Lost DJ (Miraculous AU)

By MonsterStar2006

PLEASE DON'T REPOST MY BOOK! Welcome to my first book of 'what if' Miraculous Ladybug series. This is my firs... More

A.N.
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue
A.N. Question Time
Bonus

Chapter 4

398 12 0
By MonsterStar2006

Lila’s POV

I cannot believe he got away! And that those people threw paint at us. Who do they think they are?
But I don’t think Nino will get away from this easily.

Flashback

I walked with Adrien, Alya, Ivan, Mylene, Sabrina, Rose, and Juleka to the park to hang out. It was a good moment to ruin Nino’s reputation for not telling us where Mari is.

I know he isn’t telling the full truth. I will make him say it if I have to. But I won’t do it on my own. They will.

“I need to tell you something to tell you, guys, because I can’t hold on to it anymore” I caught their attention while walking.

“What is it, Lila?” Rose looked worried.

“I tried to talk to Nino and see why he hates me, but when I tried, he didn’t take it well.”

“What did he do?” I saw Alya getting angry when I said his name. Bingo.

“Well, he said many harsh things to me, and he even pushed my shoulder hard.” We were entering the park. “And Nino told me not to tell anyone or else ‘I will regret it.’ I didn’t know what he meant by that.”

“Wait, isn’t that Nino right there?” Mylene pointed at them, who started to take off with his friend group.

“That’s Nino!” Sabrina said it with anger. That is so beautiful to watch.

“Let’s get him!” I shouted and we all took off after them.

I was supposed to get information from Nino, not Paint!

I will make him suffer for ruining my clothes.

Nino’s POV

I returned home safe. No sight of my former friends and that clown.
I got at least Selena’s phone number, and she got mine so we can text each other.

She has plenty to say and she is a great listener. I know that she loves singing and has an obsession with fashion wearing.
I told her how I wanted to start my DJ career and about my scholarship thing. She told me that it is a wise choice I am making. She is cool.

I got to my house. When I entered, hell began.

I saw Rico, Chris, Mum, Dad, and Mrs. Utile in the same seats as the last visit. Déjà vu I am getting from that.

I check the clock. It’s 4:50 pm, why is Mrs. Utile early?

I didn’t have time to think of that as my siblings and parents are hugging me and checking if I am ok. My mum started to speak.

“Nino, I don’t care what you will say about it, but you are going to transfer schools. This is too far now. You will start on Monday, but we will go a day before…”

“Ok.” Everyone paused confused. “I want to go anyway.”

I looked in the corner of my eye Mrs. Utile smiling and preparing papers again. My dad got my attention.

“It will be different without you often around, but at least we will know that you will be ok. I don’t want you to get hurt because of them.” My dad looked worried as well.
I guess I scared them really much.

“Okay, Nino. Now that we know that you are ok and that you want to transfer to our school, let me give you information about what you need to know. It won’t take too long.” I sat down and she explained in detail about the school.

I didn’t listen though. I rethought what happened today. My friends met my sister. My class chases me down. I scared the crap out of my family. I am getting transferred to a new school. I met Selena.

Is it a normal day? I don’t think so.

Rico’s POV

I left them to talk while I got my phone. I need to call Kate. I pressed contacts and pressed the contact’s name “Legendary Leader” and waited to she answer.

“Hello.”

“Kate, explain.”

“Yes, the gang got the paint on them. We got the recording as well of how they chased after you guys. I didn’t expect that to happen. We need to get this plan to move fast. When you get there, I will give you more details of it. Meanwhile, stick to helping your brother with the transfer.”

I didn’t question her anything else. I know she is good at planning and giving people what they deserve.

We chatted for a bit before we left the call. I will help my brother with the transfer and with one thing he wanted to do since the first day since Mari left.

Expose the liar.

But I can’t do it now. We have a specific time for this to happen.
I believe it will work as Kate has done this once already and she succeeded. She knows how to get people what they deserve but she never gave details of her doing that first time, but I know that it was back then when she was in Italy.

My thoughts got distracted by a notification on my phone.

I don’t recognize this group chat.

Nath’s POV

After this Situation in the park, Marc and I ran to my place. My mum let Marc and I have a sleepover.

I decided to chat with the group while Marc went to grab a quick shower.

😎🥸🥳Totally not Lie-la haters🤓🤩🤠

🐢DJ Turtle🐢 added 🐱Little Kitty🐱to the group chat

🐱Little Kitty🐱: Sup, Guys!

🐢DJ Turtle🐢: That is my sister btw 😁

🐰Savage Bunny🐰: Nice. Nino r u ok, man?

(Everyone is spamming Nino)

🐢DJ Turtle🐢: GUYS!!!! I am fine. A lot has happened, but I am ok.
S

ome guys threw paint at them, so I got saved.
If it weren’t for them, I don’t know what would happen.

🐰Savage Bunny🐰: I would kill them if even a piece of hair would fall off from anyone’s head.

🙈Dumb🙉Monkey🙊: A small bunny can’t kill all of those people 😂 🤣

🐰Savage Bunny🐰: And monkeys are scientifically humans with no proper brain 😎

🐱Little Kitty🐱: ROASTED!!!!!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

🐐Creative Goat🐐: I am not even going to comment on that

🐢DJ Turtle🐢: It will be better for your mental health.
A

lso, I am going tomorrow so I need to pack up now.

🙈Dumb🙉Monkey🙊: Oh…

🐰Savage Bunny🐰: Congrats anyway. R u going to visit sometime?

🐱Little Kitty🐱: We will. Pls, don’t cry🥺

🐴Smart Horse🐴: We will miss u guys though.

🐢DJ Turtle🐢: I gtg, call later. Bye, guys.

🐐Creative Goat🐐: See ya, Nino

I put my phone away after I sent the message.
I don’t feel well right now.

First Mari, now Nino. Who else? I feel bad, and I know why.

The reason why I knew that Lila is a liar is because she took one of my art pieces and claimed that she drew it. Thank God the art teacher wasn’t that stupid to not know about my hidden signature in every drawing, so Lila got kicked out of the art room.

I didn’t care about Lila before everyone turned against Mari and Nino.
Every time she said something, I listened to everything she said but I wasn’t bothered about it.

I wish I were as if one person can’t make my class use their brains, then maybe a small group could have.

“Hey, Nath. I read the messages. Sucks that he is leaving…” I heard Marc returning to my room. I guess he saw me spaced out, but he looks sad as well. “Hey, are you ok?”

“Except for the fact that Nino is leaving, yeah, I am fine.” I went to hug and comfort him.

After some time, I thought of an idea. “Wanna watch a movie to cheer up?”

Before he got to answer, we got distracted by a notification on my phone. It was Rico.

Rico: Nath, meet me tomorrow at your school at 7 am.
My friend needs to talk to you about something.
It might take a bit.
Bring Marc if you want.
See ya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 1.5K 31
Thank you all for making this #1 in Lukloe!! I appreciate all the reads, votes, and comments! Much love to you all 💙💛 You drive me crazy in the bes...
34.3K 682 18
Marinette x peter parker ------------------------------------------• Crossover of mlb and avengers ------------------------------------------• Hawkm...
129 11 11
If you are reading this on any other platform other than Wattpad (or other platforms you're on) you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack...
58.2K 1.4K 50
Created: 03/08/2023 Finished: 29/09/2023 ________________________________ I scrapped my Encanto book to do another Miraculous book. This time it has...