steps into bursts of flame, a symbol of his drive to rise from personal tragedy like a phoeni...
10.6K 286 28
After a unknown girl watches Midoriya struggle to come to terms to a life without a quirk, she realises how important it is that she becomes his quir...
26K 808 24
Ever since the discovery of the first superhuman ability in China, the world had become a superhuman society with 80% of the world's population has s...