Tom Kaulitz imagines

By grimezxkaulitzlover

No smut, the rest of the band member WILL BE IN IT SO SHUT UP I LOVE GUSTAV AND GEORG Also everything I write... More

Smash Burger
Lost in Your Melody
Mcdonalds Drive Thru
Mcdonalds drove thru pt.2
Another Dimension
Mall
Interview PT.2
A/N
Georg's Little sister
Supermarket
The Jumbie Attack....
A/N PLEASE READ!
Pool day! Request/idea from @tomlover23
Party
A/N please help me and u better read this
First Move
Argument
Childhood Friends
Smash Burger PT 2!
A/N HELP!

Interview

1.8K 24 14
By grimezxkaulitzlover

TY GUYS SM FOR 400+ READS LIKE OMG!!! Also background information in this imagine you are a very big singer and very well known for all your amazing songs.
Y/n POV

I wake up from my comfortable king sized bed. I look at the alarm clock next to my night stand to see that it's 9:30. Great, in 2 hours I have to be on television for a interview.

I go downstairs and grab my black berry, bedazzled, flip phone to call up my amazing hair dresser and make up artist. I tell them to be here at 10:00 EXACT! I'm to lazy to do any of that stuff right now.

I aggressively grab the pack of plain bagels from my fridge and pop them in the toaster. I get the plain cream cheese and cook up some JUICY bacon to put it on my bagel.

After the bagels are done cooking, I put that stuff on there, grab a Dr. Pepper from the fridge and chug that thang. After I pick all the food out of my teeth, I go upstairs and brush my teeth, pick out the clothes I'm gonna wear for the interview, and then put on lotion, deodorant, and perfume.

They hair stylist finally comes over, I tell SPECIFICALLY what I want. Then the makeup artist comes and does my makeup like any other makeup artist would do.

After they finish I realize I gotta get going. I call up my limo and paparazzi are at the lobby of my fancy apartment, ugh why am I so gorgeous!!

The limo driver starts taking me to my destination. I'm in the back listening to one of my favorite bands, tokio hotel. I love this groups music and I ended up going to one of there concerts and everyone knew instantly who I was and freaked out, luckily I had VIP seats so no one could bother me. I did end up meeting all of them because they knew who I was.

We finally arrive to the interview, I hope out of the limo and thank the man. My body guards follow me and try to get the paparazzi away from me. I go in the back and next thing I know, IM DOING MY 100 MILLIONTH INTERVIEW THIS YEAR!!!! (Everyone cheering and clapping for me ofc!!)

"So y/n, everyone won't stop talking about how you went to that tokio hotel concert a few weeks ago. Are you a really big fan of them? Are you dating anyone from the German band?"
The man said

"yeah I'm a really huge fan of tokio hotel they are awesome! And no I'm not dating any of the members but I did in fact meet all four of them. I may or may not have a crush on one of them."
I say laughing as the crowd goes 'oooooo'

"let me guess, is it Tom?"

I look down and blush "it's Tom"

The crowd freaks out going wild and me and the man are laughing.

After the interview was over, I went to the mall and got some clothes and all that good stuff. I then went home and checked my emails, I got an email from the same guy asking me to do another interview with him next week. I emailed him back yes, he also told me to watch his interview tomorrow as he was having someone "special".

The next morning I wake up and get ready for the day. I didn't have anything special to do so I thought I would just stay in because it was raining. I go on my Tv and on to the show that I was interviewed on. I see, OMG NO FREAKING WAY! TOKIO HOTEL. OMG GMGMGMMGMGMG.

I calm myself down and watch the interview.

After he asked them a couple of question the man said.

"So I heard that y/n y/l/n went to your concert, she was talking about it during the interview I had with her. She also told me something else too."

Tom says "Oh yeah she was, she's very nice and pretty I loved meeting her."

NO FREAKING WAY!! I blushed

"Well she said that she has a little crush on you, what do you have to say about that?" The man said

ARE U FREAKING KIDDING ME WTH HE JUST RATTED ME OUT!

Tom laugh and so do the other boys "funny enough I have a crush on her too!"

.... Part 2?????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 16.2K 32
He died of overwork and transmigrated into the pregnant body of an ancient gent who had died of overwork. His husband has been sent off to war and th...
57.7K 4.4K 61
"Bredda yuh deaf say mi and yuh done" I said as I walked out of the bathroom "We nuh left until mi say suh" He said following behind me "Who author...
185K 2.1K 50
I actually haven't posted a book on wattpad in about 2 yrs so gimme a break if it isn't good πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ But most are smut so be ready and idc if u vote ju...