Ascend The Multiverse|多元宇宙を昇る...

By damnityoufool

"So I got isekai'd into a new universe again." The reality of the situation seems to sink in after mouthing t... More

Foreword
Prologue|プロローグ
One|一
Two| 二
Three| 三
Four| 四
Five| 五
Six| 六
Seven| 七
Eight| 八
Nine| 九
Ten| 十
Eleven| 十一
Twelve| 十二
Thirteen| 十三
500+ Reads Special
Fourteen| 十四
Fifteen| 十五
Sixteen|十六
Seventeen| 十七
Seventeen point five|17.5
Eighteen|十八
Nineteen| 十九
Q&A Time? Yes indeed. {CLOSED}
Twenty| 二十
Checkpoint|チェックポイント
Twenty One| 二十一
Return
Twenty Two| 二十二
Twenty Three|二十三
Twenty Four| 二十四
Twenty Five| 二十五
Twenty Six| 二十六
Twenty Seven| 二十七
Twenty Eight| 二十八
Checkpoint|チェックポイント

Checkpoint|チェックポイント

255 13 35
By damnityoufool

Congratulations! You have completed the Prologue. Your progress has been saved. Pat yourself in the back. Go on...

Finished? Good.

Would you like a summary of what you have encountered so far?

                    𝚈𝚎𝚜                             𝙽𝚘

                  ࿈𝚈𝚎𝚜࿈                           𝙽𝚘

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In mid-March, you wake up in Demon Slayer in 1909 after being mysteriously isekai'd in your nap. You encounter an ugly ass demon and smack him with a tree. He dies conveniently to the sun later.

From then to mid-May, you are hosted by two sisters who married the same man. You settle and befriend a servant called Aoi. The daughter of one of the sisters returns with a new demon upgrade and kills people, including her family. In retaliation, you commit arson which kills the demon and you bury the family.

The rest of May and the first weeks of June are spent wandering around for shelter which you manage to find. In the same month of June, you encounter Uppermoon One and fight him reluctantly. Unfortunately for him, you manage to beat his ass without trying and dip.

In the last week of June and first one of July, you suffer from menstrual periods. Your body finally adjusted to the shift in Demon Slayer and decided to be a bitch and give you pain.

Meanwhile in another universe, Operation Recurrence is formed after six countries discover you are missing. It turns out you are quite a big deal in Countryhumans. How enviable.

Between July and the first week of September, you meet Kokushibou again and forge a silent acquaintanceship built on sparring and stargazing. Muzan becomes a bastard as usual and tells your demon pal to stop seeing you. An argument ensues and you leave. For some reason, he doesn't want to let you go so easily in his mind and questions his authority.

🎶Do you remember, the 21st night of September? 🎶 Not really, because you had an involuntary timeskip one week after your fallout with the Uppermoon. It had been six months since your debut in the universe so you were sent ahead to 1911.

You meet Giyuu, Sabito and Makomo as they are going to the Final Selection and save them by killing the Hand Demon. With your new upgrade of being able to murder demons, you rain terror on any unfortunate demon that crosses your path.

Back in Countryhumans, two more countries find out you are missing and they suspect you got kidnapped by USSR. Britain decides to visit Russia to inquire about the whereabouts of his father.

Things get a little blurry as you look for your old acquaintance and you skip ahead of time two more times before landing in July,1912. On the day the Emperor Meiji is to die and bring the Meiji era to an end, you go back to Tokyo and save a crossdresser from a drunk pervert.

As the night goes on, the demon you had been looking for finds you first and it was a little awkward for both of you. He reveals how he has cut off contact with his fellow demons and requests to be your companion. You hesitate at first bit after he insists on wanting to feel the thrill of life again which he desired since he became a demon, you succumb to pressure and your own curiosity.

You form a bond with Kokushibou that can only be broken in the case of death or betrayal to your knowledge. With that, you begin a new adventure and you have company once again. That same night, Meiji Era shifts to Taishō Era following the Emperor's death.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHARACTER PROFILE

Name: [L/N] [F/N] or [Name]

Age: 24 (First Death); 27 (Last recorded)

Gender: Female

Height:175 cm

Weight: Around 70 kgs

Hair colour: [H/C]

{NEW} Hair length: Middle back

Eye colour: Dark Brown

Weapons: European-style Sword, 2 WWI guns (Luger pistol and Webley Mark V revolver)

{NEW} Inventory: Glasses, contacts, keys on a black neck strap key holder, brown sling bag, cloak, watch, phone, earphones, notebook, pen, pencil, two spare kimonos; one for Kokushibou, two hakama pants, black boots

{NEW} Companion: Kokushibou

Occupation/Roles: Teacher; Time traveler; [LOCKED]

{NEW} Abilities: Time travel, Universal Language Feature, Enhanced Healing, Weapon Summoning, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation..[DATA TO BE RETRIEVED]

Languages: English, Japanese, Swahili, Russian, Latin, Spanish, German; [LOCKED]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​FACTS ABOUT YOU

♡ You like swearing in different languages. So far, you know swear words in sixteen languages.

♡ You normally update your digital journal every full week.

♡ Your phone has not died because you can charge it by holding it for three minutes. You use it to write your journal, read and reread downloaded books, listen to music and take pictures.

♡ You are used to remarks about your skin because the first few times you learnt to time travel, you nearly died because of your colour.

♡ You were only a teacher for three and a half years before you experienced your first death.

♡ You are quite attractive but you don't believe it when others tell you that, assuming they want something in return or are simply lying. (If only you knew the number of simps you had and will soon get)

♡ You have killed people before, but you don't enjoy it. In fact, you would rather be killed before killing others. Still you have accustomed yourself to get used to death.

♡ You are a virgin. Yes, you have made out with some people before but never have you gone to the extreme. You are saving that only for the one you will love and marry. If you ever get married.

♡ Your phone is the most precious thing in your life. Literally because it has secret documents from different countries and pictures which would cause international uproar if revealed. Not to mention the fanfics you read.

♡ You are proud of your height.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

⟣𝕌ℕ𝕀𝔾𝕌𝕀𝔻𝔼⟢

ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀsᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ: Demon Slayer/(鬼滅の刃)Kimetsu no Yaiba

ʟᴀsᴛ ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀsᴇ: Countryhumans

ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀsᴇ ɪɴғᴏ: A popular anime and manga series which follows the story of Kamado Tanjirou and his friends in a world where man-eating demons exist. His main goal is to turn his sister back into a human and kill the demon progenitor, Kibutsuji Muzan

ʏᴇᴀʀ: 1912

ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛs: The Emperor Meiji dies, bringing the Meiji Era to an end after 44 years; First Balkan War (ongoing, crucial);...more

ᴘʟᴏᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛꜱ:Kokushibou has joined your side, abandoning Muzan and the Twelve Kizuki. Tomioka Giyuu, Sabito and Makomo wish to see you again. Ubuyashiki Kagaya is interested in you. Urokodaki Sakonji wishes to meet and thank you for saving his children.

ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛ ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Japan

{NEW} ᴜɴɪᴄᴀꜱʜ: 635

Unicash Explained

As an isekai'd time traveler, one would not expect you to be broke. So, this system works in a way that you earn money which you can convert to tangible cash.

1 Unicash = 10 World Currency

This means that regardless of the country, time period or currency, you will get 10 of that amount after conversion. Fore example 10 dollars, 10 yen, 10 Euros...you get it.

Here is how you earned your money:

➡Appearing in Demon Slayer »100 Unicash

➡Killing the Ugly Demon indirectly » 5 Unicash

➡Killing Masami the Demon with fire caused by your electricity manipulation » 10 Unicash

➡Surviving your encounter with Kokushibou » 20 Unicash

➡Befriending Kokushibou » 30 Unicash

➡Involuntary Timeskip » –10 Unicash

➡Saving Giyuu, Sabito and Makomo » 45 Unicash

➡Killing the Hand Demon » 15 Unicash

➡Using ability to travel ahead of time x2 » 10 Unicash

➡Making Kokushibou your companion » 60 Unicash

➡Killing demons x30 » 150 Unicash

➡Surviving the Meiji Era » 200 Unicash

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you all so much for...

Wait a minute. I almost forgot.

We haven't shown the memes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MEME TIME

Sabito: *disrespects [Name]*

[Name]: *summons a belt in one hand* Care to repeat that, boy?

Sabito: *DEMONIC SCREAMING*

Sabito: *flies towards [Name] after being thrown*

[Name]: *dodges intentionally and lets him hit a tree and break a bone* Sorry. Are you okay?

Sabito: ...do I look okay?!

[Name]: *messes up the plot beyond repair by existing*

[Name]: I don't want to mess the plot that badly.

[Name]: *does something reckless*

Kokushibou: Curiosity killed the cat.

[Name]: And satisfaction brought it back with extra lives, bitch!

Hajime(Ugly Demon): Will you stop making jokes about my appearance?!

[Name] & Author: No ❤️

Operation Recurrence: Our friend must have been kidnapped by USSR

USSR: *literally asleep*

Berlin: I see how much your behaviour changes around ■■■■■■, Deutschland.

Germany: See what? You're blind!

Berlin: Yet I get laid more than you. 

*After the meeting in Chapter Eight*

Nekomi: What if ■■■■■■ got isekai'd into Demon Slayer, onii-chan?

Japan: Silly Nekomi. You're watching too much anime. There is no way that could possibly happen.

[Name]: *terrorising demons on a daily basis*

*Demons and humans being in conflict for centuries*

[Name]: Oh no....anyways. *makes a demon her companion*

​​​♧

Muzan: Kokushibou has been silent for a while. I'm sure he is busy looking for the blue spider lily.

Kokushibou: *talking to [Name]* Screw Muzan. Let me be your follower instead.

[Name]: Since you are my companion, I will teach you how to read and write English properly.

Kokushibou: You will go easy on me, right?

[Name]: *grins evilly in African teacher*

Kokushibou: ...right?

Hand Demon: Africa is a country.

[Name]: ...and I thought Americans were bad at Geography.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

​​Thank you all so much for reading. As I write this, I have over 1100 reads and 300+ dedicated readers. I am so happy that I got to finish at least eleven chapters and I hope to continue well.

I will be updating once in a while but it's not guaranteed since I have a life outside of social media. Regardless, I will keep in touch with you all.

If you have any questions, you can ask in the comment section below. Make sure to be respectful though.

Now, relax as we delve into more absurdity in this wild adventure. Love interests will be indicated once all major characters are introduced.

The ages of the characters are changed because I chose to. The following characters are aged up: Tanjiro, Nezuko, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Kanao, Genya and Muichiro.

EDIT: I reread chapter seven and remembered the Ubuyashiki kids. They are still kids, but also aged up.

Have a nice time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 4.8K 25
[DISCONTINUED] Becoming a Hashira was a rather big decision, one that took you years to make. People have always believed in you but you tend to pus...
2K 117 7
𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑻𝑼𝑵𝑨𝑻𝑬 enough to be given a second chance at life, but unfortunate enough to be given a second life in a dangerous world. Now, as Y/n fi...
129K 2.9K 49
For ages true demons have lived to serve and protect,but due to some demon to broke a taboo y/n is forced to have a side job.She then will meet the h...
101K 3.1K 32
⁺◟kamado tanjiro x reader . . . ︎ꜜ ❝𝙔/𝙣-𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣~𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙞𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙏𝙖𝙣𝙟𝙞𝙧𝙤❞ . . . Y/n is a second year at Demo...