Cat Service

By 1xjackx1

This is the story of you being by yourself and a mysterious dragon save you from being abducted in the auctio... More

First Time in the City
Ragnar's House
A/N
Sigurd Lust 🍋
Shiro First Day. Sigurd and Rein Part 1
Sigurd and Rein Part 1.5. Corruption. Bedtime
1st week
Short Trivia 🐾
Weekend Confession
Bathub 🔞 🍋
Update 2.0
final update

A/N 2

72 0 0
By 1xjackx1

Hello y'all! 👋 I just want to tell you that this story will be more exciting as the story goes. And for the next chapter maybe I will finish it by Friday, SEA time. The reason is I need to prepare for my exam in college and I wish I could pass it :3. Well anyways thank you guys for reading my story even tho some parts of it are confusing but I will still try my best to make it readable and entertaining. Also please share my story and push the star ⭐!

That's all thank you and peace out ✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 500 21
After the government falls by a riot. Humanty went into chaos and causing a purge. Lenny at the age of six and parents that are scientists puts him i...
22.9K 476 11
THIS IS OLD. MISTAKES ABOUND! YOUVE BEEN WARNED! I don't know... I guess you'll just have to read it to find out. I hope you enjoy it and feel free t...
943 43 8
Scarred by a cataclysmic meteor strike, humanity struggles to rebuild amidst the wreckage. As civilization begins to take its first tentative steps f...
3.3K 154 45
as the name implies i own nothing but my words and i hope you enjoy again this is my first yaoi story as most of you know i was going to do another w...