Azur Lane: A hawk cat

By Izumo2

In the sea far away from any civilization there is a girl who wears a military uniform floating in this sea... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39

CHAPTER 13

1.6K 41 14
By Izumo2

THIRD PERSON POV

Meanwhile in the port there is a repair ship that is anchoring in port, after finishing the anchoring protocol, the woman with the name Vestal disembarks and is received by Hornet and Hamman.

Hornet: Vestal!

Then she very happily hugs Vestal.

Hornet: A repair ship has finally arrived! I am saved...

Vestal: Hehehe, sorry for the delay.

Hamman: How is our Yorktown sister?

At Hamman's question, the girls are silent for a few moments until Hornet breaks the silence.

Hornet: I guess she's the same as always...

Hamman: (Sad) I see.

In that she walks behind Hamman and after letting out a war cry, she lifts Hamman's skirt causing her to be surprised and then runs after Vestal to protect herself from her.

Hamman: (Annoyed) Can you tell what you're doing!?

Hornet: Hamman, don't forget that she is my sister, don't worry.

Then she pouts and Vestal starts talking to change the subject.

Vestal: So...how's Enterprise?

Hornet: Her? I guess she's out there wandering aimlessly.

Vestal: I want to see her ship.

After a few minutes they are now on the deck of the Enterprise and Vestal thoroughly checks the aircraft carrier and after a while she finishes inspecting and surprisingly the ship was unharmed.

Vestal: It's a miracle! Hallelujah! Thank you Jesus for keeping Enterprise safe!

Hornet: Vestal... you're exaggerating a lot.

Then the session ended.

FIRST PERSON POV

After hard work in the morning I managed to somehow get a CIWS commissioned, it was good that the ship's consciousness merged with mine and that gave me access to all the plans of the ship and its weapons, additionally also the knowledge of repair and what each component is made of, so the CIWS has been resurrected.

I had to completely replace the radar system and the guidance system, I used radar parts that I found in the scrapyard of the base, to replace the camera was very complicated so I canceled it and turned it into the first generation Phalanx, Since it was repaired with poor quality materials, the effectiveness will be identical to the Phalanx used by the Iowa-class battleships.

Me: Well, something is something, worse is nothing.

Sirius: Good morning.

In that when I turn around I see Sirius, I think she is one of the servants of the Royal Maids Corps.

Me: Good morning, what do you want?

Sirius: I have an order from the queen to help her.

Help me? That free? Won't this contract have a trap? I really don't know, besides Sirius if I remember correctly, she is one of the most talented Maids in the Maid Corps according to the game.

Me: Help? I think it will not be necessary, I am more than enough to repair my ship, besides my work is over for now, because the materials for the repair will arrive another day, I will continue another day, right now I will give a rest and go to the beach.

Sirius: In that case it's too bad...

Me: If it's not a bother, you can accompany me to the beach.

Sirius: Can I really?

Me: Hm, I'm going to look at the seascape to relax.

Sirius: Aren't you going to play with the girls?

Me: huh? But I only have my combat uniform as clothes to wear on the base.

In that she grabs me by the hand.

Sirius: (Eyes excited) In that case let me help you with your clothes.

Me: (Swallowing) I don't know why, but I have a bad premonition.

And just as I sensed, I was dragged by Sirius to buy swimwear, I was forced to wear endless clothes and she used me as a doll to dress up, damn I can't contradict a woman, in the end she bought me a game and we left the place, well, I'll settle for groping Sirius during the odyssey for what is a reasonable price.

Me: It's not what I expected, but I'm satisfied.

Sirius: Ok, let's play with the girls.

Me: Wow Sugoi.

Sirius's body is a Venus hottie, she has a very beautiful body and the black Bikini makes her figure stand out more.

Me: You are very beautiful.

Sirius: (smiles) Thanks for the compliment, but you look good too, so my fashion sense didn't fail on you.

Me: But these clothes don't feel good, they expose a lot of skin.

Sirius: Don't worry, using your profile I have chosen clothes that look good on you and at the same time expose less skin, that's why you have those dark white shorts and additionally a black bra. Or why don't you look at the other girls' clothes?

In that I saw the beach and saw several kansen dressed in very lewd bikinis and swallowed saliva.

Me: It's okay, let's play, I don't want to talk about this topic that bothers me a lot.

Sirius: Okay, how about a game of volleyball with the girls?

Me: I am fine.

We could see that on the beach there are many kansen who play volleyball, I guess exercising my body a bit would not be bad.

Baltimore: Hey! Kitty! Come to play!

Lexington: (Tired) Help, Baltimore is massacring us...

Saratoga: Help meeeee!

So we went in to play for the Lexington team and the game started, it was a very tough game for my team, just as I expected from Baltimore, I could barely block this woman's attacks and her team skyrocketed, thanks to me and Sirius, the Lexington team was not completely slaughtered and we lost with 1 set won and 2 sets lost.

Me: (Thrown on the sand without energy) Ahhhh, that was very intense... I can barely move.

Sirius: Are you okay?

Me: Yeah, I just can't move because of lack of SP.

Baltimore: (giggles) Hey guys, that was an interesting game.

Me: You call a game that was played one-sidedly interesting?

Baltimore: But you did win a set.

Me: I was giving my 120% of my capacity and I can't move anymore and you... How can you stay energetic?

Baltimore: It's All Courage! Everything is will!

Me: That's false, my courage and will have a capacity of 100000000% and my body can't move even though I'm using all my will to move but I can't.

At that moment everything started to spin and then black, damn I lost consciousness.

THIRD PERSON POV

The girls were worried as Kitty Hawk lost consciousness from over demanding herself in the volleyball match and her exhaustion from working at the CIWS gave her a double KO and knocked her out, the girls took her to the Nursing.

Hamman: Poor thing, I hope it's nothing serious.

Hornet: She's just like my sister, from time to time she over-demands herself in any competition and ends up fainting at the end of each sports competition, that's for sure, she needs to rest and everything will be fine.

Sandy: Come on Sarah! Come here!

Saratoga: (Scared) San Diego!? Behind you! Behind you!

Sandy: (hesitantly) Behind me?

When she turns around, she sees a shark swimming towards her, she panics and starts swimming in fear towards shore, but she didn't swim fast enough as she was eaten by the shark, due to Sandy being a light cruiser, she has the strength of one and she grabs the jaw of the animal so that it does not close.

Sandy: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Help me! Get this thing off me!

The girls watch the event without knowing how to react, but Sara is the only one who tries to help Sandy.

Sarah: Ooh! My friend is in trouble! Wait a minute... HENSHIN! (Summons her magic) Now suck on that, Saratoga Witch's Invincible Magic!

In that Saratoga sends her bombers and does a saturation bombing against the shark and you know that the bombs also fell on Sandy.

F for Sandy that she didn't deserve all this Bulling.

TO BE CONTINUE........................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.9K 702 86
Got obsessed with these so I wanted to make one of my own Ships: noco, gidgette, gwourtney, trustin, aletyler I will update slow so I can get ideas R...
2.6K 63 2
I have been realizing that one of my most favorite anime's 'So I'ma Spider So What' doesn't have much reader insert kind of story so here I am makin...
14.6K 384 28
No yaoi No lemon No smut I also dont know what to call this yet Started: May 28 2021 Ended:June 13th 2021
12.5K 269 13
DESCRIPTION:This is a Story about the aftermath of defeating Trihexa or "The Beast 666" and it will lead to Issei Hyoudou entering the Universe of Da...