Forced Marriage To The Billio...

Von YourPsychodreams

"I need you to get the hell out of my presence!" Lorena screamed, her whole body trembling with rage. Makris... Mehr

Authors note
Prologue: The Stranger
Chapter 1: The Storm
Chapter 2: The Tabloid
Chapter 3: The debit card
Chapter 4: The declaration
Chapter 5: The Fiancée's Newsletter
Chapter 6: The Uproar Quarrel
Chapter 7: The Husbandly Candidate
Chapter 8: The Final Decision
Chapter 9: The arrival negotiations
Chapter 10: The cocky husband
Chapter 11: The Brashness
Chapter 12: The Luncheon
Chapter 13: The Tragic lovestory
Chapter 14: The Nemesis
Chapter 15: The Prideful Trash
Chapter 16: The Humiliation
Chapter 17: The Bridal Shoot
Chapter 18: The Peeving Husband
Chapter 20: The heat
Chapter 21: The Defense
Chapter 22: The dictum
Chapter 23: The Protection
Chapter 24: The Bombshell
Chapter 25: The Golden
Chapter 26: The Drama
Chapter 27: The Favour
Chapter 28: The Remembrance
Chapter 29: The Critique
Chapter 30: The Bachelorette
Chapter 31: The Nuptials
Chapter 32: The Scary Hours
Chapter 33: The Preparation
Chapter 34: The Missing Bride
Epilogue: The Chase
Notice

Chapter 19: The Act

667 49 0
Von YourPsychodreams

"Lorena!" Makris called, following behind her, but she ignored him while searching for Tim. She expected to see at least some staff outside, but the places closest to the office she had been left alone with Makris were all empty. She took a turn and bumped into someone.

"Lorena?" Alonso held on to her. "I got your message. What's wrong?" He asked, brushing her face.

"Nothing is wrong. Ignore the message. I'm ready for my shoot." She said, stepping out of Alonso's embrace.

"You are?" Makris said, making the round.

"You heard me, my darling." She said with a fake smile while also mimicking Laura's voice. His brow raised, giving her a steady look. She shrugged, and her smile increased. If he thought he had figured her out completely, he was a joker. If he only knew she did, Broadway shows as an actress in disguise. Maybe it was time. Markris learned she was not the one to toy with.

"Very well then, my dear, let's do it." He said, his eyes never leaving her face. To an onlooker, they were the definition of a perfect couple. Aesthetic-wise, at least. No one would ever guess they had just entered into an unspoken competition.

"This is great! Let's go tell Tina about your decision" He excitedly dragged Lorena. "Tina!" He yelled when he spotted her. "The beautiful couple have decided to do the shoot together."

"Yes, we have," Lorena pushed past Alonso. "But on my terms. Right, darling?" She asked over her head.

"Your wish is my command, baby." Makris bowed, dedicated to seeing this game to the end.

"Great. Now where's Tim?" She asked, looking around.

"He is right here and at your service," Tim replied, coming out of a door. What even is this room with so many rooms? Lorena shivered, a little bit creeped out.

"There you are," She walked to him and touched his shoulder. He stood taken aback by her sudden boldness. Where was the calm, levelheaded Lorena he had met initially? He smiled, liking this bold and even better. "Tim honey?"

"Honey?" Makris thought, eyeing her carefully. She was a little too close to the pretty boy, and it made him uncomfortable.

"Oui, belle femme."

"I want to make a statement with this shoot. I want everyone to know how sexy my husband and I are. Do you understand me?"

"Husband? Since when?" He wondered, looking around to see if maybe Marcielo had suddenly appeared. Whatever game she was playing was beginning to unnerve him.

"Like I said, Mon Cheri, anything for you." He said, taking her hands and stroking them lightly. Markris's eyes grew dim as he clenched and unclenched his fist.

Alonso watched him, understanding why he looked so upset. Tim was too forward, and Lorena seemed to be encouraging him. This was highly unlikely her too. Her enthusiasm to do this shoot only meant one thing, she had sinister plans. He shivered, not sure he wanted to be in the presence of whatever drama was brewing.

"Tim, take the clients to the photography room while I bring Cynthia in to start our bride's makeup and dress fitting." She walked away as soon as she dished her commands.

"Come with me." He said to the trio but held Lorena's hands.

"You're so sweet, Tim." She blushed, using her side eye to watch out for Makris's reaction. The bastard looked unphased. His hands were tucked into his pocket as he strode behind with these long perfect legs of his.

"Focus, Lorena. You can't lose this one too." Her voice returned.

"Please, not now." She muttered between her teeth.

"Did you say something?" Tim asked, bending towards her.

"No." She said, laughing it off.

Tim took them into the same room he had just come out from. Lorena gasped when she came in. This was sexy, from the red petals forming a garden to the woven love-shaped chairs.

"This is beautiful!" She cooed and twirled. In reality, she wanted to run away. It was too much in her face. Too bold for her nature. However, she needed to do this. If her plan worked, she could finally be free from Markris.

"I'm glad you liked it. Although, it's not as beautiful as you are, of course."

Makris scoffed. He had heard enough from Tim. Alonso backed away as he watched Markris approach Tim.

"So Timmy."

"It's Tim."

"Timmy, Tim, no difference." Makris shrugged.

"Maybe, but it's Tim." The Frenchman said, standing his ground. Makris gave him a quick once over and let out a short laugh. He couldn't take the man seriously. Not when he looked so soft, almost feminine.

"Okay, Tim. Do you usually...."

"Tim, do you have a copy of the photo book so I can show you the pictures we've decided on?" Lorena interrupted. Knowing Makris, he was about to say something that could ruin her plans.

"Baby, I was talking to the man," Makris said between his teeth.

"Oh darling, can't you see the sweet man is uncomfortable? I don't think we should ask him more questions." She faked a laugh, swiped at Makris's arms, and turned her attention back to Tim.

Alonso watched all of this unfold carefully. He wondered if the couple knew no one was buying their act. It was apparent something was wrong between them. He asked if he was the only one that could sense it.

"Of course, baby." He nodded and proceeded to look around the room. He was bidding his time. Lorena thought she was in control of her game, but he had a pleasant surprise for her as well.

"Wait here, Mon.. I'll get the photo book."

When Tim left, Tina entered the room with four other people. Two men and women. She directed the women to take Lorena into a room while the men followed Makris. Alonso was left alone with Tina as they tidied up the financial aspect of the shoot.

"Do you have a vision of your makeup, miss, or would you like for us to stick to the theme?"' One of the ladies asked.

"Stick to the theme, but make it sexier. I want bright red lips too." She replied with a smile, her plans coming full circle.

"Okay, mam." The girls said and set to work.

They put on the last touch of finishing spray on her face and raised her face to the mirror. Lorena's mouth opened up and refused to close. She couldn't believe that was her reflection staring back at her.

Who is this woman straight out of a Playboy magazine? She wanted to ask but bit her tongue. After all, it was part of the plan.

"You both did excellently well." She said instead, and they bowed in appreciation.

Next, her dress for the shoot was brought out. The fabric caught her attention first. It was a white lace. There were also lingeries folded neatly on the dress—all white, like a bride. As much as she didn't want to do this, she also wanted to do it. She was curious to see what she looked like being sexy.

"We'll turn around and allow you to put it on." She nodded, and they turned around.

She slowly undressed as she figured out how to go about the dress. First, she picked up the lingerie. It was very soft to the touch despite its lacy fabric. She put it on, then looked around for a bra. There was no bra, which meant she had to put on the dress like that. Her hand shook as she unfolded the dress. What kind of lacy see-through dress didn't require a bra?

"What are you getting yourself into?" Her sane voice said, suddenly appearing.

"Executing her plans, duh!" The wilder part replied.

"She shouldn't..."

"Oh, please shut it."

"Enough!" She whispered, grating her teeth. She closed her eyes tight and made a quick decision.

Lorena hurriedly stepped into the dress. It needed to be zipped.

"You can turn around now and help with my zip." The zip came up, and it was time to see the result.

"Wow!" Lorena gasped before she could stop herself.

"You look gorgeous, mam!" The girls said in unison.

Gorgeous? She didn't think that was the right word for it. She didn't know the right word for it. It was a short, white-flared, lacey dress that stopped below her thighs.

The upper part had a divide that pushed her breasts up. It was see-through, but a mesh the color of her skin covered her nipples. The panties served as a cover for the down part. She felt more naked than even when she had stripped.

"It's time." She heard a voice behind her, but she was in a daze. Even when she slipped her feet into the red bottom heels, she didn't feel like herself. She took in a deep breath just as the door pushed open. She took a step forward and another until she was in the room.

Markris, who was adjusting the cuff of his tux, turned around just in time to see Lorena walk in. He stumbled a bit but quickly changed himself. His breath caught in his chest as he watched her.

There was not a woman on earth or beyond that could compare with the vision she was. Every cell in his body suddenly stood attention. His eyes drooped down, and he inhaled deeply.

"Fuck!" He yelled out.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

30.9K 1.7K 51
In a world of shattered promises and seething vengeance, Markris's life takes a dark turn when his bride-to-be leaves him at the altar. Fuelled by an...
3.8K 162 35
When my family owes The Don of The Italian Mafia money that they don't have; how do they repay him? The answer, an arranged marriage. With whom? The...
613K 23.7K 35
Getting married to the person you loathe is the worst nightmare ever. But for Leona Wilbrose, this nightmare came true when she was forced into a mar...
23.2K 549 38
The story of Danna Rodriguez and Aron Mondragon Danna Rodriguez a young,sweet,kind and beautiful woman born and raised in Mexico, at the age of 20 sh...